The Obsession: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z_Lundy
Z_Lundy
137 Followers

The two were obviously attempting to hide their nervousness as they danced and giggling at one another like a couple of teenagers. Cassie was glad that Annette had decided to keep her company during a visit to the pediatrician's office. She knew the moment she saw her normally calm and collected best friend fumble her iced latte into her own lap as she stood to shake the doctor's nervous, trembling hand; that the two were perfect for each other.

"Shall we join them?" Asked Magnus as he offered his open hand.

Cassie smiled seductively as she took his hand and he lead her to the dance floor, where they joined Annette, Alex and their dates. The three of them were used to being the life of the party, as they were always the first to the dance floor. Alex had the skill and expertise that thirty years of go-go dancing and male revues had afforded him. Annette's graceful, rhythmic movements were a product of many afternoons spent swaying back and forth with her feet atop her ballroom dancing father's. Cassie's body came to life the moment she heard an enticing beat- which at the moment was "Hit The Quan".

Cassie, Alex and Annette quickly danced into place as a crowd quickly formed around the trio to watch their entertaining version of The Quan. As the lyrics mimicked gun shots, Magnus joined them in perfect timing with his rifle and the three wiggled comically as though they were shot repeatedly before seamlessly falling into the Quan dance. The crowed cheered as the giant Dane astonished them with not only his knowledge of the dance, but the fluid gyration of his hips. Magnus looked at Cassie, silently thanking her for all the nights she had stayed up giving him lessons in American hip-hop dance.

Jack and a chocolate smeared Ayana joined their friends and family on the dance floor just as the ultra funky beat of "Superstition" kicked in. It was one of Angela's favorite songs and it was pretty obvious why. Everyone began to dance to the irresistible beat as Armando surveyed the happy crowd. He waved to Alex who shot him a "thumbs up" in reference to his choice of music.

Magnus couldn't take his eyes off of Cassie as her body bounced in perfect timing with each beat. He loved watching her dance. She knew many popular dances, but she had a style all her own. As she bounced and gyrated her ample bottom, he realized that she was the only one who could keep up with Stevie Wonder's incredible keyboarding. He also realized that he was moments away from an embarrassing erection; so he diverted his attention to Alex and Jason, who were shuffling and sliding as though they were professional back up dancers.

As the song was nearing an end, Ayana spotted a dessert cart being wheeled in with assorted pastries and exotic fruits that were just begging to be dipped into the chocolate fountain. She looked up at Jack.

"Papa..." She said, trying to think of the best way to ask for more sweets.

"Betcha I get there first, kiddo!" Jack and Ayana took off towards the magnificent, freshly laid spread.

Armando saw his chance to play the first request on his list.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have a special request. This song is dedicated to 'Anders' from 'Lea'." He announced before playing Robin Thicke's "Lost Without U" as he dimmed the lights.

Magnus looked to Cassie curiously as she began to sway her way over to him. He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked back to find Alex holding a chair out, inviting him to sit. The crowd had formed an almost perfect circle around the medallion inlay on the center of the floor, where Alex had placed the chair. He apprehensively sat down as Cassie and Alex exchanged winks. Magnus watched his wife dance her way over to him in a sultry, serpentine fashion; her movements accentuated by her tribal inspired outfit. Armando set a spotlight on her as she teased her king, shaking her exposed hips at him one at a time before crawling to the floor.

Just as Magnus peered down to see where she had gone, she rose up from between his legs, winding and caressing her body as the crowd whistled and howled. Cassie couldn't care less about anyone's eyes but his as she turned around to give him a view of her winding rear. He casually placed a hand over his mouth to conceal the fact that he was licking his lips. She had spent the past seven months working out religiously just to see him squirm like this and right then and there, she decided that it was completely worth it.

Her backside still facing him, Cassie brought his knees together and seductively grinded onto his lap. Her legs were on either side of his as she leaned backwards to caress his face. Her feathers tickled him as her grinding sent tingles throughout his body. The sweet aromas of coconut, lime, guava and citrus wafted off her body. Magnus fought the urge to lick her deliciously scented neck as she continued to stroke the side of his face with her soft little hands. She could feel his erection beneath her, and she maneuvered herself so that her opening was directly on top of his tip. She turned her head and brought her lips to his ear.

"Gonna let you come in my pussy tonight, Daddy." She whispered, causing him to groan.

She hadn't allowed him to climax inside of her for months, and she knew those words were all it would take to make him ravenous. But they were surrounded by people and all eyes were on them; she knew there was nothing he could do but suffer. She laughed wickedly as the music began to trail off. She stood up and he remained seated, as the lights were now back on and he had found himself in quite a dilemma.

Cassie bowed as the guests cheered. Magnus blushed as he conspicuously crossed his legs and waited for his erection to subside. Having worked up an appetite, she made her way over to the hors d'oeuvres. Annette soon joined her.

"That was amazing. You looked SO good! I can't believe how much weight you've lost."

"Hey, when you want it bad enough... speaking of which- how's it going with Abdool?" She inquired as she bit into a cheese pastry.

"Oh my god... that man is so damned attractive I can barely think straight." Said Annette as she munched on a mini quiche.

"I'll say." Said Alex from behind her.

"Back off!" Said Annette jokingly.

"All I'm saying is, if it doesn't work out tonight, send him to me- because he's GOT to be gay to walk away from all of this." Said Alex, waving his fingers at Annette's form.

Annette put an arm around Alex and kissed his cheek. He always knew just how to boost her confidence.

"Better watch your own date Alex, looks like your little heavy metal pretty boy is about to get rocked." Cassie remarked as she pointed to the DJ booth, where Armando was placing his headphones onto Alex's date while dancing closer and closer to him with each second.

"Oh hell to the no! Love ya cuz, but that's the hottest dancer at the Wet Works... I gotta go reclaim that mane. Ladies." He excused himself as he double air-kissed them both and made his way over to the DJ booth.

Cassie and Annette laughed, but soon remembered that they had left their own dates waiting. Annette quickly found Omar and they returned to the dance floor. Cassie giggled as she located Jack and Ayana toasting with two of the biggest prawns she had ever seen in an exaggerated hoity-toity fashion before returning to their feast. She saw no reason to interrupt their smorgasbord and went back to the dance floor to locate Magnus. He had vanished, leaving only an empty chair. Cassie placed the chair back in the dining area. And headed out of the ballroom.

II

The light musk of autumn mums filled the air as Cassie made her way into the garden grounds of the country club. She reminisced as she passed the beautifully sculpted hedges, each one taking the form of a mythical creature. She smiled as she passed the hydra- even in the dark of night, it was incredibly impressive. As she approached the pavilion, she realized Magnus was nowhere in sight. She walked the same path she had on her wedding day, stopping as she reached the center of the pavilion. She closed her eyes and imagined the sun radiating off of Magnus' golden hair as he said his vows. In that moment, there was nothing else but him as he made his promise to her that there would never be another; that she was the keeper of his very soul.

"Min perfekte brud." He said softly into her ear before kissing her neck.

It always amazed her how easily he could sneak up on her. She smiled as the feeling of his warmth against her skin both comforted and enticed her. The Autumn breeze carried the scent of the blooming flowers into the pavilion. The beautifully crafted patio heaters gave a gentle warmth to the already pleasant October air. The night was surreal.

"Min sexede bruden..." He said with another kiss.

"...min onde brud." He growled before biting her neck and squeezing her bottom.

She giggled before taking off. She ran out of the pavilion, towards the hedge maze with Magnus chasing just a few feet behind her. He stopped when he realized where she was going.

"Testing my memory, Prinsesse?" He called to her as she ran into the maze.

They had gotten to know this maze quite well during the reception of their wedding, and Magnus was up for the challenge.

"Hmm..." He pondered, as he entered the maze. "Left, right, right, straight, left, left..." He said to himself as he made his way to the center of the maze.

When he didn't see her, he turned to see if she was hiding against the hedge behind him. She leapt at him and he caught her, grabbing her by her voluptuous behind and hoisting her up to his waist. He slowly sank to the ground as she kissed him ferociously; biting at his lips and wrestling his tongue with hers. He groaned into her mouth as she rocket her hips, pressing her clitoris into his erection.

She was wild Acacia.

He loved wild Acacia.

He loved every side of her- but he really loved this side.

Cassie bit at his neck as he flipped them over so that he was on top. He took a moment to admire her. Her skin had become a deep mahogany in the August sun, but had almost completely transitioned back to the winterized caramel skin he enjoyed during their stay in Denmark. She seemed to glisten as her dark skin reflected the moonlight.

"So Beautiful, my Goddess." He said as he stroked her face.

She brought his hand to her mouth and sucked hungrily at his fingers.

"What do we have here?" He asked as he pushed the loincloth aside, revealing her tiny g-string.

"Such easy access." He noted as he slicked his thumb up and down her moistened thong.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist fucking me tonight." She teased.

Refusing to wait a minute longer, she pulled him onto her and flipped them again. Before he could protest, she spun around and presented her womanhood to him. She hovered her fragrant flower over his head as she began to bite at the rock-hard phallus within his jeans, threatening a sixty-nine.

Magnus gathered the front and back strips of cheetah fabric together on one side of her waist and tied them. He then slid his finger under the string of her thong, and pulled it to the side, exposing his favorite treat. He ran his tongue from her clit to her backside, pausing at her anus where he playfully flicked his tongue. As he made his way back to her clitoris, intense pleasure coursed it's way through his body. He was so caught up in tasting Cassie that he didn't realize she had released him from his denim prison until she had hungrily rammed him halfway down her throat.

"Mmm... you take such good care of me, my Goddess." He moaned before driving his tongue into her.

She bucked at his face, fucking his mouth while she drove him into hers. He withdrew his tongue from her and licked her from front to back a few times before returning to her swollen little bud. He then retrieved his phone to aid him in viewing her. He held the phone with one hand, shining it's flashlight onto her while spreading her lips with the other. Her vivid pink center peeked out from within her fluted chocolate lips. Of every vagina he had had ever seen, hers truly resembled an exotic wildflower.

"Så fucking smukke." (So fucking beautiful.) He praised as he eased a finger into her.

He lashed at her with his tongue while his finger went to work inside her, massaging it's way to her g-spot. Cassie had begun to moan while he was deep in her throat, sending that sweet vibration he had grown so fond of down his shaft. From the first time she had taken him into her mouth, Magnus' large phallus had awakened an oral fixation within her that even she had no prior knowledge of. His was the only penis that she could easily describe as 'beautiful'.

His flawless penis was easily nine inches when erect. She could spend hours just sliding her tongue along his ivory tower while admiring the marbleized look the road map of veins added to it. His creamy white shaft was offset by the sudden burst of pink that was it's bulbous, strawberry tip. And what a tip it was. His glans featured a corona more pronounced than any she had ever seen. She delighted herself by running her tongue around the swollen ridge, pausing to suck and kiss it as precum continuously oozed from him. She giggled to herself at how ironic it was that the prettiest cock she had ever seen was also the messiest. But she loved his precum. The euphoric expression she donned made that evident as she stroked him with one hand, and rubbed her fingers over his shimmering tip in a circular motion with the other.

"Ohh..." He groaned as his head fell backward onto the soft grass. "You have me so excited... I don't think I can withstand your touch much longer."

Cassie laughed wickedly. That was exactly what she wanted to hear. She dove onto him, bringing his slippery rod deep into her her throat until she found it nearly impossible to breath. It took her a long time to admit it to herself, but it was the suffocation brought on by his incredible size combined with Magnus' erratic breathing as he moaned and spasmed beneath her that got her off. At first she felt absolutely dirty and ashamed; but as time passed, she had grown to fully accept this new kink of hers.

"Cassie..." He moaned, attempting to warn her as that familiar pressure within his scrotum began to grow.

She was moaning loudly now, the vibrations humming through his body alongside the pleasure his goddess so lovingly bestowed upon him. Her juices oozed down his dancing tongue as it pleased her clitoris. But he was halted by the crippling pleasure brought on by the upper row of her teeth nipping at the stubble above his penis, while her hot tongue glided down, passing back and forth over his taught scrotum. His head dropped back to the ground and his back arched as he struggled to continue massaging her clitoris with his fingers.

"Fuck! Cass- oh- Gudinde!"

Cassie braced herself as her husband's semen shot into her throat. She flaunted her new ability to swallow with him lodged deep inside her throat. The contracting of her throat heightened his orgasm, and the feeling of his pulsing cock exploding while she fought the urge to come up for air brought on her own climax.

Though he was in mid-ejaculation, Magnus managed to resume eating her as a powerful orgasm left her a trembling, seeping wreck. She lifted her head from him and gasped for air as she moaned melodically. He wrapped his arms around her lower torso and pushed his face into her, causing another gush of nectar to coat his tongue.

"Mmm..." He praised as he kissed her dripping lips.

"No one pleases me like you do baby." Cassie purred.

"No one will ever get the chance. Unless you wish to make your husband a murderer." He growled against her lips.

Magnus still held Cassie tightly in his arms. It was quite common for Magnus to become extremely possessive of his wildflower after he had brought her to an orgasm. She often avoided this position for that very reason; as it left her vulnerable to hour-long sessions of him gorging on her until she was nothing more than a quivering, incoherent wreck. She giggled to herself as she recalled the numerous nights he had gotten a hold of her while she was bleeding and feasted on her feminine blood until he resembled a Saharan lion after a fresh kill.

Her thoughts were disrupted by the sensation of his tongue sliding across her anus as he spread and caressed her cheeks. She gasped as his tongue dipped into the tight hole with each pass.

"Dirty boy... is that what you want?" She asked.

Magnus nodded as he continued probing her rosebud with his tongue. He was surprised by her lack of resistance. Cassie usually attempted to escape once he ventured near her anus, but this time she had decided to relax and allow the analingus. It was strange feeling his tongue in such a sensitive area. She thought back to the morning when she had used him for "research" on the subject and found herself fully understanding why he was so compliant.

It felt... nice.

Magnus smiled as she began to relax, allowing his tongue to explore deeper as it twisted and turned. Her silky skin was clean shaven and smelled of her coconut-lime body conditioner. She was the perfect treat. He moaned appreciatively as he enjoyed his dessert for the evening. She looked down and noticed that he was still rock hard. Suddenly, Cassie felt extremely brave.

"I know you think about fucking it." She teased as she began to stroke him.

Magnus let out an evil chuckle, admitting his guilt.

"You pass your thumb over it every time you take me from behind."

He withdrew his tongue and eased his finger inside of her, slow enough for her to relax around it.

"You'll have to forgive me, Acacia.

You have the most gorgeous rear I've ever seen...

...you have the most gorgeous everything I've ever seen.

You drive me completely insane.

It's a miracle that I am not locked in a padded room by now." He said as he lovingly kissed her rear.

"You're so good to me, baby." She said before kissing his weeping tip. "You've never once even hinted at fucking my tight, round ass."

Cassie felt him throbbing in her hand as she continued to stroke.

"I'm too big for that, min søde." He whispered.

"I'm yours, Magnus. You should have me in every way." Cassie crawled from over him and brought her face to his. "Vil du ikke have mig?"

"Of course I want you, Prinsesse." He answered, caressing her face as she leaned down to tenderly kiss his lips.

"Hvorfor vil du ikke tage det?" She pleaded.

Magnus smiled warmly. "Because I have tried it in the past, and it did not end well."

"But they weren't me." She said as she turned around and presented herself. "They weren't nearly as devoted."

She removed the loincloth, which was attached to an elastic band; separate from the elaborate feather belt that covered it.

"You didn't tell me that could be pulled right off." He said, impressed once again by her costume.

"You didn't ask." She remarked smartly.

Magnus sat up and crawled to his knees. He positioned himself behind her, and placed his tip against Cassie's vagina. She brought her upper body down to the ground and turned her head sideways to lay her face against the cool grass.

"Grab your phone and look at me." She gently commanded.

Magnus reached for his phone and shinned the light onto her. She was face down with her backside presented to him, her back dramatically arched. He bit his bottom lip as she reached for her round cheeks and grabbed a hold of them, spreading them open to reveal her dainty little rosebud.

"Fuck det, Viking." She demanded.

He chuckled, shaking his head at her naughtiness. "Mmm, so tempting."

"Fuck det nu, gør det dit." (Fuck it now, make it yours.) She hissed.

Z_Lundy
Z_Lundy
137 Followers