The "No Intercourse" Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was beginning to feel as if he were going to come if she kept doing what she was doing. Leah was so turned on she started getting the feeling as well. The way he was rubbing her clit, she thought. He must be right on it without the material wedged between. Either way, she was in no position to stop him, it was feeling far too good and she thought, much to her surprise, that she might climax if he kept it up.

Lars grabbed her hips and pulled her up on him, so her pussy was just inches from his face. He pulled downward on her hips, and she slid down just a bit, bringing her wet snatch right into his face. Lars pulled the material out of her slit and pushed it aside as he buried his face in her and started licking up and down her soaking slit. His tongue sought out her clit and he began giving long licks up her swollen lips, landing on her clit, and swirling his tongue around it. Little by little he focused more and more on her clit, licking it, up and down, flicking it with his tongue. He loved the taste of her.

With Lars licking her bare pussy and clit, Leah was getting more and more excited by the 69 and was at a feverish pitch. She felt the orgasm coming and started moaning and moving her cunt against Lars' face. Suddenly it rushed over her, her climax, her release. She came hard, crying out as she did.

Lars was so close and trying to hold back, but when Leah came, he could hold out no longer. The first gush of his orgasm shot out of him onto Leah's cheek as she grimaced from the power of her own orgasm. The first was followed by a second, and a third and a fourth as Leah moved her head away. Each pearly rope of cum fell on his stomach as he spurted again and again and again as Leah milked him, coaxing out every last drop.

Leah stroked him gently and carefully as he came down from his climax. Lars kissed Leah's pussy, thighs and pelvis as she came down from hers. When their hearts had returned to normal beating, Leah lifted herself off Lars, turned around, and lay back down on him, kissing his neck and whispering thank-you in his ear.

They had crossed another line that evening. And as with other lines they had crossed, they couldn't uncross it. Oral sex on uncovered genitals became a part of their lovemaking routine. Orgasms, most often simultaneous, became a part of their shared experience.

The next time she and Lars were together, they got completely naked for the first time. It just seemed natural as they started kissing, then rubbing, then licking, that they should have complete access to each other's bodies. The "no intercourse rule" was still in effect; Leah still felt strongly that she was a married woman and that it would be wrong to have intercourse with another man, but she and Lars enjoyed each other's bodies in every other way.

Three months had gone by, and another two would pass before they made the next fated step in their sexual relationship.

* * * *

Leah still talked to Donny when she visited, and nowadays she often found herself talking to him about Lars. It was comforting to share what was going on in her life, even if she knew he couldn't understand, and that if he could he would find it hurtful. She was sharing herself with him in the only way she could. She almost felt as if Donny was slipping further away as the weeks passed. He wasn't in a coma, but it seemed that what little light there was in his eyes was dimming each day.

Summer had turned to Fall, and Lars was back in school. Leah and Lars had taken a secret trip to the coast together just before school started and it was there that Leah decided she wouldn't sign up for any classes. She was considering going back to work, and wanted to keep her options open. It wasn't that she needed the money; it was more that she needed more to do. She visited Donny almost every day, and that was time consuming, but he didn't really need her anymore. She wasn't sure any longer if she was visiting for him, or for herself. She saw Lars most evenings, and that was the best time of her day. They made their version of love three or four times a week now, and still occasionally twice on the same day. It wasn't fucking, but it was the next best thing, and each often felt they couldn't get enough of the other.

Lars had a heavy load at school that term. He was actually starting to get into the accounting classes and his study load was heavy. He usually studied at home for a few hours after school, then took his books over to Leah's, where he would continue to until 7 o'clock. Then they'd have a bite to eat together, and would either watch T.V. or make love. On the weekends, they did both. Lars never stayed over, and they never went to Leah's bedroom, which she had shared with Donny. They had slept together in a king-sized bed at the coast, but there had been little sleeping and much kissing and touching.

One Saturday night, well into the school term, they had eaten and were looking for a movie on the new "On Demand" feature that Leah had ordered from her cable company. As Lars scrolled through the On Demand movie categories, he came across "Adult on Demand".

"So they have blue movies on your new movie channel?" he laughed. "Is that why you got it?"

Leah was a bit surprised. "I didn't even know they had those when I ordered it. I've never even seen one." She thought for a moment. "So they install that and anybody's kids can just watch them?"

"No," Lars chuckled. "They have parental controls so you can lock them out. Do you want me to show you?"

"Show me a movie or show me the parental control?" Leah joked.

"Well, I'd be glad to do either," Lars answered. Leah didn't think he was joking.

"Let's see what they have, then we'll decide which way to go on that one," Leah said, getting a little bit excited at the thought of watching a forbidden pornographic movie. She sat down on the couch next to Lars, who began scrolling through the categories. When he got to the category "For Couples", he clicked on it.

"Here's movies for couples to watch together," he said. "Let's see what they have there." He clicked through the movies and figured out how to click on the descriptions for each movie. He found one that had 4 ½ stars and was rated high for couples. It was about a busty housewife who was bored with her husband and started banging all the neighbors.

"It's $9.99," Lars said. "Are you willing to spend that much just to see what it's like?"

"Sure," Leah answered. "If it's no good we'll make our own."

Lars laughed and began the process of purchasing the movie while Leah turned off the lights. The idea of watching a porno titillated her. It seemed so forbidden, and she wondered what she'd see.

Cuddling up to Lars she asked him if he'd ever seen one, and he told her he'd have to take the Fifth Amendment on that. The movie started. The acting was poor, she thought, and the story pretty weak. The woman looked slutty but had an incredible body. Leah was getting turned on by the anticipation, though nothing had even happened sexually on the screen yet.

When a boy of about nineteen delivered groceries, the woman seduced him. In almost no time, she had his pants down and his cock in her mouth. Leah couldn't believe what she was seeing. The woman was sucking off the guy, and they were showing close-ups of his cock going in and out of her mouth. It excited Leah and she pushed herself into Lars.

"I can't believe that," she said. "I mean, she's sucking that guy off right on camera!" She shifted in her seat as her pussy started to throb.

"Yes, and she's good at it, too," Lars said. "I can almost feel what she's doing." As he said that the woman pulled her skirt up to reveal a shaved pussy and that she was wearing nylons and garters. Neither of them was surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties. The woman boosted herself up onto the kitchen table and spread her legs. The 19 year-old fell to his knees on the floor in front of her and started eating her. The woman moaned and panted as the camera zoomed in for a close-up of the kid's tongue licking and sucking every fold and contour of the older woman's cunt.

Leah reached over and felt for Lars' cock. When she found it in his pants, it was hard. "I guess you like this movie," she said, giving his cock a squeeze. "Maybe we'll have to keep this service."

The kid stood up and put his 9 inch boner right up to the older woman's shaved lips. Leah had never seen a shaved pussy before. He rubbed it up and down her slit a few times, then she grabbed it and held it up to her opening. The boy slowly slid his full length into the woman as Leah watched, wide-eyed, as it gradually disappeared up her cunt.

"Oh, my god!" she said. "He's screwing her right there!" The young man began sawing his cock in and out of the moaning woman. It was as if a fire had been lit in Leah's panties. She watched as the camera zoomed in on the hard cock going in and out of the woman. Each time he slid outward, the woman's lips bulged out, then disappeared when he pushed it back in. Leah could see every drop of lubrication as the boy expertly fucked the woman, who was now shouting obscenities.

Leah realized that she was still holding Lars' cock in her hand, and she absently began jacking it up and down as the scene on the T.V. built to a crescendo. The boy pulled out and squirted his load all over the woman's breasts and stomach. She moaned and rubbed it all over herself, which turned Leah on, even though she thought it was kind of disgusting.

She felt Lars shift, and he reached over and put his hands down the front of her sweatpants. "Let's see if it's having any effect on you," he said, sliding his hand down into her crotch. When he found a creamy mess in her pants, he said, "Looks like it's doing the same thing to you it's doing to me." He pulled out his hand and Leah could see his fingers coated with her juices.

After a little more bad acting, it came to another scene. The woman had gone next door to borrow sugar from her two black neighbors. Within three minutes, she was blowing one of them while the other fiddled with her twat. The scene went on and on with the two men screwing her in a variety of positions and combinations.

Lars was becoming very aroused watching the action on the screen. It was difficult for him to watch the scenes of hard cocks going in and out of a wet vagina. That which was being denied him was being shown graphically on the screen and it was driving him insane. He was harder than a rock.

It was having the same effect on Leah, and combined with what Lars was doing with his hand in her pants, and the fact that she had been holding his stiff cock in her hand for the entire movie was making her hornier than she'd ever been in her life. Finally, she couldn't take in anymore and told Lars to pull his pants down.

As soon as he did she put her head in his lap and took his cock in her mouth. She turned her head so she could see the screen and watched as the two men simultaneously had their large cocks in the woman's vagina as she licked and sucked at Lars' hard member. She was careful to go slow; to not make him come too soon.

Lars was getting too close to coming and he told Leah to sit back down on the couch. When she did, he pulled off sweatpants and panties in one fell swoop, then pulled on her legs to get her pussy right up to the edge of the couch. He dived in and started licking her soaking wet lips, then plunged his tongue inside her as she watched the action on the screen over the top of his head. It was the first time he had ever entered her in any way. Wanting to keep within the boundaries she had set he had set, he had always just licked the outside of her pussy and made her come by stimulating her clit.

When he thrust his tongue up her hole, Leah groaned and forgot all about the movie. Suddenly it just became a distraction to what was going on between her legs and she reached over and grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. Lars was tongue fucking her, stopping only to lick and suck on her clit from time to time. It felt so good and she held the sides of Lars' head as he worked his tongue in and out of her flaming hole.

"God, I want to fuck you," Lars said, looking up.

"We can't," Leah answered. Lars went back to sticking his tongue up her, then flattening his tongue and rubbing it against her stiff clit. "I'm still married," Leah panted. Leah had an idea, but held it for just a moment, afraid that it might be the wrong decision. As Lars worked her with his tongue, her desire finally overcame her willpower.

"We can just touch it up there, though," she finally said. "That's not having intercourse, is it?"

"No," Lars immediately replied. "It's not. Just so long as I don't put it in."

"Yes, don't put it in," Leah answered quicky. "But just touch it up there. Do it now." She was so hot she couldn't believe it, and she scooted forward on the couch so her wet, raw pussy was right at the edge of the cushion.

Lars got up on his knees and moved towards the couch, his hard cock sticking straight out in front of him. He took it in his hand and pointed it towards Leah's waiting pussy. He touched just the tip to her wet cleft, and using his hand, started moving it up and down along her slit, all the way up until the tip of his penis was massaging Leah's exposed clit. Then down along the wet slit, rubbing her lips with his mushroom head, feeling both of her outer lips rubbing the sides of his cockhead.

He paused for a moment right at her opening, wanting to push it in. He could almost feel it sliding smoothly up her pussy. He hesitated.

"No," she said when he had paused just a moment too long. "Don't put it in. Just rub it against me."

He grabbed her legs and pulled them up, placing her pussy at a 45 degree angle going upwards. In that position, he could lay his cock right on the length of her wet slit with the bulbous head against her clit. He started moving up and down, rubbing the bottom side of his penis against her wet opening. With each thrust up, he rubbed the most sensitive part of his penis, the frenulum, directly against her most sensitive part, her clit.

His cock was enveloped by her outer lips as he moved up and down the entire length of her pussy, his cock buried in the swollen meaty folds. He wasn't inside her, but he was completely cradled in her vulva. He knew he was hitting all the right places by Leah's frantic moaning.

He sensed that she was getting close to coming, and he slowed his movements. He wanted her to remain at a peak for a bit longer so he could keep enjoying the feeling of his hardness against her wetness. He pulled away a little, and his cock fell so the tip was again right at her opening. He wanted to put it in so badly.

Leah was hardly breathing. She was in a place she had never even been in with Donny. She was mad with desire in a way she never knew existed. Without thinking she said, "If you put just the tip in, that's not really having sex is it?"

"No," groaned Lars. "Not if I don't put it all the way in and come in you."

"Just put the tip in, then," said Leah. She was on fire.

Lars pushed and felt himself slide in just a little bit; about halfway up the head of his throbbing cock.

"Oh!" Leah cried out. The tip of Lars' cock had entered her and she couldn't believe how good it felt. Lars worked his cock in that position, just making tiny movements in and out, not more than an inch. Leah was moaning with her eyes closed, her face scrunched up in ecstasy.

"That's it, no further," Leah moaned as Lars kept up the micro-movements that were making her shudder with pleasure.

Lars worked his cock in and out like that for about three minutes, then gave another little push and felt a little pop as his head finally went all the way in and Leah's nether lips closed around behind it.

"Oh!" Leah cried out again. "That's far enough! No further!" But she didn't resist when Lars began screwing her in that position; pulling his cock out just a little, then pushing it back in until they both felt that pop. The entire shaft of his penis was still outside, just the mushroom-shaped head buried in Leah's opening. She was reaching a feverish pitch as the head of his cock pushed against her G-spot.

"Oh, God!" she screamed. "I'm gonna come!"

Lars continued his tiny movements as Leah spasmed with a huge orgasm that shook her entire body. Lars again felt such a strong urge to just push it all the way in, but respecting Leah's wishes, just kept to his tiny movements as Leah enjoyed a long series of small orgasms after the big one.

When she was done, she reached around his neck and pulled him to her. She gave him a passionate kiss, then said, "Now rub it up against me like you were doing. I want to feel you come that way."

Lars pulled his cock from the opening to Leah's hole and laid it in her wet cleft again. He was so turned on it didn't take long moving up and down her lubricated slit until he felt his cum rising from his balls. With a long groan he let loose a huge load that spattered onto Leah's tangled patch of pubic hair and up onto her tummy.

He fell onto her, and they kissed and embraced, their genitals laying against each other, wet and spent.

* * * *

Lars and Leah went on like this for another two months; Lars putting just the tip of his penis in Leah until she climaxed, then rubbing himself off, cradled in the folds of her labia, but not inside her. They both were convinced in their minds that they weren't actually having intercourse, although in fact they really were. Leah was one of those 20% of women who could climax from penetration; evidently even slight penetration, and Lars had convinced himself that rubbing his cock along her wet slit and coming into her pubic hair and onto her belly was just as good as the real thing. Deep down, though, he knew it wasn't and he longed to have proper sex with her.

One evening as they sat at the small table in Leah's kitchen and made small-talk, Leah suddenly changed the subject abruptly.

"I've been thinking," she said. "I may be ready to divorce Donny." It surprised Lars, and he looked at her but said nothing.

"It's been 16 months since the accident," she went on. "He's not coming back. In fact, he's going downhill." Donny had been slipping in and out of a coma for the past month or so.

"Well," Lars said. "From my personal point of view, I would certainly like to see that happen." He paused. "I'd like our relationship to be able to move forward."

"I know," Leah replied. "That's a part of it for me, too."

"But I also know you have to be sure of it. I'd feel horrible if a year down the road you blamed me for divorcing Donny."

"I've had the same thought," Leah answered. "I won't do that. I know it's my decision."

"Look," Lars said. "Why don't you talk to Donny's parents. Talk to your own parents. You can even see a counselor to talk it out if you need to." He took both Leah's hands in his own. "I can tell you one thing from my perspective, though." He paused and looked into her eyes. "I will never diminish or minimize what you had with Donny. And, should you and I be together over the long haul, I will accept him as a part of our relationship, a part of who you are and what we are." Tears formed in Leah's eyes.

"I love you," she whispered. Those words had never been spoken between the two of them.

"I love you, too," Lars answered.

Leah talked to Donny's parents and her own about it. They unanimously supported her in whatever decision she made, and she promised Donny's parents that should she decide to go forward with the divorce, she would never abandon Donny and would always be there for him and for them. Although she was an infrequent church-goer at the Episcopal Church, she went to talk with Father Frederickson about the trouble she was having making the decision. He listened patiently and counseled her that only she knew what was in her heart, and that through meditation and prayer, God would help her make the right decision.