The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Are you alone?" asked Carmen, finally catching on.

"No."

"But you can't say whom. It's obviously not Sarah or Nat." Carmen sounded curious and excited, her annoyance gone.

"No, no. I was busy working with Alice on Tuesday," I winked at Alice as she ground her pussy into the panties around my cock.

"Alice! Well done! Is her ass as sweet as it looks?"

"Even better. If you log on now you'll see, ahem, the final version in the p-project folder. I'll email you the ILM before I, argh, leave tonight." I was struggling to keep my voice even as Alice perched atop my dick head, rotating her hips, massaging my organ with her vaginal muscles.

"Don't hang up yet, I'm logging on now."

"Are you at home?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm happy you didn't take those cameras down. I've enjoyed when Nat and Courtney stop by. They have fabulous tits."

"Yes, those are substantial assets," I bit my lip as Alice forced her pussy down on my cock.

"Ok... I'm just getting the feed now. Oooh!" exclaimed Carmen. "Look at that slut take you! She is gorgeous. And she must have a deep pussy. What is that on your cock? It looks like... are those her panties?"

"Yes, Carmen. Look, I'll send that file soon. I'm really in the middle of something." Alice's mouth was in an 'o' shape as she bounced happily on my dick.

"Indeed you are. Your cock is in the middle of her stomach from the looks of it. Alright, honey. Put on a good show for me. I'm going to be pleasuring myself as I watch. Oh, and don't forget to send that file."

"Yes, Carmen. Talk to you soon."

"Fuck her good and hard for me," Carmen sounded horny.

"Will do. Bye."

I hung up the phone, and Alice laughed out loud.

"Oooou, that was so exciting! You could barely hold it together!"

I set my phone down and held Alice's waist up so that just my cock head was inside her.

"That was pretty hot. I don't think she suspected anything. And you are driving me crazy, sweetheart."

I thrust up into her hard. Her tits jolted and her nails dug into my shoulders.

"Aaah! God!" she cried.

I held her above my groin, pounding into her quickly and forcefully.

"Aaaaaaaahhn! Oooooh myyyyy gooooooodd!" Alice's voice vibrated as my pelvis and thighs struck her ass, the force traveling up her body.

She looked at me desperately, her brow knit.

"Aaaah... yes... I'm cumming!"

While Alice's orgasm wasn't quite a squirt, as I pounded her convulsing pussy, fluid dripped out copiously around my shaft, splashing as I fucked her, making smacking sounds as our groins connected. Her body shook, then she collapsed on me, her body falling forward, my cock penetrating her as she slid down my shaft. I ran my hands over her back and through her hair.

"Oh wow. You made me cum again," Alice breathed into my ear, her hair falling over my shoulder and face.

I kissed her neck and shoulder as I stroked her back.

"Would you like me to keep going?" I asked.

Alice sat up and looked at me through her tangled blonde hair.

"Oh god yes!" she said happily.

I smiled and linked my hands behind her ass, then stood up with her still skewered on my cock. I sat her on the edge of the desk, pushing papers and folders out of the way. I made sure we were in full view of Carmen's camera.

Alice lifted her legs and propped herself up on her elbows. I pulled my cock out of her hot pussy slowly. It slipped from her depths and I slapped it against her small pussy lips, making them even more wet. Her red panties wrapped around my cock were soaked in her girl cum.

I walked beside the desk, rubbing my dick on her body from her hip, over her stomach, slapping it off her titty, and finally put it into her mouth as she lay back on the desk. I reached down with my hand to rub her pussy, making sure she did not cool down. She cooed as she sucked my dick, and before long my fingers were wet with her new juices.

I went back to her pussy and held my cock, pointing it at its pink target.

"Do you want me back inside you?" I asked Alice, spreading her pussy lips with my fingers and rubbing her clit.

"Yes, please but that big cock back in my pussy. Fuck me hard! Make me cum for you again!"

She spread her legs wide as I pushed my cock against her labia. I slipped in with little difficulty, sliding evenly up to her panties.

"Oh god, yes! You're filling my pussy again. Fuck it!" she cried.

I began thrusting into her sweet honey pot, holding her by the hips. She was slightly looser, and I was able to fuck her for some time, occasionally leaning over her to suck on her tits. After a while I pulled out, and Alice quickly sat up, hopping off the desk and dropping to her knees to suck the tip of my cock.

"Mmmmmm! You're fucking me so good!" she said, standing up after cleaning her pussy juice off my member, replacing it with her saliva. "My panties are pretty tight around your cock. Is it uncomfortable?" she asked, stroking me gently.

"No, it's fine. It actually feels really good and I think it's making me last longer," I laughed, cupping Alice's ass cheek and pinching one of her nipples.

"Now, how would you like to try taking me from behind? I know you like my ass. I've caught you looking at it so many times," giggled Alice as she turned around.

She leaned on the desk and wiggled her ass, teasing me. She arched her back and put her legs together, still in her heels, and looked over her shoulder. She swept a hand down her lower back and over her ass cheek, pulling it to the side to expose a small, pink asshole. Surprising her, I crouched down and pulled her thighs apart, then dove my face between her perfect ass cheeks. I tongued her pussy violently, squeezing her buttocks hard, fucking her pussy with my tongue.

"Ooooh yeah! Oh, lick my ass!"

I kissed and gently bit her ass cheeks, kneading them in my hands. I wasn't sure if she was being literal, but I decided to be bold, and licked a sloppy swath from her pussy lips, right over her anus, up to the small of her back. I left a wet trail of spit behind. Alice cried out.

"Oooooouuuu! Naughty boy!" She was looking down at me, but smiling.

I teased her clit with my fingers while I dipped my tongue between her ass cheeks. She gasped, and tensed slightly, but moaned her approval. I spread her perfect buttocks and tongued her asshole playfully. She squirmed, but did not resist my efforts.

"Oh you're so goooood! You make me want you so bad! Please fuck me! Fuck me now!" she begged.

I stood and placed my cock against her wet labia, slapping them with my dick head. Alice's ass was perfect, soft, and round. Her lower back curved sharply up, and her shoulders were shrugged, taking the weight of her body on her arms. She looked at my pleadingly.

"Oh god, I've waited for this moment for so long. To be able to fuck you from behind, and just enjoy the view of your glorious ass," I said, horny as ever.

"Yes, please do it! Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me!" said Alice sensuously.

Using my hand to brace my dick, and the other on the small of her back, I forced my way into her soft cunt, not stopping until her panties were against her asshole.

"Aaaah yes! That's it baby! That's how deep I like it!"

Rubbing my hands over her back, I bent her over a bit more and began pumping into her. Her ass jiggled beautifully as my pelvis smacked into it. I smacked her ass cheeks a few times, leaving red marks. I pulled them apart to look at her anus, and pushed them together to admire her ass cleavage. I squeezed and pinched her buttocks, holding them as I fucked her pussy. I gripped her hips and slammed into her, her ass shuddering from the impact.

"Oh! I can feel my panties tickle my ass, and your balls are hitting my pussy! I love it! I love you!" cried Alice.

She didn't seem to notice uttering the last bit, but I did not at this time bring it to her attention. Deciding to test the waters again, I wet my thumb and put it against her asshole as I fucked her. She continued to moan, so I pushed against her anus. She swung her body up until she was in a standing position. Her heels gave her the perfect height for me to continue to fuck her pussy. However, I stopped thrusting, buried inside her.

"Oh! Um... that's... that was my asshole," she said.

I put my arms around her thin body, pulling her against me and feeling up her tits.

"And it's a very beautiful asshole. Do you mind if I play with it?" I said into her ear.

She held my hands on her titties and pushed her ass against me, grinding my cock inside her. She panted.

"Umm, well, I'm not sure... no one's ever... I mean, Jim tried but.."

I kissed her earlobe and began thrusting into her again, only pulling out about 2 inches. Alice moaned.

"It' ok, Alice, I just love your ass and wanted to explore every part of it" I said, running my hands down her ribs, and over her hips and thighs.

"Mmmmmhhh... I want you to explore my body," Alice was responding to my thrusts, and held my wrists as she bounced her ass off my groin, "but I'm not sure I'm ready for you to put anything... in there just yet."

We had both begun to sweat, and Alice's back glistened as she squirmed against me.

"No problem, sweetheart," I reassured her, splaying my fingers across her hips and abdomen as I pushed her onto my stiff rod, "There's plenty of places to explore in the meantime."

I squeezed her skinny waist, leaned back, and bent my knees, watching as my shaft disappeared under her beautiful buttocks and drove into her moist pussy. She bent over and let me take her hard from behind, my hips slapping against her perfect, curvy bottom as I deep-dicked her. She moved with my rhythm, backing her ass into me.

I stopped thrusting at one point, and watched as she moved her body back and forth, pushing her pussy onto my cock and back out again. I smacked her ass cheeks and squeezed them, loving their firmness, their softness, their pale pink colour.

After a few minutes I picked up her left leg as she turned her body sideways. She put her arm around my neck as her tit came into view. I fucked her sideways as we alternately looked into each others' eyes, then down at our wet genitals, watching as I used my cock as a long, thick, pussy dipstick.

After another few minutes, I pulled her leg up and across by body, sitting her ass on the edge of the desk without withdrawing my cock from her soaking wet depths. Her chest and cheeks were flushed a deep pink, and her small nipples were hard and protruding. I put my hands on her lower back and pulled her off the edge of the desk. She quickly put her hands on my shoulders as her legs swung down, her heeled shoes landing on the carpet.

I pushed her legs together, my cock sandwiched tightly in her pussy. She was standing straight up, and I had bent my knees to make sure my cock would not come out of her. I cupped her ass lovingly and looked her in the eyes.

"Keep your legs closed, Alice. Squeeze my cock inside you. I'm going to fuck you standing up," I said as I pushed forward.

My dick penetrated her and I felt waves of pleasure as her tightness squeezed my member. Alice sighed loudly as I pushed into her.

"OOoooh god, yes... That feels so good," she said as the last inch of my penis vanished between her legs.

She kissed me on the mouth and held me against her, her breasts and nipples pushing into my chest. I pulled back and thrust into her again, my cock bending as it drove into her moist cunt. She moaned and put her hands on my upper arms, digging her nails into my skin. I held her bottom firmly and began a steady rhythm of thrusting, watching Alice's perky tits jump each time our groins collided.

Alice held my arms and watched my thick cock worm its way between her legs and into her bare pussy. I savoured the feeling of her round, firm buttocks in my palms as she clenched them and relaxed them in time with my thrusts. We watched her wet red panties still wrapped fast around my girth as they moved back and forth between us. We periodically looked lustfully into each other's eyes, building towards orgasm.

"Oh god... Jim never fucked me like this.. aaahhhn.. aaaahhhh... no one's ever fucked me like this... oooooooohhhhh," moaned Alice as she kissed me and bit my lower lip.

"Oh yeah baby, you're so sexy... I thought I'd never get to have sex with you.. you're such a sweet girl, and your body is just perfect... ah, uhn... Alice, you're going to make me cum," I said, feeling my imminent release.

"Yes! Oh god yes! I want you to cum on my body... cum on me like you did that night in my bathroom!" Alice spoke quickly as she watched my cock fuck her tight pussy.

"Ok baby, I'm cumming..." I said, slipping my member from between her legs and gripping it tightly, jerking the shaft rapidly. Alice put her hands on the edge of the desk behind her, pushing her tits out.

"Yes! Cum on me!" she cried.

I moaned and pointed my penis up at Alice's exposed body as my balls unleashed a mighty blast. As I had done in her bathroom those weeks ago, so I did now: rather than a full, thick, arching rope of semen, my cock exploded with a high-velocity rapid-fire burst of cumshots which came stuttering from my urethra, covering the distance to Alice's bare stomach in a split-second. They splashed one after another on her soft, pale skin, spraying from just above her navel all the way up between her perky breasts.

Rather than long strokes of my cock, I merely had to squeeze just below my glans to release another volley of machine-gun spurts. Alice sharply inhaled, her stomach sucking in and her ribs showing below her tits as I painted her tummy with my semen. A few powerful shots struck the bottoms of her tits, splashing out to the sides. A few more had sufficient velocity to bounce off her chest and hit her chin and neck.

"Oooooohhh baby... ooooouuuuuu!" moaned Alice as I continued to erupt. Alice twiched slightly as she was doused with my cum, her breasts jiggling erotically.

"Aaaaah god yes..." I said, watching her watch me shoot my seed onto her slender, naked body.

My cumshots stopped as quickly as they came, the last few drops falling from my dick head onto the carpet below.

"Oh wow... you soaked me!" she said, breathing rapidly.

I reached out and put my hand behind her neck. I watched my cum stick to her tits and stomach, and drip down her lithe body. Her legs were still pressed together, her small slit visible. My cum was dripping down rapidly towards her pussy.

"Oh god I can feel your hot cum running down my body," Alice said breathlessly. "It's... it's getting close to my pussy..." she seemed on the edge, her eyes were wide and her chest and cheeks flushed.

"Oh god it feels so good... ah... ah... it's touching my... my pussy!" we watched as a great gob of semen slid over her abdomen and over her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she cried as her body began to quiver.

She swung her hand around and slipped her finger between her cummy pussy lips as her head tilted back and she emitted a high-pitched moan. Her cum-soaked titties bounced with her body tremors, causing more semen to cascade over her pale flesh. I watched her body shake and quiver, then relax as her orgasm eventually subsided, She leaned forward, putting her head against mine. She took her fingers from her pussy and caressed my dripping cock, putting the head against her stomach and pushing it around, leaving cum-trails. She then slid the tip over her smooth pussy lips.

"Wow. Just... wow. Your cum made me cum," she giggled.

She slid her hand down my shaft and took hold of her panties, pulling them up my softening penis until they came off. She leaned back again and sat on the edge of my desk, leaning back on her hand. She rubbed her panties all over her torso, wiping up as much cum as she could. When she had cleaned most of it off (the rest pooling between her legs on the desk), she hopped off the desk and stepped into them, pulling them slowly up as I watched, bemused.

They left trails of cum up her calves and thighs, and she closed her eyes as they came in contact with her pussy, biting her lip and moaning. She smiled at me, then turned around so I could see the thin fabric between her amazing ass cheeks, sticky with my goo as it rested against her anus. She stood up slowly, her buttocks closing on the red lace, then turned back to face me, kissing me on the mouth.

"I wish I didn't have to go back to my house. I'm still looking for a place to live. Jim's had the decency to move in with one of his mates while I look. But I'm still living with that bitch slut he cheated on me with. I can't get out of there soon enough," she said, gathering her clothes together and pulling her tight top over her perky nipples.

As we dessed, I asked Alice if she wanted to spend the night at my flat.

"It would save you a night trying to avoid Kelly."

Alice beamed at me.

"I'd love to stay over! But I can't promise you'll get any sleep," she said cheekily, tickling my balls through my boxers.

"Somehow I have absolutely no problem with that," I laughed.

We finished dressing and Alice pulled me out of the office by my hand.

************************************************

After hearing the man and woman retreat down the corridor, the young cleaning woman emerged from behind the filing cabinets in the office across from the hall. She had begun cleaning this floor of the office block when she heard voices in one of the offices. Naturally curious, she had snuck closer.

She had watched the whole thing.

She widrew her fingers from the unzipped front of her jeans, wet with her womanly secretions. She shakily buttoned and zipped her jeans, then exhaled deeply, closing her eyes and squeezing her enormous breasts through her tight t-shirt, feeling her nipples against her palms. She blinked her eyes, then made sure her long, raven black hair was in place, before cautiously exiting the office and retrieving her cleaning trolley.

She immediately wheeled it over to his office, ignoring the others along the way, and stepped inside. The girl he was with had not even given them time to clean up properly. Ellen looked at the puddles and droplets of white, milky liquid on the edge of the desk.

Unable to stop herself, she reached out to the sticky mess on the desk with her fingers, the tips touching the clammy goo and tracing patterns through it. She lifted her fingers, pulling strings of semen up from the desk. They broke off as she raised her hand to her face, closely examining his seed. Then, before she knew what was happening, her fingers were in her mouth, tasting him.

She closed her eyes, savouring his salty flavour, remembering the way his huge cock penetrated the skinny blonde girl, driving balls-deep into her bare pussy. With her other hand, Ellen unfastened her jeans and slipped her fingers into her panties, again feeling the moist folds of her bald vagina.

When she had savoured his taste, she opened her eyes, looking at the cum on the desk. She checked to make sure the coast was clear, then, pulling her jeans down over her bottom, holding her hair back with one hand, and the fingers of her other hand diving back to her swollen clit, she bent down and began licking his jizm off the desk. She didn't care that it was cold and gelatinous, or that she may be caught with her hand between her legs licking semen from a desk top. All she could think about was his orgasmic eruption as he sprayed the girl's chest and stomach.

She wished he had cum on her, instead of the skinny blonde. After all, she knew she was pretty, with her cute, young face, puppy dog eyes, and her enormous, full breasts. She would have taken his spunk on her tits without a moment's hesitation.

She raised her head, licking her lips and chin, catching every morsel of his cum. She quickly pulled up her top, exposing her busty chest resting heavily in her red bra. She pulled the bra up over her large melons and let them fall free, bending over and slapping them on the desk directly on top of what was left of his semen. She pushed her tits against the desk and pulled her jeans down over her ass. She felt his cum stick to her boobs as they slid across the wet surface.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers