The Obsession: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to grab him? I'm gonna go take a shower while I have a chance." Cassie requested as the two made their way back into the living room.

Magnus smiled and nodded as Cassie tip-toed up the stairs. He then walked over to the sofa and gently rustled the young college student who smiled peacefully as Magnus lifted his sleeping infant from her arms.

"Hej Bjørn , var du en god dreng til Emma?"(Hello Bjorn, were you a good boy for Emma?) He asked as his son opened his large, sleepy blue eyes.

The six-month-old's face lit up as his father's face came into focus. He immediately sat up against his father's chest and smiled happily. The baby reached for the familiar sharp features of his father's face and giggled as he felt the bristly stubble against his tiny fingertips. Magnus brought his face to Bjorn's as the chubby-cheeked infant reached for his favorite teething instrument. He chuckled as Bjorn rooted and bit at his nose with his toothless gums, while cooing contently.

"I hope he wasn't any trouble. He's usually a very good baby, but he's been a little feisty since his bottom teeth started coming up." He said to the young woman as she stretched and yawned.

"This was definitely the easiest sitter job I've ever had. He cried three times, and I can't even call it crying- he just got a little fussy every hour to let me know the he was hungry." Assured Emma.

Magnus smiled proudly at his son as his coos grew louder and more excited. He rubbed his thumb along the baby's tiny cleft chin before administering a series of gentle tickles to his belly. Bjorn laughed heartily as he kicked his feet.

"After the third time, I figured he just gets hungry every forty minutes, so I gave him a bottle before he needed to tell me, and there was no more fussing after that." She said cheerfully as she stood up to brush her hand over the baby's soft curls.

Bjorn grabbed at his babysitter's hand and squeezed her fingers as he let out a joyous squeal.

"Wow! He wasn't nearly this wound up while you guys were gone. He must be really excited that you're back." She noted.

"He is not used to being up so late, and so we have the silly hour." Magnus replied.

Bjorn lurched at Magnus' face and clapped his hands against his father's cheeks a few times as he giggled wildly. Magnus turned to the babysitter.

"You'll have to excuse me, I must go wrestle The Bear." He said before gently pretend body-slamming Bjorn onto the couch.

Bjorn laughed wildly as Magnus buried his head into the baby's tummy and nuzzled as he growled. He grabbed two tiny handfuls of his daddy's golden hair and let out a tiny, squeaky growl of his own, imitating his father in their game of 'Papa vs. baby bear wrestling'. Emma snickered at the sight of the little one grappling and teething at his father's hands and face.

"He's so freaking cute! I can't believe how good he is. He doesn't even mind getting his diaper changed, and he burped on his own a couple times. He's easily the hungriest baby I've ever seen, but he's also the sweetest." She praised.

"Like father like son." Said Cassie as she made her way down the stairs while tying the belt to her bathrobe.

"Hey! How was the party?" Emma greeted.

"It was a lovely evening. Thank you so much Emma, I hope we didn't keep you too long." Said Cassie.

"No problem, really. I don't have any plans until tomorrow night anyway, and now thanks to you guys I actually have the cash to go out!" Said Emma beaming as she put on her shoes.

Bjorn heard his mother's voice and squealed in delight as he nearly launched himself off the couch to get to her.

"It's rather late to walk, let me give you a ride home." Said Magnus as he handed Bjorn to Cassie.

"You guys are the best. Anytime you need me, let me know. Seriously. This was the best job ever; we just snuggled and watched cartoons and ate snacks all night." Emma hugged Cassie and Bjorn before grabbing her bag.

"Night little Chubber-bear, I had fun hanging out with you." She said as she waved and followed Magnus out to the car.

Magnus pulled into his driveway as he returned home from dropping off Emma. He took a moment to admire the moon flowers Cassie and Ayana had planted along the path. The large white blooms reflected the moonlight as they scented the night air with their strong, sweet musk. He thought about how excited Ayana was as they waited for the first trumpet-shaped bloom to open while Cassie grilled bison burgers in the backyard. That was the first night she called him "Daddy".

He beamed as he entered his home and walked to Ayana's room to ensure that she was still covered. The drive to her father's house in Syracuse was long, but well worth having her for the summer. Life for he and his new bride had become even happier ever since they won partial custody of his stepdaughter. Magnus had become the hero in his family by hiring a lawyer competent enough to go up against Cassie's ex-husband's counsel and challenge the unfair custody agreement set by a judge who valued income over parenting ability.

"Sov godt lille en." (Sweet dreams little one.) He whispered as he tucked her favorite teddy bear in beside her.

He walked up the stairs to his bedroom to find Cassie laying in bed, nursing Bjorn. He made his way into their bathroom for a quick shower. Cassie snickered as she listened to her husband joyously sing Rasmus Seebach's "Millionær" to himself as he scrubbed.

"Hvorfor går vi rundt og tror det er så vigtigt

At lave den million?"

(Why do we like to think it is so important to make that million?)

"Du ka' få masser af succes, men hvad det værd?

Hvis ik' du deler det med nogen?"

(You can get plenty of success, but what is it worth?

If you do not share it with anybody?)

En du kan stole på , stol på

(Someone you can trust)

En der siger ro på, ro på

(Someone who says take it easy)

Cassie was a little disappointed as Magnus turned off the shower, thus ending his song. She looked down and found that his singing had put Bjorn to sleep.

"I love that man." She whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Asked Magnus as he exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Cassie smiled lovingly at the dripping giant.

"En der vil ha dig som du er" (Someone who loves you as you are.) She sang to him.

Magnus blushed as he smoothed his hair back.

"Sorry. I didn't think you would hear me with the door closed."

"Lucky for you, Bam-bam likes your singing. I don't mind it either." Cassie shrugged, downplaying her affection towards her husband's voice.

Magnus walked over to the bed and brushed his hand over the side of Bjorn's chubby face as he snored gently.

"Det er forbi din sengetid, lille bjørn." (It's past your bedtime, little bear.) He said as he gently eased his index finger into the baby's mouth, breaking the suction and freeing Cassie's nipple.

He took his son into his arms and carefully walked across the hall to the nursery. He placed Bjorn into his crib and swaddled him into his favorite blanket. He took a moment to admire his perfect son, as he always did each night. His golden, light-brown skin glowed in a permanent sun-kissed hue. He ran his fingers through Bjorn's large golden-brown curls and chuckled to himself.

' Du må hellere holde ydmyg , lille bjørn .

Vi vil ikke tillade dig at blive indbildsk .'

(You better stay humble, little bear.

We will not allow you to be conceited.)

He warned as he marveled at his son's good looks. He ran his fingers over the letters "B.A.M." which were embossed onto the headboard of the wooden crib.

"Bjørn... Aksel... Magnussen...

I still can't believe I got your mother to approve that." He chuckled to himself as he dimmed the room light.

Magnus walked back to his bedroom got into bed with Cassie. She was still sitting up, wearing one of his undershirts as she attempted to wrangle her twists into a bun. He watched her, admiring her exotic hair style.

"Sexy Goddess." He praised her as he took one of her locks into his hand and examined the detail of the twist. "You look so different with braids. It's as though I have many wives in one."

"For the last time, they're not braids." Cassie giggled, shaking her head.

"Dreads?"

"Twists!" She laughed at his confoundment.

"Whatever they are, I love them. Could you wear your hair like this more often?"

"Gladly!" She answered with delight. "Do you have any idea how easy this style is to maintain? You want twists? You got 'em."

Magnus wrapped an arm around her to pull her close. Cassie hissed and recoiled in pain as his hand brushed her breast.

"Min stakkels søde gudinde... you're engorged." He said in a concerned tone as he ran a thumb across her leaking nipple.

Cassie shivered at the sensation, but soon realized that she was leaking through the shirt.

"Shit. Bjorn only drank from one side before he fell asleep. I'm going to have to go downstairs to get the pump."

"It's too late for all of that, Min Søde. Besides..." He said as he lifted up her shirt and pulled her into a laying position. "...you promised I could this week." He reminded as he lay beside her, caressing her tender breasts.

A drop of milk made it's way out of her nipple and streamed down the side of her breast until it was met by Magnus' seeking tongue.

"Mmm..." He moaned in approval as he caught the drop and trailed it back to her nipple.

Cassie arched her back as Magnus continued massaging her breasts. Her breaths were shallow as she began to moan while he flicked his tongue over her nipples. He then dove onto her swollen breast and sucked firmly, drawing her milk into his mouth.

"Ssss... god, that feels so fucking good." She said, running her fingers through his hair as he gulped down ounce after ounce of her milk.

Cassie was always taken back by the incredible difference between the warm, tender sensation she felt when the baby nursed, and the hot, searing pleasure she felt when Magnus fed. The two were like day and night.

"I'll never understand how you can drink so much of that, but I sure am glad you like it." She said as she stroked his bare back.

Magnus released her nipple and felt her breast to ensure that it was no longer engorged.

"If you drank it, you would understand. It's the best milk I've ever tasted... like warm, melted ice cream." He smiled as he continued to caress her nipples. "And how I love the sounds you make."

He mounted her and brought his lips to hers.

"Speaking of such sounds, I recall a promise you made to me earlier..."

Cassie looked at him, feigning ignorance.

"...you said I could come in your pussy tonight, Gudinde." He said before snaking his tongue into her mouth to prevent her from protesting.

Magnus sat up and removed his towel, exposing his erection. Drinking her milk always made him extremely hard.

"Baby, I'm not sure I'm ready to be pregnant again." Cassie reasoned.

"Don't you want to give me a daughter? I would love another child like Ayana." He pleaded as he crawled back over her and kissed her lips.

"Don't you remember how fat I was?"

"Mmm hmm..." He purred. "Every part of you was so incredibly round. I still fantasize about your pregnant body."

Cassie giggled and blushed as she shook her head. "You are completely insane, Viking."

"You like me this way. You love it." He teased.

Magnus removed her panties and spread her legs, waiting for her to protest. He smiled menacingly as she lay there, obediently awaiting his command.

"Ikke mere vilde Acacia?" (No more wild Acacia?) He asked as he leaned down to taste her flower.

He moaned upon discovering that she was already dripping wet. He took a moment to savor her glistening nectar. Cassie reached down and shoved him back into her, grinding into his mouth as he chuckled while he licked. Watching his chiseled back rise and fall as he panted while he furiously licked her made her ravenous. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him on top of her. He continued to snicker as she bit at his neck while she used her legs to drive him into her.

"Your poor little fisse must be starving." He remarked as he grabbed his pillow and lifted her rear to push it underneath.

"So are you spoiled now? Do you still like the feel of my pussy?" She asked as moaned while grinding on to him.

"Intet føles så god som din fisse, Gudinde. Tidligere på aftenen var dejlige. Men det er her jeg hører til."(Nothing feels as good as your pussy, Goddess. Earlier tonight was lovely. But this is where I belong.)

Magnus entered a slow, deep rhythm, easing himself against her cervix. He groaned as she clenched him tightly inside of her. Her body trembled as his tip pressed against the sensitive organ. He nuzzled his nose into her hair and inhaled the soft coconut aroma he had grown to crave. She was so wet that she was dripping onto the bed.

"If only I could get you to gush like that into my mouth." He groaned.

Cassie moaned as she felt the warm fluid dripping out of her. Before Magnus she had never known that she could gush or squirt, as she had never experienced a cervical orgasm before. Their first romp on the piano bench had opened the doorway to a whole new world of pleasure which she never tired of.

Cassie moaned loudly as she rode orgasm after orgasm as Magnus slowly drilled her, hitting every spot within her that he had mentally mapped out.

"You make my whole body tingle." She whispered between moans.

He sat up and took her sensitive breasts into his hands. Beads of milk aided his fingers as they slipped over her nipples. He smiled, watching her writhe in ecstasy as he massaged her nipples with his thumbs. He could never tire of pleasing his goddess.

"Even now it's still hard to believe that you're mine, Acacia." He groaned as her fluid began to drip down his thighs.

"Babe- it's- it's happening again!" She moaned as her body began to tremble.

"Slap Gudinde, lad din konge oversvømme hans rige. (Relax Goddess, let your king flood his kingdom.)

This was what Magnus had been craving. He lifted her rear off of the pillow and held her pelvis in his hands as he powered into her. Cassie screamed uncontrollably as her sneering, seething husband drove himself against the limits of her vagina. She reached backwards above her head and grabbed the edge of the mattress to bring herself higher; aiding him as he pulled her onto his throbbing phallus with aggressive speed.

Cassie began to laugh in between moans, driven mad by the euphoria he had brought her to. Magnus' moans began to sound more like growls as he continued pumping into her. He watched her every move as her head fell back and her breathing became erratic. He braced himself as her legs began to violently spasm.

He looked down at their joining bodies just in time to see a large gush of fluid rush out of her. The warm, slippery flood coated his shaft and ran down his legs as he too began to spasm. He groaned as he released his seed into her cervix. He closed his eyes as he held her in place, grinding every last drop into her.

"Ja , Acacia ... tage det hele." (Yes, Acacia... take it all.) He gently whispered as he held her up with one arm and stroked her body with his free hand.

He ran his fingers over her nipples and smiled dizzily as he watched her shiver and moan at his every touch. He gently released her body onto the bed and removed the pillow from beneath her. He continued to stroke her as she curled into a fetal position, still whimpering and trembling in orgasm.

Magnus took the towel he had tossed on the side of the bed and wiped Cassie clean. It was no easy task, as she was still continuously dripping both of their fluids and even the gentle caress of the soft fabric proved to be too much sensation for her to take. When he was satisfied that he had cleaned her as best as he could, he lay down beside her pulled a sheet over them. He took his still trembling wife into his arms and kissed her shoulder gently. It was not the first night he had fallen asleep with his wife shaking from an orgasm; and it wouldn't be the last.