All Comments on 'The Next Steps'

by newstylewife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved Both Parts

If I could find a girl like her I'd marry her and be her cum eating pussy whipped little bitch. I'm looking forward to the next part,.....please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editting

When you write a story every word doesn't have to be spelled correctly, but please use actually words. There is no such word as "learnt", it's learned. Also girlfriend is one word, when you seperate it then it means something else. Maybe a little editting and proffreading before hand would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Your stories are so exciting. The feelings you describe drives me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredible!

This is the first of your stories that I've read, and while I do think that spelling and grammar are important, the theme and underlying story are more so. This was so hot. I've been cuckolded a couple of times in my life and have had to acknowledge my basic need for this humiliation. You hope for the best, and grab what love you can, but realize that your woman needs more than you can deliver. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a pile

Since this is a girlfriend there's no problem whatsoever. THROW HER OUT! She has no rights to stay at your place and you have no reason, given her absolute, demonstrated lack of love or respect for you, to let her stay. BINGO! Your problems are over . Slut girlfriends are a dime a dozen. Get rid of this one and find a new one that isn't a slut. This was a pathetic attempt at a story. And your writing grammar is just horrible.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold is a wimp

His gf is now a three hole slut. So stretched out she cannot feel your little pee pee. You have become a cum slut eating wimp. She needs to put you in chastity until she has some need to see you milked and get your balls empty. Start using a vibrator and strap on in your wimp pussy as you moan and drip and spurt your goo out of your cage. You all set for your cuckold sissy boy life now bitch. You need to go to sauna's and learn to suck real men cock. Get your pussy broke in by studs at a gym.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous