The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright then, I don't want to get you two in trouble, so let's gather up everything and head up to your bedroom."

Ally and I gathered up our clothes in our arms and headed up the stairs. I had this level to myself, so my parents rarely came up here.

"Will your parents expect us down for lunch?" Katie asked.

"They might."

"Alright, here's the deal, you two will go downstairs and make lunch, naked. I want you to hurry. Once you have it ready, come back up here and you can get dressed. Go!"

Ally and I hurried back downstairs. Not sure what to make, we put together a few items for a casserole and popped it in the oven. We then hustled back upstairs, since my parents should be arriving home soon.

Katie was sitting on my bed. Lying on the bed beside her was an outfit that consisted of a black sports bra with a zipper front, a pair of red cotton panties, a gray baggy sweatshirt and a pair of blank spandex running tights.

"Okay, girls, here is your outfit for lunch. You can mix and match as you please. But that is all the clothes you two get to wear."

I looked at Ally. "What do we do?"

"Well," she started," I guess that unless you want one of us to sit naked, or topless, we'd better split them up so that one takes the bra and pants, the other the panties and sweatshirt."

"That makes sense," I replied. "Can't we have more clothes? I thought you didn't want to get us in trouble?"

"You won't get in trouble. We'll just tell your parents that you two were working out and were still in our workout clothes. That might explain why you are both a little sweaty," she said with a gin.

She had a point. "Well, which do you want?" I asked Ally.

She considered for a moment and said, "I'll take the sweatshirt and pants, you have the bra and panties."

I gave her a dirty look and she laughed. "Alright, you take the bra and pants. The bra will fit you better, and the sweatshirt should be long enough to make it look like I have shorts on."

Just then I heard the front door open. Dad hollered in, "Jessica, Kelly is lunch ready?"

"It's in the oven, Dad," I hollered back. "Mom's not home yet though."

We both got dressed quickly and headed back down the stairs. I was in the lead with Ally right behind me. I blocked the way as Ally slipped by and went for a chair behind the table.

My dad looked over at me. "Jessica, don't you think you should get a little more dressed."

I looked at Katie, who raised an eyebrow. "Relax, Dad. We were just working out. I'm more covered now than when I go to the beach sometimes."

"You're right," he replied. "Why don't you serve up lunch?"

Just then mom walked in. "Hi, Mom. I made lunch today so you don't have to worry about it. Is it okay if Ally and Katie join us?"

"Sure honey," she replied. "Were you doing yoga this morning?"

"Yes, Mom, we were."

We all sat at the table and ate. I felt a little self conscious sitting at the table in just my bra. My nipples were still rock hard and I caught both my dad and my mom take a glance but didn't say anything. Once we finished eating, Katie suggested that her and Ally clear the table since my parents were kind enough to let them eat over.

Ally gave her an evil stare, but decided not to fight it. She made sure the sweatshirt was pulled down at the bottom when she got up. She gathered Katie's, her and my dishes, while Katie grabbed mom and dads.

My dad looked at Ally. "Are you wearing anything under that sweatshirt?"

I swear I could hear her heart pounding. She was scared. That's when Katie jumped into the rescue. "Yes, she just has on some short shorts. Why, do you want to see them? I'm sure Ally wouldn't mind showing them to you. They are really cute," she said very bubbly.

"No, he doesn't need to be ogling his daughter's friends," my mom responded. "Thanks for lunch, girls. We really should be heading back to work."

With that my mom and dad got up and left. Ally and Katie finished clearing the dishes.

"That was close," Ally sighed. "Why did you offer to have me show him my panties?"

"I didn't offer your panties, Ally. They're Jessica's. Besides I offered him to see your shorts. And I didn't think Jessica's mom would want him staring at you anyway."

"That was kind of fun," Katie said with a grin. "Maybe I should invite you over to my place. In fact, why don't we get dressed and go over there."

We all went up stairs and Ally and I started to get undressed so that we could get dressed in our regular clothes.

"Not so fast," Katie commanded. "I've got some clothes picked out for you." She went over to my dresser and pulled out two pair of panties I had gotten for Valentines Day from my mom. They were identical, pink cotton bikini briefs, but the one had hugs written on the bottom and the other had kisses written on the bottom. "Put these on, you can be twins," she said with a grin.

She then picked out a couple of bras for us. That's when Ally piped up, "I've got one in my coat."

Katie seemed a bit puzzled, but didn't say anything. "What color?" she asked.

"Pink."

"Alright, then pick out one from Jessica's drawer that is closest to it." She went over and found one that was similar in style.

"Jessica, put this one on," she commanded. Then she told us to put on our jeans. "Let's go put on our coats now."

"Wait, we need shirts, don't we?" I asked, looking at Ally who was topless.

"No, we'll be fine. Besides, if we really need them I've got something you can wear. Now let's go put on our shoes and coats and go.

We went downstairs and put on our socks, shoes and coats, and Ally her bra, and headed out to Katie's car.

Part 4

Once in the car, Ally and I rode together in the back seat. We weren't exactly sure what to expect. It was a short trip over to Katie's house. Once we got there she told us to go ahead and slip our shoes and jackets off and head to the den. We got to the den and Ally and I each took a seat on the leather sofa. Katie walked in behind us and cleared her throat. "That's not how we sit, is it?"

We both jumped up and assumed the kneeling position.

"That's better," Katie said with a smile. "Now, what shall we do this afternoon? I know, first I would like you both to stand up. I want Ally to remove your jeans and socks, and then I want you to return the favor."

We both stood up. I braced myself as Ally reached down and undid my jeans. She put her hands on my sides and slowly worked them down and off. She pulled off my socks next and stood up. I kneeled down and undid her jeans and returned the favor. Both of our nipples were still rock hard, and dampness on our panties. Once we were both down to our underwear we stood back up. Katie looked at us and we again got back in the kneeling position.

"What do you girls think about inviting the guys over and playing some strip poker?" she asked with a grin.

"You mean strip us poker, don't you?" Ally said with a snarl.

"With that kind of attitude, maybe, but no, I was thinking a fair game of cards. We kind of played a fair game yesterday and everyone had fun."

"We get to start with more than bra and panties, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose so. Tell you what, you can wear what you have on, and almost surely end up naked. I promise that would be the worst. Or you can get dressed and I'll make sure we come up with a punishment if one of you two end up losing."

I looked at Ally. "I would like to get dressed and take my chances," I replied. Ally nodded in agreement.

"Very well. I want you to call the guys and invite them over. Then you two can get dressed."

I went to the phone and dialed up Dave's house. Nobody answered. So I called up Bruce's house. They were over there hanging out. I doubt they were hanging out as much as Ally and I, but who knows.

"Bruce, would you, Dave and Richard like to come over this afternoon? We're over at Katie's, just hanging out. Thought you guys might want to play some cards."

I heard Bruce ask the others. "Sure, we'll be over shortly," then he hung up.

I hung up the phone. Ally and I went and put our jeans on and our socks, then I turned to Katie, "Can we borrow some shirts?"

"No, I don't think that would make the game as fun," she said with a grin. "Tell you what; if you promise to play so badly that one of you loses, I'll let you each borrow a shirt. But if one of you does not lose, it will not be good for either of you."

I agreed, as did Ally. Katie led us to her room where she got out some t-shirts. I pulled it on. It was a bit tight and accentuated the fact that my nipples were rock hard. Ally had the same problem. Once we were dressed we went back out to the den. It wasn't long before the guys showed up.

Richard was the first one in and asked, "So since you invited us for cards, is it strip poker?"

He seemed to enjoy it greatly. "Well, if that's what you guys want," Katie replied.

"I'm in," Richard replied.

"Sure, why not," Dave said.

Bruce just nodded his agreement.

"How about you girls?" Richard asked. "Can I get to see one of you naked again?"

"We're all in," Katie said for us, not even letting us answer for ourselves.

"How about if we play a game called 'screw your neighbor'?" Katie asked. "Essentially its high, low, were you can either keep your card or pass it to the left. At the end of the round, low card loses an item. Ace loses double."

"I like it," Richard replied. "How about if the loser has to stand in the middle of the circle to remove the article. Then they have to stay there for a minute. Once they sit down they are not allowed to cover up exposed areas."

Dave nodded in agreement. "I'm okay with that," Katie replied. "Let's go ahead and take a seat. Shall we sit with boys on one half, girls on the other? That way everyone gets a better view," she smiled.

We all took a seat with Richard first, then Dave, then Bruce, followed by Ally, then me, then Katie. Katie had the cards and shuffled them up.

She dealt out the first hand. Richard looked at his card and passed it quickly. That card made its way around, it was an ace. When it came to Katie, she smiled and flipped over a ten. Everyone turned over their cards and Dave had a four. He was about to stand when Bruce flipped his two. He stood up in the middle of the circle and slipped off a sock and stood there.

"How about the pair count as one, and since feet aren't sexy, you don't need to remain standing just to remove your socks," Richard offered.

"I disagree," replied Dave. "Removing any clothing makes you feel vulnerable. But as for both socks as one, I'm all for that."

Bruce slipped off his second sock, remained for the minute and sat back down.

Katie dealt the next hand, this time starting with Dave. Dave looked at his card and decided to stay, as did Bruce. Ally traded with me, giving me an ace and her a 3. I traded with Katie and ended up with a 3. Katie passed the ace to Richard, and he elected for a flip. The flipped card was a 10. Everyone turned over their cards. I knew Ally and I had low cards. Katie turned over a three as well. We were all tied for low.

"Looks like we have three ladies stripping," Richard said. "Will you strip each other, or go one at a time?"

"Ties go one at a time," Katie said. "Ally first."

Ally got up and slipped off her socks. After her minute I got up and did the same. It seemed strange having everyone just sit and stare at you. With Ally and me they were staring at our hard nipples, I noticed. Katie finally got up and removed her socks as well. At the end Katie sat back down and dealt again, this time to Bruce first.

Bruce elected to stay, Ally decided to pass her card, taking my 2 for a 5. I stayed. Everyone else stayed as well. Once the cards were flipped, Ally's 2 was low. She looked at me and stood up. She reached down to the bottom of her shirt and peeled it up slowly. It was very sensual to watch. Her nipples were visibly rock hard still. Once it was off she stood there for a minute and then sat back down and covered her chest.

"No fair covering," Richard said. Ally reluctantly dropped her arms to her sides.

Katie shuffled the cards this time and once again dealt. Everyone seemed happy with their card. As it turned out, both Richard and Bruce had 7's, which were low. Richard stood up first and slipped his socks off, waving his bare feet at everyone. Then Bruce got up and slowly slipped of his t-shirt. He was pretty skinny and pale and embarrassed. After his minute he sat back down again.

Katie dealt out the next round, starting with me this time. I looked at my card, a 2. I didn't like that, so I switched with Katie. It was an ace. Who could believe my bad luck? She stayed, so everyone else decided to stay too. We flipped the cards and I knew I was low; I just didn't want to be alone. As it turned out, I was. I stood up and got into the middle of the circle. I slowly slipped off my t-shirt, revealing my pink bra. I stood there for my minute and went to sit back down.

That's when Katie jumped in. "You had an ace, that's double," she grinned.

I stood back up. My nipples were rock hard in my bra. I reached down and undid my jeans. I spread them apart wide and slid them down my legs and off. I stood back up, careful not to cover up.

Richard then yelped, "She's got a wet spot on her panties. She enjoys getting naked for us."

"I do not enjoy it," I snapped back. "But I do honor my debts." I felt like it was a minor victory. That minute lasted forever and I finally got to sit back down.

Katie dealt out the next hand, this time starting with herself. Katie passed her card on, and Richard said he was good. Everyone else decided they were fine as well. When everything was flipped, Katie actually came in low. I thought she would do a better job of rigging the game.

Katie looked around and stood up. She gave everyone a smile as she reached down and began to peel off her sweatshirt. As she pulled it up over her head she revealed a white bra with floral print. Her bra looked to be padded so we could not see her nipples. She stood there in the middle and almost seemed to blush while everyone checked her out. Her time was up and she sat back down and reshuffled the cards.

She dealt the next hand, starting with Richard. He decided to stay, Dave switched with Bruce, who smiled, but then switched with Ally. She switched with me, giving up my 4, for a 3. I passed it on to Katie, who gave me a two. She smiled and said she was good. Everyone flipped and my 2 was low. I stood up in the middle once again, this time undoing my bra. As I let the straps fall off, I peeled it away, displaying my 36c breasts. They bounced as I stood there, all eyes on me again. I could see Bruce adjusting his sitting position, as we Dave. Richard was whistling at me. After blushing my way through the minute I sat back down, resisting the urge to cover up.

"Hey, what happens to the loser?" asked Richard. "I think they should have a penalty or something."

Katie seemed to consider this. "What do you suggest?"

"How about a spanking from everyone," he said with a wide grin.

"Do you want to spank Bruce?" Katie asked. "You know he is an ace away from losing."

"Oh, no, not really," Richard replied. "I know. How about the loser has to remain naked for the afternoon?"

"Maybe we could continue our game of dare, everyone starting where they are at. Same rules as yesterday," Dave offered.

"Let's get through one game at a time," Katie said. "I agree we should come up with a penalty for the loser, but let's see who it is first."

She then dealt out the next hand. Dave's card made it all the way around as nobody kept the 2. Once the cards were flipped, Bruce's 4 was low. He looked embarrassed as he stood up in the middle. He looked over at the ladies and undid his jeans, sliding them down. He was wearing a pair of dark blue boxer briefs underneath. We could tell he was excited. His penis looked to be almost double Richard's, but we couldn't tell hidden beneath his underwear. His face was red and when his time was up he sat back down.

"Uncross your legs, Bruce," Katie reminded him. He complied, his cock almost seeming to bounce in his briefs.

Katie dealt out another round, starting with Bruce. He stayed, Ally swapper her Ace for my 8, which I switched for a 9 from Katie. After the cards went around, everyone flipped and Katie was low with a 2. Her face reddened as she stood up and slowly peeled down her black stretch pants she was wearing. She slid them off, revealing a pair of white cotton panties with a matching floral pattern to her bra. She stood up in front of everyone for her minute and then sat back down and reshuffled.

This was getting interesting to me. I didn't know how far Katie was willing to go. She dealt again, this time to Ally first. Ally passed me her 4 for my 9, which I passed for a 5. The 4 went around and after a flip, everyone turned over their cards. I was once again low.

My face was completely red with embarrassment as I stood up in the middle and slowly peeled down my panties. I was so wet I could feel the cool room air on my body. I remained there for a minute, which felt like two.

That's when Katie offered up, "Penalty time!"

Part 5

My heart was pounding. I wasn't sure what they would come up with for a penalty. I stood there, waiting, anticipating.

"I believe you still owe us a show from yesterday," Richard chimed in.

"Yes she does," Katie agree. "But if we make her do that, then she'll be killing two birds with one stone. I think we should make her continue to play, and if she loses again before someone else does, she has to do a dare. And if she gets an ace, either on the deal or passed to her, she has to do two dares. What does everyone say to that?"

I looked around the room. Everyone seemed to like the idea. They got to keep playing, and I got to remain nude. "Alright," I said reluctantly, like I had a say in the matter anyway.

Katie dealt the cards again, starting with me this time. I looked at my 4 and didn't really care for it. I passed it off for a queen. The four went around to Ally who opted for a flip. She got a two. That was the low card.

She stood up and took off her jeans, sliding them down carefully. "Hey, I think Ally and Jessica had on matching panties," Richard exclaimed. "I think this was a planned game and they both wanted to show us their panties."

"It was not," was all Ally could come up with for reply. She completed her minute and then was reseated once again.

Katie dealt once again, starting with herself this time. Richard passed on his card, which only made it to Bruce, who stayed. Everyone else stayed, but I didn't want to risk it with my 5, so I elected for a flip. I got a 10. Dave was low with a 4. I guess I would have been safe.

Dave stood up and slipped off his socks. He stood in the middle for his allotted time and then sat back down.

Katie shuffled once again and dealt to Richard. He stayed, Dave passed, as did Bruce, Ally passed the 3 to me and got my 4. I passed and got Katie's 7. She flipped a queen. Ally was again low. She stood up and didn't bother looking at anyone, she simply slipped off her bra and her 34b breasts were out for all to take in. After her time she sat down, putting her hands at her sides, obviously not enjoying herself.

Katie dealt to Dave this time, Dave stayed. Bruce passed his card to Ally. She looked at it and seemed to ponder it. Then she passed it on to me. It was an ace. I quickly passed it on to Katie, who looked at it and stopped, "You got an ace, and you have to do two dares." A moment of realization settled on my face.

"Well, what should her dares be?" Katie asked.

"I want to give her spankings again," Richard jumped in with.

"Alright, your first dare is to allow everyone 20 spankings. Up on all fours for us," Katie commanded.