The Night I Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept kissing as his hands on my ass began to guide me up and down on his long cock. I bounced my hips, fucking myself, using him for my pleasure until I wanted more. I broke the kiss and leant back, moving my hands behind me to his knees.

My tits were proud on my chest and started to bounce as, leaning back, I rode his cock like it was the last one I was ever going to have. Ryan reached a hand out and grabbed my tit, his other hand on my hip. "Fuck, Alyssa. Fuck yourself on my cock, you slut," he grunted, which only sent me further into heights of passion. I went crazy fucking myself up and down like I'd never fucked before.

I kept riding Ryan for what felt like ages until he wanted us to move. He again grabbed me and stood us up, his cock still buried deep in me to the hilt. As I hung off him, again he started to walk down the hall. "Where's your bedroom?" he asked. I couldn't form words so just pointed, guiding him to our bed. Once in my bedroom, Ryan walked us to the bed and dropped me onto it. I fell back, squealing and laughing. "Roll over. I wanna see your ass," he instructed.

I found his confidence such a turn on and immediately rolled onto my hands and knees, my ass pointed back at him. "Shuffle back," I was told, and grabbing my ankles he pulled me back until I was kneeling at the edge. I felt one hand on my ass as, still standing, he guided his cock back into my pussy. "Ohh yessss, such a slut," he growled, and suddenly slapped my ass hard.

The sound rang around the room and the pain on my bum was intense. "Yes, oh yes, Ryan, spank me," I growled, pushing back at his cock. I rocked back and forwards on my knees for a few minutes, driving my pussy onto Ryan's cock until he couldn't take it any more.

He grabbed my hips and began to move me, pulling me back at him as he pushed forward faster, then faster, wild like an animal. "I'm gonna cum again, Alyssa, and I'm not stopping. Tell me you don't want me to stop," he ordered.

"No Ryan, don't stop! Cum again, cum inside meee," I moaned.

"I am, Alyssa, I'm going to cum in your married, slutty pussy. Tell me you love it," he again chimed

"I do, Ryan, I love you cumming in me like a slut."

That's all it took and he erupted into me again, this time even more forcefully, if not as much. But I could still feel it as I buried my head into the mattress to muffle my scream. He again slapped my ass as he pulled his softening cock from my body, and collapsed down beside me on his back. I fell forward, resting next to him until we both crawled up onto the bed proper. Naked, I snuggled into Ryan and we fell asleep without saying much more.

We woke late the next day and the sex continued, many times over the day, and the day after that. We were so distracted I totally forgot I needed to go see the doctor, but all that is for another story.

12