All Comments on 'The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 04'

by Edipus_Wrex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

It was good but would have been better with more sex and less description of the photo shoot.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
an odd turn of events

part 03 ended with Rex and Helen enjoying each other physically for the first time in 19 years.. I hoped that part 04 might continue and build on that. Instead most of this is camera shots and talking. Even when they are alone for the 2 days the relationship between husband and wife is minimized. Leading to a brief flash bang with Billy.

fade to black.

a bit of a let down.

Edipus_WrexEdipus_Wrexabout 9 years agoAuthor
I understand

But there's only so much of the old in and out you can do.

That's why I front-loaded part 1 with nothing but sex and the other parts more story. That probably doesn't agree with what many might want, but unless new characters or locations are introduced, the sex has already been covered.

And to the guy who sent me a message last night: Thank you very much. That's about as good a compliment as is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Hundred Accolades

Excellent. This story truly took me back in time. As I read each part, I relived the intimate moments I spent with my mother. I could see that the future will be long and lasting for them as it was for me. A life time of loving, sharing, nurturing and mother/son intimacy can be their continued story.

Most enjoyable. Very erotic. Quite stimulating. I look forward to more stories from you Rex written in this vein.

captainlippy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun, messy sex

and fun, sexy characters. I, too, would have enjoyed more detailed sex scenes, but I realize this story was more about Rex and Helen reconnecting than Billy having crazy oedipal sex all over the house.

Hope to see more from you in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant! 5stars

i can only read the best and this was great. i felt like the story went exactly where i was hoping it would go. loved chapter 3, could continue reading more on this story. i would love rex to help inserting his stepsons cock into his wife for further involvement

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Last 3 chapters were in the wrong category, should have been in Voyeur. First chapter was the best by far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous