The Office Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my hand away from my dripping vagina. The inside of my pussy became almost instantly wet the moment I took him into my mouth. Each touch of my nipples is a scream from my body, I've never been so aroused, so excited, so afraid before. I can feel him swelling the tip of his cock with each thrust into my mouth. My bangs are dangling across my face, my glasses askew as I slide my mouth along his length. My mouth is shaped around his thick penis; it's almost as wide as the hole drilled into the wall.

With a gasp, I let him slip out. I immediately start licking the dripping shaft with my tongue, my hand in the mean time grabs him steady as I once more bring my lips to his head. I slowly lick the tip of his cock eliciting another moan. His voice drives me crazy; in answer my pussy starts squelching as my fingers push in and out of my hole.

I french kiss his cock's head while my other hand slowly starts stroking him. His hips are pressed firm against the wall giving me his entire length. My nose picks up my scent, pungent from my wetness. Between my legs my pussy is wide and gaping. The slight burn in my legs is growing but it's a dull and miniscule ache compared to the one between my thighs. My hand is everywhere in my sopping bush. My dark blonde hairs wet against my engorged vagina. Each time my fingers exit and then reenter; I give a tiny moan.

Pulling my lips away, I continue to jack him off as I pant, trying to catch my breath. The soft skin of my palm is gliding up and down his slippery cock, tired from the sudden exertion I lean my face against the wall. His penis rubbing across my cheek, smearing what little makeup I have on. Sliding him back into my mouth, recovered, I quicken my pace. My lips squish against my hand as it glides up his shaft, I'm reveling in the feeling of having his tip deep in my mouth. If I could, I would be smiling. Finally, all the awkwardness, fear, anxiety, and lack of control have transformed into a deep rewarding pleasure.

Pushing my face forward my lips meet the end of the shaft for the first time. My lips are pressed against his warm and shaved skin. I hold him there, gagging silently as my tongue writhes around him. I can feel him responding. I know my response to be a perfect mirror of his. My breasts feel heavy in my dress and my pussy is starting to leak. I slowly, torturously retract my lips to the back of his head. From the other side of the wall, I hear a long shuddering moan. I can tell he's close, almost on the cusp.

My fingers are flying against my exposed clitoris; I let out a long moan into his cock. Succulently tasting him inside my mouth, I roll my tongue against his tip, tasting for the first time his precum. Delicious, exquisite, a thousand times better than pretending my own juices were his. The image of my naked body squirming atop my dildo brings a wicked thought to mind. My cheeks hollow as I try to extract more of his leaking fluid.

Holding him tightly, I splay my hand flat against the wall before withdrawing my quivering lips from his member. My legs unbend as I stand up, my one hand still holding my cunt while it's fingers dip into my vagina. My suede boots are cool against my warm skin; my feverish body is covered in a film of sweat. The undersides of my tits are slick and as I stand the motion causes them to sway under my dress.

Holding him in my fingers, I slowly and carefully turn my body lifting one leg over my hand and his cock and settling it down on the floor. Immediately after my foot lands I know he realizes what I'm doing. His cock shudders in my hand as he pushes against the wall. Pulling my hand away from my pussy, I bend forward. My dress is half on and off my ass, my hand pulls it up and as my head gets low enough to look I see for the first time how wet I am.

My bush is clumped together, stuck by my juices to my skin. My untanned skin is red from my arousal and my inner lips are jutting out. Between them the hood over my clit is pulled back, leaving my cunt totally naked. I tug my dress higher until my lower body is completely uncovered. Closing my eyes, I slowly bend my knees pushing my ass towards his waiting cock. Slightly before halfway I feel his skin slide under my ass cheeks. We let out a moan at the same time as I take a small step back, my free hand supporting myself against the opposite wall.

The small step is enough to allow him to slide between my legs. I can feel his thickness pressing against my vagina and filling the gap between my thighs. My hand holds him steady for a moment before sliding up the shaft. I arch my back as I lift my ass up; guided by my hand his tip pushes between my lips. Unable to control my volume, I truly voice my pleasure for the first time as I rub my pussy with his dick.

At the distance I'm at all he can do is push open my lips. I hold him so close, wetting the tip of his penis. I'm in total control now. It's me who has him by the cock and it's me who controls what happens next. Smiling, I close my eyes, my wet pussy and his cock fading away a moment before I slam my ass into the wall...

12