All Comments on 'The New Tattoo Ch. 02'

by markbrownbear

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a warning to those who read the comments before the story

This is nothing but another willing cuckold story! Even though there are no tags to indicate it, it is nothing but another piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You for the Warning

Saved me from reading it. BTW Literotica has five posted stories today in Loving Wives All five are cuckold stories. What has hppened here? STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please set up a new section for chucky writers. This is total garbage .

Are you a man or a fag to write such garbage. If this turns you on go see a shrink and get you fried brain fixed..it's a shame you write such trash!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
"Cuck-erotica" once again..

Obviously no one in Cuckerotica cares a damn about readers. That seems to be the only possible answer to the question, why those wimp- and cuckoldloving "writers" don´t have an own section here. It cannot be a technical question; Many readers (like me) wouldn´t need more than a few hours at the most (incl. transfers) to add that category.

Apart from that I don´t have a clue as to why someone who barely manages to write down a few sentences gets calles " a writer". A story, read within 4 minutes, isn´t a story, really.

I feel sorry that "Wimp-erotica" loses more and more niveau.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sick fucking loser! That was disgusting!!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Editor shortage

I have 7 stories on SOL. My problem is the lack of native speaking editor. My all stories are cheating wives change to other women stories. The editors of Lit did not approve not native speaking edited stories. I sent my stories a lot of editore candidates and everybody disapeared after it...........My Hungarian helper is trying to edit my 8th story. She mended only my grammar.

I reader buddy from Nebraska promised he help me with my 6th story "The Two Wimps". I hope he will not disapear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice but Short

Good story but lacking enough description and dialogue. Would've like the recanting to have lasted longer and been a bit more descriptive. Also dialogue between the characters was good but could've been better.

As to the Nay Sayers the Loving Wives Catagory is described as - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. If you are looking for monogamous relationships try some evangelical erotica site I'm sure something like that exists somewhere on the net.

As for EgoTrixi's comment. Maybe when you start submitting your own stories you'll have room to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

I love it. Please don't listen to the assholes. Just keep writing. Especially, continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any going that loves the taste of man cum is gay.

It's not a bad thing but it is time to come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just about every dam story his site

someone please fuck my wife for me.where these sick fucks come from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too

Whippy sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes.

This must be cockold friday, do all you fags drink together and bet who can write the worst piece of shit? Well, you might win, brown streak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit!

This site is attracting braindead cuckold lovers like shit attracts flies.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Bad bad wife (girlfriend)

I am someone who views a long term girlfriend as a common law wife. So right cat, . But what is disappointing is the level, any level of erotica. I want to stand up and lift the table with my hard on whilst doing so. On that basis 2* keep writing. I like the tatto and the artist's desire to see the result of his craft This coulda been so much better this had erotic potential but author took it down a beaten track. ok 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Erotic? Maybe to a fetish loving wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey trolls

If you don't like these stories, why do you read them? Anyone with half a brain could tell they're cuckold stories. Of course that might be your problem. It must be depressing to go through life as an ugly, angry half wit.

I'm sure you'd be much happier with a btb story so you can Jack off while you read about another half wit like youself beating up his wife or girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't read it but it seems like the basic slut/wimp bullshit.

The usual "1" of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the sluts

My wife doesnt have a tatoo but does come home drunk with her cunt full of cum and I love her telling me what she did and letting me lick the cum from her cunt. This is the best turn on. She now says that she wants me to watch her getting fucked and to suck the guys cock for her. Cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's why they call them slag tags in England

Seriously though, why waste time having a flower tattooed on her when she could have gone straight to the heart of it and had CHEATING CUNT Tattooed on her worthless hide in the first place. That way Brad might have given hubby a discount when he tattooed FUCKING WIMP on the stupid bastards forehead.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Her new tattoo should read Divorced Whore, but the poor useless cuck will probably stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol, the 26th troll is back. He loves reading this genre and then, maybe out of guilt at his enjoyment of something otherwise forbidden, has to trash what he loves.

Good erotic writing. Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The anonymous bitch follows me around, nose always up my ass, just wishing he were me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous