The "No Intercourse" Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah felt so good in Lars' strong arms. As they embraced she pressed her braless breasts against his muscular chest. Breaking the kiss, she nuzzled her nose into his neck and smelled him. He smelled so good. A slight hint of aftershave or cologne added to his own unique scent. She felt her arousal grow as she nuzzled him and gave his neck tiny kisses.

Lars was overwhelmed by the feelings he was having for Leah. He kissed her mouth, her hungry, hungry mouth. He kissed her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, her ears, her neck, always returning to the lips and tongue that he desired so much. He caressed her back, sliding his hand underneath her blouse to run his hand across the bare skin. He confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra, and it added to his passion.

As they kissed, it reminded Leah of her first months with Donny before they made love. Passionate kissing for hour after frustrating hour. Being so turned on, so wet, so needy to be fucked. But also being so resistant to that new experience. Too afraid to make that step without total commitment. Too afraid of the unknown, but wanting so badly to know what it was to join bodies with a man.

Lars was rubbing Leah's back lightly as they kissed. He began moving his hand up and down her side, close to her breast, but not quite touching it. He was unsure if she would be agreeable to another touch, but she was so passionate in her kisses, so pliant in his arms that he couldn't resist just getting close.

He moved his hand slightly towards her front and slid his hand up from her waist to her under her arm. As he did he felt the swell of her breast against the heel of his hand. He kissed her deeply, and his feelings swirled around him as their tongues swirled around each other's. Again he ran his hand down to her waist, then up again, hand barely rubbing against the edge of her breast.

Leah felt the slight shift of Lars' hand as he rubbed gently up and down her torso. His hand felt so good on her bare skin. She felt the first brush of his hand against the swell of her breast. She wanted to stop him, to tell him they had to go slow, but felt powerless against her desire. She wanted him to touch her breasts. She wanted him to feel their fullness in his hand. Her erect nipples wanted to feel his touch, to have him squeeze them gently, then take them in his mouth and suck and kiss them.

Lars kept rubbing up and down, each time getting just a little more of the breast as he passed it. He felt Leah's passion rise as they kissed, and it gave him license to keep moving inward, until finally he felt the brief brush of a stiff nipple as his hand passed over her breast. She gave a soft moan. His strokes got shorter, although still very slow. He wanted to take his time, to take it slowly as Leah had requested. He wanted to give her plenty of time to stop him if that's what she wanted.

But that's not what Leah wanted. When Lars finally brushed against her nipple it was as if a sudden release of adrenalin went through her body. She moaned each time his hand lightly brushed over her nipple. She longed to have him pay attention to that nipple. And to the other one, which was even more sensitive.

Lars continued to stroke up and down over Leah's breast, each time brushing the erect nipple. He felt her hand come up to take his, and thought he had gone too far, too fast. But instead of pulling his hand away, she stopped it and placed it directly on her breast. She took her hand away, and moved her tongue into Lars' mouth, trying to give him a signal that she wanted him to pleasure her breasts.

As Lars responded to the taste of Leah's tongue, he began rubbing his thumb around her nipple in small circles. Every third or fourth revolution, he would flick his thumb across the nipple and feel the reaction in Leah's body. It was obvious that she was enjoying each flick.

He continued to rub in circles and flick as he moved his kisses to her neck and shoulder. She moaned when he lightly squeezed and pulled on her nipple. He moved his hand across and found her other breast, gently squeezing it, then flicking his thumb against its nipple as well. She moaned again. He heard her whisper.

"Kiss them," she said so softly he almost didn't hear.

But he had heard, and he pulled her blouse up and gently kissed first her left breast, then her right. He avoided the nipples, but placed delicate kisses all over each breast. Leah caressed his head and his hair with both hands as he gently kissed the pale swell of her breasts.

Lars took his time, enjoying the feel of each breast against his lips. Slowly, he began licking instead of kissing. Licking each breast in circles around each nipple. Leah's excitement was increasing; he could feel it. She held his head and guided his mouth to her nipple. He licked across her nipple and he heard her sudden intake of breath. He licked the other and her reaction was the same. She was inhaling in short, sharp breaths through her mouth each time he licked across a nipple.

When he finally took her left nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, swirling his tongue around it, she emitted a long moan. He licked and sucked each nipple slowly, meticulously, learning exactly what Leah liked; what she reacted to and what she didn't.

He was suddenly aware of his hard cock straining against the fabric of his khakis. He unconsciously pressed it lightly against her leg.

Leah was lost in the sensations that Lars was giving her breasts. She was lost in the pleasure that she was feeling. It was as if her body was vibrating with pleasure as he gently sucked and licked each nipple. One soft bite cause a small shudder to go through her body; a kind of mini orgasm.

But when Lars pressed his hard penis into her leg, she suddenly came back to her senses. Holding his head, she gently pulled him away from her breasts and back up to her face. She kissed him. She kissed his closed eyes and softly whispered, "Thank you."

They lay on the couch for another half hour or so, cuddling and talking in soft tones. Lars finally rose when the Netflix movie as over.

"I really enjoyed that movie," he laughed.

"Me too," Leah answered. "Now how about my fortune cookie?" And that made Lars laugh.

* * * *

Leah and Lars began spending almost every evening together. Leah's life now consisted of the gym, classes at the Community College, visiting Donny, and time spent with Lars. Over the next month she fell into an easy rhythm for the first time since the accident.

She and Lars truly enjoyed the time they spent together, and every evening they would spend some time cuddling and kissing, with Lars usually paying attention to Leah's firm, sizeable, sensitive breasts. Although during the next month, they did not move beyond that sexually, they were becoming more familiar and comfortable with each other. As they kissed, they stroked each other's entire bodies, avoiding the forbidden places between their legs, but covering every inch of each other with their hands. Leah loved the way Lars' stroked her butt and, often, she would lay on the couch with her blouse off and her breasts exposed long after they had finished kissing, unembarrassed by her exposure to Lars.

But, humans being human, there was a burning need growing in each of them. Leah feared that her frenzied masturbation after Lars left the house wouldn't be enough to satisfy her for long. While she was still committed to the "no intercourse" rule, her will was beginning to bend when it came to fooling around "down there".

Lars was also becoming frustrated. While he understood Leah's reluctance, he was ready to move the relationship forward. One evening as they kissed and he was gently sucking on Leah's breasts, he rubbed his hand up the inside of her leg, stopping just short of where her legs met. She was wearing thin cotton short-shorts that went with her nightie, and his hand moved smoothly and lightly across her bare skin. He rubbed back down, then slowly rubbed up her thigh, again stopping just short of her womanly center. He repeated the same motion over and over again, and could feel Leah's breathing become heaving sighs each time he got close. Finally he let his hand continue up along the inside of her thigh and rubbed it lightly up the crotch of her shorts. He could feel the warmth emanating from Leah's pussy as he cupped her mound through the thin material of her shorts.

Leah was enjoying the sensation of Lars kissing and suckling her breasts while rubbing the sensitive skin on the inside of her thigh. He was coming right up to the edge of her vulva, which was turning her on more and more. If he came more than a couple of inches closer, he would be touching her there. She knew she was soaking wet, and her pussy ached to be touched. Every time he rubbed he was just coming so close. "I shouldn't let him if he tries," she thought to herself. But deep down she knew how hard it would be to stop him. She wanted him to touch her there so badly, yet at the same time didn't want him to, afraid it would take her one more step away from her Donny. She wasn't sure she was ready for that step.

But he was coming so close, and each time she guiltily hoped he would keep going up, up to her warm, wet, waiting pussy. She wanted his touch so badly, and on each down stroke she was glad, though also a little disappointed that he hadn't. Up again his hand went, coming so close, so close. But this time it didn't go back down. His hand hovered for just a moment, then moved up and scraped the fabric of her shorts against her wet pussy. His palm rubbed up to her clit, then his fingers. Oh, it felt so good! Then he moved his hand back down and cupped her entire vulva in his hand and just held her. It felt so good to be touched.

She felt Lars begin lightly rubbing her pussy through her shorts. God, it felt good to be touched by a man, especially a man as good and fine as Lars. She realized that she had begun involuntarily moving her hips in time with his hand, increasing the pressure each time he rubbed upward, pushing lightly against his hand. Lars began lightly biting her nipple, then sucking it in as she moved against his hand. The fabric of her shorts had become soaked and, as she wasn't wearing any panties, the fabric became completely lubricated and slid along with his hand, creating friction against her lips and her now stiffening clit. It felt so good.

Then she felt Lars move his hand away. For a moment, she thought he was going to stop, but then felt him move the wet fabric of her shorts to the side and slide his finger up along her crevice, up to her swollen clit. When he touched it, she suddenly came to her senses. Yes, it felt good, very good, but she wasn't ready for this. This was a big step; to let Lars touch her there, to give him access inside her. No, she wasn't ready for that yet, and she grabbed his wrist, holding his hand steady, his index finger cradled in the full length of her moist slit, at the opening, but not in.

"Please," she pleaded. "Please don't."

"What?" Lars answered with alarm as he looked up from her breasts. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, in fact just the opposite," she whimpered. It feels too good, and I'm not ready for that yet. Not ready to feel that way with another man."

"I want you, Leah," Lars said, looking into her eyes.

"I know you do, and I'm sorry," Leah answered. "I want you too, but I can't. I just can't." Lars moved up and took her in his arms. He pulled her to him, and hugged her.

"It's okay," he said. "I understand. But I want you to know that I'm ready when and if you're ready. I'm not afraid to love you anymore. I want to love you." She didn't answer, and he didn't expect her to. He just held her close. "Just so long as you know I'm here for you."

The entire drive home that night Lars couldn't get his mind off the short touch on her bare pussy. The wispy hair, the slick feel of the skin lubricated by her flowing juices, her swollen and stiff clit, the cleft that was the entryway into her; moist and inviting.

Leah, too, couldn't shake the electric feeling of the touch either. It had felt so good when Lars was rubbing her pussy through her shorts and kissing her breasts. It made her want him even more; to feel him inside her; to orgasm together from a deep and wonderful fuck.

They made love to each other that night, from about 8 miles away. Leah was stunned by the intensity of her orgasm thinking about Lars inside her as she made herself come. Lars, too, shot thick ropes of semen as he remembered the brief touch of Leah's wet pussy.

* * * *

And so it went, Lars and Leah having taken one more step. Long bouts of kissing, Lars playing with Leah's bare breasts, and rubbing her wet mound through her panties, or leggings, or pants. One evening Leah was so turned on she couldn't help herself and reached down and began rubbing Lars' stiff cock over his khakis. She explored it, inspected its' length and girth, rubbed it, squeezed it through the material of his pants. Once done it, too, became a part of their months-long foreplay.

They still were careful about being seen out too much together. Leah didn't want tongues to wag. She still visited Donny daily, dutifully now as her life began to move past him. Dinners with her in-laws became less frequent, the daily phone calls from Donny's mother becoming weekly calls. It may have been old-fashioned, but Leah had always been a woman who centered her life around her man, and now she had two men to care for and care about. She was very aware of how instrumental Lars had been in helping her past the most tragic event of her life, and she was grateful for him every day.

As summer came, they began spending more time outdoors together. Lars' class schedule was light during summer, and Leah wasn't taking any classes. Leah bought a pair of cheap used kayaks and they found a lake about twenty five miles from town where they could spend the day on the beach sunning, reading, paddling, where nobody knew them and they could be the young lovers they had become. Lars loved seeing Leah in her two-piece swimsuit and Leah, too, enjoyed seeing Lars in nothing but his board shorts, muscles rippling in the sun, blonde hair reflecting the sunlight.

They had spent a lovely day at the lake and were driving home when Leah suggested they stop for burgers and fries on their way. Still in their swimsuits, they knew they weren't dressed for a restaurant, so went through the drive-through and ate in the car. They ate their greasy dinner listening to the radio, and when the Miley Cyrus song, "Wrecking Ball" came on, Leah laughed and told Lars she was going to twerk for him when they got back to her place. Lars laughed and wiped a smudge of ketchup from the corner of her mouth.

The new season of "Orange is the New Black" had just come out on Netflix and they had finished the fourth episode the night before. They both were looking forward to watching a couple of episodes tonight, and when they arrived at Leah's house she immediately turned on the T.V. and told Lars to get his butt on the couch because the show was starting.

As soon as the first episode was over, Leah started the second. Lars got up to get some water, and when he came back to the couch and plopped down, Leah cuddled up to him. As they watched the episode, they caressed each other and occasionally kissed. It was turning Leah on to be so close to Lars in nothing but his board shorts and unbuttoned Tommy Bahama shirt. Lars, too, was feeling more and more entranced by Leah's almost naked body, clad only in her skimpy two-piece. They rubbed each other's bare skin as they watched. Lars began rubbing the tops of Leah's thighs, running his fingers lightly over her skin, teasing around the edges of the bottom of the two-piece. It just turned Leah on all the more.

By the time the episode was over they were both almost frantically turned on. Leah turned off the T.V. before the closing credits rolled, and pulled Lars down on the couch to lay together. She began covering his bare chest with kisses, and reached for his cock. When her hand found it, it was hard. The thin material of the swim trunks outlined its shape, and she took it in her hand through the material and stroked it.

Lars reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bathing suit top. Her large, full breasts fell out of the cups and Lars was on them with his mouth. He sucked on each nipple, eager to bring pleasure to his lover. He moved his mouth back and forth between the two hard nubs of her nipples, sucking, kissing, gently pulling on them, giving each an occasional soft love bite.

He moved his hand down to her crotch and, still sucking and kissing her nipples, put his hand over her mound. The material of her suit was already warm and moist. The suit was so skimpy he could feel the outer lips of her vulva on his fingers as he moved them up and down against her wet pussy. She was leaking fluid, and his hand was soon wet with her lightly scented lubrication. He realized the material was bunching towards the middle when he felt that he was rubbing the swollen lips of her pussy on skin, not material. He put his middle finger against her shielded crevice and lightly rubbed her wet lips with his index and ring fingers while he pushed gently against her opening through the material. He was so close, so close to the treasure he coveted. Her pussy was completely exposed, save for the thin opening to the inside of her vagina. That was still blocked by the material. He rubbed up and down and heard Leah moan.

Leah was more turned on than she'd ever been with Lars. Maybe it was all day in the sun, maybe it was being almost naked with him all day and evening, but all she knew was that she was on fire. Her breasts, her pussy, her heart; all needful and wanting release. When Lars started rubbing her bare vulva, it was almost too much for her. All she could think about was how badly she wanted his cock.

Without pausing to think, Leah untied the string to Lars' shorts and tore open the Velcro fly. She reached into his pants and for the first time, put her hand on the warm, smooth skin of his hard cock. It was so hard, yet the skin was so soft. She was enchanted by it as she began stroking it up and down. She kissed her way down to his stomach, still holding his raging cock in her hand. She kissed his belly button, then kissed down to his pubic hairs, moving his cock to the side as she did. And then she did it. She did what Lars had only dreamed of. She gave one long lick all the way up his shaft, then took the mushroom head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

Lars lost access to her wet pussy when she moved to take him into her mouth. The sensation that followed made him forget about her pussy for the moment, as the good feeling was so overwhelming. She licked right up the most sensitive part of his shaft, then took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock while gently squeezing and stroking it with her hand. The feeling was incredible. His wife hadn't licked or sucked him for at least four years before the divorce and he had almost forgotten how good it felt to have a woman hungrily suck, lick, and stroke his wet cock.

Leah was just getting started. Lars' cock felt so good in her hand, and she couldn't get enough of it in her mouth. She licked and stroked, sucked and licked, stroked and sucked and licked at it, sending waves and waves of pleasure through Lars.

She realized that he had stopped rubbing her vulva and could see that she had moved to a position in which he didn't have access when she started licking him. She turned on the couch, bringing her cunt to where he could reach it. He was immediately back on it, the material still bunched in her slit. He rubbed her bare, slick cunt on both sides and pressed the material into her cleft. He found her clit through the wet material, and rubbed it in circles with his thumb. He wasn't sure if he was rubbing the material or rubbing directly on it, but he could tell from Leah's reaction that he was hitting the right spot.