The Nude Pioneer Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right in front of all fifteen girls I peeled my swimsuit off, taking my arms out and rolling it down to my waist. For a moment I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, and let the water splash over my bare breasts. Then I rolled my suit the rest of the way off and stepped out of it. I could feel all eyes in the room on me as I rinsed my suit in the shower and wrung it out. I played up the sensuousness of being naked and having hot water rain down on my newly bare skin.

Without so much as a towel, I walked across to the other side of the locker room to get my shampoo and conditioner. I take good care of my hair, and I always make sure to wash the pool chlorine out when I go swimming. When I got back to the showers, everyone was still there, and Barbara had removed her suit and was soaping herself up. Two other girls were also now nude. Once again, it appeared I had started something.

The two other girls were named Shannon and Emily. Shannon was petite and unassuming, with dirty blonde hair. Emily was a bit taller and Asian. I didn't have classes with either, so I didn't really know them. I offered my shampoo and conditioner to Shannon, Emily, and Barb, who were all grateful, not having thought ahead. We made smalltalk about school ending, plans after graduation, and all that.

While we were talking, I noticed a part of one of the walls where the concrete looked to be nearly worn away. It was off in a corner, and probably went unnoticed. Was it cracked all the way through? I got me wondering.

One by one, the girls left the showers to get dressed. I lingered around, still naked, trying not to be noticed. I had to check out that crack in the wall. After most of the other girls had either left or were on the other side of the locker room chatting and getting dressed, I snuck unnoticed back into the showers. There it was: a very small hole in the wall. I peered through it and I could see right into the guys' showers!

There were still two guys showering, but both had their trunks on. Damn. Yeah, I knew I shouldn't be peeping, but I figured the guys would do the same thing if had they known about the hole in the wall. Both guys left, and I felt sorely disappointed. But then, just as I was about to give up and get dressed, in walked Tony in his Speedos. He chose a shower on the back wall of the shower room, so his side was facing me as he showered.

This could get interesting. I went to my locker to get my glasses, discovering that all the other girls had left. I was alone. I scrambled back to the peep-hole in time to watch Tony washing his hair. He used the hand soap provided by the Y (ew!). After rinsing his hair, he took a look around himself. He walked out of my field of vision and then back in. Facing me (lucky, lucky, lucky me!) he slid off his Speedos, revealing a semi-hard, and very large, dick. I thought Kai's was large but this looked to be twice that size!

Tony started soaping his face, then his neck and rock-hard arms. Soon his whole body glistened with sudsy water, accentuating every muscle of his exquisite physique. I found my own hands drifting all over my body as I watched him. I imagined they were his hands feeling me instead of my own. After soaping up each leg, he moved to his package.

It was at that point that it occurred to me that Tony was completely shaved. I wasn't accustomed to seeing nude men, and the fact that his crotch was completely bare didn't dawn on me until just then. It left no detail of his penis and scrotum to the imagination. It was all right there. Skin that looked to be smooth as silk, and that was just as tan as the rest of him. Actually, his penis was an even darker shade.

As he lovingly washed himself there, his... well, his... cock started to stiffen and rise from his body. He continued to wash his cock until it stuck straight out from him, proud and stiff and straight. And still he kept washing it. I figured it must be clean by n...

Oh my... he was masturbating. He was jerking off, right there, in the men's showers!

He stopped for a moment and walked out of my view, then back in it. He seemed to be looking around, making sure no one was watching. Heh, if only he knew.

Speaking of no one watching, I ran out of the women's shower room to make a last, quick check that no one else was in the locker room. Satisfied (well, not yet satisfied, but at least assured that I was still alone), I returned to watching the Tony Show.

He was now going at it in earnest, his hand a blur up and down his hard, dark rod. His head was thrown back in ecstasy. As I watched him, my hand moved quickly to my pussy. I rubbed and stroked myself, trying to match Tony's rhythm as he jacked himself off.

I saw his pace slow down, so I slowed down with him. He was now focused on the tip of his cock, grabbing it in his fist and then slowly moving his fist down from the tip to the base of the shaft. I could tell that the tip must have been the part that gave him the most pleasure. He kept doing this, while I rubbed circles around my clit with one hand and felt my breasts with my other. My tits aren't that sensitive, at least not any more than most women's, but it gets me off to imagine that a man is fondling them, deriving pleasure from my body. And right now I imagined it was Tony feeling me up.

As he slowly stroked himself... again, and again, and again... I pretended this was a private show he was putting on. A show just for me. I fantasized that it was my body that was turning him on like this and making him have to jack off. I kept right on working my clit, feeling the sexual pressure inside me grow, and grow, and grow...

Tony made a funny face, and grunted... oh God, he was cumming! It wasn't how I expected it to look. I always pictured something like a champaign bottle popping, with tons of frothy stuff coming out. It wasn't like that. In fact, with the shower water everywhere, I couldn't even see any actual jizz. But it was unmistakable what was happening. I couldn't believe it! He stopped stroking and his hand just clutched his huge, angry cock.

And then the dam broke inside my loins. My body started to shake, my knees went weak, and I started hyperventilating. Oh, God, this was going to be huge... I clutched myself and leaned back against the wall. My fingernails dug into my leg. Then powerful surges of pleasure hit me, one... after another... after another... I sank to the floor of the showers, too weak to stand. I stifled a scream as my orgasm shook my body for well over a minute. With my eyes scrunched closed and a rushing sound in my ears, my entire senior class could have come into the room at that moment, and I would have had no idea they were there.

Luckily, when I opened my eyes I was still alone.

The shower floor felt cold against my bare ass. Still panting, I slowly got up and looked over again at the hole in the wall. Tony was gone.

In the haze of afterglow I got dressed and went to look for Sarah. I ran into Barb in the game room and she asked me if I'd like to join her, Shannon and Emily for a game of darts. I asked if she minded Sarah joining us, and she got an unreadable look on her face.

"I... sure, I don't mind if Sarah plays with us. I think she and her friends are watching the movie, though."

"It's such a challenged movie," I said. (Yeah, I know using "challenged" like that isn't politically correct, but we all used to talk like that, so sue me.) "I can't see Sarah getting that into it."

The movie was being projected onto a full wall in the gym. There were maybe thirty people watching, though not paying much attention. I heard a lot of chatter, including one of the guys complaining about all the quality loss they were suffering by showing the movie on a projector that could only manage a 10,000-pixel-high picture. Guys and their tech, I tell ya.

Finally after scanning the dark room I found Sarah with her three friends. They all shot me dirty looks as I sat down next to her.

"Hey," I whispered. "Wondering if you guys wanted to play darts?"

"Who with?" Sarah asked.

"Well, there's Barbara, and..."

"No thanks," Sarah said.

"What, you'd rather stay here and watch..."

"Yep," Sarah said. "You go ahead and play. I'm sure you'll have just a 'perfect' time."

What the fuck?

"Fine," I said. "Whatever. Catchya later."

In a huff, I left Sarah and her shithead friends and joined Barb, Shannon, and Emily in a game of 501. We talked some more about college while we played. Barb was going to study chemical engineering, which I found interesting given she didn't take any advanced placement in science that year.

"I wanted to have fun my last year of school," she said. "Classes will always be there, and quite frankly, I'll learn chemistry better in a college setting than in high school. I believe in finding balance, and I can't live a balanced life if all I'm doing is academics. I wouldn't be nearly as close to Shannon, for example, if I hadn't been in Art Club with her. Or with Emily if I hadn't been part of Teens Helping Teens."

I hadn't even known Barbara was friends with Emily and Shannon. Actually, I still wasn't sure what Teens Helping Teens even was! I had been so busy achieving academically I hadn't paid attention to the world around me.

For a couple of hours at least, we just hung out and played games. I learned that Emily was going to UIC (Illinois-Chicago), and Shannon was going to a small private school in Indiana. Tony joined us in a game of billiards, rotating every other turn with Shannon and Barb. The way he handled his cue, moving it in and out of his hand as he set up for a shot, I couldn't help but be reminded of how he handled his own stick.

Pretty as he was, he didn't have a lot to say. I did enjoy the fact that I could picture his nude body underneath his clothes. He wore a very stylish silk shirt and tight pair of black pants that complimented his legs perfectly. I could see his bare ass, tight and sinuey, when he leaned over to make a shot. And when he turned to face me, I could see his dick, long and swinging between his legs.

Needless to say, I enjoyed our game quite a bit!

When I was off alone grabbing a slice of cold pizza, Sarah approached me. She was also alone.

"Listen, J.J., I..."

"What? Find a moment to spare from your popular friends?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry," she said, "it's just..."

"Just what? Those assholes finally convince you I wasn't worth your time?"

"Oh for cripes sakes, Julie, you know, not everything is about you!" she shouted. Then, more quietly, "Let's find somewhere private."

We went into an aerobics room and sat on the hardwood floor.

"If you want to hang out with Barbara Van Caster, it's fine by me. But don't expect me to join you," she said.

"What's wrong with Barbara?"

"She's fake. She's a fucking phony, and I don't want anything to do with her. Everyone thinks she's so nice and considerate and and wonderful to other people and children and small animals. Well... well I know a different side."

Sarah sighed. I looked around me. The exit lights, the only lights in the room, gave it an eerie, red glow. With mirrors on all four walls, it looked like we were on an infinite hardwood plane, with infinite copies of ourselves spaced at regular intervals. I looked again at Sarah.

"Barbara and I met at the start of high school," she said. "We both made friends very easily, and rose the 'popularity charts' quickly. Like she is with everyone, she was all warm and kind and caring towards me. I was really scared coming out of middle school - I mean we all were - but Barb made me feel better about it. Made me feel less scared."

"I remembered you two used to hang out a lot together when you were with your 'popular' friends," I said.

"Oh, you noticed," she said flatly. "Anyway, early sophomore year, by then, we were like this," Sarah held up a hand with her index and middle fingers crossed, "and... something happened."

Sarah stopped and stared off into the distance of our infinite plane.

"What happened?" I said. "I know you stopped hanging out, but you never said a word to me about it." I hadn't even thought about it until now. I never really gave much regard to Sarah's other friendships, I mean, other than Lana and me.

"Barb was dating this senior guy, a real rebel type, you know with the one-sleeve shirt and the horned-rimmed glasses and the silver chains? The whole ball-o-wax. And, well, she... did something with him. And was feeling kinda cheap, being only fifteen and all. So she confided in me. In me alone."

Given one of the things Barb was known for, I could probably guess what she and her boyfriend had done.

"Anyway," she continued, "a few weeks later I was comforting another friend in a similar predicament. I wanted to make her feel like she wasn't so alone. So I..."

"You DIDN'T?"

Sarah stated crying. "It just came out. I didn't MEAN to! The moment I told her about Barbara, I knew I fucked up, and wished I could take it back. I BEGGED the other girl not to say anything to anyone, that it was a secret. Well, within a week, the whole school knew."

"And Barbara?" I asked.

"Barbara dropped me from her life. I spent the whole rest of the school year - MONTHS - begging her to forgive me and take me back as a friend. She wouldn't even acknowledge me. I had 'ruined her reputation' and that was all there was to it."

"Well," I said, "that was a pretty big fuck-up. That's not the sort of shit you share with others. Not when it's in confidence."

"FUCK! Don't you think I KNOW that?! Rich, YOU lecturing ME on social graces." Ouch. "But look at it from my perspective. I made one little slip. And Barbara, 'perfect' Barbara wouldn't let it go. Because of her stupid fucking 'reputation.' That's why I say, she's all show. She's fake. She cares more about her reputation than about friendship. And you know what that means? It means that everything she does - her politeness, her community service, her seeming to give a shit - it's so everyone will say how much of a fucking wonderful person she is, not because she really cares or anything."

"I think you're jumping to conclusions," I said.

"The HELL I am."

"I didn't even know you two were that close."

"Well, you wouldn't, would you?" Sarah snapped at me. "You never pay attention to anything that doesn't concern you."

I was starting to get really pissed at her. "And what about those three little bitches you hang out with? You say you can't stand Barbara because she only cares about her reputation, so how can you stand those shallow, trite, backbiting..."

"Because they're REAL," Sarah said. "Because they don't pretend to be one thing when they're really another. And they're not always like that, like how they were acting around you. They act like that because of narrow-minded people like you who assume that because they're popular and they're pretty, they must be shallow and bitchy. It's a... what do they call it? A self-fullfilling prophesy.

"Do you know why some people are really popular?" she asked me.

"Because they're pretty and good at sports or cheerleading," I said.

"NO! Because they take the time to get to know other people, and pay attention to what's happening around them. Take... uh... take Jill Thompson: overweight, heavy brow, not really all that physically appealing. Only made J.V. in volleyball and basketball. And yet she's one of the most popular girls in the school."

"She's not 'one of the most popular...'"

"She was voted homecoming queen!" Sarah shouted. "Class secretary. You think that was because she was pretty? It's because if you were having a bad day, or were going through something painful, Jill would be the first person at your side, helping you get through it. Whether she knew you all that well or not. And she doesn't do it because she craves popularity, or attention, or reputation.

"Now you, you're really pretty..."

"Not really," I said.

"Oh, don't give me that, J.J.," Sarah scolded. "You're just about the prettiest girl in the school. But you're not popular, and you only have a handful of close friends. It's not because you're a bad person. You're really a wonderful person and a great friend. But you're... you're unapproachable. And you're not INVOLVED in the lives of others. That's the difference."

I knew it wasn't as simple as that. This was the rose-tinted view of high-school popularity from the perspective of someone who was popular. People like Jill Thompson were the exception, not the rule. And if you want to talk about male popularity, no skinny-ass, nonathletic math geek had ever been popular in the history of adolescence, no matter how outgoing he was, or how often he offered his shoulder to cry on.

But back to Barbara...

"Did you try to reconcile things with Barbara after sophomore year?" I asked.

"By that point I didn't want to," Sarah said. "If she wasn't willing to forgive, I wasn't willing to be her friend."

"I bet she's forgiven you by now, if you'd just give her a chance. She wanted you to join us tonight to play games."

"Whatever."

"Maybe we could all get together and do something," I suggested.

"We're not children anymore. We're adults. And you can't just make a two-year-old problem go away in one night," she said.

"No, but we can still have some fun, and put those differences aside," I said.

Sarah gave me a skeptical look.

"I had this idea," I said. "I've had it since we all left the pool. I don't think anyone locked the pool entrance from the locker room when the lifeguard went off-duty. And I was thinking we could all go back in..."

"We've all been swimming already," said Sarah.

"Yes, we have... but... we all wore swimsuits that time."

Sarah's eyes widened. The anger and sadness over Barbara seemed to melt away. "J.J., sweetie, you're not suggesting..."

12