All Comments on 'The Night of the Comet'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What utter RUBBISH, when is randy going to be fired and the admin let GREAT writers post when they want, not when SHE says so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erm

That was different. A little self serving perhaps but different

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

The upside is its only one side!!!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
REVERSE REVENGE

there are too many whys in his brain to put a psych-eval on him, TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I wonder

Was this written as a real cuck’s fantasy, the only way he could ever be what he wanted to be, or just to pull the anonies’ chains? :)

Either wat, meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jane felt no remorse and said I could accept this new way of life with her calling all the shots or just move on down the road.

The story ended right here and I hit the door... Because the story was over

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Cuck Fantasy?

No, it was a cuck's revenge! Maybe via a Deus ex Machina, but a revenge nonetheless!

Once again, Randi doesn't decide when good (or any) stories get posted.

Why not just leave? - Then we wouldn't have the story, LOL!

Let's not forget, he may have, grudgingly, gone along with her cuckolding him, but he refused "clean-up" duty and servicing her bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lighten UP

Its just a story for petes sake,Just read, laugh and enjoy and go on to the next story.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
wow, really bad sci fi

but 5 stars for being brave enough to explore an unwilling cuckold theme, many writers on here claim they want "new ideas" but seem to shy away from the mild mannered characters who can't or won't for the time being leave their cuckoldress.

"a boiler plate rendering" is one such story all be it more realistic than most. it's a vast untapped resource for great "scenes" of betrayal, selfishness and unusual confrontations between the various characters.

please try again but with a more realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't think it works. Is it still revenge when someone else evens the score for you?

He didn't do nothing but stand around and get handed a balancing of the scales. He was taking whatever his wife dished out, and now he's taking what the comet dished out. He's still just a passive opportunist who lacked the resilience and self reliance to solve his own problems.

I get this was just some fun irony, but the guy started out as a pussy with a dick too small for his wife, and he's ending as a pussy with a dick still too small for his wife, but better than nothing in her new world. Some consolation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"you don't care if we find a mistake," you said.

and then you come out with "Try to enjoy any way."

And that is why the pedants with their fire-torches are marching up the hill towards your castle.

A small matter of a space.

" any way " (with a space) is accepted to mean 'by any method'.

" anyway " (sans space) is to mean despite something, eg the Pulitzer non-nomination.

Wait a bit, my torch has gone out.

Cheers, and thanks for this novel take on the genre.

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nutshell:

I have no brain except I'm an astrophysicist.

My wife and I are amoral and live together for no reason in particular.

There was a red herring. I mean comet.

Nailed it, right?

likeboblikebobover 6 years ago

Well, at least you tried ! I still can't figure out why the guy would stay married to this woman !

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
That was kinda funny

The wonderful dong shrinking dildo disintegrating rock from outer space! That was a stroke of genius. I'll give you props for writing something different. It's a farce, and I enjoy a good farce. Hit it again and let's see how that one plays out. Look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
author probably a small-dicked wimp

and thin-skinned too, judging by his little runt at the start. if you are so bothered by the comments, turn them off or post your shit elsewhere. or better, stop writing.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
LOL thanks for the laugh

I guess a lot of commenters didn't read the story through and get the twist. Too bad.

3*

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years agoAuthor
Comments

To all who have commented to this story I say "Thank you". Yes I could turn off the comments section (if I knew how), but I wont. T the wonderful Anonn that wishes to know the size of my cock, use your best guess. Negative comments don't upset me any more since I have networked with other writers and their feedback is what I need more than anything else. I wish that Anonn commenters would take the time to establish accounts with user names and make it a little more personal. Once again thank you and keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I kinda liked it,

Was a little different but hey that was the author showing some creativity...right. Sort of Sci-Fi/fantasy meets cuck world....lol. A 4 for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
New twist

Read. It a couple times, but now I get it. Good one.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Different

Amusing fantasy piece, which makes for a refreshing change from the usual dross in this genre, where gems are becoming rarer to find.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Funny little twist

which worked very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sounds like a junior high fantasy

1*

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 5 years ago
Pathetic!

What a waste of energy, do us a favor and get a box of crayons and some scrape paper, then put it in the "round file". Trash (0-Stars).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some fantasies make really worthwhile reading

OK , so this is a fantasy style Loving Wife's story ....... that doesn't mean you have to write rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I don't care if you find a mistake"

I don't care that you don't like criticism, maybe go back to school and LEARN BASIC ENGLISH!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus, your a sensitive little bitch, aren't you?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Interesting "What if" scenario!!! Better that the size queens pussies become so big, that they feel nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pile of nonsense, you start off with an interesting looking tale and it gets more unrealistic and over the top as it unwinds..no man would have spoken, even looked at her again or be in her presence with what she did.You have a knack to take promising and turn it into garbage....0 stars...JZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous