The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,641 Followers

Her lips parted, and she slipped my cum-covered fingers between them, closing her mouth and sucking hard, her tongue swirling around my digits as she hungrily tasted her own pussy. Now it was my turn to moan, and I felt my balls tingle.

"Oh fuck, Vanessa, that's so hot," I said.

"Mmmmm, my pussy tastes so good," she replied, turning my fingers in front of her eyes as if they were an exotic object. "Are you going to cum for me while I taste my own cunt on your fingers?"

She was stroking me off with quick, firm pumps of her talented hand, looking at me as she slowly ran her extended tongue up my middle finger, slipping her lips over it and sucking it hard, her cheeks pulling in. The feeling of her tongue sliding against my fingers, and imagining what it would feel like against my cock, was enough to push me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum," I murmured to her as a warning.

A wide grin spread over her face as her tongue flicked the tip of my fingers. She angled my cock down across my leg, pointing in her direction. She took both fingers between her lips again and jerked me off, my balls tensing as I felt a jet of semen explode from my cock. Neither of us looked down as I spurted my seed again and again, each pump of her fist coaxing another load from my pulsing manhood. She blinked, flinching slightly as my cock spewed my creamy semen, finally easing until the last few thick drops oozed out.

"Wow..." I sighed, breathing hard as Vanessa released my hand.

I lifted my nearly untouched coffee cup to my lips with a trembling hand and sipped it. Vanessa released my still swollen cock and brought her fingers to her face, inspecting a few gooey drops of semen which had dripped over them. She popped them into her mouth, sucking them clean, then leaned back slightly and looked down. I followed her gaze and beheld several thick ropes of cum that had sprayed across her bare thighs. It dripped lazily over them in thick wads as Vanessa reached down to daintily scoop another fingerful of my jizz, tasting it.

"Wow is right. You made a big mess on me, naughty boy," she said, grinning.

I pulled several napkins from the dispenser on the table and began mopping my cum from her thighs, cleaning her up as best I could while she watched, sipping her coffee as if nothing was amiss. When I had cleaned her as much as I could, I tucked my softening cock back into my pants and zipped up, my cheeks feeling hot. I noticed that Vanessa made no motion to pull her skirt back down, nor did she ask for her panties back.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, drinking our coffee and recovering from our bold adventure. When she'd had the last sip of her coffee, Vanessa touched my hand.

"Thank you," she said, looking bashful, but grateful.

"And thank you. That was amazing."

"I... I hope this won't interfere with anything work-wise. I would prefer to keep this discrete." She laughed at her own phrasing. "You know what I mean."

I nodded, chuckling. "Of course. I understand completely."

"All finished?" a familiar voice spoke at the end of the table.

"Yes, thanks," I said, sliding out of my seat as the server began collecting my cup.

As he leaned across the table to pick up Vanessa's cup and saucer, she stood. Her skirt was still around her waist, and the server and I had a perfect view of her thighs, her glistening, bare slit, and the dark patch of pubic hair above. She grinned and pulled her skirt down with her fingers until it was settled back on her thighs. I smirked and the server gaped at her, frozen in place. She eased her way out of the booth and joined me as we walked away. As I turned to go, I saw a large wet spot on the seat's leather where Vanessa was sitting. I looked back and laughed at the server's expression as he rubber-necked, watching us go, still leaning over the table.

We made our way back to the office as if nothing had happened, chatting about the weather, work, and other matters. I walked her back to her office. She stood next to her desk leaning on it as I put my hands in my pockets. I felt the damp fabric of her panties in my pocket and smiled to myself.

"Would you like these back?" I asked, taking the panties out and dangling them from my fingertips.

Vanessa shook her head, blushing. "You keep them."

A knock at her door broke the brief silence and I hastily stuffed her thong back into my pocket.

"Come in please."

A middle-aged man with salt-and-pepper hair entered, nodding to me and looking at Vanessa.

"Hi Vee, just a few quick questions about the training session this afternoon," he began, standing between Vanessa and me.

She nodded and, before getting back to business, introduced me.

"He works in Carmen's team. This is Kevin who runs a lot of our training," she said as Kevin faced away from her to shake my hand.

"Good to meet you. I used to work with Carmen a few years back," he said, his eyes drifting off to the distance, as if recalling her beautiful figure.

We began to make small talk, and as we were doing so, Vanessa looked at me then began slowly sliding her skirt up her thighs. I tried not to react, smiling politely and nodding as Kevin talked about his former role. When the skirt hem was around her hips, her pussy lips and a bit of her pubic hair showing, she turned her leg outward, showing me that an errant spurt of cum had run down the inside of her thigh. She deliberately took two fingers and swiped the gooey trail from her thigh, bringing it to her lips as she wiggled her hips, pushing her skirt back down. She sucked her fingers and smiled at me, then licked her lips.

Finally, Kevin noticed that I was distracted and turned back around to face Vanessa. She regarded him amiably, her index finger resting on her lower lip.

"Shall we?" she said, gesturing to the chair in front of her desk.

Kevin shook my hand again and sat down. Vanessa sat down behind her own desk and waved to me, her eyes still smouldering behind her glasses. I left the office in a much better mood than I had arrived, despite not having made any ground with regards to the situation with Bella.

**************************

"So? Did you talk to her? What did she say?"

Natalie was sitting in the chair across from me in my office, leaning forward, her low-cut top showing off her magnificent bust as it bulged between her arms, her hands holding her thighs just above her knees.

"She didn't say much, but it's obvious her hands are tied. No one's put in a formal complaint yet, but I get the feeling it wouldn't matter. I think Gary would put a stop to any formal procedures to remove or transfer his daughter."

I was bringing Nat up to speed on the strategy for how we could deal with Bella's insufferable behaviour, and my meeting with Vanessa. She slouched a bit upon hearing that I had made little progress.

"Didn't go very well then, huh," Nat said rhetorically.

I squirmed in my chair, reaching into my pocket and pulling out Vanessa's damp, lacy blue panties and dangling them from my fingers for Nat to see. "It wasn't a total loss."

Her eyes widened, then she gave me a smirk. "Naughty boy!"

I put the panties in my desk drawer, a self-satisfied smile on my lips.

"I want all the details you big-cocked stud, but first I have something to tell you," Nat said, then pulled her chair closer to my desk, resting her sizeable tits on the edge of it and folding her hands in front of her.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but Bella has been leaving the office late on a fairly regular basis. It's not like her to stick around longer than she has to-in fact, usually she's out the door a few minutes before quitting time. She always gets a text, then leaves immediately after. I assumed at first that it was her dad or a friend, but the other day I got curious and decided to follow her."

"Spying on the spy," I chuckled. "I like it."

"Right? So instead of going down to the lobby, she takes the elevator up. I watched to see what floor it stopped at, then just got the next elevator to that floor. It could have been someone else getting on, of course, but when I pushed the call button, the one she was on started counting down, so I knew that must have been her floor."

"Go on," I urged Nat, leaning forward a little, my eyes involuntarily flicking to the swells of her tits.

"I knew there was a chance I'd missed her already, but it was worth a shot. I got to the floor and peeked my head out of the elevator. I saw her standing at the doors to that section of the floor, then an older man came down the hall and let her in. He looked around kinda suspiciously, so I pulled my head back into the elevator. I tried to follow them, but the door was locked. You need a different security clearance to that floor. Mine didn't work."

"Who was the guy?"

"I didn't recognise him. Greying hair, probably in his mid 50's, tall. It could have been one of Gary's colleagues, but..." Nat paused and rubbed her chin. "I dunno, the way he looked around... Something's up."

"I take it you didn't hang around?" I asked.

"I didn't know how long she'd be, and she would have seen me if I waited there."

I leaned back in my chair and nodded slowly. "It could be nothing, but I think it's worth checking out."

Nat nodded, then glanced at her watch. "Shit, I've got a meeting with Carmen. We can talk about this later, but I thought you'd want to know," she said, standing and straightening her skirt.

"Thanks Nat. Keep an eye on her."

"I will. And you still need to tell me about what happened with Vanessa. Though I'm a little jealous. It's been too long since I've had your delicious cock inside me," Nat said, smiling devilishly.

"I won't spare a detail."

Nat stepped out of my office, her ass swaying as she made her way to her meeting, and I was left to contemplate this new development.

****************************

I was working late early the following week, my head buried in a report, long having forgotten the time, when Natalie burst into my office. She leaned over my desk, her pink blouse buttoned low and so tight across her big tits that the fabric pulled at the buttons. Her eyes were filled with an animated light.

"Whoa, what's up? You seem excited," I said, leaning back and putting my pen down, hoping we were alone in the office and that Nat had come in for some sex-related purpose.

"Bella just left. She got a text and I caught a glance at the screen when she read it. It just said, 'Come on up, sweetheart'. She's going to meet that guy again, I'm sure of it. Now's our chance to follow her!" Nat exclaimed.

"Wait, you said you didn't have access to that area. How are we supposed to follow her without being seen?"

Natalie looked deflated and sat heavily in the chair next to my desk, sighing deeply.

"I don't fucking know," she pouted.

I hadn't had much action that week and was eyeing Nat hungrily, thoughts of following Bella drifting farther from my mind.

"Is there anyone else in the office?" I asked pointedly.

Nat shook her head, staring at the floor, then looked up at me. "Why? Are you going to fuck me on your desk?" she giggled, catching on.

I stood up and rounded my desk, reaching down to cup Nat's breast, squeezing it firmly as she bit her lip. A sound from the hallway drew our attention, and I pulled my hand back quickly, Nat's titty jigging. She hadn't shut my door, and I silently cursed the interruption.

A moment later, the source of the sound became clear to us: it was the cleaner. More specifically, it was Ellen. She opened my office door a little further and looked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I come back," she said in her thick Czech accent.

A light bulb suddenly illuminated in my head.

"Wait! Ellen," I called.

She peeked her head back in, her puppy dog eyes wide with curiosity. "Yes sir?"

Nat snickered a bit at Ellen calling me 'sir', but I ignored her and motioned for Ellen to enter the office. She stepped in a little apprehensively, glancing at Natalie, then at me. She wore a very tight white tee shirt and black jeans, her dark hair tied back in a ponytail with her fringe partially obscuring her cute, round face.

I got straight to the point, not wanting to waste any precious time. "Ellen, you have access to pretty much every floor in this building, don't you?"

Natalie's head snapped in my direction, a mischievous grin on her lips. Ellen looked at Nat, then at me again, speaking tentatively.

"Ummm, yes. But-"

"-Perfect. Natalie and I need your help with something."

I took Nat's hand and helped her out of her chair, then ushered Ellen ahead of me out of the office. I pointed at her cleaner's cart.

"Bring that. Come on, we don't have much time," I spoke quickly, hoping my haste would distract Ellen from any questions she might have about the nature of our mission.

I urgently herded the girls down the hallway ahead of me until we reached the elevator. Nat pushed the call button and a pair of doors slid open. The three of us entered and Nat selected the floor that Bella had likely gone to.

"Where are we going? What are we going to do?" asked Ellen nervously. She seemed to becoming more apprehensive as we approached the selected floor.

Looking Ellen in the eyes and putting my hands on her shoulders, I spoke to her softly. "It's about one of our colleagues. She's behaving suspiciously and we want to find out why. She seems to regularly meet a man on this floor, but we don't have security access. That's where you come in."

Ellen's mouth opened and her eyes looked worried.

"We're not asking you to do anything but your job. Well... maybe a little something extra, but there's no need to worry, ok? I promise," I said as reassuringly as I could, reaching down to give her round bottom a gentle squeeze.

She hesitated for a moment, but after looking into my eyes, she blushed lightly and smiled in her endearingly shy way. She was going to help us.

The doors opened and I patted Ellen's butt. "You go first, hun. When the coast is clear, we'll follow behind you. Just hold the door open for us."

Ellen nodded and pushed her cart ahead of her as Nat and I peered around the corner of the elevator. There was no one in sight. Ellen tapped her card on the sensor and the door emitted a satisfying 'click' as it gave her access. She opened the door, pushed her cart through, then looked up and down the hallways. She looked back at us and gestured subtly for us to follow.

Nat and I tried to appear casual as we walked, knowing there would be security cameras. I caught the door before it shut and we entered behind Ellen. We walked a few paces down the hallway, then Ellen turned to me.

"What now?" she asked.

"We need to find out where Bella went. Everyone listen."

There was silence in the hallway, but it was soon broken by a gruff chuckle coming from a nearby office. We crept closer and I noticed a vacant office across the hall. I listened again, then heard the unmistakeable half-bored half-irritated female drone of Bella's voice, though I couldn't make out the words.

"Jackpot. Ellen, go in and clean that room," I whispered, reaching into my pocket to retrieve my phone. "Take this and if you can put it somewhere inconspicuous we can get a video of whatever happens in there. Otherwise just leave it under the rubbish bin or something so we can at least get some audio."

She began to protest as I shoved the phone into her hand and pushed her toward the door, but she did as she was asked, knocking softly before opening the door a little. She began to push her cart into the room, having stashed the phone in one of the compartments.

"Hello," she said politely as she walked in.

"What are you-oh. Right. Get on with it, then," said an impatient, gravelly voice. I could have punched the source of that voice in the face for his rudeness.

I waited in the hallway with Natalie, but we heard footsteps approaching and dodged into the office across the hall. The lights were off and it had Venetian blinds on the glass wall facing the hallway which kept us obscured. I opened them enough for us to peer through the narrow slits. Another man approached the door to the other office and, seeing it open, walked in. He was an older man, overweight, wearing glasses and a wide, out-of-fashion tie.

"Hank, working overtime again?" said the new man as he entered.

"Yes. Some of us are more diligent than others, Garrison," said the gravelly voice in reply. "You remember Bella?"

"Of course, how could I forget," said Garrison in a disgustingly smarmy tone.

Nat gripped my arm excitedly, and whispered, "Looks like little Bella has got herself some sugar daddies."

"Seems that way," I answered, but something didn't sit right.

We listened to the two men make small talk while Ellen cleaned. Bella hardly said a word, and it was obvious that nothing of interest was going to happen while Ellen was in there. Nat pressed her body against my side as we waited, her hand slipping down to my groin.

"This is so exciting," she whispered in my ear, her huge tits compressing against me as her hand squeezed my cock.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, but not convincingly. The truth was, I was dying to get my hands on Nat, despite our covert operation.

"Babe, this is the most privacy we've had in weeks. I've been dying for you to fuck me!" replied Nat, sucking on my earlobe then pulling it with her teeth.

I felt my cock surge to life in her groping fingers. She was right: we had been forced to be on good behaviour in the office as long as Bella was around. Carmen even caught us a couple times beginning to get too friendly in one of the file rooms and put a quick stop to it. The tension had built until I was beginning to think that our office escapades were over for good. While I had enjoyed a public handjob from Michelle earlier in the week, there was something about Natalie that always drew me back to her. She had a youthful irreverence, a playful spirit, a nose for the naughty. But she was also kind, generous, and not afraid to say what she wanted. We may have been lovers, but we were also close friends-a fact that made our sexual relationship more intimate.

I looked into her deep blue eyes-eyes filled with mischief and desire-and felt something more than camaraderie, more than lust, possibly more than friendship. Nat stood on her toes and pressed her lips against mine, her fingers finding the contour of my swelling shaft, squeezing it firmly.

"I know you want me," she whispered against my lips.

I opened my eyes, exhaling, seeing the faint glint in hers reflecting the light from the hallway.

"You're damn right, I do."

Natalie playfully bit my lower lip between her even teeth, then dropped to her knees, her hands sliding down my body until they found my belt, unfastening it with practised deftness and pulling my pants and my boxers down in one motion. My semi-erect cock bobbed in front of her nose and she gripped my hips, pressing her pretty face against my manhood and rubbing it on my cock, inhaling my scent deeply as she uttered a soft moan.

I watched my cock gradually stiffen as it bounced and rolled across her face, her tongue extending to prod my balls, then suck them, first one, then the other, between her lips. She then cupped them, dragging her nails across my tightened ball sack as she slowly licked up the underside of my shaft to my cock head. I clenched my jaw, feeling a tingling sensation spread from my groin up into my belly, and down into my thighs.

She continued to roll my nuts in her fingers as she ran her soft tongue around my tip, teasing me as her hot breath caressed my glans. The anticipation of feeling her lips slide over my head and down my shaft was exhilarating, and I lowered my hand to stroke her blonde hair as she looked up at me. Her other hand gripped my shaft at the base and squeezed, then pulled up, milking a fat drop of pre cum from my urethra. She swabbed it from my tip with the flat of her tongue and closed her mouth, savouring it.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,641 Followers