The Obsession: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magnus quickly bent down and sank his tongue back into her. She gasped and moaned as he pushed his tongue as far into her as he could. He then withdrew it and replaced it with a finger. There was little to no resistance, as she was completely relaxed once again. He sat back up on his knees and aimed his tip at her, massaging her anus as he spread his precum onto her.

"You don't have to do this Prinsesse.

I know how much you love me.

You have nothing to prove." He said, half hoping she would reconsider.

Cassie began to grind onto him, easing his tip into her. His head fell back momentarily as he savored her intense tightness. He placed his phone into the pocket of his shirt, with the light aiming at her and he brought his hands to her backside and squeezed the perfectly round muscles as he groaned while she sank him deeper into her.

"Kan du lide det , min konge?" (Do you like it, my king?)She asked.

"Jeg elsker det, du ved jeg gør." (I love it, you know I do.)

"Skynd dig, vil de være på udkig efter os." (Hurry, they will be looking for us.) She said as she pushed him in deeper.

"Lad dem. Jeg vil ikke skade min gudinde." (Let them. I will not hurt my goddess.) He groaned.

Magnus reached under her and began to stroke her clit as he began to slowly pump into her.

"Mmm... it doesn't hurt baby, don't be afraid." She moaned as she began to twerk herself onto him, matching his speed.

He began to pant as he leaned back to view her.

"Du ønsker at se?" (You want to see?) She asked, devilishly.

"Ja."

"Lean back, baby." She said, taking over with her own hand as his fingers left her clit.

Cassie held one of her cheeks while she twerked onto him, picking up speed. Magnus leaned back and took the phone out of his pocket. He used one hand to shine the light onto her rear, and the other to grip the cheek she wasn't holding. The feathers swayed at the sides of her hips, adding to her already exotic appearance.

"Ah... Cassie- you look as good as you feel."

He moaned ferociously as he watched her rub her clitoris while they both slammed her ass onto him. She had completely loosened up and accepted him deep inside of her. The contrast of his hand against her skin as he gripped her backside drove him mad with lust. He especially liked the way her flesh protruded between his fingers as he tightened his grip. But as much as he was enjoying this forbidden pleasure, it seemed as though she enjoyed it even more.

It was his enjoyment that drove her.

Cassie could sense the intense pleasure she was giving him. It had always been that way, but he had never realized it. She was so connected to Magnus that at times, she knew when he was about to come even before he did. And just the mere knowledge of his impending orgasm was enough to bring on hers. And this time was no different. Cassie moaned and Magnus grunted as they slammed into one another viciously. She began to spasm as she brought herself to a climax and her convulsions proved to be too much for him.

"Hvor vil du have det , Gudinde?" (Where do you want it, Goddess?)

"Spread it all over, baby." She moaned.

Magnus pulled out of her just in time to jettison his seed onto her rear. He dragged his tip over her gyrating bottom, grunting as he smeared his semen across her flesh. He trembled as he stroked every last drop out of himself.

"Oh- Kan du lide det, søde gudinde? Er det hvad du ønsker?" (Do you like it, sweet goddess? Is that what you wanted?)

"Mmm hmm!" Cassie giggled as she wagged her rear against his dribbling manhood. "I love pleasing you baby." She softly whispered as she scooped a bit of his semen off her rear with her finger. She then sucked the digit while Magnus watched with a sinister smile.

"Sexet lille gudinde... may I take a picture?" He asked with his phone still in hand as he viewed her.

Magnus loved taking pictures of Cassie. He never shared them. Instead, he put them in a password locked file that he opened whenever he felt the urge to masturbate. She had become his porn. He knew his feelings for her were borderline addiction, but he didn't care. They were fiercely in love with one another to the point where boundaries no longer existed.

Cassie arched her back and spread herself with one hand to show off her glistening parts and continued to lick the other hand while Magnus took a few pictures. He loved the way his come looked on her rich, dark skin; but he knew it was time to clean her off and return to the ball. He quickly unbuttoned and removed his shirt and stripped off his undershirt. He then used it to wipe her as he kissed her shivering flesh. The combination of sweat and semen had made her quite chilly.

"Let's get you back inside, min søde." He said as he reached for her skirt.

III

The lightheaded couple split up to make a pit-stop at the restrooms to wash up, but they reunited in the hall and shared a quick giggle at their gallivanting. Magnus placed his arm around his wife as they walked towards the glass doors. Cassie gasped as she entered the ballroom. She turned and quickly exited, leaving a bewildered Magnus. He was about to follow Cassie back out and ask her why she had run off, when he spotted the cause of her anguish.

It was her.

"Åh nej..." (Oh no...) Magnus uttered.

Everyone had known there was a possibility that Carla would show up but they had all mentally crossed their fingers, hoping the pompous daughter of the guest of honor would skip the event. Magnus ran after Cassie, catching her arm as she was just about to exit the country club.

"Min søde, kan du ikke lade dem til at klare sig selv mod hende." (My sweet, you can not leave them to fend for themselves against her.)

He felt the muscles in her arm relax as she stopped, defeated by his reasoning. She turned to him, shaking her head in anguish.

"Just once, can you ever not be right?"

Magnus smiled at her as she sighed and allowed him to guide her back to the ballroom. As they reentered, Cassie groaned at the sight of Carla fake-laughing while Abdool performed his best Dr. Who impression. Originally the entertainment was meant for Annette, but Carla had joined their conversation in her typical attention-seeking fashion.

"Oh! Look who's finally back from the restroom! I was beginning to think you had pawned your little one off on Daddy so that you could take off to the nearest bar for a night cap."

Magnus discretely placed his hand over Cassie's clenched fist and caressed her hand, urging her to remain calm. Annette and Abdool sipped their their drinks, trying their best to ignore Carla's rude comment but Annette was clearly agitated.

"There's no way I'd abandon a party this amazing. Or a date this fine." Cassie answered, masking her anger as she glanced at Magnus lasciviously.

"Fine indeed." Said Carla as she stepped closer to Magnus. "How's married life, Dr. Bjornssen?" She asked coyly.

"Wonderful. Thanks for asking. I'm happier than I've ever been." He replied as he wrapped his arm around Cassie's waist and pulled her close.

Carla rolled her eyes with visible disgust as he lovingly planted a kiss on Cassie's forehead. She turned to Annette and her date.

"I was just about to ask Dr. Dharry and his... date..." Carla paused to give Annette a scrutinizing glance followed by a fake smile. "...how they became acquainted, when you walked it." She turned to Abdool. "So, how exactly did you meet?"

"I went to his office with Cassie for her appointment and as soon as he walked out, I knew I had found the perfect date for tonight." Annette answered.

"Just for tonight? Hopefully I've impressed you enough for a second date." Abdool turned to a blushing Annette.

"Well, I have been looking for a reason to make some lasagna..." Annette replied shyly.

"Wow. Sofa date already? You sure move fast. Now I see why so many men choose to date below their profession." Carla stated with a smug expression. "I mean that purely in jest, of course. Well, you can't dress up as a fifties escort without expecting at least one tawdry joke."

"Forties actress. And yeah, I should be able to-"

"Again, I was merely joking. At least you had the good sense to dress as something other than a zombie." Carla remarked loudly as a guest dressed as a zombie grabbed an hors d'oeuvre from a nearby platter. Carla smiled satisfactorily as the zombie rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Or even worse, no costume at all." Said Cassie as she studied Carla's beige evening gown. "This event is costume only, I'm surprised they even let you-" Cassie was interrupted by Carla as she called out to Alex.

"Don't you dare leave without saying hello to your niece!" Carla exclaimed as Alex and his date were about to sneak out the glass doors. "Aunt Alexandra- oh, I'm so sorry..." Carla covered her lips, feigning remorse as she turned to Cassie and Magnus. "You would think that by now I'd be use to the whole thing."

"After all, it's only been twenty years." Alex remarked as he and Jason approached his niece.

"Has it been that long? How time flies, Auntie." Carla replied.

Magnus looked to Cassie with a quizzical expression.

"Oh, you didn't know? Long before she was 'Uncle Alex', she was 'Aunt Alexandra'. Amazing what plastic surgeons can accomplish these days."

"Well... you're a bitch." Alex's date noted as he reached for a flute of champagne.

"I'm pretty sure you've had enough of those." Carla said to Jason.

"To deal with you, sweetheart; I'm gonna need about fifty more of these." Jason remarked as he downed the champagne and reached for another flute.

Carla turned to Cassie. "I can't believe you didn't tell him."

"There's nothing to tell. Alex is a man you fu-"

"Cassie!" Alex interrupted Cassie as he stepped between her and Carla. He lovingly placed his hands around the bottom of her face. "Have I told you how absolutely beautiful you look tonight?"

"My god, she does. Honey you look like a Nubian queen." Jason added as he sipped his drink.

Cassie smiled despite herself. She knew exactly what Alex was up to.

"Why don't we go request some reggae and wind with our dates?" He gently pleaded.

Cassie nodded but before they could leave, Carla intervened.

"Or you could take a moment to set up an appointment with Dr. Bjornssen." She turned to Magnus who was obviously quite uncomfortable with the situation. "Sorry to be a downer, I'm just a concerned niece who wants the very best for her..." She turned to Alex. "...uncle."

"Alex, can you step aside please?" Cassie begged through clenched teeth.

"No, there won't be any unpleasantness tonight. And Carla..." He turned to his niece. "...this is extremely inappropriate and unnecessary."

"You really should give psychiatric treatment another chance." Carla urged.

"If I may..." Said Magnus as he stepped up to address Carla. "My services would be of little use to your uncle, because being transgendered is not a mental illness. I would offer you an appointment, but being an asshole isn't necessarily a mental illness either." He concluded.

Carla looked at Magnus with a livid expression. "Excuse me?"

"You are an asshole." He said calmly replied, his strong accent accentuating the double 's'.

Carla's jaw dropped as everyone within earshot began to snicker. She quickly recovered from her disbelief and retorted with a hard slap to Magnus' face. Before he could respond, Cassie had already lunged at Carla, wrapping her hand around her throat as she drew her fist back for a punch.

"Hey Kiddo!" Jack cheerfully called out as he simultaneously hooked Cassie by the elbow. "Quit fooling around with that party pooper and come watch these zombies do The Thriller."

Cassie's eyes remained on Carla as she struggled to breathe in Cassie's grasp. "You are so goddamned lucky." She seethed as she released Carla, who instantly gasped for air.

"Why don't you stop being so obnoxious? You're not here for the party, you couldn't even be bothered to wear a costume. You're just here to be mean and cause trouble." Jack scolded his daughter before leading everyone else off to watch the zombies of the party as they performed the routine to the Micheal Jackson hit.

Before Cassie knew it, she was already smiling as she watched Ayana mimic the dancers.

"You're a class act, Kiddo. And you're gonna stay that way." Jack said to her as her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"You know she deserved that punch."

"I know. And Angie's probably cussing up the heavens because I stopped you. But tonight isn't about Carla. Or you. Or me. It's about this." Jack said, spreading his hand towards the dancers.

"Zombies?" Asked Cassie with a raised brow.

"No, you smart aleck!" He chuckled. "It's about fun. Joy. Laughter. Catchy tunes and dancing. You can't think of Angie without thinking of at least one of those things. She was happy until the very end. She never let anything bring her down. No matter what. If you had beaten up Carla you would have felt good for the moment, but then you'd realize that the party was ruined and Ayana had witnessed your behavior. You'd be so mad at yourself."

Cassie nodded as saw the truth in Jack's words. She looked over at Ayana as she danced towards Magnus, who pretended to be afraid of the tiny, momentarily zombified fairy. Her life had changed so dramatically within the past year. For a moment, she imagined how things would be if she had never met Magnus. She saw herself in the old apartment finishing off a bottle of bourbon, weeping in agony as she continued to mourn the loss of her best friend, sister and mother. Suddenly, Jack squeezed her shoulder.

"You okay, Kiddo?"

Before Cassie could answer, the crowd began to cheer as Armando thanked the dancers and evoked another round of applause. Cassie and Jack smiled at each other before joining in to applaud the zombies as they left the dance floor. Armando dimmed the lights.

"Alright my darlings, may I have your attention please?" The ballroom fell silent as Armando's painting of Angela was rotated on the wires that held it until it's blank white backside faced the crowd. "As you all know, our sweet Angela was never one to go without getting the last word. I now present her last gift to all of us: a video she recorded with her nurse one week before she left this world. Though it was sent to me soon after, I have yet to watch it; as the card attached did read, and I quote 'Dear Cuzzywuzzy...' yes, that's what she called me!" He paused to give the guests a moment to chuckle.

"Dear Cuzzywuzzy, enclosed is a DVD that you will play during my ball. Watch it beforehand, and I will haunt the bejesus out of you!'

There was more, but it was mostly about which song I would play afterward, how she wanted me to style her wig, which dress she would be buried in and how she'd reach down and smack me, should I mourn her for too long before getting back to being fabulous."

Armando took another moment while the crowd snickered and blinked away his tears to avoid shedding them.

"And so I present to you, Angie's last words."

The lights dimmed as the video was projected onto the huge white canvas.

Suddenly, Angela appeared in her hospital bed. She smiled cheerfully as she waved into the camera. She was wearing a long, white satin robe and a set of fluffy white angel wings on her back and was completely illuminated by the sunlight pouring in from a large window. Above her head sat a sparkly golden halo. The ballroom's reaction was almost immediate as giggles, cheers, sniffles and praises could be heard. Jack laughed with joy and disbelief as Cassie smiled through teary eyes. Magnus lifted Ayana into his arms so that she could see her Mama Angie.

"Hi Jack, lookin' good baby!" She purred. Jack blushed and smiled lovingly.

"How's my family? Are they passed out yet? Alex, watch your date... you know Armando is hosting this." Alex looked to Armando who conceded as he was surely guilty.

"Cassie, whatever Magnus is wearing, it isn't tight enough! Yan-yan, don't let Mommy keep you away from that chocolate fountain." Magnus chuckled as Ayana raised her fists in a victorious fashion. "You're the only reason it's there and she knows that!

Carla, if you're wearing a costume have a drink. If not, shame on you. But I love you anyway. Now go home before someone clocks you one." The guest laughed while Carla rolled her eyes as she rubbed her neck.

"So by now I don't need to tell you that I've gone to the great beyond, and if I seem cheerful, it isn't just the medical Mary-jane.

Well that's partly to blame, but there's more to it than that.

I have absolutely zero regrets.

Who can say that?

Who can say that they truly feel that they have lived life to the fullest?

The lucky. That's who.

I don't care how terminal my state is; I won't pretend for one moment that I'm not positively thrilled with the life I've lived.

You know those Woodstock documentaries?

That has pretty much been most of my life.

Except the third one. Life never sucked that bad.

But the first and second... yep. That pretty much sums it up, mud riots and all!

So save your tears for someone who needs them and TURN UP! I mean it. Laugh, drink, dance; own this ballroom like it's yours. Because tonight, it is.

Now... it's been a good run but you've all begun to bore me and to be honest, I'd rather be with Bernie Mac." She said before giggling.

"You all know I love you. Each and everyone of you. But do you know how much? So damned much, so deeply that I would die for you.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm already gone. I really, truly mean it.

Xavier, I am still dying... right?" Her expression comically changed to uncertainty as the crowd laughed. She looked to the side of the camera and the cameraman answered her.

"Still dying, baby." A thumbs up could be seen from the outstretched arm of the nurse-turned-cameraman.

"Right. Well in that case, I stand firm on that claim! May my love warm you all eternally. Armando, hit it!"

The video came to an abrupt end as Armando scrambled to his booth. Within moments, music could be heard. It was Prince's "I Would Die For You". The ballroom broke out in laughter as they began to dance and toast to the memory of their beloved friend. Jack watched as the picture pivoted once again to return to the painting of his wonder woman. As the lighting switched to black lights and strobes, Jack joined the rest of the ballroom on the dance floor. Ayana squealed with excitement as Cassie pressed the hidden buttons on the little fairy's ponytails, causing the plastic tubes to light up in electric blue. Armando tossed light-sticks to the crowd before running down to join them, and everyone applauded as they formed a "Soul Train" dance line around the electric fairy as she danced with the same boogie-down style Angela always had.

It was exactly how Angela had imagined it would be. It was the celebration of her life.

IV

Cassie and Magnus arrived at their home around two in the morning. The frogs and crickets of their backyard pond serenaded Ayana as she rustled in her sleep at the sudden feel of her stepfather unbuckling her seat belt before lifting her from the back seat. She settled into Magnus' arms and continued her slumber as they entered front door.

Magnus and Cassie tip-toed past the sleeping babysitter as they brought Ayana to her room, with Hedy Lamarr silently frolicking alongside them. Cassie removed what she could of Ayana's fairy costume and light up ponytails as Magnus wiped her face with a damp cloth, removing the crumbs, chocolate and blue lipstick from the sleeping child before tucking her in and kissing her goodnight. He then lifted Hedy onto Ayana's bed so that the tiny dog could snuggle in beside her favorite tiny princess. Cassie stroked the angelic face of her daughter as she settled back into a deep sleep.