The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to protest, but reconciling in my mind I had no choice, I got on all fours. Having seen Ally in this position made it that much more visual for me. I was scared. I was nervous. I was dripping wet. Everyone got behind me and Richard was first in line to start the spankings. He began to caress my bottom before he reeled off the spankings, hard and fast, then he rubbed again.

"That's enough," Katie said. "We all need a chance."

Dave went next and went very easy on me, giving me the required amount but not very hard. My flinching must have been obvious. Bruce went next and followed Dave's lead and went easy on me. I saw Katie whisper to Ally, and then Ally got behind me. She began with a few swats in the middle of my bottom, just like yesterday. But each swat seemed to be a bit lower. Eventually Ally wasn't spanking my bottom so much as my pussy. It stung, but felt so odd and so weird and so good that I accidentally moaned aloud. Once she completed her 20 she wiped her damp palm on my bare bottom. This caused me to be extremely embarrassed.

Katie next lined up and did essentially the same thing, making a very obvious drying of her hand on my butt. Once she was done I went to sit down to cover up my excitement. "Don't move," Katie commanded. "I think she is a bit hot right now. I suggest we cool her off by sliding an ice cube in her pussy." She didn't wait for any response; she simply got up and left the room. When she returned she squatted down in front of me. I could tell her panties had a damp spot on them, but it wasn't as visible on white.

"Talk this ice cube and slide it inside your pussy and let it melt," she commanded.

I took the ice cube and bracing myself I slid it inside me. It felt almost a burning cold, a direct contrast of my feelings. It was so extreme that I thought I would orgasm right then and there. I eventually got used to it and could feel the water leak out as it melted. After several minutes I announced, "I think it is melted."

"Okay, then back to the game," Katie said.

I looked around the room. There were looks of awe and amazement on all the guys faces. I noticed a damp spot on Bruce's boxer briefs. I think he had a little precum forming.

Katie took a moment and then dealt out the next hand. Bruce stayed, Ally passed me her 6 for my jack. I passed it on to Katie for a 4. Not a good trade for me. Everyone stayed until Dave, who opted for a flip, which came up a queen. Everyone flipped and I was low.

"I'd like to see Jessica suck on a nipple for us," Dave offered with a smile.

"I'd like to see her stick something else in her pussy," Richard said.

"I know," Katie suggested, "let's have her put her finger in her pussy and make her nipple wet, then lick it clean for us."

Everyone seemed to like this idea. I swallowed. I knew I didn't have a choice. I slid a finger inside myself, I was so wet. I was afraid I would erupt then and there. I smeared my juice on my nipple then I bent my head down, pulling my nipple up to my mouth. I couldn't quite reach it, so I flicked my tongue out. I could taste myself on my nipples. I licked it clean with my tongue.

"Very nice," Dave complimented me.

Katie agreed as she took the cards and dealt again. This time I had a jack and was good. Katie passed her card and looked disappointed with the return. After passing around, Katie wound up low with a 3.

She looked around at everyone. I think she may have been disappointed she pushed the game as far as she did. She reached up and undid her bra, sliding it off and dropping it, revealing her 32a breasts. They weren't so much breasts as they were large, erect nipples. She was obviously having a good time. After the minute she sat back down and dealt again.

This time I stayed with an 8, and everyone stayed. Turns out I was low.

"How about that little show you owe us," Katie said.

My face reddened. I didn't know what to say. I just slid forward a bit then lay down, legs spread. I slowly slide my finger inside myself. I knew I would not last very long. I felt my finger go inside, then after a few moments it almost felt like I blacked out. I was in a daze. Once I seemed to "sober-up" I looked up. I heard a gasp from Bruce, who quickly covered up his briefs.

"I need to go," he said in a hurried voice as he grabbed his pants to pull them up. Everyone could see he had an accident in his shorts while watching. Everyone else took the hint and began to get dressed as well. Ally pulled on a t-shirt before handing me my panties and t-shirt. Katie pulled on her sweatshirt and pants. Ally and I also finished getting dressed.

"Well, this was, uh, fun," said Richard. "I hope we can do this again soon." He had a big smile on his face.

The guys quietly gathered up their stuff and headed out. Katie said she would take us home too. We could give her the shirts back later.