All Comments on 'The Next Anniversary'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i can't for the life

of me bring myself to like this story, your attempts to make jenny anything but a vile person fall on deaf ears in my case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When you fuck around with niggers

Bad shit will happen sooner or later, nobody to like in this fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly with the other commenters. There is nothing to like about such a vile person as Jenny. Some people just seem to like trashy people, but no matter how much people try to like them they are still trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Jenny makes trailer trash look good. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Jenny is definitely a pig.

The best solution would have been to take the trash out with her in it. She should have been strapped to the table, not James

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Guess what fucko?

That was well interesting. It's a tough place to be in the shadowy places of those aussie cities. Keep writing 4*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Pigs and mud

What's the old addage? Lie down with pigs and you get muddy..... Lie in bed with ineer city pimp playah shit mascarading as human and you get playd into drugs, std's or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how do you live with yourself?

this story should not have gone passed the first one unless Dave was going to go btb in the second one and kill the whore and the shit fuck "bull". 1* pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obviously author you inadvertently painted these pathetic characters into a shit hole corner.

Overall, this submission is screwed up in so many ways it is hard to start. James met his "fitting ending" although Jenny should have also been treated the same way. Lisa is the honest bystander in this pathetic tale- so author was the adultery between these two characters nothing more than a distraction from the asinine plot? Basically, all the adults characters should be dead as to not contaminate the gene pool any further. The kids are the ones who get fucked over. Systematically, this is a putrid effort on any scale. Author - quit submitting or put this garbage on those cuckold sites where you might get the faggot nigger loving feedback you seem to crave. Or simply crawl back under the rock from which you escaped and get back on your meds. Seriously, only the true blue faggots, nigger loving brainless dicks/cunts and cucks who rate this above a '1" are so demented and give serious consideration to the elimination of such said inferior human defects. Signed by FU-anon#13

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Ugly

"...what she had lost. Her husband, her kids, the respect of her family and friends. All the foundations she had built her life on had been swept away. She knew it was her fault but she also blamed him."

Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions...what a cunt. Personally, I would hope the axe man pays her a little visit.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years agoAuthor
To quote Oscar

To quote Oscar Wilde " the only thing in the world worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

So thank you all for sharing the love. lol

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
well told story

as with any story, you don't have to like the characters, or agree with their decisions or motivations. This story evokes emotion and shows the long term consequences of decisions made in life.

Whether the reader is satisfied with the consequences and outcomes that befall the characters is not the author's responsibility.

Personally, I felt that the story met MY requirements for a well woven tale. I hope to read much more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Series!

Here is my prospective as someone who read the entire series in one sitting (which is my preference - I hate waiting for parts of a story). First, I like the multiple POVs of what is going on because when it is done well gives a deeper picture of the characters. It is tough but you did well for a first story. Second, Jenny was one of those persons who always make bad choices. Start with the assuming that Dave would like to share her with another man during their 10 year Anniversary when they barely had time for each other dues to kids and work. Then after she see how badly things are going with Dave to allow her lover and a total stranger to fuck her again in front of him. So after six months she again hooks up with her drugging lover instead of working on repairing her marriage. How does being treated as a sex slave by Dave going to address their problems? Another bad choice was picking Lisa who is just as fucked up as her as a friend. If Jenny had read those porn stories didn't they point out how important communications between the couple was in a happy ending? The last part was resolving this mess. I am glad you did not have Dave go Rambo on Jenny because in the end she is the mother of his kids no matter how bad are her choices. Jenny found her lover who was better than her husband and that lust was stronger than her love for her husband and kids. This shit happens! Thanks for an excellent story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TO HAVE A NEXT

one must have at least a First, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty far out there

And at times disjointed. One real problem was Dave selling part of his farm. Given what she had done and her problems with the law, I don't see any Court awarding her any shares of the family assets, especially since she abandoned them. Unless Australian Courts are worse than American Courts. Okay story. Just a little too far fetched to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story is a good story but

I am very tired of the old cliche with the white woman falling for the big black dick and can't control her urges. Get real. People, unless they are sick, are perfectly able to control their urges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

I read your story in one sitting too. I was impressed. Good story telling, believable characters and lots of twists and turns. I live in Sydney too so appreciated the local setting. The only part I had a problem with was Jenny accepting Morning After pills from James. Completely out of character. It must be depressing to put so much into a story and then have to put up with insane feedback from some of the strange readers on this site.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Loved the story ! However .....

I agree with an earlier commenter ... That woman who cannot control their BBC urges when they love their husbands and family are probably mentally I'll.

Because she supposedly loved her husband, I would have like to see more remorse from her and a little more reluctance to go back to James.

But that is just me and I am not an author!

Gave it a 5 anyway

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Too sad and upsetting for a fantasy. At least, for me that is.

I didn't like the train wreck. However, it was well written and probably movie quality. I just wouldn't be interested in watching it. Just not my cup :f tea. Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really sucky end

I guess you had to end it somehow. Totally contrived and unrealistic.

Try again with another plot line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish Jenny got a bad dose

of syphilis and died....no retribition here, alas...

Ah well...maybe next story....

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Decent Wrapup

Happy you left Dave with a chance at love and Jenny with plenty of alone time to consider what she lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
James, the pimp with a heart of gold.

That's just as stupid and unrealistic as all the whore with a heart of gold stories. More so even.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years agoAuthor
Anon, knock yourself out...

Little man hiding in the dark, I suppose you wear a pillow slip over your head when you venture out brave man.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Fizzle

thanks for the effort.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Well,

Posted with three different titles so finding the story in its entirety was a pain. At least it was a finished story, so that's a plus.

As to the story. Pretty emotionally lifeless. Little dialog between husband and wife. None after he found out. More like a report about the events then a vibrant story.

A sad gloss over the parts that would have made it tug at the heart strings and just a comment about what would have made it a happy ending. The idea that a one time screw up by Dave was the same as the on going deception of wife and Lisa kind of made his "guilt" over sex with Lisa a bit ludicrous.

The organized crime element was interesting but not enough to save a drab story with a fizzled end and not enough emotional dialog to save itself.

Still, I've enjoyed Reunion with all of its ambivalence, so you are improving as a writer and that's a good thing. However bad the marks, just the fact that you are completing stories, understandable, well written (however flawed) stories and putting them out there for others to read is more remarkable the most folks that try to write.

Thanks for the effort.

Francis_Toliver

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Finger Slipped, 2 stars, Should Have Been 1!

The only way this could have been saved would have Jenny dying a dried up crack whore.

For her to have anything even RESEMBLING a normal life, while James, creep though he might have been, dies a miserable death after saving her cunt ass, shows that there is truly no justice.

I have little sympathy for Dave, whose wimpiness is what allowed things to get to this point.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Just found this series

Great story and had me involved through to the end. Non authors wouldn't understand how difficult it is to 'kill off' the women we have created. Good ending.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Most Stories

I did not think this story needed a sixth chapter and I stand by that, most stories here are about fallible human beings who make shall we say grave errors of judgment, a one night stand, a long affair for a variety of at the time what they thought were rationally thought out reasons, Jenny seemed to have more than her fair share of the stupid gene and i found it difficult to maintain an interest in this final chapter but of course you have to read on to be able to comment. I do like CharlieB4 stories but cannot rate this one highly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't worry, I made it a "1."

Author didn't know where to place it. May I kindly suggest "a trash can."

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Bah!

Jenny should have got NOTHING from Dave.

Frankly, she should have ended up a drugged up biker whore!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@looking4it

Jenny DIDN'T lose everything!

She still has a relationship with her kids, Skypes, even has them for visits!

I wouldn't let my kids anywhere NEAR her skank ass!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Great

I have just read this a second time. I think I am becoming a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CharlieB4 ...

... You Sir are a detriment to all males who value their pride and self dignity ... BUT ... a great example of what a cheating WHORE wife apologist, cuckhold loving, wimp male author should strive to be!!!

Small wonder your "loving wife" stories receive such poor scores!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHOA! What a trainwreck!

And a convoluted one at that. You really jumped around and reached for things in this last chapter. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jenny had no redeeeming features

She justified her continuing affair with James because Dave was distant! Who would not be distant after what she did to him on their anniversary. As Lisa said she made no attempt to reconnect with Dave as opposed to James. I'm just pleased she didn't end up with him.

You really need likeable characters to make a story work and there were none here. Thus 1* even though well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOOSER ANNONY IS YELLING AT US AGAIN!!!! HE IS TRYING HARD TO MAKE US BELIEVE

HE HATES THESE STOREIS. BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY LOVE THEM. 5 for fun and effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rc68, really

You called me a nigger, after I fucked your skanky assed whore mother for years to sire your ignorant ass. Come on, is that the best you got. Does Donald Trump know your mother won first place in the, " I get fucked like a slut" contest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anon preceding mine

Lot of commenters going off on PRESIDENT TRUMP. Looks like liberals are upset that hillary who covered for billy's sexual harassment and rape of Juanita Broderick-oops supposed to say alleged after all oral sex isn't sex. didn't win Must upset them

Funny hilly's go to female is married to weiner-read he is still sending out photos of his vienna sausage only to fifteen year olds now.

Now that hilly's political career is over she can divorce billy and get strap-on out of closet....just kidding...only an opinion-read it on internet

DaddyslittlesweetnessDaddyslittlesweetnessover 6 years ago
Thanks for this

Thank You for the closure. i really like that Dave finally found some true happiness, and really quite glad that Jenny is flailing and struggling to find some. She destroyed so much. Almost feel bad for James because he fell victim to axeman, but i just can't seem to make myself care to much, he was just as bad as Jenny was. As for Lisa, i don't care one way or the other about her lol.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Story Kept Me Interested To The End

The intrigue of the outcome kept me interested. The characters were interesting enough. I actually gave it a 5 and I believe this story deserved a better score than the low 4's. Around 4.2 to 4.4 range, but I think the little jerkoffs that love the cheating wife getting major BTB gave it a low score for that, and not for the quality of the story or the writing itself.

Jenny definitely got me pissed off, but at the same time was a tragic figure as well. First time she fucks James she had a lot to drink and assumed her husband would enjoy it. Sure, I'm sure she was intrigued as well, but she must have thought Dave would enjoy it; otherwise, why do it in front of him. Also, Dave fucked up big time by sitting there like a dummy and letting everything happen. The second time she was drugged by James so she cannot be blamed for that. After that the relationship with Dave had gone south and made her much more susceptible to reigniting things with James. And for the same reason that the relationship had gone south Dave ends up having an ongoing affair with Lisa, which creates more distance between him and Jenny.

I was rooting for Dave finding out. Divorced away from Dave and the kids is plenty enough of a loss for her. The jerkoff commenters wanting her to be completely cut off from the kids or worse cut up by the Axeman are little vermins. I would have no empathy for Dave if he wished any such thing on Jenny, and obviously he didn't as he kept the communication open between Jenny and the children and allowed the children to visit her in the States. That was the healthiest thing for the kids as there was no indication she was a poor mother. But the little penised commenters that are so hurt when thy read about a wife who cheats on a husband with a small penis with a man with a big dick that they want her to have a worse sentence than a fucking serial rapist or murderer.

Jenny got plenty of punishment, although I have to say where she ends up in Napa Valley is a pretty damn nice place to serve out your exile. I live in Southern California on the beach, so I wouldn't trade that for anyplace on earth; however, if I had to live inland Napa Valley would not be a bad choice at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slut

What is it with married people and affairs? In this case the woman is really a self centered lowlife cheating bitch. I realize that even after were married, that we sometimes meet other people that are interesting and give us that special glow; however, if you feel like you want to try that person out, why don't we at least be honest and talk to your spouse's about your feelings and why you may be feeling like that? If something like that happens, it should be a light bulb going off in your head telling yourself that you and your spouse need a big sit down and to be totally honest with each other. you know like, honey, I'm feeling this way about another man and I guess that there is something in our relationship that is lacking. Then before being a self centered whore, they should both work at discovering what it is they both need to do, in order to alleviate their spouse's wanting to be with someone else. However, this Jenny was just a real lowlife. A husband and three kids didn't keep her from being a slut. She could at least discussed divorce before she humiliated her husband and destroyed her kids and marriage. So she should have to waited on her desires? She owes it to her family to do so before becoming, James slut. Absolutely no excuse in my book. In addition, the story wasn't that great. It didn't flow maybe because you put word count in front of content. Better luck next time. No I really mean it. Keep writing. Good luck!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Should have

Jenny should have been with James when he got his iustice. What a nasty whore she was. Lying to her husband and friends to go off with her black pimp. She deserved the same fate as the.pimp, and not any kind of happy life.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
26thnc said it all

0 stars

Cheating wife caught but little punishment

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 5 years ago

I often go to the end of a new story and check the 'Tags' for what is in the story and I will read some of the comments. I did that in this case and the negative comments actually encouraged me - not because I want my wife to cheat, and I don't want to watch her have sex with a black man.

However, it seems that there are at least two groups of 'Anonymous' scorers on Literotica 'Loving Wives; those that hate cheaters [particularly when they don't suffer a horrible death or contract AIDS] and those that hate Interracial. This story has both so I guess that's why the score is down. I scored it at 4 *'s mostly because it was boarding on the implausible in parts. I prefer realistic stories that I can see myself in. If that's you, I can recommend 'My Dilemma' and 'My Dilemma - Redux' by CharlieB4.

This story also has a Cheating Husband. For those 'Anonymous' people commenting here - in the US, men cheating on their wives is running anywhere between 40% - 60%. Wives cheating on their husbands is less at about 25% - 45% [all depends on which report you read and the rigor of their research]. The point is that wives cheat less than husbands - so if you're upset that the wife gets off too easy please keep in mind that husbands cheat too.

For me, I like to put myself in the story and then enjoy the erotic content. Due to the fact that the story line is outside my personal experience, that's a little harder [hence just 4 *'s]. However these things do happen to some people so enjoy the fictional story. It does seem some people take the story too seriously. It's a FICTIONAL story, enjoy the drama and erotic details.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a bitch, I wish someone would write another end where Jenny the slut gets hers, she got off so lightly. Leaves a bad taste in many mouths

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
It's ok to cheat?

Wargame is right, Jenny, the cheating slut, got away with screwing her Sydney lover, James, and didn't really get burned. Another chapter to where the Jokers get her and use her as the whore she really is. Glad to see where James got his, yes, and Jenny realized that she was his whore only, not a love interest. Her husband, Dave, did what he could to salvage the family, but it was a losing battle but he did find happiness in the end. And as far as Lisa, She got what she deserved. I didn't liked the storyline or the characters because the husband was made to be an unknowing cuck, and Jenny a fucking slut, with a friend, Lisa, covering up for her. Hated that James used Jenny as his slut and she just fucked her marriage because she was a selfish bitch...2/5 is all this rates.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Read this again and yep the 1/5 is the right score.

Why??

Because the bitch got off lightly whilst everyone else paid in spades. A better end would’ve been her and her pimp James getting it in the neck together. The wages of sin etc.

She started this horror story with her inability to keep her legs closed, she did not lose everything as the author makes out. She recovered well, too well. The horror story should’ve ended with her demise as well.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I'm not much of a fan of stories that are mostly "Suck me, fuck me." This was the most satisfying of the Anniversary series.

Your epilogues are usually VERY good! This one especially. You used the characters that you developed along the way in a believable manner; or needing a minimum of suspension of disbelief. Dave come out as getting the better of it all. Maybe to much better. The rest pretty much wound up in a manner appropriate to their characters.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

It's telling and a round about testament to you, the author, when your story invokes such anger toward the characters... then commenters ramble on about what horrible people the characters are.. and what justified gruesome ends they (your characters) deserve... then rate the story a one or 2 stars... indicating they're punishing the characters...as if the characters are real.

So..... Good job!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Nothing to read here! NO stars!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. Jamal got his, buts its too bad the cheating whore skated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It starts okay and there are seeds of a good story but it's all a bit shambolic, there's too much sex and the characters are so unlikable that you don't care what happens to them, which never helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, so the selfish bitch forced him to sell off parts of his land so she could get money out of him too.

Fucking whores.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jenny was a repulsive bitch. She gives up everything for James who horribly used and betrayed her. Makes no sense she went to the US and even spoke to James again. She didn't even seem remorseful. Just a victim complex. And more stereotypes about black men. And s b e not only dutches her kids but makes husband sell the farm for her share. She fell for a whoremonger. She reaped what she sowed. Despicable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories