The "No Intercourse" Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two week later she was sure. She would divorce Donny legally, but still consider him as she would any immediate family member. She would continue to visit him regularly, although not almost daily as she had been. She would consider his parents family as well, and maintain her relationship with them. But she needed to free herself from her legal and moral obligations to the shell of what was once her husband so that she could pursue life. It was not Donny's fault, nor hers, that they would not be able to pursue it together as they had planned.

There was neither an outpouring of sadness nor celebration on the day it was final. Both she and Lars knew the day was coming and although Leah did not feel regret, she did feel the need to pull away from Lars a little bit as the day approached. She did not want it to be a happy day for them, although it was the moment that freed them to pursue their life together, which they both knew by this time was their strongest desire.

She didn't see Lars the day before, the day of, or the day after the divorce was final. Lars was a little miffed, but felt secure enough in his relationship with Leah to give her space during that time; space that she obviously needed.

She called him the second morning after the divorce was final. "I want to see you tonight," she said into the phone.

"I want to see you every night for the rest of my life," Lars answered. Leah's heart swelled, and she burst into tears. Lars just said, "I'll see you at six." Leah hung up the phone and sat and cried, so thankful for the wonderful man who had come into her life.

When Lars arrived at Leah's she had the table set with a silk tablecloth, her best silver and china, and candles burning in their holders. She welcomed him with a warm hug and a long, wet kiss. She had made all his favorites: coq au vin, asparagus, and finger potatoes roasted with garlic. She poured a crisp chardonnay from the Napa region. Through most of the meal they hardly spoke, just gazed lovingly at each other.

When the meal was finished, Leah silently took Lars' hand and led him through the living room into the hall, and then into her bedroom, which she had lit with candles. She turned to face him and felt his arms go around her. She looked up at him, and Lars kissed her with an intensity that nearly made her swoon.

When the kiss broke, Leah began unbuttoning Lars' shirt and he unbuttoning her blouse. They pulled each other's shirts off, then Leah unbuckled Lars' pants while he removed her bra. When she had his pants unzipped, Lars sat down on the bed, and Leah dropped to her knees and began untying and removing his shoes and socks, then his pants, then his underwear. When he was completely naked, Lars stood and gently turned Leah so her back was towards the bed. She sat, and he removed her shoes, then her skirt, then her panties.

Leah stood and Lars again took her in his arms. They kissed deeply, standing naked together in the flickering candlelight. Leah's breasts pressed tightly into Lars' muscular chest, and she felt his cock hardening against her leg. She broke the kiss and turned to the bed, pulling the covers down and looking at Lars. He got into the bed and slid to the other side, then Leah followed and covered them both.

Laying face to face, they began kissing and caressing each other's naked body. Lars ran his hands all over Leah, as she relished the feeling of his strong, warm hands and gentle touch. Leah embraced Lars, holding him close, feeling the muscles in his back and arms ripple as he moved his hand over her body. She was lost in the kiss and the feeling of being held naked, in bed, by a man she loved.

Lars began kissing her neck and her ears, and Leah felt her desire ramp up. Lars moved his hand lightly over her breasts then trailed down towards her bellybutton. She pressed herself to him, hugging him tightly as she felt has hand moving lower towards her now wet pussy. He nuzzled into her neck and it gave Leah goose bumps.

Lars was surprised by the absence of any pubic hair as he lowered his hand towards her waiting womanhood. His hand traced over smooth skin as he finally ran his fingers over her bare mons pubis and let his middle finger slide softly into her moist cleft. Leah gasped and reached for Lars' hard cock. She began slowly stroking it as he explored deeper into Leah and felt her ample lubrication moisten his fingers. She was wet; as wet as she'd ever been. She was ready for him.

They both knew there would be no long hours of foreplay tonight; they would save that again for the future. Tonight was about one thing only: completion. There had already been months and months of foreplay.

Lars asked Leah to reach over and grab his pants. "I brought a condom," he whispered.

"You don't need one," Leah whispered back. "I started on birth control a month ago." They kissed again, deeply and passionately.

Lars moved his body over Leah and they gazed at each other, knowing that the moment had finally arrived. Leah spread her legs and Lars lay between them, supporting himself on his elbows with Leah's arms lovingly holding him. Looking directly into Leah's eyes, Lars moved the tip of his cock towards her wet opening. The opening he had toyed with but never fully penetrated. Leah sighed with anticipation and pulled Lars towards her for another kiss.

As they kissed, Lars moved his hard cock against Leah's newly shaved lips, letting his cock cradle in her wet cleft. Up and down he slid it as they kissed, just as they had so many times. When his hard penis was bathed in her juices, he placed it again at her opening. Leah whispered, "Yes, I want you in me now," and Lars gave a gentle push, feeling the tip of his penis enter her. She moaned.

Lars gave another slight push and felt the familiar pop as the head went completely in. Leah felt it, too, and it excited her knowing that tonight, finally, he would go further. He repeated the micro-movements she had become accustomed to, and Leah felt such a need, such a passionate need, that she pleaded with Lars to push it further in, to fuck her, to make love to her, to fill her. She reached around and took hold of his buttocks and began trying to pull him into her.

"Do, it," she pleaded. "I need you in me. All the way in me!"

Lars hesitated for another brief moment and with the next pull from Leah's hands behind him, sank his cock into her up to the hilt. Leah gasped as she felt the entire length of him slide slowly into her body. Lars paused when their pubic bones met, his entire shaft buried in the wet, warm confines of Leah's vagina. He just held it there until Leah could bear it no longer and began bucking her hips against him.

"Fuck me now," she whispered in his ear. "Take me, I'm yours."

Lars began fucking her with a steady rhythm, each stroke an ecstasy of its own. They held each other close as Leah's tight pussy gripped Lars' hard cock. Leah met each stroke, arching her back as she pushed her butt down against the bed on each out-stroke, pushing her pelvis up to meet each thrust by Lars. They fit perfectly and found a perfect rhythm. He so hard and she so wet.

Lars fucked her with long, slow strokes. Leah was moaning and groaning, Lars grunting with each primal thrust. So lost were they in the moment that neither was aware that the end was coming so soon. Suddenly, Lars felt himself coming, ecstasy washing over him, spraying his seed deep into Leah's womb. Leah's state of arousal was at such a high pitch that when she felt Lars' cock pulsing in her it sent her over the edge and she climaxed seconds after him. Their voices cried out in unison as their orgasms washed over them, held each other tightly as the incredible feeling lessened by degree.

Lars lay on Leah, his cock still buried in her as it began to shrink. Leah held him and kissed his cheek and neck.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear.

"And I love you," Lars answered.

He felt his cock begin to stir again. He was surprised that he could be turned on again so fast and that he was beginning to get hard again. Leah's strong pelvic muscles had been holding him inside her, even though he was flaccid. She felt his cock begin to swell inside her, and she was instantly turned on, her need returning. They kissed, their tongues finding each other and gently dancing. Lars' cock continued to swell and Leah began gently rocking her pelvis, hoping that Lars would start moving again. She wanted to be made love to again; she wanted to feel him deep inside her and feel the force of his cum spraying deep inside her.

In a matter of a minute, Lars was hard again. He took his time. He screwed Leah slowly, deliberately, whispering sweet nothings in her ear as they rocked together in slow rhythm. He kissed her neck, her ears, her forehead, her eyes, as Leah got lost in the slow, comfortable fuck. She was experiencing a series of small, mini-orgasms as Lars fucked her deeply and slowly.

Lars made it last this time. After 20 minutes of slow and deep, he began to pick up his rhythm, and Leah met each thrust. As Lars changed rhythm, Leah's excitement increased. Within moments, Lars was fucking her again as he had the first time with long, purposeful strokes. She felt her orgasm building and told Lars she wanted to come with him again. She described each moment of her increasing excitement to him, urging him on.

"I'm getting close now," she whispered in his ear. "Are you going to come with me? Are you going to? I'm getting closer now, I can feel it coming." She began bucking harder against him. "I'm close, so close now. Here it comes, here it comes," and with that she groaned loudly and climaxed hard.

Lars could feel the spasms of the muscles surrounding her pussy, and it was enough to send him over the edge and he began shooting his cum into her again and again and again as she came again and again on his hard, pulsing cock.

Again, Lars lay on Leah, feeling the pounding of her heart against his, her labored breathing. When he awoke, he had rolled off her, and she was asleep in his arms. He kissed her and she stirred.

* * * *

Epilogue:

Lars had just gotten off work at the accounting practice and was in his car, on his way to pick up Leah at the new long-term care facility they had put Donny in the month before. With Lars' new salary, they both agreed they should upgrade Donny's care.

She was waiting out front and Lars got out and opened the back door for her. She fixed the baby carrier holding Little Lars to the frame connected to the anchor below the seat.

"Any change?" Lars asked.

"No, he's still in and out. But his color is better."

"That's good," Lars answered. "I love you."

"And I love you," she answered. "But right now, I'm hungry and I've been hornier than hell all day. Let's get a quick bite and I'll see if I can put Lars down for a late nap when we get home." She smiled. "Do you think you might be able to get worked up over this old MILF?" she asked.

"Guaranteed, honey," Lars said. "Guaranteed."

She leaned over and kissed him as Little Lars gurgled and cooed behind them.