The Office S6E4: Pam's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her head fall and without a word moved over to her dress. She had tried it on twice before and had fallen in love with it at first sight but never expected to use it for this. She slipped it on, willing herself not to think about what she was doing. Penny had already seen her in it and knew she looked fantastic. Penny even motioned for her to put on her garter as well, and Pam dutifully complied feeling she might as well.

While Pam was putting the dress Penny stealthily texted the man from earlier.

The white dress illuminated her beauty in so many ways. Her chest barely able to be contained and ample cleavage showing. Her butt causing a very noticeable and eye-catching curve in the back. Her legs, normally something she felt so self-conscious about were accentuated and sexier with the garter. Her face lit up when she caught herself in the mirror, before thoughts what she was doing started to come back to her.

Penny quickly moved behind her sister. One hand went up the front of the dress just massaging her thighs, the other around Pam's waist pulling her close to Penny. Penny's head fell back and to the side... Pam's breath on her neck felt so good.

"You look so beautiful," Penny said into Pam's ear. Eventually Penny started to gently kiss her way up it. When she reached her cheek she gave it a kiss and then deliberately backed her head slightly away.

Pam slowly turned to face her sister, very aware of the situation. The hand now moving further and further up her leg, the other hand holding her tight, and those gorgeous lips inches away from hers. She gave into her desires, moving her face to meet their lips together. For a split second a grin appeared on Penny's face as Pam moved in before letting her mouth finally truly explore Pam's.

The sisters, now both fully committed and wanting this were locked into a passionate kiss. Penny's hand was back to playing with Pam's pussy and her other hand had moved up to her breasts. Groping through her dress, and managing to watch the scene in the mirror was incredibly arousing for Penny. Pam's eyes were closed and her body was electric with pleasure, even with Penny only teasing her.

Penny ramped up her treatment, wanting Pam to want this as much as possible to make the next part as easy as she could. Pam was moaning and writhing under her sister's touch, lost in her pleasure. Until a knock at the door broke her daze. First confusion, then fear over someone finding out what was happening inside. She broke the kiss, and started looking towards her sister, her eyes wide with panic.

"Don't worry, I know who that is," Penny said, trying to be as soothing as possible. For good measure she pushed her fingers into Pam for a few strokes to bring her back to her mindset from a few moments ago.

Penny broke their embrace and walked to the door before Pam could voice her concerns. She opened it and hurriedly ushered the visitor in. Just as Pam started to say something Penny shut the door, locking it behind her. Pam didn't know what she was expecting but this definitely wasn't it.

Before her stood a man, maybe in his mid-forties. Partly balding, slightly overweight, and otherwise nondescript. The sort of guy you gloss over because he doesn't stand out and his unfashionable clothes completed his look.

"Who...?" Pam muttered, utterly confused and quite a bit turned off after the feelings she had just been through.

"This is Steve," Penny said, flourishing her hands and arms towards Steve with way too much gusto all things considered. "And he is here to... solve all our problems." Penny finished smiling at her explanation.

She had told Steve they were friends that would be roleplaying as sisters having a fight that goes in a very different direction. That this would be Pam's last chance as her wedding was the next day. Not wanting him to know they really were sisters for obvious reasons and explaining most of what would happen. This would allow him to go along with everything that was about to occur without thinking too much beyond his incredible luck.

"What do you mean?" Pam hissed, incensed that Penny had clearly been planning this and she had included some random stranger. She purposely looked anywhere but Steve unable to look anyone else in the eye after what she had just been doing.

"Well you already admitted it has been a while for you," Penny said, a commanding tone in her voice. "And we both know how horny you are right now." Penny finished. She closed the distance, again moving behind Pam. This time Pam struggled to brush her off, not know what Steve knew and unwilling to let someone else know what she and Penny had just been doing, even a stranger.

"Relax, he thinks we're just friends," Penny whispered in Pam's ear before gently nibbling on her lobe. Pam still wanted to protest but as Penny's hands started roaming again she felt herself melting under her sister's touch. "Plus he has something I know you will get a lot of use out of tonight." Penny whispered again into Pam's ear, Penny's excitement at what was to come was apparent.

Pam turned to her sister, trepidation filling her body at what Penny just said, hoping for more information. Instead Penny just kissed her again, and let her hand quickly roam back to her pussy. Pam's mind went blank once again as arousal rushed through her body, wanting to forget everything and just give herself over to the pleasure.

While Pam was distracted, her eyes closed, Penny slowly moved them over to the bed. She gently eased Pam onto it, following her of course to ensure she was distracted and satisfied while she got her set up. She maneuvered Pam until she was almost on the edge of the bed, her head just inches from hanging off of it. Penny gestured Steve over and for him to get ready before her hands started to massage and play with Pam's breasts through her dress.

She broke her kiss with Pam, Pam's head lifting to try and stay with her. Penny moved her head down Pam's body, Pam still too out of it to realize what Penny was doing. Pam only realized when she felt Penny's hot breath on her pussy. As she started to snap out of it and tell Penny she couldn't Penny dove forward. Her tongue and lips expertly asserting their authority on Pam's pussy. Pam let out a moan between a no and a yes. Not sure herself what she wanted at this point.

This was Steve's cue, he had quietly dropped his pants and underwear while they were making it. Now he moved forward, in awe over the sight in front of him. Two incredibly hot woman making out, now one eating the other out and they wanted him to be a part of it. He laid his manhood over Pam's face. Shock entered her mind, she had forgotten Steve had even been there, then there was the fact he just put his dick on her face.

Once the shock wore off two things became immediately clear to Pam. Steve was solid as a rock and very well endowed. Covering what seemed like her entire face's length and a pair of meaty balls resting against the top of her head. She had never complained about the size of the men she was with, but to be fair she had never had anything like this to compare it with. Just like Steve was mesmerized by what he was seeing, she also was.

"Wha..." Pam started to utter. Steve confusing what she was doing seized the opportunity to slip his cock into her mouth. Her voice stifled by the man meat slowly sliding into her mouth Pam had no idea what to do or what was going on. How did Penny know him, and is this what she wanted?

Penny heard muffled sounds from above and assumed all was going well. Pam tasted better than she ever imagined, a sweet unique flavor that fit her sister perfectly. She really wanted to just stay there forever pleasing and tasting her sister, but she wasn't just here for that. She hadn't forgiven Pam yet, and the whole purpose of the night was to fuel that. She begrudgingly started to lift her lips away from Pam's succulent pussy, juices clinging between the two for the briefest moment.

Penny brought her head up further and looked down at her sister's face. Steve was slowly pushing in and pulling a bit out at a time. A leisurely blowjob was all that she was witnessing at best, as Pam was still somewhat trying to speak. Well that just wouldn't do was all Penny could think.

"Steve, remember what we talked about?" Penny asked, her voice oozing sexiness as she stroked Pam's pussy below. Steve looked down at Pam, then up at Penny and nodded slowly, still surprised Pam was staying so much in character.

"Pam here has been a very bad girl," Penny stated, using one hand to gently slap around Pam's boobs to emphasize her point. "And bad girls need to be punished." Penny finished giving Steve a look that said get on with it already. Steve was more than happy to oblige.

He slowly dragged his cock until just the head was barely dangling in Pam's mouth. For her part she thought Penny had meant he was to pull out, but she was in for a shock. Without warning Steve rammed his cock into her mouth, pushing much further than he had gotten before. He then pulled it out again before shoving it back in.

Over and over he fucked her face, and Pam still hadn't the faintest clue that this was just the beginning. Still distinctly aware of Penny's fingers inside her and the pleasure charging through her body Pam placed her hands on his legs just to brace herself. Resigned to her fate she even began to enjoy it, she had always taken a perverse pleasure in blowjobs and being dominated, and Steve here was doing both. She did all she could to let more and more of him down her throat, a sense of pride filling her when she managed to take every inch. Feeling his heavy balls smack against her forehead, a new and incredibly arousing experience.

Penny gave him a smile as if to say good job and got back to what she was doing. Her finger flicking out and making its way around her sister's pussy. One hand pleasuring along with her tongue playing with Pam's clit, the other back on her chest. Pam was at the whims of two very different people right now, one through their wicked tongue and pleasure, the one holding her in place and roughly taking her mouth. She relished both, and did what she could to accommodate them. Pushing her hips slightly to meet each stroke of Penny, and opening her throat all she could for Steve.

Steve was in heaven, a throat capable of taking all of his cock at once, a woman going down on her, and the woman whose throat he was fucking had a magnificent chest that he could watch heave faster and faster as they went. An orgasm was quickly approaching for both Pam and Steve and they both did what they could to speed up the process.

Pam instead of bracing her hands, wrapped them around the other side of Steve's legs helping him stroke faster. Pam also started to buck her hips harder, alerting Penny to what she wanted which prompted Penny to speed up her pleasuring. Steve took hold of Pam's head to gain better leverage and he was now truly face fucking Pam and she loved it. Almost in sync Pam and Steve's body erupted with pleasure, both in the throes of quite possibly the most erotically charged orgasms of their lives.

A strange man was fucking her throat, while her sister was eating her out, and yet Pam was in the throes of an incredible orgasm. Pleasure charging through her body as everything from the taboo nature, the rough treatment, and the situation she was in adding onto making it that much more powerful. The sight of Pam cumming and the sensation of fucking her throat was enough to push Steve over the edge. He also came, shooting his load directly into Pam's throat. She was vaguely aware of rope after rope being deposited in her mouth, as he produced so much it started to dribble out. Drips falling out into her face, eyes and hair.

As Pam recovered she did all she could to make herself focus on the now. Thinking about what she had just done and what it possibly meant, hurt her too much. Steve was recovering himself, letting his cock slide out of her mouth with a loud plop. He moved over and steadied himself on the bed, partially drained from that incredible experience. Penny sighed and took one last long lick, knowing she would have to lead both of them again if she wanted anything done. She hopped up off and the bed and stared down at the mostly dazed Pam with a look Pam couldn't decipher.

"Aww did you think that was it?" Penny asked, sarcasm evident in her voice. "You've been way too bad of a girl and that was hardly a punishment." Penny finished, a bit of menace creeping into her voice.

"O... ok..." Pam said, not really sure what she was agreeing to, but too out of it to think straight. Pam felt her body being shifted around. Her legs were now dangling off the bed while her head was softly laying against it. Penny motioned impatiently for Steve to hurry up, wanting to start this while Pam was still out of it; not that it mattered much. At this point Pam would do whatever she asked, no matter how it made her feel.

Steve positioned himself over the still motionless Pam, her thoughts elsewhere not aware of much going on. Penny was kneeling beside her sister, wanting to see her face once she realized what was happening. Steve lined his cock up, and it was rapidly becoming hard as a rock again getting those two beauties back into his sight. He stepped forward, sliding his cock up and down Pam's dripping pussy. It took at least a second for her brain to register what was happening. Her eyes shot open in shock.

It was the day before her wedding, she was marrying the man she loved, and yet here she was; her sister had just brought her to orgasm while a stranger fucked her throat with his cock, before depositing his load directly into her mouth. She shouldn't be surprised by this, but still managed to be. As she struggled to lift her body up and say something, she felt Penny pin her down and Penny's tender lips once again touch her own. Her muffled words were not heard by either, and Steve took it all to mean everything was good and proceeded forward.

He pushed forward, finding access quite easy, as her natural lubricants helped him slide right in. Pam knew she wanted this to stop, knew she had to stop it, but she didn't. She knew it was so wrong, but she couldn't help how good it all felt. As Penny's hands moved down to once again massage her breasts Pam felt herself once again melting under her touch, incapable of stopping Penny's hands and not, deep down, wanting to stop them.

Despite his appearance Steve seemed to have quite a lot of stamina and from the start wasn't going gentle. Long strokes in and out, he was simply ramming into her as hard and as fast as he could. She had gotten used to this with some of her loser boyfriends but hadn't experienced it for quite a while. In some ways she had missed it and having a large throbbing cock treating her like just a fuck hole felt somehow refreshing to Pam. Pam felt Penny's lips leave her as her sister moved her head beside her own.

"You like being treated like a whore don't you?" Penny asked, the answer apparent in how Pam's body was responding and all she allowed to happen. Still Pam's defiance rose up, always at the worst of times and never having much effect. She shook her head, unwilling to look at her sister, or her lower half that was currently being manhandled by a stranger. Penny gave Pam's face an almost playful smack. "Don't you?" Penny asked again, this time her voice more commanding. Pam nodded mutely.

"Say it," Penny commanded, her lips now kissing up Pam's neck and gently biting her ear.

"I'm a whore," Pam said meekly barely louder than a whisper.

"Louder!" Penny commanded, roughly squeezing Pam's breasts as she did

"I'm a whore!" Pam pretty much shouted before clapping a hand over her mouth praying no one heard her. This provoked Steve to go even faster and rougher. Pam's body was flopping with each thrust, and her tits popped out of her dress.

Penny watched with a smirk on her face as her sister's jugs, those that she had fantasized about for so long were now hers for whatever she wanted. She brought her mouth down to them and sucked and licked them to her hearts content. Her sister, moaning from her dual treatment, and yelping briefly when Penny nibbled on her nipples felt the familiar tingling in her loins. Her second orgasm came swiftly and powerfully, pleasure coursing through her as the other two continued to use her body for their desires.

Eventually Penny felt Pam was getting too used to the situation and didn't want that. This was a punishment, or at least something to change how Pam got treated and treated her.

"Stop," Penny demanded of Steve. Despite the incredible feeling and the fact that he was balls deep in a beautiful woman something about Penny's command made him not want to cross her. He pulled out, Pam mewling as he did, feeling empty all of a sudden.

"Lay on the bed," Penny ordered Steve, and he complied, his throbbing erection pointing straight up almost humorously wobbling as he got settled. Instead of commanding Pam to do anything Penny simply grabbed her, dragging her up until she was sitting beside Steve. From there Penny practically picked her up and hovered her right over Steve.

Pam knew what Penny wanted her to do. Hell she wanted to do it herself, but some part of her was holding her back. She would be making the move; this would be on her. Before Pam could think too long Penny brought her hand down abruptly on Pam's ass giving her a sharp spank. Pam gave a yelp and felt her body move down, her body impaling itself on Steve's girth until she finally felt her thighs and body press against his.

"Ride him, cowgirl!" Penny said, all in a mock southern accent ending it with another spank. Pam again reacted, bouncing up slightly before plopping back down again. Penny continued this over and over, Pam riding harder and faster with each spank until Penny was satisfied with her performance.

Eventually Penny backed off, moving farther and farther away just taking the picture in. Her holier than thou sister was mindlessly riding a stranger's massive cock in her wedding dress while her sister watched gleefully. Her hair and tits swinging around wildly as she, with abandon, rode Steve. Her plump ass jiggling with each drop, her stamina never a problem.

She felt weightless as each stroke brought his man meat deep into her, bouncing against her cervix. Orgasm after orgasm hit her, seemingly never stopping, she held one hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming too loud. Penny sat in a chair watching the view, hiking her skirt up so she could start playing with herself while she watched. Steve held on to Pam's legs keeping both himself and her from falling over or stopping, each thrust by Pam was met with a small one by him as well.

Steve was getting closer and closer, luckily for Penny she noticed. She had something else, something special in mind. She sprang into action quickly pulling the two apart the best she could, both struggling somewhat to stay fucking. She pulled and commanded Steve to stand beside the bed, then practically dragged Pam until she was kneeling in front of him. One gesture at Steve and Pam was almost positive she knew what to do, without a word she crawled forward briefly until she was in front of him before beginning.

Both of Pam's hands were wrapped around his cock stroking up and down while giving occasional words of encouragement. No more thoughts, her body and mind totally given into the degrading act she knew was coming. For the second time that night Steve felt himself cumming, and this time he had the opportunity to blast off directly onto Pam's pretty face. Blast off he did, erupting with a guttural moan as thick, gooey ropes of cum were shot right onto her face. Even though it was his second time that night he didn't seem to be lacking much as he kept on shooting for what felt like forever to Pam.