The Novelist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"Marie, come here." He said as she crawled over to rest at his feet. He smiled seeing her in the collar. "I forgot to ask, did you meet Stephen?"

"Yes, Sir." She said. "Oh, Sir! I'm sorry I was supposed to tell you that..." She paused thinking for a second. "I'm supposed to say that he'd like to taste your peach, Sir."

Tom was slightly surprised by this statement. "He said that exactly?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Huh. Go figure." He said more to himself than anyone else. He shook the notion off coming back to reality. "You can all get up and enjoy yourselves tonight. I'm not interested in any training for now."

"Can I go swimming, Sir?" Marie asked excitedly.

"Of course. Have fun."

******

Tom took Frank into the backyard and settled at the lounge area on the flagstone patio. He had placed a large ceramic ashtray on the table with a bottle of wine. Frank clipped the end of each cigar passing one to Tom. They lit them puffing thick clouds of smoke. Anne and Marie had placed their collars on a lounge chair a small distance from them and hung on the edge of the pool each with a glass of wine of their own. Francesca and Abby had just finished the dishes and were moving out to join them. Alexis was still clearing up a few things inside.

"What are you doing?" Frank finally asked.

Tom enjoyed watching the women frolic about in the pool.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean what are you doing here with all of them? I know you well enough to know you're driving at something."

"I'm building something... something bigger." Tom stated.

"Bigger than this?"

"Yes." Tom said. "I want it all, Frank. I want as much as the world is willing to give me."

Frank laughed at first, but he knew Tom was being deadly serious. "You know in my entire life... in my entire career... I've never met someone quite like you. It's not that you have high aspirations. It's... that you succeed at them. I don't know anyone that dislikes you. Look at you, Tom. You've got a beautiful house, beautiful women, a good career, money. What more do you need?"

Tom rounded his lips and blew a small ring of smoke before taking a sip of wine.

"If I sit still I'll implode." He said looking off into the distance.

Frank wasn't sure if he were staring into nothingness or staring at some grand design of the future that only he could see.

"That's my secret or my curse or whatever you consider it. I can't turn it off." He continued bringing his attention back to his friend. "You know I'm further along in my book than I've told anyone. I woke up last night at two in the morning and sketched out an outline for my next one already. I'm perfectly happy... but I'll never be satisfied. Who wants to sit still, Frank? Where's the satisfaction in that?"

"I guess I can't disagree with you." Frank said. "About tonight..."

"Forget it, Frank. I shouldn't have asked." Tom said. "You know he hasn't even called me? Do you know what it's like to find out someone you've known your whole life is nothing like the person you thought they were? To see them turn around and hurt the ones that love them?"

"I don't. Not personally."

"I'll crush him if I have to, Frank."

"I believe that you will." Frank said somberly.

He watched as Abby came skipping down the path towards them.

"She's beautiful, that one. So young. I envy you."

Abby came up and knelt by Tom's feet. "Would you like to join us, Sir?" She asked. Then her face screwed in contemplation for a moment. "Sirs? Sir and Sir? Or just Sir? How do I..."

Tom let out a genuine laugh. "Just 'Sir' will do fine." He said. "Abby, would you give Frank here a good fuck?" He was unsure how the young girl would react. He never asked his women to have sex with other men. He thought that Frank would appreciate it. Tom wanted to offer the man something for hearing him out this evening.

"Oh yes, Sir! I'll give him a real good fuck." Abby moved over and knelt in front of Frank and undid his pants. She tugged them down pulling out his already hard cock in her small hands. She looked up at him.

"You've got a nice fat cock, Sir." And then she swallowed it into her mouth.

The look on Frank's face was priceless. He hadn't expected to fuck anyone but his wife. He enjoyed watching this little girl bob up and down on his cock. He sat with his arms outstretched along the back of the outdoor sofa with the cigar in his right hand and wine glass in his left. After a few minutes, Abby stood up turned around facing away from him and sat down on his hard cock impaling herself to the hilt. Then she started bouncing up and down on him with reckless abandon. Sir had told her to give Frank a good fuck, and Abby was certainly going to make sure she did just that. She rode him for a long while working herself up to a solid climax. She had maneuvered her ass back and forth finding the right angle to stimulate her.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ohfuckohfuckohfuck." She squealed.

"Oh shit." Frank bellowed.

Abby jumped off his cock, knelt down and pointed his cock right at her face, and then pumped it with her hand as he shot a hot load of cum across her face. She hadn't cum, but she didn't seem overly frustrated by that fact.

She looked at Tom with cum dripping down her lips and chin.

"Can I taste it, Sir?" She asked.

Tom nodded. She scooped a finger over her chin and licked it off. She looked right at Frank and smiled.

"Yummy!" She cooed licking her fingers clean.

Tom dismissed her back to the pool, and she skipped back with a sizable amount of cum still dripping from her face.

"Holy shit." Frank said.

"I don't want you to envy me, Frank. You're a good lawyer, but a better friend. Take the ride with me. Let's take it all together."

******

To be continued...

Please take a moment to comment and vote. It doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it. Nothing is more important to me than feedback. It's invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate it.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
1...345678