The Nymphs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, no problems, this is easy. That little slut is loving your cock."

I continued to piston Emily. "Ready Deb?" I asked.

Without waiting for a response I lifted Emily up, moved around, sat in the chair and placed her legs over the arm rests spreading them wide. This allowed me to continue to fuck her hard but also use my hands. First I grabbed her nipples and tugged them.

Emily squealed. "Pull my nipples. Pull my nipples hard."

I picked up the pace a bit and continued to really pull her nipples. I could tell she enjoyed the nipple play as her pussy started to gush. The sound of thighs slapping and a wet sloppy sucking noise filled the air as I pounded into her. Next I reached down, ran my fingers around her very swollen lips and found her clit. As I flicked and played with her clit I moved my left hand up to her mouth and slipped in two fingers. She hungrily licked off her own juices and then started sucking my fingers with a fast back and forward head motion. I had one very horny nymph bouncing on my cock.

I thought about slowing down and finishing up as Debbie would have all the pics needed. I pulled Emily's engorged clit then pushed my thumb back squeezing it against her labia. She almost jumped out of the chair. All she could say was "Hommph, Hommph, Hommph as she face fucked my fingers. Before I could do anything else, she spat out my fingers and screamed. "I'M CUMMMMMING!" And with that Emily exploded in orgasmic delight on my cock. I felt her internal muscles clamp onto my cock and her whole body convulsed. I stopped thrusting as she just sat on my cock and pulsated. I then reached up and cupped her heaving breasts, feeling her body and internal muscles twitch. Debbie kept snapping.

I lifted Emily up and off my cock. She let out a moan as her pent up juices leaked over me. I stood up cradling a very limp Emily in my arms.

"I think we better go up to the bedroom," I said.

"Good idea," said a very horny looking Debbie. "You need to fuck me hard with that cock and fill me full of cum. I'm still as horny as hell and I need to cum again. When we have fucked we can then check out the pictures," she continued.

Emily just moaned, limp in my arms. I carried her upstairs to the bedroom with Debbie following. Debbie pulled back the covers and I lay Emily on the bed. "I hope I haven't broken anything Deb. Em is very limp."

"She's OK, just blissed out," replied Debbie.

Emily rolled on her side and looked up at me fingering her tender pussy. "That was fantastic," she said with a dreamy look on her face. "I'm just going to lay here and watch you fuck Deb's brains out."

Debbie grabbed my still very hard cock and pulled me over to where she wanted me on the bed. I lay down next to Emily. Debbie crawled on to the bed, turned, and straddled my head with her thighs. She wriggled as I grabbed her ass checks and moved her into position. My tongue found her dripping pussy and I started to probe and suck. Now comfortable, Debbie leaned forward, grabbed my cock around the base and clamped her mouth over the engorged knob of my hard cock. I probed her velvety pussy with my tongue and she expertly sucked my cock.

I felt her gagging as she tried to deep throat me again. My cock was too thick for her now so she gave up and proceeded to suck my balls and run her tongue up and down my shaft. Debbie was one expert cock sucker and I was enjoying her work. Her pussy tasted fantastic as I continued to enjoy her. I couldn't really see anything but I could tell Debbie was highly aroused as my face was getting covered in her juice and her muscles were very relaxed.

I searched out her clit and was giving it some special attention feeling it swelling against my tongue.

Without warning Debbie suddenly sat up, spun around and planted herself on my cock. Considering how wet she was and how slick my cock was I slid into her effortlessly. I now had a view. This horny fucking nymph was now bouncing on my cock and throwing her head back in ecstasy as her large breasts were bouncing up and down. She slowed down and leaned forward to run her tongue up the side of my face.

"Hmmm, I taste good," she said, as she now rocked back and forward.

She moved so I could palm her breasts and roll her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Emily by now was stroking Debbie's thigh.

"I want all your cum inside me. Don't waste a drop," Debbie said, as she continued to move backward and forward. I could feel little shudders shoot through her body. I then felt her start to twitch inside. She fell forward.

"CUMMMMMMMING!" she cried. "God this is sooooo good!"

To maintain momentum I grabbed her hips, held her up and took over the fucking duties from below. By now Emily was kneeling beside us cupping Debbie's breasts and kissing her.

"That's it, fuck me, spear that rock hard cock into my hungry cunt. Make me beg for it," Debbie cried.

It was getting too much for me I had to let go, there wasn't going to need to be any begging. "I gotta cum," I gasped.

"Good! Fill me up! Fill my fucking cunt full of your fucking cum NOW!" Debbie snarled.

That was it. Debbie had pushed my button. I erupted inside her. I could feel my cock spewing pulses of my cum deep inside her.

As I slowed down, she said, "I can feel you filling me full of your hot cum. It fells fantastic Em."

I lay there with Debbie siting on my pulsing cock. Emily and Debbie were embracing each other kissing. I was spent. We just stayed like this, for I don't know how long, until my cock started to relax. Debbie lifted a leg and rolled off me. My sperm leaked everywhere. We lay on the bed, a nymph in each arm. Emily on my right Debbie on my left.

"Feeling good?" I asked. There was no reply but each nymph snuggled into my sides. Nymph was a particularly appropriate term I thought. Nymphs by definition are beautiful mythical female beings known to be naughty. A nymphomaniac is a female with a very high sex drive. These were my two horny fucking nymphs, and nymphs is what I decided to call them from now on. I took a depth breath and closed my eyes.

I woke a few hours later. I was still on my back. Both nymphs had their hands wrapped around my hardening cock. My legs were spread and they were each straddling a leg, grinding against me and kissing each other. These nymphs were insatiable.

"Hi there," I said, in a slightly groggy voice trying to focus on them. "Don't' mind me I'm just waking up."

The nymph's mouths disengaged. "We woke up and were talking about you, us, and the fucking great sex we had had today," said Emily.

Debbie went on, "We really like your cock, I mean you. Em was telling me how she liked the way I talked while we fucked. It made her soooo wet. We both got a bit horny and then you woke up."

I wondered where this might be leading, I thought. "OK. Well don't worry about me," I said.

"Are you sure?" asked Emily, looking at Debbie. "I'm enjoying the show. Keep going," I responded.

"OK," said both nymphs together and immediately continued on from when I had interrupted them.

As they continued they moved into different positions. At one stage they were kneeling either side of me taking turns kissing each other and sucking each other's breasts and nipples. Later they were both taking turns sucking my cock. Next they were on one side of me sucking and slurping away in a 69 position.

I closed my eyes and opened them again to find Emily on top of me with her pussy over my mouth and Debbie talking to her. "That's it you cock whore, suck him hard, lick those balls, make him really hard. You know where that fucking cock has just been." Emily grunted a response as I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my face seeking out her pussy.

"That's right," continued Debbie. "It's been deep inside my cunt fucking me and making me cum. You can taste us can't you?" continued Debbie. Emily grunted another response. Debbie went on, "Just look at you, you dirty little whore. In a stranger's bed with his tongue up your cunt and you, with your dirty mouth, sucking his fucking cock." Debbie's voice was mesmerizing. I was getting turned on by her monologue as well.

"Is that cock hard and big now? Are you are going to fuck it soon? It's going to fill your cunt with a huge load of cum. I want to taste more of Alan's cum. I know you want to as well you little cum whore. Your cunt is already stretched so he will slide into you so easily. You've been here before haven't you, you little slut," Debbie went on.

I was back to rock hard status.

Emily came up for air. "You know Deb, I don't think I have ever sucked a cock, this big and hard before."

Debbie reached across and wrapped her hand around my cock and gave it a few strokes. "You're right Em. Damn that's hard." She continued looking intently at Emily. "Look what you have done to him you little cock whore. You're gonna hafta give him a real good fucking. Do you think you deserve this cock you little whore?"

Emily nodded.

"After all I'm the one he fucked last and made cum. Perhaps he should fuck me now?" continued Debbie.

"NO WAY!" exploded Emily. "Get your own cock bitch! He's all mine now, my pussy has him completely under my control. I'm gonna fuck him and he's gonna fill me up right now," said Emily.

I was enjoying these two horny nymphs fighting over my cock. Suddenly Emily rocked forward on her knees and my soaked face came away from her. She spun around and positioned the head of my cock against her pussy lips.

"Watch this bitch," said Emily as she dropped her full weight on my very hard cock. She speared my full 9 inches into her as she gasped loudly. It even made me gasp. She opened her eyes and looked into mine then lifted my hands and placed them on her breasts. I started to knead her as she started a slow rock backwards and forwards on my cock.

"He is so hard Deb," Emily commented, as she rocked faster. "I can feel his cock throbbing. It feels so hot in my cunt."

I felt Debbie re-position herself and then felt her breath on the base of my cock as Emily rocked forward. Next I felt her tongue lapping up Emily's juices.

"Very tasty you little cock whore. So when's he really going to fuck you?" Debbie asked.

Emily leaned forward and in a husky voice whispered in my ear, "Any time now is good for me you red hot fucker."

I didn't need to be prompted as I was ready for my next move. I grabbed Emily's hips, raised her up about 12 inches and took over the fucking duties. Emily let out a little squeal, leaned forward, closed her eyes and started to lick her juices off my face.

"That's it Alan, fuck that whore's pussy. She needs the hardest most punishing fuck you can give her. Make her your cum slut." Debbie's voice was really turning me on.

I'm wasn't sure about Emily as she now seemed to be in a world of her own. She had sat up now, as I settled into my rhythm. Emily's eyes were closed and she was cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples between her thumb and fore-fingers.

Debbie now moved into another position, she straddled my chest facing Emily. It looked as though she had planted her mouth on Emily's and was passionately exploring Emily's tonsils. The girls embraced as Emily really moved into her pre-orgasmic state. Just then I felt a twitch from Emily's internal muscles and another. She pushed down on me. She was close. And then she erupted into wild orgasm. Her cunt muscles went berserk. Her body shook in waves as she screamed into Debbie's mouth.

The nymphs held each other tight.

"That's it baby, enjoy that big hard cock, it's all for you," said Debbie in that mesmerizing voice again. "Feel his energy, enjoy the sensation. It's beautiful," she went on. Emily let out a sob as I continued to pound her. I wasn't finished, I had just got going. I could feel hot tears dropping on my abdomen from Emily.

"My god Deb, ...its amazing, ...he makes me cum so deeply. ...I want more and more," Emily panted as I continued to thrust into her.

By now I could feel Debbie's cunt juices leaking out and pooling on my chest as I continued to pound Emily. That familiar twitch started in Emily's cunt muscles again and it didn't take long for her to cum and ripple through her body. The girls continued their embrace with their mouths locked together. And then I felt the old familiar feeling as my balls began to boil. Sweat was pouring off me mixed with the sweat and juices of the nymphs. I knew it wouldn't be long before I let loose. While I was concentrating on getting to my orgasm and keeping up my rhythm, Emily orgasmed again. I didn't even feel it start.

Emily gasped "I can feel him Deb, I think it's almost time."

Emily wasn't wrong. It hit me like a sledge hammer. My cock went off inside Emily. Something made her push up on her knees. My cock shot out of her spraying my seed all over Emily, Debbie and me. I think I blacked out.

My cock was still pulsing and spewing cum when I came to moments later. The girls were both looking down at it with wide eyes and mouths open. Emily had slid down my legs a bit. Debbie raised her leg and slide across me so she was kneeling beside me. I looked up. The Nymphs were covered in cum. They were both covered from their hair, over their faces, breasts, bellies and down to places I couldn't see.

"Alan, that was incredible," cried Debbie. "I didn't think one man could hold that much. Em's so full of 'spoof she can't woof' and it's dripping off my nipples."

I mumbled something about not having sex for 3 weeks or so when Debbie went on. "Show him Em. Show Alan what he has done to your poor little pussy."

With that Emily stood up, in a wobbly way. Being on the bed and having had three consecutive knee weakening orgasms made it hard for the little nymph. She moved up so she was standing over my torso. She then looked down and spread her pussy lips. Out streamed a blob of my cum landing with a 'PLOP!' on my belly. Emily looked at me with the biggest shit eating grin. She quickly lay down on the side Debbie was on, with her pussy facing Debbie.

"Lick me out Deb, and tell me how good it tastes," Emily requested.

All I could do was pull a pillow over to prop up my head to watch. The rest of my body wouldn't move as I watched Debbie move around, stick her ass in the air and commence to eat out her friend. I could hear licking and slurping sounds as Debbie gave Emily an expert sucking. Emily let out little squeals of delight. When finished, Debbie spun around, lent across me, sucked up the pool of cum from Emily still on my belly then moved up to my face and kissed me.

"Taste," she said. I tasted my salty cum and Emily's unmistakable juices in Debbie's mouth. Emily moved around and joined us, the Nymphs kissed me, then one another and I kissed them, enjoying Emily and my combined flavours.

"Tastes delicious," said Debbie she delivered her final verdict and flopped down beside me on my left side. Emily did the same on my right as I wrapped my arms around my fucking horny nymphs.

We lay on the bed for a while. Each girl with her head on my chest. After a while I could feel Emily's hand fondling my soft cock.

"Amazing isn't it Deb," said Emily.

"What's that Em?" replied Debbie.

"That this thing gets me so horny and makes me cum so easily," continued Emily.

"You're right Em. It's amazing," responded Debbie.

We lay together dozing, enjoying the after-glow. After a while I had got some strength back.

"Who's up for a shower?" I asked, as I started to disentangle from the Nymphs and the sticky mess.

"Yeah OK," responded Emily. "And then, can we see the photos?"

"Sure," I replied, as I headed for the ensuite bathroom with the two girls behind me. Fortunately my shower was big enough for the 3 of us. We got in and washed each other down. Both girls paid particular attention to my cock managing to get it back to a semi-rigid state. We finally got out and toweled off.

As we returned to the bedroom, Debbie asked where the clean sheets were. I pointed at the cupboard in the corner. Before I could say anything the Nymphs had stripped the bed and replaced the sheets and pillow cases. They then climbed onto the bed and cuddled up together.

I headed downstairs to the garage, retrieved the camera and switched off the photographic lights. I grabbed an AV cable and headed back upstairs. The Nymphs looked at me bright eyed ready for the show. I paused for a moment to admire their bodies. They were both beautiful glowing with that post-sex look.

I plugged the AV cable into the camera and the big flat screen TV on the wall. Switching everything on I grabbed the remote, closed the curtains and jumped back on the bed. The girls separated, Emily on my right and Debbie on my left as I climbed between them. The temperature was still warm so we lay on the bed uncovered. The girls cuddled me as I activated the camera playback option. The first shot came up of a test card so I clicked forward until I found the first pic of Debbie bending over to place her hands on the arm of the chair.

I scrolled forward slowly as I replayed the events of earlier in the garage in 'still frame'. Debbie commented how good it was to feel the length of my hard cock in her and a few other points of interest. We then got to the first shot of Debbie held in the air by me with her legs spread wide apart, her face was one of disbelief.

"The different looks on your face as Alan speared your cunt with his cock are beautiful," said Emily, as I scrolled slowly through the shots.

"Yeah, loved the feeling, look at that expression...," responded Debbie.

Then we got to the first pic where I was about to plunge into Emily.

"Here we go," said Emily, "I wonder what sort of faces I made?"

The next twenty pics, or so, were of me fucking her from behind. She had her eyes closed in most shots and had an almost serene look on her face. I noticed Emily smile beside me. Then there were a couple of shots of me moving Emily into position on the chair and finally a full framed shot of Emily spread wide with my cock deep in her cunt. Her eyes were closed.

"Wait for it," said Debbie, "You make some better faces further on."

I was still scrolling and then stopped at a particular pic. In it Emily's eyes were wide open, I was rubbing her clit and had my other hand clamped onto her boob along with having my cock buried deep inside her. A few more shots on she was face fucking my fingers and I was pulling her clit. Her eyes showed pure lust.

"That's one of the best," said Emily. "It's making me tingle just looking at it."

"It's a stunning shot," I agreed. "The lighting is right, its well framed, good focus and no blurring. It's doing a lot for me," I went on. My cock twitched and I felt Debbie wrap her hand around it.

I continued to scroll until we got to a good shot of Emily cumming. Her eyes were screwed closed and her body was glowing. My cock twitched again and Debbie tightened her grip.

"Well that's all there is, there isn't any more," I said.

"Can you just scroll back to Emily face fucking your fingers and with you pinching her clit. I like the look in her eyes," asked Debbie.

I scrolled back. As Debbie examined the picture she slide her right hand down and started fingering herself. My cock gave another jerk so Debbie started to stroke me.

"What are you thinking about Alan?" Debbie whispered in my ear.

"I'm just replaying the events in my mind," I replied.

"You must be getting horny again. Just look at your cock!" said Debbie smiling.

I looked down to see Debbie stroking my cock as it was hardening in her hand. Emily looked across and grinned.

"Hey Deb," I asked. "You know when we were on the bed, here, with my cock fair up Em, you were talking to her and me."

"Go on," said Debbie.

I continued. "You were using this mesmerizing voice describing my cock, telling her she was a cock whore and a cum-slut. You were encouraging me to fuck her harder. You even said something about being in a similar situation before."