All Comments on 'The Night is Still Young'

by Copycat88

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
great story

I don't remember anyone saying turn off the camera. That will be a DVD for later years. I almost envy those people. In my time they would have never entered the hotel with make up on him, it would have been over. I think it's peoples insecurities that frighten them, or at least their masculinity. Today a couple can do this story almost anywhere, and no one would say a word.

In the past, the wife and I tried the cuckold thing, and went pretty well until he turned out to be an asshole about the whole thing. Oh well, bad choice on our part.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This story is more like part 2 from the first story as it picks up in the exact same spot part 1 left off and it’s just as good. I’m not a fan of cuckold stories and I can tell you it’s not a true cuckold story, but more of 2 couples living out fantasies later in life after their marriages are strong and concreted. Very erotic and sexy and the way Mike’s wife is written…she is about as perfect a sexual partner you could ask for. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCopycat88@Copycat88
Half of a loving couple looking to play out the fansaties portrayed in the stories I write.