The Nymphs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie looked at me. "I'm not really sure what I say when I do this. It's just a stream of consciousness. You know, whatever I'm thinking about. It turns Em on and it makes me very wet. I like to say dirty things when we are together like this. I probably haven't done it when we are with a guy."

"You certainly had me in your spell," I responded. "I think saying the things you did was that extra bit that made my cock the hardest it can be. My cock hasn't been that hard for years. Your words just sort of surrounded me and really turned me on. I reckon you could have ordered me to perform any sexual act and I would have willingly done it, no matter how weird or kinky."

"Hmmmm, interesting. Em said something like that a while ago, didn't you Em?" Emily nodded her head.

Emily by now had a finger back in her pussy and I could hear the slurping noises. Debbie rolled against me pushing her breasts into my shoulder and raised her knee to expose her trimmed pussy.

"Slide your fingers into me Alan," whispered Debbie in my ear.

"And me too," said Emily as she rolled against me and lifted her knee.

Both my hands found each women's pussy and I started to explore. Emily was already wet so I slipped a finger into her. My left hand gently explored Debbie as Emily reached across and assisted Debbie to stroke my now fully extended cock. I looked around. Amazing, I thought, lying in bed with two red hot naked sexy nymphs, their heads on my chest, boobs squashed against me, exploring both of their pussies at the same time and both of them slowly jerking me off. And to crown it off a picture on the TV with Emily in all her glory with my hard cock buried deep in her. Could it get any better than this?

As I enjoyed the moment it was as though I could almost hear them thinking. Or maybe it was a feeling. They were both radiating contentment and pleasure and something else. Something like need...

"What are you thinking Alan," Debbie asked whispering in my ear.

"I'm just savoring this moment. Laying here, being with you, touching you and wondering when it must end," I replied.

"It doesn't have to end Alan. Not this evening, anyway. Emily and I are staying the night."