The Novelist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

They had arrived at the house an hour ago. Fran was now in the kitchen deep into the preparation for dinner. She was surprised that no one was home when she arrived. She expected to see Alexis. Needless to say, Francesca was quite shocked as the back door opened and Alexis walked in with a naked Marie following at her heels.

"Mio Dio!" Francesca screamed out startled.

"Holy shit!" Marie blurted.

"Good afternoon, Mistress." Abby calmly stated as she slipped to her knees.

Marie and Francesca were extremely confused. Marie hadn't expected to see anyone here. It went beyond that though. Fran, the beautiful Italian woman who had given her such a nice makeover yesterday, was standing completely nude save for a red collar. To compound her confusion, the shampoo girl from the salon was on her knees, also nude, wearing a black collar. She did not understand why the young girl had referred to Alexis as 'mistress'. Marie wasn't sure what to do. She began to sink to her knees instinctively.

Francesca hadn't been shocked to see Alexis. It was the other woman, Marie, which had stunned her. It was plainly obvious what happened. She had submitted to Sir. A mother had submitted to her son. It caused a wash of emotions in Francesca who was unable to say a word. It was so terribly wrong, but she couldn't help the amazement she felt seeing Marie.

"Stand up, Marie!" Alexis said giggling. "You don't have to kneel in front of the other girls."

"But... the..." She stammered pointing at Abby, "She is."

Alexis laughed louder. "Oh, Marie! That's Abby. She belongs to Sir and to me. I thought you two met yesterday at the salon. Geez. You're so on edge. Sir invited guests over that's all." She walked over toward the island in the middle of the kitchen and gave Fran a kiss on each cheek. "Hey, Fran! I take it Sir stopped by for a visit today?"

Francesca couldn't take her eyes off Marie as she spoke. "Yes. He asked me to make dinner for seven tonight. Everyone here including him makes five. I'm not sure who the other two are." She paused still unable to believe the sight in front of her. "Is... is this what I think it is?" She asked tentatively.

"Don't look so shocked, Fran." She said easily. "Marie got a bit nosey last night and stumbled into the guest house. Let's just say that Sir took charge when she caught him in the middle of a session." She turned toward Marie. "Turn around, Marie. Let them have a look. It's nothing we haven't all endured."

Marie turned around showing her dark purple bottom to the room with mild embarrassment. It was the audible gasps from the two new girls that befuddled her. It occurred to her that everyone that had now seen her battered ass had given a similar reaction of surprise. It wasn't so much surprise that Sir had whipped his mother as much as the extent of the punishment. She was starting to feel proud of these reactions. She felt like she had some type of badge of honor among the people that understood this lifestyle.

"Mio Dio, Marie!" Fran gasped again.

Marie smiled uneasily and walked over to Francesca. "You should have seen me in the car with all the potholes driving around today. I've never cared so much about road maintenance! God that hurt!" She kissed Francesca on each cheek. "Thank you again for yesterday, Francesca. I apologize I'm not used to all this yet. There are so many rules. You won't judge me, will you? For submitting to him?" She seemed genuinely concerned.

Francesca realized how embarrassed she must feel.

"No, no. Not at all. Who can resist him, right?" She said sincerely. "Look at us! I've never been here with anyone but Sir and Alexis."

Alexis excused herself for a moment and returned with her collar. Marie watched as she wrapped it around her neck and secured the buckle tightly. She looked at Alexis' collar and then smiled in realization. It was the same collar she had chosen only discernible by the silver 'M' on hers.

"I guess I should have my collar on." She said. "I have a feeling that something unusual is going on. I think we're all in new territory here." She looked down at Abby. "Stand up, Abby. You don't need to kneel for me tonight. You're in the same boat as the rest of us."

Abby climbed to her feet, and then threw her arms around Marie.

"Congratulations, Marie!" She said enthusiastically. "He's wonderful isn't he? Oh, well, I guess you know him better than us, but you know what I mean! It's exciting."

"Trust me after the last two days I'm pretty sure you all know him better than I do." Marie said genuinely.

Marie and Alexis began to set the table in the dining room as Fran and Abby continued working on the dinner. Marie eyed the small box that she had now left on the coffee table in the living room. She was very nervous after hearing Alexis say that they were in new territory. She admired Alexis for her foresight in knowing what her son would be thinking. If Alexis was unsure about something then she certainly didn't feel very at ease.

******

Tom pulled into the driveway at 5:30pm and parked the car in the garage. No one had heard him arrive. He passed through the back gate and walked down the pebble path, around the pool, toward the kitchen. He was pleased with his conversation this afternoon. He hoped that Frank would be able to offer him some assistance. He paused for a moment enjoying the tranquil sound of water dripping into the pool.

Despite his confidence there was a small uneasiness simmering inside him again. Tom just wished that he was making the right decisions. He took a few deep breaths and reminded himself that everything would work out. It always did. His unease stemmed from a new feeling for him -- anger. It burned deep in his chest. It was not an overwhelming or consuming feeling, but it was there regardless and it bothered him. Tom did not like having to ask for favors, nor did he enjoy feeling like his serene and satisfying life had been threatened. He took one more breathe, found his calm, and went inside.

He passed right by Francesca and Abby. Each woman had dropped to their knees submissively amidst the disarray of cooking. Alexis came out to greet him at his side. Marie was noticeably absent.

"Marie?" he asked.

"In the living room, Sir." Alexis responded.

Tom walked toward the entrance to the living room. He stopped in the doorway and took in an unexpected sight. Marie knelt perfectly in her presentation pose. The small wooden box lay directly in front of her. It took a second for Tom to register the meaning. He wasn't used to anyone presenting their collar in its own case, but after a moment it occurred to him that's exactly what was happening here.

"How long has she been waiting there?" He asked.

"About forty-five minutes now, Sir." She stated.

Tom smirked and left her there retiring to his bedroom alone.

******

It was six in the evening when the doorbell rang. Tom had cleaned himself up, and put on some more comfortable attire. He made his way downstairs in his khaki linen pants and a light cotton button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He gingerly carried his thin nylon crop. He swung open the front door and greeted his guests.

"Frank! Please come in. Thanks for coming." He said turning his attention to Anne. "Anne! It's been awhile. How's my little slut?"

Anne Donovan was only forty-two years old, considerably younger than her husband. She stepped inside wearing a short petticoat tied together with a wide, fashionable belt. She tugged on the end and let the coat slip from her shoulders into Frank's hands revealing nothing underneath. She dropped to her knees at her husband's feet in only a pair of high heels. Frank reached into her clutch and removed her collar and she slipped it around her neck.

Anne was a trophy wife. She had long brunette hair, a narrow face with high cheekbones, and an hour glass figure with wide hips, an impossibly thin waist and a large chest. Tom loved her nipples and the big areolas that covered a sizable portion each breast.

"I'm well, Sir!" She said with a glow looking up at him.

"Anne, you don't have to call me that, you know?" Tom chuckled genuinely excited to see them both.

"You know what they say about old habits, Sir. I couldn't call you anything else."

Frank chimed in patting Tom on the back. "You left an impression!"

"I suppose I did."

Tom led them into the living room. Although he had not requested the others to act in any particular way, they had all taken presentation positions next to Marie in the living room. Tom assumed it must have been at Alexis' direction to show solidarity with his mother. She had a habit of anticipating unusual situations and acting accordingly. Frank took a seat on the couch with Anne on the floor beside him.

Frank smiled wide looking at the women posed in the middle of the room. "Well, well. This is quite a display, Tom. I didn't realize anyone other than Alexis would be here. I can see what you meant this afternoon."

"I know, right? Introductions in a moment. Would you like a glass of wine? I've got a real nice Cab Sav from the Napa Valley. Very smooth." Tom offered as he poured himself a glass.

"Sure. I'd love one."

"Did you bring the confidentiality agreement?" Tom queried passing him a glass.

"Straight to business, I see. Yeah. I tweaked a few unusual contracts I had drafted for some of my eccentric clients. Not to pat myself on the back, but this is a detailed, full-proof agreement that meets the specifics you gave me earlier."

He reached into the thin attaché case he carried with him, and handed a folder to Tom.

Tom perused the papers pleased with the language.

"Everyone except for Marie please kneel up." The girls brought themselves to an upright kneeling position with their hands on their knees. Tom recognized the surprised look on Fran, Abby and Anne's faces.

"Is something wrong ladies?" He asked knowingly. "Do you know each other?"

It was Anne that spoke up first. "Sir, I go to her salon in Beverly Hills. The other girl does my waxing. I... I didn't know that they were..."

"Mine?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

Frank sat back slightly amused by everything unfolding. He now knew why these other women were here. It was Tom's intention for them to recognize each other.

"You know the 'other girl' has a name. That's Abby." He said. "Abby do you know Anne?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is she pleasant when you do her waxing?"

"Sir?" Abby said nervously.

"Is she pleasant? Is she nice to you when she comes in for her waxing? Be honest." He said.

"Um... not really, Sir."

"Is that true, Anne?" He asked.

It was Anne's turn to be honest. She bowed her head forward looking toward the ground.

"Y-yes, Sir. But... I... I didn't know she was yours." She said defensively trying to explain.

Tom was fully aware how this would play out. Alexis had seen firsthand Anne's treatment of the younger girl. He held the crop out to Frank.

"It seems your little slut has been disrespecting mine. Would you like to punish her?"

Frank knew that tonight would provide some sort of entertainment. Tom always had a way of keeping their visits interesting. Frank took the crop as Anne knelt down in front of them. She was resigned to this punishment, although the whole thing had caught her off guard. Frank raised the crop and brought it down across her ass.

Tom walked over to Abby and crouched down next to her. "Watch this carefully." He said. "See what happens when someone disrespects any of my girls." He looked up at Frank. "Frank, I'm not sure you understand how much I enjoy Abby. It breaks my heart that anyone would show her ill treatment. Make sure your slut understands."

Frank took his cue and then administered a painful series of blows across Anne's ass and thighs. Abby winced as she watched the woman get struck repeatedly. It was true that Anne had treated her poorly, but she didn't want to watch her suffer for it. After fifteen he stopped and let them sink into her tan skin.

"That should do." Frank said looking down at his wife. "I'm very disappointed in you."

"I'm very sorry, Sir." She said. Frank nodded toward to the little brown haired girl, and Anne raised her head to look at Abby. "I'm very sorry, Abby. I didn't know."

Tom interrupted her. "So this is why I asked everyone to be here today." He stated. "You're each aware that there are others. Alexis is the only one that knows the extent." He paused thinking. "So I am going to be opening things up around here. I'll be allowing you to meet each other from time to time. I realize that this might make you nervous. Nobody wants someone to go blathering around town about their lifestyle."

Tom took a sip of his wine and continued. "I want everyone to know that I value the discretion that I offer. Nothing that happens in this house is ever mentioned. I don't want this to sound ominous. Nothing is changing. I just want you to be comfortable with new faces. It's no different than all of you meeting this evening. I've also got a few gentlemen that will be here once in a while, like Frank here. I'm in charge of who comes and who goes. I would never put you in physical danger nor would I endanger your reputations. I'm making everyone that comes through these doors sign a confidentiality agreement. It is only designed to offer added protection and make everyone more comfortable. Is that alright with everyone?"

"Yes, Sir." They responded in unison.

"Is anyone uncomfortable with it? Would anyone like to leave?" He asked.

Alexis spoke up. "Sir? It's not my place to ask, but why now?"

"Because all of you are very important to me, Alexis. I want you to be comfortable with each other. I don't want anyone to wonder who is in my life. I'm proud of everyone. You of all people should know that, Alexis. You already have the luxury of knowing everyone. Don't you enjoy that?"

"Of course, Sir. I love it." She said.

Alexis couldn't help but feel a little a disappointed that the other women would be included in his life the same way that she had been. It somehow made her feel less special. She had often told him not to treat her differently, yet she loved that he did.

"I want everyone to have the luxury that you have. No one here can question that you've had special privileges. You can all benefit from knowing each other. So is everyone comfortable with that?"

"Yes, Sir." They said in unison.

"Alright then." Tom said turning to Frank. "Come meet the girls." Frank set down the crop and walked over toward Abby. "Ladies, this is my lawyer, Frank Donovan. If you haven't realized I trained his wife, Anne, before he took over as her Owner." Tom stood behind Abby and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Frank, this Abby. She's sweet and perfectly submissive. She belongs to both me and Alexis."

"It's nice to meet you, Abby." Frank said.

"You too, Sir." She responded.

Abby seemed entirely comfortable with everything that had happened so far this evening.

Tom moved over to Fran. "Frank, this is Francesca. She's our chef this evening."

"Hello, Francesca, a pleasure to meet you." Frank was enjoying the view of each woman.

"Fran, if you need to tend to dinner then feel free to go ahead. You and Abby don't need to kneel any longer at the moment. I'd like you to feel comfortable this evening." Tom said.

"Thank you, Sir." She said, but she made no move to stand up, nor did Abby.

"Alexis, come say hello to Frank."

Alexis stood up and wrapped her arms around Frank giving him a big hug.

"Hi, Frank, it's so good to see you. I've been wondering when Sir was going to invite you to come by again. We shouldn't let it go so long between visits."

"I know, Alexis. I couldn't agree more." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So, who is this?" Frank asked pointing to Marie. Then he noticed the bruises on her ass, which he hadn't seen until he stood next to her. "Jesus, Tom! What happened to her? That's some serious business on her ass. And what's with the box?"

Tom sighed heavily. "Frank, this is the reason you're here tonight."

Marie couldn't believe he had finally acknowledged her. Her knees were beginning to hurt, but she had held her position for going on two hours. Her thoughts had been all over the place since this new gentleman had arrived. It was so strange to listen to her son directing so many women. She couldn't believe that he had trained another man's wife, or that he had directed that man to whip her. She had kept her head down in her position, and hadn't seen anything that happened so far. She had only listened and waited. It seemed like an eternity to her.

"Marie," Tom said watching her stiffen at the sound of her name. "Kneel up for me."

Marie brought her torso upright assuming her new pose overly conscious of making sure she held it just right. Her ass leaned back onto her heels and she did everything she could to keep from grimacing. She took in the sight of the new man. He was older but handsome. His wife was very attractive kneeling next to the couch about ten feet away. She waited.

"She's not collared." Frank noted.

"She's new. She just submitted to me last night." Tom said. "You have something for me, Marie?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied, her heart pounding.

"Do you have anything to say?"

"Sir, I... I really hope you like it. I picked it out today to give to you."

Alexis smiled. Fran, Abby and Anne were now realizing what she had in the small wooden box and they watched with rapt attention. None of them had ever seen someone present a collar. It was an emotional experience for all of them.

"You're sure you want me to have it?" He asked.

"Sir, I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life." She said easily and confidently despite her nervousness.

"Give it to me." He stated.

She leaned forward carefully lifting the small box with both hands. She held it up in front of her. The other girls were wide eyed seeing how beautiful she looked in her pose offering him the box.

Tom took it from her and unhooked the small latch on the front. He lifted the lid and stared at its contents. Tom was struck by how emotional he felt. It was certainly a unique case for a collar. He hadn't seen anyone present one quite like this. It sat on the small pillow like fine jewelry. He looked at her expectant gaze. Then he lifted the collar feeling it in his hands. He saw the small 'M' and smiled. Tom couldn't believe he was going to collar his mother.

"It's perfect." He said.

She beamed at his response. The room was silent. Alexis thought Marie's smile couldn't get any wider. All four women had watery eyes as they watched.

Tom stepped around behind her lifting her hair out of the way and wrapped the collar around her neck. He took great care making sure it sat just right. He carefully slid the leather strap through the silver buckle pulling it taut. Then he latched it closed sealing their bond. Marie had a few tears escape her eyes and race down her cheeks. He walked back around and looked at her. She was a vision.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Like I'm yours, Sir. Forever." She whispered.

Even Frank's eyes had welled up watching the exchange. Tom couldn't have been happier. He unzipped his pants and pulled his semi hard cock out letting dangle in front of him. Marie leaned forward without the help of her hands and managed to suck it into her mouth. She felt it harden as she began to suck and lick the length of his shaft. Marie couldn't believe she was servicing him in front of so many people. Somehow it seemed unimportant as long as he was satisfied.

Tom pointed to Abby and gestured to his mother's rear. Abby didn't need any more instruction than the snap of his fingers as she crawled behind Marie and kissed her bruised bottom. Marie leaned forward raising her ass into the air allowing Abby just enough room lick from her clit all the way to her puckered ass. She let out a long groan. Abby placed her hands on Marie's ass cheeks spreading them slightly to allow herself better access, and she felt Marie shudder for the sensitivity of her bruises.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
1...345678