The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted and reached out to her right. "At the rate we're going, I hope you've got plenty of extra batteries for that," she said, sneaking a mischievous glance over her shoulder.

"Rechargeable power packs. I've got two more ready. Are you getting tired or bored with this?"

"Not at all. Like I suspected, it's a lot of fun and I feel very sexy doing it."

"And you look it, honey. Turn all the way to your right so I can get you in profile."

She turned. "I can do this a little longer, but I really need to get out of these shoes."

"Sorry, I forgot." He jumped up quickly and looked around. "Can you sit on the bed to take them off?"

She turned to face him and put her hands on the closet door frame above her head. "A few like this?" She asked knowingly.

He gawked and worked the shutter button rapidly. She slowly let her hands slide down the frame and leaned forward. Her huge, jiggling breasts strained the cups to the point that a hint of areola peeked out.

"My word," Rex whispered, moving closer until just her breasts filled the viewfinder. He snapped off more than a dozen of just her enormously bulging breasts before backing away toward the dresser. "Go to the bed and sit down, please."

From her slight grimace as she went to the bed, he knew the shoes were as uncomfortable as they were sexy.

"We're probably going to need some strategic camera angles and arm placement," she said hiking up the waistband of the g-string and looking down at herself. "My tummy's going to spill over this little thing when I sit."

"I love your tummy," he grinned. "And if I may paraphrase someone, I know a man is never supposed to say this, but your little belly is adorable. Really."

She gave him an appreciative look and sat on the bed. Rex sat in the chair again and snapped away as she crossed her legs and leaned down, a little awkwardly because her immense breasts were in the way, and unstrapped the shoe.

"Ohhhh yesssssssssss," she sighed deliriously as the shoe came off. She massaged her foot. "I know there are lots of women who wear shoes like this everyday, all day, but I don't know how. I couldn't."

"This is undoubtedly a dumb man question," he said, clicking away as she switched legs. "But are they the right size?"

She nodded emphatically. "They fit exactly like they're supposed to. That's the problem. They lift your heel while putting your weight on your toes, cramming them deeper as you walk. And then, if you're unaccustomed to spikes, you have to constantly be aware of maintaining balance. I'm sure it gets easier and less painful if you wear them all the time, but I'm not going to find out." She groaned as the second shoe came off. "I'll wear them around the house once in a while, but not for long stretches."

"I thank you, and were Billy here, I'm sure he would as well, but you don't have to wear them at all."

"We'll see." She smiled at him. "Roll the stockings down slowly?"

"Please."

She put both feet on the floor and began the slow, utterly tantalizing process of rolling the stockings down her legs while she craned her head over her incredibly thrusting breasts to look down at herself. Rex realized he had to slow with the snaps a little. He managed to restrain himself to twenty four, twelve for each leg.

"And?" She smiled at him, draping the stockings on the bed.

He glanced around. "I'd love to incorporate some of the mirrors, but I don't want to move all the lights."

"The bathroom's got multiple mirrors and from seeing myself every morning, lord knows it's got more than enough bright lighting."

"You are a genius," Rex smiled. "Plenty of light and mirrors. Lead on, please."

The camera clicking, he followed her when she stopped to take a long pull of wine directly from a bottle and then went into the bathroom.

"Yes, stand in front of the sink... A little to your left... Back up half a step... Perfect. With the mirrors, the camera has you from three sides. And none of them are unflattering. It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. Wait, don't move."

He raced to his closet and returned with a long, flat box. She smiled when he set it on the counter.

"A little something for moi?" She asked.

"For all of us. I think you're going to love it and I'm sure Billy will, too."

"I can't wait. Which off first? Bra or panties?"

"Panties," he said, raising the camera. "I can't wait to see the wax job. And please, look at yourself in the sink mirror."

"I think you'll both be pleased," she smiled, hooking her thumbs in the waistband to push the g-string down ever so slowly.

Rex couldn't help himself from zooming in gradually as the g-string came down and more and more of her fur peeked out. The skin around the fringe of hair was alabaster and even in close-up, the flesh showed no signs whatsoever of ever having had any hair at all. The g-string went lower to reveal that what had been a vertical strip, was now a delicately sculpted triangle pointing down.

"Absolutely lovely," he choked as she pushed it lower and her closed but very, very puffy lips came into view. "Hold, please."

She remained still while he zoomed in all the way until the little triangle and her fat lips filled the viewfinder. He took half a dozen shots like that and then backed out the zoom. "Okay."

"Let them fall or bend down?" She laughed lightly. "I probably shouldn't bend over too far or my boobs are going pull me to the floor."

"Let them fall and kick them to your right a little, please."

She pushed the g-string a little lower until it fell way. She gracefully removed her left foot, and then, dangling the tiny garment on her big toe, she stretched her right leg out like a ballerina and let the g-string drop to the floor.

"That was amazing. So amazing I honestly forgot to push the shutter."

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"No, that's fine. But I'll definitely remember it for next time."

"I hope there's going to be a lot of next times," she said softly. "I can't believe how turned on I am right now."

He could tell she wasn't making that up. "We'll start winding down."

"I'm game as long as you are."

"Then we'd be here until Monday." He glanced at the counter. "Damn. Three hundred and one since I changed cards."

Her eyes widened a little. "That's more than eight hundred already."

"My shutter finger is definitely over-stimulated. That's getting to be about enough for one night. Maybe get the bra off and then put that on," he said, nodding at the box. "We'll do a few in here and then in the bedroom. It's going to scream for back-lighting."

"Now I'm really intrigued," she said reaching back for the quadruple bra clasps. "Ready for the avalanche?"

He nodded and raised the camera. "I'm going to try to pace myself."

"Once they get moving, I won't be able to slow them much."

"Unleash your beauties," he grinned.

With long-practiced, behind-the-back, Houdini-like dexterity, she popped the clasps one at a time. With each opening, her enormous breasts nudged forward a little more.

"Last one," she warned. "Three. Two. One."

She popped the last clasp and her breasts surged forward, succumbing to gravity. The back strap snapped forward to her sides and the weight of her huge breasts dragged the straps off her shoulders. Rex's plan to pace himself went out the window. The shutter machine-gunned as she crossed her arms over her front and reached up to pull the straps off her arms. She slowly dragged the cups off her gently swaying mounds and then dropped the bra on top of the g-string.

In the bright, but not too harsh light, her immense bosom was mindbogglingly beautiful. Her flesh was perfectly smooth and almost as pale as that around her little pubic bush. Her areola were crinkled and pebbled from the contraction caused by the swelling of her fat nipples.

Rex moved into the bathroom to capture her entire body, but especially her gigantic breasts, from every angle the mirrors presented.

"Put your hands on the basin and lean in a little, please."

She leaned in like she was looking at herself in the mirror. He moved around her, trying but failing to keep himself out of all the reflections. "You are an exquisitely sensual work of art, honey."

She smiled at him in the mirror and thrust her bottom at him as she leaned lower. He took several more shots and then groaned in frustration.

"Fuck! The card's full already!"

"I thought I was the only one of us using that word lately," she laughed. "Don't you have another in your pocket?"

"Yeah, but that's over a thousand already."

"Change the cards. I'm dying to see what's in this box as much I'm assuming you want to see, and photograph me in it."

"You sure?"

Her smile widened. "What's another five hundred?"

He grinned back at her in the mirror and popped open the cover of the camera as he went back to the door. "What else would we be doing?" He asked sheepishly.

"As I mentioned, I've got something planned for you and your tongue."

He finished swapping out the cards. "Okay, we'll consider the next set just a test and I promise I'll keep it under a hundred."

"I'll want to see the counter when we're done," she winked.

He raised the camera and snapped once. "Open it up, please."

She eagerly removed the lid and opened the tissue paper. "It's beautiful," she sighed, lifting the full length gown out of the box. It was black and completely sheer with a bodice that tied in front with a small pink bow.

"I had them take up the bottom so you won't be dragging it." He added; "The top part has... You'll see."

He stopped taking pictures so he could just watch as she pulled it over her head and then smoothed and stretched it down. She had to reach inside and lift each breast to set them in the three-quarter cups.

"There are stays for support," she marveled. "And not the pokey metal ones." She tugged the bodice into place and looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow, this is beautiful, honey."

"Untie the bow and open the top part," he said as he raised his camera to start snapping again.

She pulled the bow and opened the lapels. The bodice lifted her enormous breasts as if on a shelf, fully presenting them and her swollen nipples.

"Astonishing," Rex whispered.

"Thank you so much. It really is beautiful. Must have cost an arm and a leg."

"And worth every cent." He lowered the camera. "Can you close it back up and we'll do some shots out here, please?"

She nodded. "I can see why you want back-lighting."

He had her stand in the middle of the room and then worked his way around her, capturing her thinly-veiled silhouette from all sides.

"Do you want me to open the top again?"

He checked the camera counter. "No. That's one hundred and two."

"I really don't mind, honey."

"I do. Eleven hundred is a lot. It could take an hour to download, and then who knows how long just to sort through the first pass to delete blurry shots and near-exact duplicates." He set the camera on the dresser and leaned back to look at her. "You should be wearing that when Billy gets back tomorrow."

"I will." She paused. "Did you read my journal entry from last night? I did it this morning."

"Haven't had time, but I'm looking forward to it."

He watched as she pulled off the gown.

"Well, he and I talked last night and we both really, really want you to watch us when he gets back."

"It'll be almost two days since..." Rex grinned. "He's probably going to be pretty wild."

"I imagine he'll be very rambunctious," she smiled, draping the gown over the chair.

"More wine?"

"Not right now." She pulled back the covers and sat nakedly on the side of the bed. "But I would like you to do us both a favor and get the shoe box from my closet."

His heart almost stopped in terror. "What?"

"The shoe box with my vibrators."

His mind was racing in overdrive and crashing into brick walls. "I... don't..."

"Don't bother trying, honey. You're a terrible liar," she smiled warmly. "It's one of the things I love most about you. You're so bad at it; I know you never do it. And you're an even worse actor."

"How long have you known?"

"From the very first day you plugged in the camera alarm clock. I was suspicious the instant you said it was a joke-gift because you're late for work." She smiled a little wider. "You're never late for anything. You're more conscientious about being on time than anyone I know. Another quality I admire in you."

"You don't seem to be upset." He paused. "Should I be pleased or frightened by your demeanor?"

"Pleased. As soon as I realized what was going on, it was thrilling to know that you cared." She paused and then softly added: "And, that you were watching."

"Maybe not. I have a confession to make. I put it in because I thought you were having an affair."

"Let me guess: You thought I was cheating because you noticed a dried 'sex' stain in the bed?"

Rex nodded.

"You finally noticed. As tacky as this sounds, I had been leaving those for more than a month on purpose."

"Why?"

"To get your attention, silly doctor."

"I don't understand."

"For such a smart man, you can be pretty dense sometimes. I wanted you to see that I was... becoming sexually viable again. With the way we've been for so long, I was afraid you would reject me if I was too direct with wanting, needing, physical love." She sighed. "I was a little or a lot too coy. I imagined you'd notice the stain and say something. Then I could pretend to get embarrassed and explain that I was having lurid dreams and was going crazy. And then you would comfort me and I would ask you to examine me and one thing would lead to another and..." She smiled. "Well, we got here anyway."

He smiled back and shook his head in amazement. "That's some seriously devious thinking. I love it."

"I thought you might. I enjoyed putting on all those shows for you. And, surprising the heck out of me, it made me realize I'm an exhibitionist." She smiled. "I also know about the cameras in the picture and the one in your lamp."

He smiled in relief. "There's another one in the front of the TV."

She glanced at the TV and nodded. "That way you had the entire room covered. I didn't ever pick my nose or fart, did I?"

He laughed and so did she.

"I'm embarrassed, mortified and, I guess thrilled," he said. "I can only say sorry and thank you in the same breath."

"And lastly, I know there are cameras in the guest room and that you watched Billy and I the first time. I knew when it was happening and it made me even more aroused to know you were watching."

Rex was stunned again."Does he?"

"No. I'm sure he doesn't."

"Should we, should I, tell him?"

"Not now. Let's wait a little longer and see what happens with everything. I don't think he would be upset. But if we tell him and he is upset, I'll say it was my idea because I wanted to relive it long after he had moved on to start his own family." She paused. "And that's true. Before long, maybe a year, maybe several, he's going to meet someone and fall in love. When that happens, he and I will cease our... activities. I won't tolerate or be involved with any kind of cheating, with or by anyone. Especially not my own son."

Rex was amazed. Amazed at everything, most of all at how smart his wife was. "You are truly a remarkable woman," he said.

She smiled. "I'd like to think so. And I want you to make a copy of that night in the guest room that I can watch in here while you go down on me until you have lockjaw or I can't come anymore."

"I'll do it tonight."

"No you won't. Right now you're going to get the box of vibrators and use each and every one of them on me. Then you're going to get naked and we're going to lick and suck each other until we fall asleep."

He went to get the shoe box. When he came back she was stretched out on the bed, already rubbing herself.

"Another time or many, I'll let you photograph me masturbating. Tonight I need your attention, hands and mouth focused elsewhere."

He smiled.

*****

The next afternoon Rex was editing the pictures when Helen came into his office.

She looked at a shot of herself in the closet in her bra, thong and stockings, and laughed.

"Good lord. That looks like it's been digitally altered. My boobs are too much."

"Boobs can be too big. Yours aren't. Pushing it, but not quite."

She kissed the top of his head and rubbed his neck. "You really enjoy this, don't you?"

"Very much and thank you very much." He pointed at the monitors. "From a total of one thousand, one hundred and twenty nine, I deleted a little more than two hundred that were blurry. Then another three hundred or so that were virtual duplicates. Now I'm trying to cull the remaining six hundred plus to half that before I save them."

"Doesn't it get tedious?"

He smiled up at her. "Not at all. I love it. It's the simple, straightforward admiration of beauty."

"You are wayyyyyy too sweet." She kissed him on the lips and then looked at the monitors. "Do you think we should tell Billy about this?"

Rex sat back. "As you said, let's hold back on revealing the video. But I think he'd really like to look at some of these."

She smiled. "Of that I have no doubt. My only concern would be that he might be very tempted to share some with my face blurred, with others and they would find their way to the Internet." She crinkled her nose. "Or maybe I might have heard too many horror stories about that type of thing?"

"I seriously doubt that. If you made it clear to him that they were only for his eyes, I'm certain he would respect your wishes."

She nodded. "You're probably right as usual. Anyway, I came up to tell you that he texted a few minutes ago and should be here in half an hour or so."

"How did it sound?" Rex grinned.

"All caps, quoting the foreplay line from "Mrs. Doubtfire:" BRACE YOURSELF!"

They both laughed.

Rex said. "How long has it been?"

"A little more than forty hours."

"An eternity for an eighteen year old."

"The first one... We'll probably need a mop for it. Anyway, did you want to watch us?" She asked hopefully.

"I do. Where do you want to, um..."

"I was thinking our bedroom?"

"Sure."

"And would you mind...?"

Rex smiled. "Turning on the video cameras?"

She smiled wider and nodded. In response, he made a few clicks and then they were looking at the four camera view of their bedroom on the center monitor.

"Can you zoom in or whatever?"

He zoomed in with each.

"The detail is incredible," she said, shaking her head in wonder.

"If I may offer a suggestion?"

"Please do," Helen said enthusiastically.

"Maybe the very first time, have him sit on your side the bed and kneel in front of him. That would probably get his eruption from the best possible angles."

"Will do," she beamed and then leaned down to kiss him on the mouth again. "Thank you so much."

"You're more than welcome. Now, you better get going. I know you like to shower first."

"And put on that gown. Are they recording now?"

"Yes. But I can stop the recording until later."

"Please don't. I want you to watch me getting ready and everything else."

"So do I."

A little more than half an hour later, Rex heard, or rather felt the front door open and slam shut.

"I'm home!" Billy yelled.

On the monitor, Rex watched his wife step over to the windows in their bedroom where the afternoon sunlight washed over her glorious silhouette under the long, black transparent gown. She had opened all the heavy curtains, but the sheers were still closed, allowing for privacy while flooding the room with natural light. The bed was turned down with extra pillows, including the sex pillow, and there was a stack of towels on her night table.

"Up here," she called.

Footsteps pounded up the stairs and then Billy stepped into the bedroom. His eyes bulged almost comically again. "Holy something!" He choked, gawking at his mother in wonder.