The Office S6E4: Pam's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam closed her eyes and continued stroking letting her face be covered by another man's cum. Penny not wanting to waste this opportunity whipped out her phone. Snapping a few photos with her stroking Steve, and then once he finally finished she pushed him back. Steve obliged, knees weak from the load he had just dropped onto Pam. Penny then snapped a few shots of the aftermath.

"Can you give us a smile," Penny asked, smiling herself when Pam did. Snapping a few more shots. Making sure they were as perfect as she hoped, Penny put her phone away before either noticed. The shots were incredible her sister's face covered, a wry smile appearing behind a cum mask, her eyes closed in bliss, all made a perfect picture for Penny. Penny let them both recover briefly before springing the next step of her plan into action.

"Alright big guy, that's all for you tonight," Penny said, patting Steve on the back for a job well done and hoping he would hurry out. Completely spent, and not wanting to ruin the moment Steve was more than happy to oblige. He gingerly got dressed and left without a word while Pam was slumped against the bed, still recovering and Penny was looking down at her sister with renewed lust.

"We need to get you cleaned up," Penny exclaimed, a false cheeriness to her voice that Pam wasn't aware enough to pick up on. Pam wanted to just lie there and get her energy back but her sister grabbed her arm and pulled her up, dragging her towards the bathroom. The room and bathroom were nice, not as nice as the honeymoon suite she would be in tomorrow, but it had a good roomy shower and a glass door that didn't conceal much. Pam grumbled complaints under her breath as her sister pushed her towards the bathroom.

"You need to take your dress off," Penny commanded. Pam, too spent to argue, started to take it off, not noticing that Penny was also undressing nor that she had brought something with her to the bathroom besides Pam.

When Pam was finished she moved into the shower and started to close the door. Penny jammed her hand in, catching it before it closed. Pam didn't even look back, her face was covered in cum and at this point there was no telling what Penny was up to. Penny turned the shower on, briefly calibrating it to a reasonable temperature then took the sprayer off the hook and started cleaning off Pam's face. Cum mixed with water started to slowly drip off her face, some plopping onto her body before slowly dripping off there as well. Globs hit the floor with a sound Pam would never forget, each one making her realize just how much cum she had been covered in.

Finally, when she felt it was all gone she took her hands and started to wipe her face, wanting every bit of it gone now that it was over. As she finished she opened her eyes, giving herself a brief time to adjust and shielding them from the spray of the water that Penny had now placed back onto the wall. She blinked a few times and look around, stopping when she noticed her nude sister.

She hadn't seen her naked in years and now her lithe body was on display, her eyes traveling up and down it. Admiring it, until she noticed something glaring on her sister. She was wearing a pink strap on. It took a few moments to figure out what it was, and before she could say or ask anything Penny interrupted her thoughts.

"You like?" Penny asked almost coyly, stroking it with one hand while she asked. It wasn't overly large, smaller then Steve's but a bit bigger then what she was used to.

"What are you going to do with that?" Pam asked, feeling dumb as she did, assuming she knew the answer.

"I'm going to take what's mine," Penny replied, an ominous hint to her vague reply. Neither of which Pam understood or picked up on. Penny closed the gap between them and once again kissed her sister, making out with her under the spray of water adding another erotic charge to the situation. Pam replied enthusiastically now, all inhibitions gone, her own hands exploring her sister's body while Penny did the same.

Penny maneuvered her sister until she was gently pressed against the door. From there she broke their kiss, and quickly spun her sister around before pinning her against the door. With her other hand she took her strap on and slid it up and down Pam's pussy, earning a soft moan with each pass; coating the phallus in a creamy coating of Pam's pussy juice.

"Just put it in," Pam whined, the wanton slut already wanting more cock. She looked at her sister who grinned widely at her. She slid it over it for one more pass before continuing on until it was pressed against Pam's asshole. Pam's eyes widened, not expecting or being prepared for this.

Before she could voice her concerns Penny pushed forward, the water and pussy juices acting as a lubricant to help push the cock in. Pam now let out a loud moan at the new sensation, her asshole expanding and allowing Penny more and more access. She pumped in further and further, surprised at how easy she got in as she was certain her sister was a virgin back here.

"Looks like I'm not your first, you slut," Penny jokingly chided, almost wishing she had been but liking the easier access. She pushed further and further Pam squirming as she continued but doing nothing to stop her until she felt her hips met Pam's ass.

She took a few slow deliberate strokes in and out, Pam's breathing getting quicker as she did. Penny marveled at the sight of her cock stretching and pushing into her sister's anus. Her pace speeding up slightly with each stroke, until she really started fucking her. Pam pushed her ass back a bit as Penny stroked in as well to increase the speed, which only spurred Penny on more. Her sister didn't care anymore, pleasure was her only concern and Penny was happy to comply.

Penny started to fuck her with most of what she could, nearly full strokes out before slamming back in; her small frame still able to provide a lot of speed and pressure. The cock probing her ass was the second sensation that night for Pam to quickly learn to enjoy, her body reacting strongly to the treatment; her moans getting louder as her sister fucked her harder and harder.

"Whose ass is this?" Penny demanded suddenly into Pam's ear, pushing the strap on completely in and stopping there before asking Pam.

"It's yours! My ass is yours!" Pam shrieked over the sound of the shower not wanting Penny to stop. Penny grinned at her sister briefly before deciding she wanted to taste her lips again. As she did she started to once again ruthlessly hammer her fake cock as fast as she could in and out of her sister's asshole.

The small nub on the other end of the strap on slowly titillated Penny as she fucked Pam. Both of them drawing neared and nearer to an orgasm as Penny seemed to never run out of steam. A firm grip on Pam's luscious hips let her fuck Pam without reserve. The feeling of Pam's ample backside smacking against her when she rammed her strap on fully into her was incredibly satisfying.

Penny broke their kiss, and, lifting one hand pressed Pam's face into the glass door as she fucked her. Enjoying the sight of her sister completely at her mercy, with pleasure written all over her face, Penny continued to pleasure them both. This quickly led both woman closer and closer to cumming until they both erupted. Quivers running through Penny's body while Pam slumped against the door, her legs weak from cumming for, what felt like, the tenth time that night.

Finally, as they both came down, Penny stumbled backwards the strap-on coming out with a loud pop from Pam's backside. Penny washed herself down quickly, before stepping out of the shower without saying another word. She toweled off and dressed quickly as well. Wanting to leave her sister before she could say a word. Wanting to leave her alone with her thoughts, the final punishment. She left the room, quietly shutting the door behind her, still hearing the shower running. A smirk across her face.