The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"Mmmm, you taste so fucking good," she cooed.

"Natalie... I need you to suck my cock so badly," I murmured to her, stroking her round cheek with my thumb.

"Yes 'sir'," she said sarcastically, and gently put her teeth on my dick head, giving me a little bite before giggling and kissing the tip.

She held her soft lips there against the very tip of my cock, closing her eyes for a moment as if worshipping a sacred idol. She opened them slowly, looking up at me, then allowed my dick head passage between her sensuous lips, slowly easing me into her mouth inch by inch. She never broke eye contact, nor did she stop her progress, sliding her wet mouth down on my thick shaft until I felt my head bump the back of her throat.

She blinked rapidly for a few seconds, but didn't stop there, easing my length down her throat, moving her hand from my shaft to hold my thighs as the last of my massive cock vanished between her stretched lips.

"Fuuuuccckkk..." I groaned shudderingly under my breath, my hand caressing the back of Nat's head as she held my cock in her throat, blinking away tears.

After valiantly holding my entire length deep in her throat for the better part of 10 seconds, Nat backed off, slurping her spit from my shaft until my dripping member bobbed once again in front of her face. She panted, catching her breath, holding my cock against her face and rubbing it against her, liberally distributing her saliva and smearing her makeup.

"Your cock feels so good on my face, baby. It's so hot, and hard," she whispered, tonguing my balls as she stroked me.

"You spoil me, you know that," I said, smiling down at her messy face.

"And you're going to spoil my tight little pussy in a second, stud," she giggled, briefly sucking my balls, popping my nuts out of her mouth one after another. "But first I'm going to give you some nice deep-throat."

"Wait. Let me see your beautiful tits, Nat. I love looking down at them while you suck me off."

Her cheeks blushed in appreciation of my flattery, and she quickly unbuttoned her pink blouse, showing her plentiful bosom nearly overvlowing the cups of her lacy, pink bra. She pulled the cups down, exposing her perfect breasts to me, her nipples like little eraser tips.

"Is that better, hun?" she asked, proudly cupping them, even though her bra was helping to push them up in a sexy, gravity-defying manner.

"Much better."

Natalie sat up and gripped my cock again, teasing each of her nipples with the wet tip of my turgid member. More pre cum oozed onto them, and she delighted in rubbing it all over her areolas. She knew how much I loved her tits, and she loved to show them off, but I could see the stimulation of my cock on her nipples was arousing her, her chest rising and falling heavily, soft, barely-audible whimpers escaping her lips, probably without her even realising it.

Soon, she got back to the business at hand, putting my dick back in her mouth and bobbing her head a few times before sliding my whole length down her throat. Instead of holding me there, the drew back, then forward, then back, her head moving expertly along my length. After a few deep bobs of her head, she looked up at me, my dick resting on her cheek.

"Please fuck my throat, baby," she pleaded.

I was more than willing to oblige, holding her head and taking charge, using my hips to thrust deep into her throat while pushing her head down onto my cock. It was a wonderful sensation, and my grunts of pleasure soon filled the room as Nat deep-throated every inch of me.

We must have been completely lost in our sexual revery, for I hadn't noticed Ellen return until I heard a loud gasp at the office doorway. Nat and I froze, her nose pressed firmly against my abdomen, my balls on her chin, my hands still on her head.

"Oh fuck, you scared the hell out of me, Ellen," I hissed, more out of relief than annoyance.

"What are you doing?!" she whispered hoarsely, unable to comprehend why Nat would be blowing me.

I looked down, aware that I had firmly held Nat down on my cock. Her eyes were watering profusely, her mascara dripping down her cheeks. I pulled her back and she gasped, then licked her lips, breathing hard.

"If you knew how long I'd waited for this cock, you wouldn't be asking that, honey," Natalie replied impatiently.

Ellen was still stunned, looking down at my cock, then back at me.

I put my hand to my brow, and said, "Oh, right, the phone. Did you get it set up?"

Ellen looked at me with wide eyes, like a deer in the headlights, but I saw excitement there, too. The thrill of our spy game was taking hold of her. She nodded quickly, her tits jiggling a bit in her tight t-shirt.

"Yes, sir. I set it up to record them. I don't think they saw."

"Ellen, you're amazing!" I beamed at her appreciatively.

She blushed and smiled coyly back, then looked back to my cock, her finger lifting to her mouth, her small, even teeth biting the tip.

"Splended. Now get your pretty ass down here and join in the fun. We might as well enjoy ourselves while we wait," Nat interjected, jerking my cock firmly as she shuffled to the side, leaving room for Ellen next to her.

Ellen's initial apprehension seemed to melt away at the invitation, and she wheeled her cart into the room, then shut the door. She quickly knelt next to Natalie then looked up at me. She pulled the front of her top up, revealing a plain white bra with large cups. She imitated Natalie, pulling the cups down until her glorious tits were framed between the bra and her t-shirt bunched up around her chest, her pale pink nipples erect.

Wasting no time, Ellen sat up and put her pouting lips over my dick head, suckling it like a lollipop, before bobbing her head, sucking the top few inches of my wet cock, looking up at me to see my reaction. I moaned, feeling her suck hard on my knob while Nat licked down my shaft until she was underneath, taking one of my balls into her mouth. Ellen kissed down the underside of my shaft until she was sucking my other nut, two beautiful faces avidly sucking my testicles while my thick rod bobbed above them.

The girls pulled on my balls until they wetly popped out of their mouths and shared a giggle, looking at each other for a moment. Natalie quickly leaned in to kiss Ellen on the lips, taking her by surprise. I had, of course, told Nat all about Ellen's bisexuality, so it was no surprise to her, but Ellen's eyes were wide as Nat kissed her hard. This only lasted a brief time, however, and soon Ellen was enthusiastically reciprocating the kiss, opening her mouth so their tongues could dance.

When they parted, they both had lustful smiles on their lips, and they turned their attention back to me, both of their soft mouths kissing, licking, and sucking on my stiff cock. During the oral flurry, I looked up through the venetian blinds, trying to see what was happening in the other office, but I couldn't see anything through that office's blinds, which were completely shut. As for hearing anything, the only sound was the panting, moaning, and slurping of two horny girls' wet mouths on my throbbing rod.

At this point, they were taking turns deep-throating me, the one watching the other. Natalie began to feel up Ellen's tits as I thrust my full length down her throat, and Nat returned the favour when it was Nat's turn to swallow my dick.

"Ohhhh girls, if you keep sucking me like this I'm going to explode all over your pretty faces," I murmured, my cock now sliding between both pairs of their lips, with them kissing at the end of every thrust.

"You promise?" Natalie cooed, flicking the tip of her tongue on my sensitive frenulum while Ellen cupped my balls in her warm palm.

As much as I wanted to fuck them, it was naive to think I would last more than a few thrusts inside their tight pussies after the oral spectacle I had endured, and Nat seemed happy enough to make me cum with her mouth. Besides, we didn't know how much time we had, and the more time we hid in this office, the higher the risk.

I shrugged and put my hands on my hips. "Ok ladies, get ready for my big, hot load."

They smiled in unison, then Ellen leapt forward, her lips encircling my cock and aggressively bobbing her head on it while Natalie stroked my shaft and tugged on my ball sack. I clenched my jaw and moved my hips with Ellen's divine rhythm, feeling my balls tighten in Nat's fingers.

"Aaaah... here it comes!" I groaned.

Ellen pulled back and put her hand on my thigh as Nat jerked my dick with quick, firm strokes, her efforts making her tits jiggle. The girls put their faces together cheek-to-cheek, the sides of their tits also pressing together, creating some of the most succulent cleavage I had ever seen. They looked up at me expectantly, waiting for the sticky reward to their efforts.

My body tensed as Nat jerked me off over their faces, the first rocket of semen spewing from my cock and splashing across both girls' top lips, giving them a thick cum moustache. They squeaked softly, trying to be quiet as Nat coaxed another several volleys of cum out of me, streaking their foreheads, cheeks, lips and chins with pearly jizz. Amazingly, or possibly not so amazing, as I had been relatively deprived of sexual release of late, I kept cumming, Nat aiming my tip at each of them, giving my shaft a few pumps and receiving more spurts of hot spunk on their now dripping visages.

The pleasure made my head swim and my knees weak, and Ellen now took a turn kneading my balls as the last of my cum oozed down onto her extended tongue. Nat's stroking slowed and I observed the thoroughly coated faces of the beautiful girls below me. I had made a proper mess on them, and they giggled softly as they squinted and scrunched their noses, licked cum from their lips, and blinked it out of their eyes.

"Oh sir, you make your cleaner all messy!" exclaimed Ellen, quietly laughing, her tits jiggling subtly below her.

"Fuck, that was a lot of cum!" said Nat, reaching up to wipe a gob of semen from her eye.

The girls cheeks parted, strings of cum sticking to them and looked at each other, bursting out in another fit of giggles as they saw the results of their efforts. Nat took Ellen's head in her hands and leaned close, kissing her full on her cummy lips, their mouths opening to allow their tongues to intertwine and twist against one another.

After a long, intimate kiss, Ellen began to lick Nat's cheek, collecting my semen on her tongue and swallowing it hungrily. It seemed that the more she tasted, the more she wanted it. When she had cleaned Nat's face with her mouth, Nat began scooping the cum off Ellen's face with her fingers, but instead as she moved her hand to her mouth, Ellen snatched her wrist and put her lips over Nat's fingers, sucking my spunk from them noisily.

"You little slut!" exclaimed Nat, but she was smiling.

I had sat back on the office chair by the desk, still breathing heavily, my cock softening on my lap as I watched the girls touch, kiss, and lick each other. Soon, both girls were as clean as they would get, licking their lips and grinning at each other. Their tits were pressed together, and the sight of such wonderful pairs of full breasts was enough to make my balls tingle.

Natalie, her eyes wild with lust, gripped Ellen's wrist and hiked up her skirt, pushing Ellen's hand against her panty-clad mound.

"Oh my god, feel how wet I am," she giggled.

Ellen's eyes lit up when her fingers pushed against Nat's lacy blue panties and she looked at me excitedly.

"Mmmm, her panties are so wet, sir."

"I imagine yours are too, sweetie," I replied.

She blushed and smiled bashfully, and Nat's hands moved quickly to her jeans, unbuttoning them and pushing them down over Ellen's full ass. She wore pink cotton panties, and I could see the faint wet spot between her legs from where I sat in my chair. Natalie slipped her fingers into the front of Ellen's panties and began rubbing her pussy, then pulled her hand out and sucked her fingers.

"Mmmm, and she tastes so good, too!"

Nat's words caused my cock to twitch on my leg, and I felt the blood begin to rush in, swelling it. Ellen looked even more embarrassed, but rather than pull away, she followed Nat's lead and slipped her fingers into Natalie's lacy panties, grinning as she inserted her finger, then pulled her hand out and sampled Natalie's pussy juice, sucking her finger hard and looking at Nat, then me. I smiled approvingly but said nothing, waiting to let things develop organically. Both women seemed highly aroused, and I was in the mood to watch... for a time, anyway.

The girls looked into each others' eyes, then slipped their hands back into each others' panties, their hips moving at the stimulation, biting their lips and uttering soft moans. Nat took the next step, pushing Ellen back and pulling her shoes and black jeans off, followed by her panties. Her smooth, puffy labia glistened in the low light, and Natalie didn't hesitate to crawl between Ellen's legs and shove her face against such an inviting sight.

Ellen arched her back and put her hand on the back of Nat's head, moaning softly as her big tits rose and fell. My cock was now semi-erect, and I felt the embers of my desire being rekindled. Before I could act on it, Nat pulled up her skirt and yanked her thong to the side, across her plump ass cheek.

"Fuck me now, please. I need your cock!" she begged, looking over her shoulder, as she exposed herself to me.

I got up from my chair and knelt behind her, beginning to stroke my cock and rub the tip across her soft ass cheeks. I was rock hard in a few moments, and slipped my fingers along her moist slit. Nat went back to eating Ellen's pussy as I teased her fuck hole with my cock head, nudging it and slapping my cock on her clit. Her body twitched and she uttered muffled moans, backing her ass up against me.

Nat's flowing pussy nectar quickly coated my cock head, and I gripped her ass cheeks firmly as I pushed my length inside her warm vaginal embrace, groaning as I felt her sweet cunt envelop me.

"Oooooh fuck! That's what I need, baby," she moaned loudly, seeming to forget where we were.

To my surprise Ellen looked at her, annoyed, and shoved her mouth back against her pussy, pushing her hips up and grinding her mound on Nat's face.

"You like what Nat's doing down there, don't you Ellen?" I chuckled softly as I pulled out, then pushed back inside Natalie, deeper this time.

Ellen blushed yet again, but smiled and nodded. "She licks it so good. Are you going to fuck her pussy while she eat me?"

I loved the way Ellen was getting into it, and her accent made it even more arousing.

"Does this answer your question?" I thrust hard into Natalie's cunt, causing her body to lurch forward, driving her mouth against Ellen's pussy.

Ellen closed her eyes and moaned, and I heard Nat utter a muffled squeak, then giggle.

"Holy shit you're so deep!" she exclaimed, but backed her ass up against me as she slurped away between the cleaner's legs.

I began fucking Nat firmly and evenly, holding her hips and admiring Ellen who, rather than watch Natalie give her head, was watching me, her eyes hungry, soaking in every movement, every thrust, every curl of my lips. She let go of Nat's hair and her hand trail up her body to play with her erect nipples and squeeze large handfuls of her incredible breasts as she softly whimpered.

After a time, I pulled out and smacked Nat's ass, lying down on the floor on my back, saying, "Ellen, stand up and face the other way. I want Nat to ride my cock reverse cowgirl and eat your pussy from behind."

It didn't take long for the girls to arrange themselves as I asked, Nat squatting over my cock and guiding my thick length back inside her, then taking handfuls of Ellen's round ass cheeks and spreading them, kissing up her thighs until she reached Ellen's dripping pussy. Ellen was facing her cleaning cart and put her hands on it, gripping it hard as her legs trembled. I enjoyed the view as Nat bounced enthusiastically on my cock, taking my whole length into her with every stroke.

I picked up movement in my peripheral vision: a shadow in the hallway. Before any of us had time to react, the handle of the office we were in began to turn. Ellen barely had time to pull her t-shirt down over her tits, her bra still bunched up under them when the door swung open. We all froze. I couldn't see what was happening, due to the cleaning cart blocking my view, but I heard Ellen gasp and a male voice speak.

"Oh! I'm sorry... Ellen? Is that you?"

"H-hello Robert. Yes, it's Ellen," she stammered, her voice shaking.

There was a brief pause before Robert continued, "I didn't know anyone was in here. I... wasn't aware you were cleaning this floor. And why are the lights off?"

My heart was pounding and I squeezed Nat's ass hard, holding her down on me, my cock buried inside her. Fuck. We were surely caught. I could only imagine how Ellen looked to the man, her tits stretching her tee, her nipples poking out, her cheeks flushed. The cleaning cart must have blocked his view below her waist, where she was standing, slightly bent, bottomless, with another girl's face buried in her pussy.

"I was just leaving. I must have come to wrong floor by mistake. They look so much the same," she giggled nervously.

"They do, don't they."

Another awkward pause.

"Ok, well I'll just empty the bins-"

"-No! I mean, it's fine. I will do them. I am here already," Ellen interjected, then giggled uncomfortably.

I understood now: he was another cleaner. It was a lucky coincidence, really. If it had been an office worker they might have just come right in. Getting caught having a threesome in someone's office would surely be grounds for dismissal.

I could see Ellen's legs trembling a bit, and was shocked to see Natalie move her head, tasting Ellen's pussy at the most inopportune time. I smiled in spite of myself-that was just like her to be cheeky. The thrill of nearly getting caught was probably driving Nat crazy with lust. I could feel her pussy clench my dick firmly inside her, her juices pooling at the base of my cock. I decided to play along, and slowly lifted her ass off my hips, then carefully began sliding my member in and out of her. I saw her fingers push hard into the soft flesh of Ellen's buttocks.

"Thank you, Ellen. That means I'm finished for the night. Here, let me get this for you."

The fluorescent lights blinked on in strobe-like bursts as Nat and I froze again, feeling like a deer in the headlights. I actually closed my eyes, as if doing so would make me invisible.

"Good night!" announced Robert.

I heard a cart being wheeled away, the sound fading down the hallway. All three of us breathed a collective sigh. Ellen moved away from Nat quickly and rushed around her cart to the door, peering up and down the hallway, waiting a few moments, then turning off the light again and shutting the door. She pushed her cart up against it this time, in case of another interruption.

When she turned back to us, she was breathing hard, her nipples poking through her top like pebbles and, despite the only light being from the hallway, I could see her cheeks were glowing. She looked both comical and sexy, standing there essentially braless and bottomless, her cute slit and puffy pussy lips looking inviting between her legs.

"That was too close!" she hissed, but her eyes softened when she looked at Nat, still straddling my cock.

Ellen sighed and crossed her arms. "I want to be fucked now," she pouted.

"I guess that's only fair. You handled yourself very well under pressure," admitted Nat, taking hold of my cock and sliding it wetly out of her fuck hole.

Ellen was on me in a flash, smiling as she picked my rigid member from my stomach and rubbed the tip against her soft, moist labia. She uttered a satisfied moan as I sank into her velvety depths, her eyes closing and her brow furrowing. I pulled up her top again, needing to see her perfect bust again, and she leaned forward to offer them to my hungry mouth.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers