The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let him get a long look and then she went to him slowly, twisting her shoulders a little extra to emphasize the bulging sway of her huge breasts straining against the bodice.

"That... You are amazing, mama," Billy said thickly.

"How was the concert?" She smiled.

"What concert?" He choked, staring at her barely-concealed breasts when she stopped in front of him.

She looked down at herself. "Pull the bow."

His hand trembling, he reached up and pulled it. Her enormous breasts sprang free, jutting and heaving massively. His other shaking hand came up and he mashed them together to dip his head and suck in both straining nipples at once.

"Yesssssss," Helen sighed as her son eagerly sucked and kneaded the doughy mounds.

She took his head in her hands and lifted his lips to hers. His hands roamed everywhere, especially her plump bottom, as they kissed and moaned.

"That's long enough," she said, pulling away to lead him to the side of the bed.

She knelt in front of him and put her hands on the front of his straining jeans. "It looks, and feels like you need a lot of attention, baby."

He stared down and smiled dazedly, his head nodding mechanically.

"Let's get your clothes off and then you better sit down," she said, unfastening his pants.

Rex started easing in the zoom on the camera in the TV grill.

Billy pulled off his t-shirt while his mother pulled down his pants. Instead of underpants, he was wearing a jock-strap that bulged almost to the point of absurdity.

"I like that. I like that very much," Helen whispered. "And it's soaked," she added, darting her eyes to look directly into the alarm clock camera. "Completely drenched."

She helped Billy take off his shoes and pants. When she reached up for the wide waistband of the jock, Rex saw that her hands were shaking. Last week, in the guest room, she had taken her time pulling down his underpants. Now she yanked the jock to mid-thigh with one pull. Billy's huge cock almost hit her in her the face when it sprang up. It shot straight out for the briefest instant and then it swelled to full erection in a few heartbeats and poured a thick rivulet of pre-come onto his mother's wobbling breasts.

"Sit down, baby," she whispered, stretching to grab a towel from the night table.

Billy sat heavily on the bed and opened his legs as he leaned back on his elbows.

"It's so, so big." Helen whispered, scooting between his legs. She rose up a little higher and put her hands on either side of his hips to lean down and graze the throbbing rod with her enormous breasts.

That was all it took. Suddenly, he cried out and his cock bucked and spat a huge wad. Smiling in delight, Helen quickly wrapped her breasts around the spewing rod and titty-fucked him feverishly.

"Yesssssssss," she groaned as her son's massive cock erupted in a volcanic torrent of pent-up need.

In a matter of seconds his heaving chest and belly, and his mother's pumping breasts were slathered with come and still he continued to spray, moaning loudly and humping against her. This was by far the heaviest and longest orgasm Rex had yet witnessed.

Finally, after what was at least a full minute, the spurting slowed and ebbed to a trickle and Billy collapsed into the bed.

"That was... breathtaking," Helen whispered, seemingly dazed herself. Her eyes glassy, she reached for the towel to briefly clean herself and her son.

"Do you need a second to catch your breath?" She asked.

Billy gulped a deep breath and rose up to look at her with a smile as he shook his head. "B-better do one more before we fuck, mama."

Helen smiled and dropped the towel. She grasped his massively throbbing rod in both hands and levered it straight up. With no delay, no teasing, no preamble at all, she leaned down and took the tip into her mouth.

"Yesssssssss," Billy whimpered. "Suck it!"

It took her a few seconds to engulf the head, and then once she had it in her mouth, her cheeks began to hollow and her hands milked the incredibly thick rod fast and hard. Rex could hear her mewling and sucking noises getting louder and louder with each of his racing heartbeats.

Maybe thirty seconds, maybe that long after she'd started sucking, Billy began to convulse and his hips bucked up. With the lamp camera zoom in as far as it would go, Rex saw the base swell and then the swelling was rippling up the shaft. Helen gagged. It was clear she was trying not to choke, but she pulled her mouth off with a gasp and yet kept pumping the spraying piston as two shots splattered on her cheek. And then she was moaning and from her expression Rex was all but certain she was having a small orgasm herself.

Gradually, the ejaculations tapered off and Billy once more fell back into the bed. Helen looked into the camera and shook her head in astonishment.

"Do you need a couple seconds now, honey?" She asked.

Billy lay there for several moments before he slowly sat up. Helen scooted back a little and they kissed.

"Let me get you ready, mama," he said softly.

"I'm ready," she smiled, standing up. "Just be very gentle at first."

She knelt on the side of the bed and leaned forward on her hands, her enormous tits swaying fat and heavy.

Billy got up and stood behind her. He pulled the long gown up and over her back. She leaned her shoulders into the bed to dip her back a little and thrust her ass and pussy back in a vulgar display of animal need.

"Fuck me, baby," she groaned. "Fuck mama's little pussy with your huge cock."

Gripping his rod, Billy stepped closer and she gasped when he pressed the leaking head against her bloated slit.

"Yessssss," she cried, thrusting back in panting hunger.

He dragged the head up and down a few times and then slowly, gently eased the tip and then the entire head into her opening, making her groan loudly. And then he put both hands on her hips and began to slowly feed her his giant spar.

Rex backed the zoom out until he had both of them in profile and watched as Billy fucked his mother deeper and deeper, making her moan louder and louder.

Rex had never been happier in all his years. And he was certain the same was true for them. Speaking to one in particular, he said aloud: "And they all lived happily ever after."

THE END