The Nymphs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie cried out "My God you are so fucking big! Make me cum! Make me cum! Make me cum! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

She was a talker! I could feel she was close and summoning my reserves thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Debbie cried out. "I'M GUNNA CUM! I'M GUNNA CUM! I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMING!" she went on. Debbie let out a load groan and toppled forward. My cock slide out of her as she started to gush. She was a squirter as well. As her cute ass faced skywards her last squirt arced through the air.

Here I was kneeling behind Debbie with her juices dribbling down her inner thighs and her shapely ass sticking in the air. Emily was still lying face down fingering herself clearly turned on by what had just happened beside her. All 3 of us were covered in grass, mud, and other bodily fluids to varying degrees. My cock was still rock hard.

I stood up. "Right you horny little fuckers. Time to clean up!"

They both looked at me with that doe eyed, I have just cum, dreamy look and it seemed they didn't want to move.

I went over and grabbed the soap and the hose. I gently ran some water on Debbie's back. The water was warm from the sun on the hose. I washed off some of the grass and mud. She responded and started to stand up. I played some warm water on Emily as she stood up as well. I gently hosed them both down as the water got colder. Debbie took the hose from me and washed me as well. I handed her the soap. She soaped me up, paying particular attention to my still hard cock, and hosed me down again. Debbie then soaped up Emily and I rinsed her off. Debbie then soaped herself up and let me rinse her off. I grabbed the towel and we shared it around. Emily then squatted down in front of my cock and gave it a long lick.

"He's still very hard ya know Deb," Emily said very matter of factly.

"That's because he hasn't cum yet silly," replied Debbie.

"He could have very easily kept fucking you and cum but he stopped to fuck me. He must be about ready to bust a nut," continued Debbie.

"Well we better fix that then and clean out this last pipe," said Emily in her matter of fact tone. "There must be a bed in inside somewhere."

With that Emily stood up, grabbed me by the cock and headed across the lawn to the back door. "C'mon Deb, we've gotta finish the job properly. Don't want a bad report getting back to Barry," she giggled.

And so with Emily leading (with a huge grin on her face), her left hand firmly gripping my still very hard cock, and Debbie following (with an equally big grin) we stepped through the back door of the house. I pointed the way to the stairs.

Once in the bedroom Debbie immediately pushed me onto the bed. I moved into the centre on my back.

"Who's turn is it Deb?" asked Emily.

"Must be yours Em," replied Debbie.

With that both of them jumped on the bed and before I realized what was happening Emily had straddled me and Debbie glistening pussy was hovering over my face. I could now feel Emily sliding her wet pussy lips up and down my rock hard cock. Debbie had reached down and was fingering her wet pussy looking down at me while biting her bottom lip. Both women faced each other and in one motion I felt my cock back inside Emily as Debbie lowered herself onto my face squirming to position herself over my mouth. I searched for Debbie's pussy with my tongue as Emily settled on my cock, deeply, until I could feel her pelvic bone grind against mine.

Debbie continued to grind her pussy on my face as I placed my hands on Emily's hips, lifted her, and commenced to thrust into her. I could feel both women lean forward to kiss each other.

It wasn't long before I felt a twitch from Emily's internal muscles. I continued to concentrate on my rhythm. Emily let out a gasp and convulsed letting out a whimper. Debbie held her tightly as she came. It didn't take me much longer for me. I exploded inside Emily pushing her hips up as her internal muscles pulsed around my cock.

I let out an explosive "FUUUUUUUCK!" As I dropped down, my cock slipping out of Emily and I sprayed the rest of my load up my torso and splattered Debbie's groin. My cock kept convulsing spurting strings of jizz over me and onto Debbie. There was a long pause.

"Everything OK down there," asked Debbie and she released Emily from her embrace. I responded with a muffled grunt. "Good, wasn't it Em?" Debbie asked.

Emily gathered her thoughts. "Great cum but I wanted all his spoof inside me," replied Emily.

Debbie eased off my face. She lifted her leg over and knelt beside me.

"Maybe next time," said Debbie, as she lent down and kissed my lips. "I like tasting 'me' on another's lips," she said as she kissed me softly again.

I was spent.

Just then Emily yelled out "SHIT, is that the time!" She was staring at the clock beside the bed. "Barry's gunna kill us," she cried.

"Bloody Hell!" responded Debbie in panic.

Before I could say anything both women had jumped off the bed, bolted downstairs, and were in the back yard. I lifted myself up as I heard the hose being used.

I heard Emily urging Debbie on, "Don't worry about that! Just leave them and get to the truck."

I finally went downstairs and out to the back lawn. I heard a truck take off down the street as I looked around. Strewn on the lawn were my wet clothes along with the Debbie and Emily's bras, briefs and socks.

##### (a few hours later)

Barry phoned. "Just following up to see how the girls went."

"Great job," I responded. "Very professional. You've got some good workers there. They really seem to enjoy what they do," I replied, grinning to myself.

"Good to hear it mate. I'm emailing the invoice through as we speak," he continued.

"No worries, I'll pay it straight away. There's just one thing," I said.

"What' that?" asked Barry.

"They've left a few things behind."

"They do that sometimes," said Barry. "Tell you what. They have gone home now. I'm going to ring them right now and send them back straight to collect the stuff. It will teach them a lesson. I'm sick of my workers leaving tools and ladders behind," he continued.

I was about to correct him. But before I could he said in an annoyed tone, "Good onya mate, thanks for your business," and hung up the phone.

##### (late afternoon)

I was back in my makeshift photographic studio, in the garage, rearranging the back drops when there was a knock on the front door, as expected. Opening the door Debbie and Emily were standing in front of me.

"Hi! Remember us?" said Debbie in her bright and bubbly voice.

"Sure, how could I forget," I replied as I looked them both up and down with a smile. They had both changed into light, floral patterned, summer dresses since I last saw them. Both had their blond hair in pony tails and a bit of makeup on.

"Barry just phoned us and told us to get our asses around here as quick as we could. He said we left some stuff behind. I know we left some our clothes in the back yard but..."

I held up my hand, before Debbie could go on. "It's OK I said with a big smile. Come on in. I think Barry's got the wrong end of the stick. Everything's fine."

They stepped through the door and followed me into the kitchen.

"While you are here, perhaps you would you like something to drink? A glass of chilled white wine?" I suggested.

In unison they both said "Yes please."

As I poured the wine I explained to them that Barry had phoned and I had told him that they had done a great job. I had then tried to tell Barry that they had left some of their things behind and he had misinterpreted what I was to tell him.

"He assumed you had left tools behind and said he was going to call you straight away." I explained.

"Well that's OK then," said Emily. "Do you mind if I go outside and grab our stuff?"

"Why don't we all go outside and sit down and relax. I'll grab your things from the clothes line. They should be dry by now," I said.

We went out the back door and the women sat down at the table on the patio. I went around to the clothes line and brought their things back and sat down with them.

"So, do you two provide that level of service to all your customers?" I asked with a big grin.

"Only to the good looking ones," replied Debbie with a big smile.

"Who have got big cocks," chimed in Emily with a giggle.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed the service, especially the way you cleaned up at the end," I went on.

"We really enjoyed servicing you Alan," said Debbie as she got into the mode of the conversation.

Emily piped up. "I really enjoyed my tip Alan. It's been a constant reminder all afternoon," she went on squirming in her seat.

"She's had a smug look on her face since we left here. Seems like I have been short changed though. I did as much work as she did and didn't get my tip," said Debbie with pouty look.

"In all fairness we agreed it was my turn before we started," said Emily.

"Yeah, I know," said Debbie. "But I thought we were going to stay long enough for Alan to look after me too," still pouting.

"OK you two," I interrupted. "I am more than happy to make things even between the two of you."

They both turned to look at me and then each other. Watching them it was almost like I could detect some sort of unspoken dialog going on between them. I just hoped I hadn't started something I couldn't finish, I thought, looking at these two very sexy, horny women.

"More wine?" I asked. They both nodded. I got up and went into the kitchen. When I came back with the bottle they were sitting just where I had left them. It was like they hadn't moved a muscle but they had taken off their dresses, which were now draped over some spare chairs. I topped up their glasses.

"Hope you don't mind," said Emily, with a big smile. "It's so warm out here."

We chatted on for a while. It was hard to keep my eyes of their bodies. Emily had on white push up bra, which accentuated her pert boobs, and matching lacy briefs. She had a tanned soft athletic frame with great curves. Debbie had on a pale pink low cut bra and matching briefs. She was taller and heavier than Emily with more curves. Her big boobs jiggled as we chatted away. We talked about their job cleaning gutters and their main job working in a retail clothing store in the city. We had been chatting for about 20 minutes when Emily held up her glass and looked at me. Her glass and the bottle were empty so I ducked back into the kitchen to grab another. When I returned they were still in their chairs as if they hadn't moved but, they were both completely naked.

"Hope you don't mind," said Debbie this time with a slightly wicked smile. "It's so warm out here. It's not as though it's something you haven't seen before."

They both looked stunning. Each women had an all over tan and it appeared their nipples were hard in anticipation of things to come.

"Nice tans," I said as I filled the glasses. "Where did you get those?"

"At the beach and in the back yard at home," replied Emily, looking herself up and down and over at Debbie. "And speaking of things that have been seen before. It's your turn Alan," she went on with a smile.

With that both women stood up, moved to either side of me and proceeded to remove my shoes and clothes, without any complaint from me. They both finished up squatting in front of me, their heads at groin level. My semi-erect cock was, again, the centre of their attention.

I looked down. "This looks like a familiar scene." Thinking back to a few hours ago. Both women looked up at me with a grin. Debbie reached out and grasped the base of my cock in her right hand. Emily lent forward and, grasping my cock in her left hand, licked the tip of my hard cock.

"You both seem to have the situation in hand," I observed. "Need me to do anything?"

Debbie just held up her other hand in a stop gesture as she started to lick my shaft. I reached over, picked up my glass, took a sip and enjoyed the view. My cock was receiving their undivided attention and appreciating it. There was little doubt in my mind that Debbie and Emily were expert cock suckers. By now Emily was sucking my balls and Debbie was trying to get my cock as far down her throat as possible, which was surprisingly far, as I heard her finally gag. Both woman were fingering their pussies and I could hear squelching noises. Debbie finally stood up beside me and I put my arm around her as Emily took over the cock sucking duties.

I lent down and probed Debbie's lips with my tongue. Her lips parted and she responded. I reach for one of her already hard nipples. She moaned as I squeezed and rolled it between my thumb and for-finger.

Debbie whispered in my ear, "If you don't eat my red hot cunt right now I'm gunna ask Em to do it."

On hearing this Emily stood up and cleared the table. I easily lifted Debbie up and placed her ass on the edge of the table as she leant back onto her elbows. I knelt in front of her, spread her legs and positioned my face within inches if her weeping pussy. I moved forward and ran my tongue over her velvet lips. She was right, I could feel her heat. She smelt and tasted fantastic. I plunged my tongue deep into her folds then ran my tongue around her lips as they swelled. Emily squatted down beside me and stroked my cock while continuing to make squelching noises with her pussy. After a short while I came up for air and stood up. My cock head was nuzzling her labia. I could see Debbie enjoying the sensation and contemplating what was to come next.

"Not here," said Debbie, "Take both of us up to your bed and fuck me there," she said, as she got off the table. With that Emily grabbed Debbie's hand and Debbie grabbed my cock. Emily headed towards the back door and we followed. Once inside we followed Emily towards the stairs.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs, Emily could see the internal garage door still open and the lights still on, in my studio.

"Hey, what's this?" asked Emily as she changed direction and headed towards the garage.

"Where are you going silly?" asked Debbie, as Emily dragged us into my still somewhat makeshift photographic studio. Both girls looked around as I wondered what Emily was going to do next.

"I bet he does porno shoots here Deb!" cried Emily, clearly excited at the idea and still hanging on to Debbie's hand.

"Dunno, sure looks like he could," responded Debbie warming to the idea.

"Hey Allan, do you do porno shoots in here?" asked Emily.

My cock twitched as I mentioned something about it being a hobby. Debbie looked at my cock and looked at me.

Emily continued, "I bet he does Deb, I reckon he lures poor unsuspecting innocent girls like us in here. Don't you Alan? They takes their clothes off and he fucks them stupid with his massive cock and takes lots of pictures."

Debbie laughed. "We might be poor but we are not unsuspecting and we are definitely not innocent."

"OK. OK. Mere details," Emily responded, as she moved over to me and ran her finger around my left nipple. "Alan," Emily started to say in a girlie voice. "If we go over there in front of the camera. Will you stick this big cock in Deb's cunt so I can take some pictures? I really want to see what it looks like with this cock stuffed deep inside Deb and me."

I looked at Debbie who responded, "OK if it doesn't take too long. Remember he's not allowed to cum. He's gotta save that for me upstairs on the bed."

"The camera is easy to use Em," I said as I reached over, adjusted the tripod, switched on the camera and set it to 'Auto'.

"OK Em, but just a few shots of me and Alan then you can have a go with him," said Debbie.

Debbie led me in front of the camera still holding my cock. She grabbed the arm of the deck chair already there, bent over and pushed her ass out and positioned me behind her.

"Are you ready Em?" asked Debbie.

"Whenever you are," replied Emily as she pressed the button and the camera started snapping away.

"Are you getting this Em?" asked Debbie.

"Yep, getting everything Deb. It's a piece of cake. You fuck, I click," replied Emily.

By the sound of Emily's voice I could tell she was getting turned on as well. But not as turned on as this horny nymph in front of my cock.

"Fuck me big boy." she said as I slid two fingers in her sopping pussy. She was very ready. A grabbed her by the hips and slid my, still very hard, cock into her and started to pump.

Debbie let out a groan. "I'm your porn cum slut. Fuck me with that weapon, fuck my cunt raw."

Wow, Debbie was really getting into this porn thing. The idea of being photographed, having sex with me, had her really worked up as I slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Your fucking cock is tearing me open, fuck me harder I need all of it," Debbie cried.

Pity this wasn't a video I thought. I looked across to Em and said "When I say the word I want you to turn that ring on the lens closest to the camera to the left. This will give you a wide shot. If you need to you can turn the ring the other way for close ups later on. I am about to do something that I think both of you will enjoy."

"OK Alan, turn lens ring to the left for wide shot, got it," responded Emily. She looked fantastic bending forward looking through the view finder, her tits swinging as she snapped away.

I leaned forward and said in Debbie's ear, "I am about to lift you up with my cock inside you, get ready." I felt Debbie quiver with excitement. "Ready Em?" I asked.

"OK," Emily replied.

With that I reached down grabbed Debbie half way down her thighs, picked her up and faced the camera. I watched Emily adjust for the wider shot. I was now holding Debbie suspended in the air, legs spread wide open impaling her on my cock, looking straight at the camera as I thrust deep into her.

Debbie squealed as I gave her a good fucking and yelled, "That's it, ram that weapon into my cunt as far you can. Split me open."

I could see Emily adjusting the lens and zooming in on Debbie's sopping cunt and my pistoning cock.

All of a sudden she started shuddering. "I'M CUMMMMING you big fucker," cried Debbie. "Fuck this is intense."

I stopped as I held Debbie up and her pussy continued to pulse on my very hard cock. "I better put you down Deb," I said. I lowered Debbie to the ground as I slid my cock out.

She turned, somewhat unsteadily, and ran her hands down my biceps. "You are full of surprises Alan, I really liked how you lifted me up, spread me wide open and fucked my sopping cunt. I didn't want it to stop. I can't wait to bed you." She gave me a big probing kiss and grabbed my cock again.

I looked over at Emily, she was looking at us with two fingers deep inside her pussy.

"OK Em, it's your turn now," I said.

I led Debbie to the camera and showed her the basic operation. It was now Emily's turn to lead me by the cock out in front of the camera. I could smell her musky scent. She looked up at me, moved close and with a big grin said, "I want what she had."

"We'll start the same but I'm going to do something different," I said. I then leaned down and whispered in Emily's ear "Something better."

"You ready Deb?" I asked as I looked over at her.

Debbie was testing the zoom on the camera, looking through the view finder. "Ready to go, already snapped a few."

I lent down and planted a kiss with lots of tongue on Emily. She responded by grabbing my cock harder and started to stroke me. I turned her around and moved to the chair. She put her arms out, grabbed the arm of the chair, stuck her ass out and gave it a little wiggle. "Fuck me," she said looking over her shoulder, as I moved behind her and fingered her sopping pussy.

She was very ready. I slid my still very hard cock into her, eased it all the way in and started to pump.

"Going OK Deb?" I asked, as I looked across at her.