The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

"Give me your hand."

Wordlessly, I extended my open palm. She took it with her free hand, and leaned very close to my face, looking me straight in the eye. Her blue eyes sparkled. I felt something soft touch my hand.

"I've really been thinking about you," said Alice softly, not looking away.

She sat up slowly and I withdrew my hand. In it was a pair of lacy red panties. Alice reached back in her bag and withdrew a white bra, placing it on my lap. Then she shrugged her jacket off her shoulders and let it fall onto the desk behind her, extracting her arms and putting them flat on the desk behind her. The bra on my lap had clearly been the one she had worn that day, as were the panties, I guessed.

Her rock hard nipples stood out clearly beneath the almost sheer fabric of her sleeveless top. I could see her small, brown areolas through her top as it hugged her breasts, ribs, and soft curves along the sides of her stomach. I felt my cock begin to grow and strain against my work trousers.

"Do you still think I'm sexy?" she asked, blushing furiously.

"I never stopped thinking you were sexy," I said, eyeing her legs, her stomach, her breasts, her red face, her blue eyes.

My groin was becoming uncomfortable as my erection grew. I shifted in my seat. Alice looked down at my bulging crotch and smiled.

"Maybe you should take it out," she suggested.

I moved the bra from my lap and set it on the desk. I unzipped my fly slowly. Alice leaned forward slightly and bit her bottom lip, her eyes never leaving my crotch. I slid my hand into my boxers and withdrew my member, which was semi-hard. It sprang out from my boxers and flopped heavily onto my trouser leg. Alice's eyes grew large and her lips made an 'o' as she inhaled sharply.

"Ah, that's better. Do you like it?" I said.

Alice was still staring.

"Ooooh wow! I forgot how big it was!"

I brought Alice's red panties to my face and inhaled her sweet musk. My cock grew.

"And I forgot how good you smelled," I said, bringing her panties down to my groin.

I looped one of the leg holes around my shaft, winding it around the base.

"It turns me on to see my panties wrapped around your thick cock," said Alice in a breathy voice.

I made sure they were secure around my girth, then stood. I took Alice's hands and pulled her off the desk, her skirt riding up high on her thighs. I stepped towards her, putting my hands on her narrow waist. She put her arms over my shoulders as our lips met. My hands slid over her back, one of them resting on the sensuous curve of her lower back, gliding over her perfect ass as our tongues probed each others' mouths.

As we kissed, Alice began pushing her pelvis against me, my dick sandwiched between our legs. She ground against me as I cupped her ass, pulling her against me. She began to moan softly. Her right arm slid off my shoulder and she wedged it between us, finding my cock and pointing it upwards. She started stroking it, her palm facing me, as we continued to make out. I groped her ass cheeks, savouring the supple but firm flesh in my palms.

We broke apart after a minute, and Alice looked in my eyes dreamily, then down to my cock, which she cradled in her hand. She stroked it, twisting her hand around the knob, then pulling the foreskin back as her fingers touched the fabric of her panties bunched at the base of my shaft.

"Oh my god, you are really big. Your cock is so heavy!"

Veins stood out on my dick as she squeezed it. Her nipples stuck out against her top, and she breathed heavily, her breasts swelling over her scoop neck. I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly slid her top straps down her arms, then pulled her neckline down until her tits popped free. They were wonderful. Although small (compared to Nat and Courtney), her breasts were round and perky, capped by small light brown nipples, which stood out like pencil erasers, contrasting with the soft, smooth, pale skin around them.

Alice pushed her shoulders in, creating a lovely curved 'w' under her titties as they came together. Her chest flushed, and I saw goosebumps on her skin. I leaned in and kissed her neck, moving down over her collarbone, down her chest, until a hard nipple passed over my lips. I swirled my tongue around it rapidly, eliciting a squeak followed by a moan from Alice. I felt her left hand on the back of my head as her right continued to pump my cock. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and tongued it vigorously before kissing my way across her soft cleavage to her other tit, to which I administered a similar oral treat. I gently nibbled at her nipple and felt her hand tighten on my dick.

"Ooooooh yes! Ah... ah.... I'm...oh god," said Alice breathlessly.

She gripped my hair in her hand while she squeezed my cock hard. I bit her breast, taking a mouthful of it, including her nipple, my teeth sinking into the flesh around it, while I flicked my tongue over her nipple. With one of my hands I held her breast to my mouth, while the other squeezed her ass. Her breath stuttered and her legs shook as her orgasm took her.

"Ah...... aaah..... ah... ah... haaaaaaaaa...." She vocalised only short sounds as she came.

My hand that was on her ass pushed her skirt up enough so I could put my fingers against her thigh, close to her pussy. I could feel moisture there; pussy juice that had escaped, no doubt as she came. I released her tit flesh from my teeth and sucked the nipple hard. Her body twitched and she breathed heavily. I moved my way over her breasts, covering them in licks and kisses, then moved up her chest to her neck, eventually reaching her open mouth.

She locked on to my lips, forcefully shoving her tongue into my mouth and swirling it about. When we broke apart, she panted, her face a rosy glow, her breasts rising and falling, her nipples still hard, the mark of my teeth on her left boob, her shirt bunched below her beautiful, perky, pair. Her skirt had ridden up so high I could almost see her pussy lips. My cock twitched. She still had her hand behind my head, and her other hand still squeezed my cock in a vise grip.

"Oh... oh wow... I can't believe you made me cum by just... without even... Oh I needed that. I want you so bad."

I looked down to my veiny, swollen member. Her gaze followed mine.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" she said, releasing my cock.

I had turned bright red, and left fingermarks where she had squeezed it. It still stood erect, pointing at her almost accusingly.

"That's ok, Alice. It felt good," I reassured her.

"Oh, it looks so red! Is there anything I can do?" she asked.

I smiled. Alice looked at me and giggled.

"Oh how silly of me. Of course there is!"

She dropped instantly into a squat and began unfastening my belt.

"Let's make you more comfortable, shall we?" she smiled up at me as her hands worked, unbuttoning my trousers and pulling them to the floor.

My boxers soon followed. Alice put one hand on my thigh and wrapped the other around my cock.

"I think I'll keep these on you for now. They look cute," she giggled, examining her panties.

She began pumping my shaft smoothly and firmly with her hand, her fingers caressing the top of my dick head at the apex of her strokes. I unbuttoned my shirt as she worked my penis, pulling it off and throwing it carelessly on the floor.

"Mmmm, I've wanted to see that sexy body again ever since my pool party," she hummed, running her hand over my abs.

"I'm all yours, baby. And I much prefer YOU jerking me off with your panties. It's nice to imagine, but way better to enjoy the real thing."

Alice's eyes sparkled as she looked up at me, her hand stroking me next to her head.

"Well now you can enjoy this," she said, holding her fist against her panties at the base of my cock and squeezing, making my cock head bulge in front of her face.

Pointing it upwards, she breathed on my balls and kissed them lightly. I felt goose bumps crawl over them and I shuddered. Alice was encouraged, and made her way up my long shaft, lightly kissing, licking, and breathing on me, as I had done on her breasts. Her progress seemed painfully, but excitingly slow as her deep blue eyes teased me, and her tongue did the same. Her legs were spread wide, and I looked down her back to see her exquisitely curved ass sticking out, as her skirt had ridden up to her hips. I tilted my head back and moaned as she reached my glans, were she teased me mercilessly with the tip of her tongue. My pre-cum beaded on my cock head, and when Alice noticed she squeaked with glee.

"Oh, you're very excited, I see!"

"God, Alice, you have no idea. You're teasing the hell out of me!"

She smiled and stuck out her tongue, running it from under my glans to my urethra, carrying my pre cum onto the tip of her tongue, which she popped into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed as she licked her lips. "Yummy!"

"Oh Alice, you're driving me crazy! Please suck my cock," I begged.

Alice blinked her eyes affectionately and pointed my cock towards her face, inspecting it thoroughly.

"Wow. Well, here I go," she said, opening her lips wide to accommodate my fat dick.

She placed her soft lips on my cock head and sucked it gently before sliding it into her mouth. She maintained eye contact with me as she sucked her cheeks inward, suckling my dick head avidly. Then she began to stroke my shaft as she attempted to take more of my penis. She was not able to get far before her eyes teared up, so she withdrew, but continued to blow my dick head. She tickled my balls with her fingertips as she continued to give me head. I moaned, enjoying the pleasure she was giving me.

"Oh Alice, that's so good."

She withdrew my cock from her mouth.

"I can't get it very far in. You're just way too big," she said apologetically.

"That's ok, Alice. You're doing a really good job. Keep going," I encouraged her.

She used both hands to masturbate my shaft as she popped my cock back into her soft, warm mouth. She blew me for a few minutes before I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Alice, I want you. I want to taste your pussy," I said, breathing hard.

She kissed her way up my stomach and chest, finally kissing me hard on the mouth. I reached back and pulled her shirt up as she lifted her arms. I pulled it past her tits, which bounced as the material came free, then let it fall to the floor. Next, I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and made to take off her heels.

"Keep your shoes on. It's really sexy," I said.

She smiled and threw herself against me, pushing her groin into mine and clawing at my back. I cupped her ass and lifted her onto the desk where she was sitting before. I kissed her neck, tits, and stomach as I moved down to her cunt. It was smoothly shaven, with small labia. I kissed it softly and breathed over it as Alice shuddered, her stomach sucking in and her breasts rising. She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and spread her legs wider, leaning back on her arm. She put her other hand in my hair as I kissed her thighs and gently trailed my fingers over her abdomen down to her slit, feeling her moistness. I licked her outer labia teasingly.

"Oh... oh god, please lick it. Put your tongue in me. I want you to taste me," she begged.

I dipped my tongue between her pussy lips at the bottom, very slowly moving up, savouring her tangy taste as I reached her hard clit, which I poked with my tongue. Alice tilted her head back and moaned loudly.

"Oooohh, that's it. Lick my clit."

I flattened my tongue and took a few large laps over her pussy, then spread her labia with my fingers and began sucking on her clit. She twitched as I sucked, holding my head against her nub. I massaged her hole with my middle finger, then pushed it into her as I flicked my tongue over her love bean. Her hand clasped my hair tightly.

"Oh god... you're making me cum again!" she said.

I finger fucked her pussy and tongued her clit furiously as she came, her body shaking. She looked down at me, her mouth open, her brow creased.

"Aaaahhh, yes! Ooooh god yes!" she cried loudly as I lapped up her girl cum.

Eventually, her hand relaxed on my head, and moved down to my face, leading me up to hers. We kissed passionately, as she seemed eager to taste herself on my tongue. She eased herself off the desk, standing on shaky legs. I pulled her against me by her firm, round, buttocks and we kissed again. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest.

"You make me feel so good. No one's every made me feel this good," she whispered, looking at me with half-lidded eyes.

"And I can do more, too," I replied.

She smiled and ran her hands over my chest.

"Why don't you let me do some things."

She pushed me into my chair and stood in front of me, her legs slightly apart, her hands on her hips. She looked me up and down, lingering at my cock.

"Why don't you play with yourself while I get ready to take you into me?" she said, running her hands up her sides and over her breasts.

I started stroking myself, watching her eagerly. She came to the chair and put her shins against my thighs, her hands on the back of the chair. She arched her back and brushed her soft tits on my face. She offered them to me, and I sucked her hard nipples eagerly, nibbling them and the soft curves around them. My cock poked her belly as she slid down to kiss me.

"Let me see that perfect ass of yours, Alice," I said.

Alice slid off the chair and turned slowly, putting her hand on one hip. Curving her lower back sharply, she exhibited her perfect bare arse to me. I stared in wonderment as I stroked my cock, admiring the round curves, the small dimples at her back, the crack going down to a shadowy hint of her pussy below. Her legs followed marvelously from the curves under her ass cheeks. My dick throbbed, and I ached to fuck her senseless from behind. She backed up closer to me, seeing how much I enjoyed her bottom. She shook it close to me, bending her knees and rubbing her ass crack on my member. I pushed it between her cheeks and let her stroke it with her ass.

"God Alice, I need you now. I want to fuck you so bad."

She sat on my cock and leaned back, putting her hands behind my head.

"Soon, honey. Very soon," she whispered as she rubbed her arse on me.

I ran my hands over her slim body and cupped her handful-sized titties, pinching her nipples and pulling them. I slid one hand down her flat stomach and between her pussy lips, where I teased her clit. She moaned her approval. We gyrated against each other, becoming more and more aroused. I could feel Alice's soft ass cheeks on my thighs, and she periodically clenched her bottom, squeezing my aching cock between her buttocks, and making me moan.

I kissed her neck and shoulders, squeezed her tits, and fingered her clit until we were both panting. Her arms reached behind my head as she stuck out her chest and ground her bottom into my crotch.

"I can't take it anymore, Alice. I need to fuck you!" I pleaded.

She quickly stood up and turned around, then climbed onto the chair, facing me. She was deeply flushed, and her eyes looked as desperate as I felt for us to finally have sex. She positioned her bald pussy above my purple cock head and descended. I spat on my fingers and lubricated my dick, before Alice's pussy lips were split by my girth.

She did not hesitate, but forced herself down onto me, watching as my cock slid in several inches. She was holding her breath and biting her lip as I penetrated her tight, warm, smooth depths.

"Aaagh, fuck. You're so tight... you're going to make me cum," I grunted.

She looked at me, then stopped her descent. We both exhaled and looked at her stuffed pussy.

"You're only halfway in me. Oh my god, you are so big! I don't want you to cum yet. What can I do?" she asked.

"It's ok, it's passed. You can keep going if you want."

Alice instantly put her weight back on me, and I entered her further.

"Oh that's so good... you're filling me up!"

My eyes rolled as she continued downward, intent on taking all of me.

"Fuck, Alice. You're going all the way?"

"Yes. I need it deep. I want all of you in me," she panted.

She eventually stopped, the fabric of her red panties at the base of my cock brushing her bald pussy lips. There was only about an inch to spare.

"Oh god! You're so deep!" she moaned.

I held her hips and forced her down the rest of the way. She squealed briefly, but recovered.

"Aaah! Oh wow... You're all the way in me. Oh I've never felt anything like this! You're filling me so good!"

We sat like this for a minute, both of us adjusting to each other, her panties pressed between us, before Alice linked her hands behind my head and began to withdraw my cock. As it came out, we both were amazed by how much there was. Again, she descended, and again she withdrew. We began a slow rhythm, her pulling me out nearly to my dick head, then sliding me back in until her pussy pushed her panties down the base of my cock. We both watched as if hypnotised as Alice coated my thick rod in her pussy juice, even making the cock-ring panties turn dark with her womanly moisture.

My cock throbbed as the blood flowed through it, Alice's panties tightening around my girth, making the veins stand out along my meaty column. I cupped her ass in my hands, guiding her down onto my member as she held my neck and watched my cock penetrate her tight pussy. We both panted and groaned in ecstasy. I looked at her tits as they jiggled subtly, her nipples as hard as ever. Suddenly, we were both surprised my my mobile phone, as it rang loudly. When we realised what it was, we laughed.

"That gave me a bit of a scare," I said, looking over my shoulder. "And we should probably shut my office door." It had been open the whole time.

"No, I like it better this way. It's more exciting," Alice said as she leaned over toward my desk to check the screen of my phone. "It's Carmen."

"I'm sure I can ring her back," I chuckled.

Alice looked at me, and smiled devilishly.

"I think you should answer it. Yeah, answer it and talk to her while I fuck you."

Before I could react, Alice had reached to the desk, picked up my phone, pushed a button, and held it to my ear.

"Uh... hello?" I said nervously.

"Did I surprise you?" said Carmen.

"Oh hi. No, sorry, I'm just working late; still at the office," I said as nonchalantly as I could.

Alice raised herself up and began riding my cock again. I closed my eyes and bit my tongue. When I opened them, Alice was grinning widely. She held her finger to her lips, winked, then sucked it playfully.

"How diligent of you. Is anyone there with you?"

"Um, nope, just me. What can I do for you, Carmen?" I tried to sound normal as Alice bounced on my cock.

"I need you to send me that ILM file that you were working on today. I'm incorporating it into a board presentation for next week."

"Sure, no problem." A thought occurred to me. "Actually, do you still have that program that you set up for Natalie and me?"

"Natalie? She wasn't working on this," Carmen sounded confused.

"Yeah. Nat and I did a presentation for you. Sarah and I did one as well. Remember?" I was hinting strongly as Alice leaned in to rub her nipple on my cheek.

I was referring, of course, to the videos Carmen had candidly recorded of me fucking Nat and Sarah in my office.

"You and Sarah? What are you on about? Neither of them are working on this project." Now Carmen sounded annoyed.

"We worked on it right here in my office. It was sent to you, and Nat and I viewed it in your office about 2 months ago. Then you had us do a run-through of the presentation for you, which you recorded."

I stifled a moan as Alice pushed her tits against my face. There was a long pause on the other end of the phone.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers