The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers

She inserted two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked herself vigorously as she rubbed her nipples on his sperm. It didn't take long before she came. She whimpered as her fingers pounded in and out of her wet snatch. She bit the swell of breast that was resting against her chin and came hard.

She moaned as quietly as she could, rubbing her sensitive clit. As she recovered, she stood straight and looked at her messy chest, wet stringy strands of nut juice sticking fast to her tits. She pushed them together and sucked her nipples clean, then pulled them apart watching the cum stick. She wiped her breasts clean carefully and patiently, ensuring she consumed every drop of his baby batter.

Satisfied, she pulled up her panties and jeans, then put her tits back into her bra and shirt. Again taking a careful look around, she got out her cleaning supplies and cleaned his office. She thought of him, and longed for the day when she might receive her own cum shower.

Despite being a thorough and diligent cleaner, she failed to notice the concealed camera on the shelf, still recording her every move.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers