All Comments on 'The Next Day'

by belongingtoher1988

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sounds like

Sounds like the next step is to have you reamed with a strapon and then with a real cock.Gay boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you

can''t spell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lame story cuck meister

Won't be long til he's slumping some dudes cum out of her puss.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
A very sad story

I really felt for this guy from the very beginning. This is a dynamic that many guys in long term relationships can relate to. Many wives begin to take their husbands for granted and try to feel more empowered by manipulating their spouses. It would have been nice for all of us if this guy would have pushed back a little...maybe in a sequel.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
not sadj

If this really is a domme/sub loving relationship ... I would guess like others that the wife is cheating on him all the time (friday night she is busy..please).would be interesting to have more of this story bc right now it seems incomplete)

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 12 years ago
whatever

I suppose some will find this erotic. I found it tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
concider fiies with that happy meal

or Russian roulette with an automatic hand gun

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
What Was That????

Very boring and lame. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Bad

I feel sorry for you. You need to belong to someone who cares about you.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SAME AS THE LAST 365

will it change or get different. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't understand

how that is a birthday present? She is making him do something for her, giving her the power and control, while he experiences repeated denial. Where is the gift to him? And milking the prostrate? WTF, how is THAT sexy, erotic, or otherwise a special gift? Obviously, you make it seem like this the common everyday dynamic between the two in the marriage, so how is more of the same treatment he always gets turned into something special? It is as if she really didn't want to be bothered at all. The only point of it was to embarrass and humiliate him in a CHURCH setting for God's sake! She knew exactly what she was doing, as she had the timing very specific. Really she had planned the whole thing to be about torture for the poor wimpy freak (as he must be a freak to put up with this bullshit). She built up to it for over a week, and LIED to him about getting pleasure all weekend long. Fuck that! Why endure this crap for a liar, and a hippocrite (as she claims to be a church going lady herself)? Anyway, what is the point of building up all the pressure in the nutsack in the first place, if you are only to be denied a true loving release? So at the end, it isn't even about his birthday anymore, she finally gives in with some pity sex the day after. Was she feeling guilty? If she was, you didn't write it in. Oh yes, he is supposed to feel grateful. I would feel abused and slighted, and I would never let her get passed the birthday morning without at least demanding a blowjob. And if she refused, I'd tell her "Fuck you bitch! I'll get my needs filled elsewhere, if you think you are too prissy and stuck up to be bothered!" I mean, I don't get a lot of blowjobs, But I get quite a few, and I DAMN SURE get one on my birthday! It's like she knew it was his birthday, obviously, but she FORGOT it was supposed to be something special for him. It had to be about her, her pleasure in her time. That kind of selfishness isn't sexy, it isn't healthy for the relationship, and it isn't the behavior of someone who loves you. Basically, his bitch of a wife didn't give him a present at all. I hope this guy fucks someone else on HER birthday, and says something like: " well since MY birthday was about YOU, I figured it was only fair that on YOUR birthday, it should be about ME!" Let's make that chapter two!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The Teasing Twat Needs to Be Punished!

- Since "Birthday Sex" had become an important,established tradition during the 20 years of their marriage,he should have asked her WTF?! Friday Night,Saturday,and if she wasn't offering,stripped off her church clothes on Sunday morning and fucked her silly! That denial stuff is horseshit! What's she going to give him for his birthday,a cock cage? Fuck that shit! Nope,it should have been wham,bam,fuck you,Mam,as he sang "Happy Birthday to Me!"

-And what was that foolishness of him having to rush off to Bible Study not having been able to clean the cum and lube off himself,shower,and change?! The Bible has been around for thousands of years.Another 20 minutes before studying it wouldn't hurt!

- In my opinion,the wife behaved like a shit,and the birthday boy like a wimp. A kind of "fingernails on the blackboard" feel to this story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wimp wasted my time

She dictates

Wimp at least

He should have the pussy instead of dick

Story made no sense unless predecessor to cuckoldry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh hello no

Fucking hell

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not much

That just didn't make much sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous