The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,641 Followers

She began grinding on my cock as I cupped her hanging tits, sucking her nipple hard between my lips. Natalie, meanwhile, stripped out of her wet panties and stood over my head with her feet on either side of me. She put her hand under Ellen's chin and guided her face up to her pussy, holding her shirt up to give Ellen unfettered access to her lady bits.

"Your turn, sweetie," said Nat, moving her hand to the back of Ellen's head and gripping her ponytail.

She pushed her hips forward and forced Ellen's mouth against her mound, groaning softly. I had a wonderful view of Ellen sliding her hands up the insides of Nat's thighs, caressing them sensuously until her left hand roamed over Nat's ass, two fingers of her right hand extending to push up inside Nat's pussy.

"Mmmm, yes... finger my pussy while you suck my clit, hun," Nat murmured, pivoting her hips back and forth.

I used my hands to squeeze Ellen's waist and control her movements on my cock, her legs flexing as she slid up and down my shaft. Her tongue pushed hard against Nat's clit with each upward thrust of my cock, and the three of us lost ourselves in our mutual pleasures, thrilled by the excitement of almost being caught.

"Fuck... I keep expecting someone to... aaahhh... to walk by again," said Natalie, briefly distracted as she looked over her shoulder at the office window.

"Let's get into a position where we can at least keep an eye on things, then," I suggested, lifting Ellen off my stiff rod and standing up.

I took Ellen's hand and helped her to her feet, her legs a little shaky, then I put my hands on the girls' hips, turning them both to face the window into the hallway. I went to door and pulled the cord of the venetian blinds, raising them.

"What are you doing?" hissed Nat, as Ellen looked at me with equal horror.

"We'll see if someone's coming more easily this way, since we're all going to be facing the same direction." I walked back over to the girls, squeezing their asses playfully.

"And if someone is there?" said Ellen.

"We duck." I gestured to where the window ended and the wall began, about waist height.

Ellen hesitated, her eyes darting out into the hallway, but Nat put her hands on the glass and bent over, wiggling her ass at me.

"Whatever, just pound my pussy and make me cum, you big-cocked fucker," she blurted.

I grinned at Ellen and put my hand on her back, easing her down until she was bent at the waist like Nat. I pushed their asses together at the hip, my cock twitching as I absorbed the beautiful view of the two women's round posteriors. I cupped their buttocks and explored them with my fingers, my warm palms, embracing their smooth, soft skin, their curves, gliding my fingers along their ass cracks until I tickled their dripping pussies. The girls moaned softly and giggled as I teased their clits, exchanging smiles.

I stepped up behind Nat, running my hand over her round bottom, and nudging her pussy with the head of my cock. I couldn't remember the last time I had fucked her tight, smooth pussy, and my balls tingled in anticipation of penetrating my sexy colleague.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me!" she hissed, looking back over her shoulder and pushing her ass back against me.

I gripped her ass cheek and pushed forward, thrusting my cock between her puffy pussy lips, feeling her warm, wet embrace around my member. Her hand flew back, her fingertips pressing against my abs, arresting my forward momentum.

"Aaah, fuck!" she moaned, taking a few deep breaths.

She kept her fingers on my stomach as I massaged her ass. Her body was turned toward Ellen, who was looking back at me, but her gaze followed the curve of Nat's body until it fixated on her hanging tits. She reached out to cup Nat's tit and gently tweak her nipple. Nat grinned at Ellen and put her hand behind Ellen's head, pulling her close for a kiss. I took my opportunity to ease my cock deeper inside Nat's pussy. She moaning into Ellen's mouth, and I felt her nails dig into my stomach, but she didn't stop me.

I slowly withdrew, then began an even rhythm of thrusts, fucking Nat with about half my cock while the girls made out. I moved my hand to Ellen's ass cheek, squeezing it firmly before running my fingers down her crack and between her legs, where I began to play with her hard clit. Now it was her turn to moan into Nat's mouth.

I fed more of my cock into Nataile, her ass now pushing back against me. My fingers probed Ellen's wet hole, and I slipped two fingers inside her, finger fucking her pussy as Nat squeezed me blissfully inside her. Ellen broke off their kiss and looked back at me.

"Is it my turn now?" she asked innocently.

"What? He was just getting going!" protested Nat, but I slipped my cock out of her and positioned myself behind Ellen.

"Sorry Nat. You girls will have to get along and share my cock," I said softly as I slid my head along Ellen's dripping slit, then thrust inside her soft, pink hole.

She cried out softly then bit her lip. "Ooohhh yes, fuck me, sir!"

Who was I to refuse?

I moved back and forth between the girls, fucking them harder each time, my balls slapping their clits as their tongues explored each others' mouths and their soft, round tits bounced under them. I was just beginning to wonder how much longer I would last when Nat began throwing her ass back against my pelvis.

"Yes.. yes... yes... fuck my pussy hard, baby... I'm so close!" she whimpered, doing her best to be quiet as she reached under herself to rub her clit.

Her spasming cunt told me she had begun to climax, and I held her hips as I fucked her, her legs trembling as she pressed her face against the office window.

"Fuck yeah, Nat. Cum all over my cock," I growled, thrusting deep and flexing my cock inside her.

Her body stopped shaking and she brought her fingers up to slip into Ellen's mouth, who sucked her cum off hungrily. I moved back behind Ellen and began pounding her pussy hard and fast. She squeaked and braced herself against the window, and I reached underneath her to grope her swaying tits as I fucked her, bringing my self closer to orgasm.

"Aaahhh, Ellen... I'm gonna cum..." I murmured, unable to hold off any longer.

"Yes, sir! Cum in my pussy! Please cum inside me!" she moaned, probably a little too loudly.

I squeezed her tits hard, my fingers digging into her soft flesh as my cum sped through my cock, spurting powerfully deep inside her cunt. I felt her ass lift as she stood on the tips of her toes, her legs shaking so much that her ass wiggled. I slammed into her again, giving her another blast of my semen as she whimpered, trying to be quiet but doing a poor job of it. Another thrust, another cum blast into her tight pussy, and another jerk of her body as her orgasm gripped her.

Taking the initiative, Natalie pushed her tongue into Ellen's mouth to keep her quiet as she squeezed the last of my cum from my cock. I stroked her back and she lowered herself back to the flat of her feet as I slid out of her. A large gob of cum followed, spilling out of her puffy pussy and down her thigh.

I saw Ellen's fingers flash between her legs as she scooped the errant cum up and brought it to her mouth, sucking it off and swallowing it. Natalie was behind her before I could react, squatting behind Ellen and pushing her mouth against her pussy. Ellen squealed, then bit her finger as Nat lapped her dripping cunt, sucking my cum from inside her and slurping it noisily. Ellen's body moved in waves as Nat ate her, and I noticed her breathing increase once more.

"Fuck... you're going to make her cum again," I said to Nat, stepping up next to Ellen and offering her my glistening cock.

Ellen gripped it and fed it between her lips, cleaning our cum from it, moaning around my softening cock as Nat tongued her clit. Her moans became louder again, and Nat squeezed her ass cheeks as Ellen came hard on Natalie's face. More wet sounds filled the room as Nat indulged in the flowing juices of her female friend, as well as the remnants of my hot load that were squeezed from inside her convulsing pussy.

My cock slipped heavily from between her lips, and she panted, her forearm against the window.

"Ooohh... oh fuck that is good... mmmm thank you..." she said gratefully as Nat backed away, licking her lips.

We had almost completely lost track of where we were as the door across the hall opened suddenly.

"Duck!" I hissed, pushing Ellen down as I crouched, my eyes peeking out the bottom edge of the office window.

It was Bella. She swept out of the office like a swift breeze, her hair flowing out behind her and her big tits bouncing in her tight tube dress. She was gone almost as fast as she appeared.

The girls were already putting their clothes back on, and I decided it would be wise to do the same. Now was the moment of truth: to see whether our operation had been a success. I kept my eye on the office door, but no one had left yet.

We were all decent again and waiting for more than a few minutes. I didn't want to risk sending Ellen in to get my phone in case she was caught, or if they had already discovered it there. I gulped as I considered the possibility.

"What if they don't leave? I'm not staying here all night," Nat whispered hoarsely, gesturing exuberantly and making her tits wobble.

As if on cue, the office door opened again. I spun around to see two older men emerge, one of them slapping the other on the back as they shared a guttural laugh. We kept low and out-of-sight until they passed, exiting the hallway and using the lift.

"All clear. Let's go," I said, opening the door to look up and down the hallway.

Ellen let herself into the office while Nat and I waited. She thrust my phone into my hands as if holding it for another second would burn her. I checked quickly to see that it recorded, the video beginning to play.

"Yes!" I said triumphantly.

"Please, let us go," Ellen said anxiously, shooing us down the hall.

We returned to our floor and I entered my office with Nat, who was following me like a greedy kid who had been promised sweets. Ellen stood a little uncomfortably in my doorway, looking embarrassed by her actions. I approached her and put my hands on her arms.

"Thank you so much, Ellen. This means a lot. I promise no matter what happens that none of this will come back to you, ok? You can trust me."

She looked at me for a moment with her dark, puppy dog eyes. Finally, she smiled and nodded. I leaned in and kissed her deeply on the mouth, making her blush. It was funny how a kiss could make her blush even after I had had a threesome with her and Nat only a short while ago.

"Maybe you thank me again, sometime," she giggled, biting her lip.

"You can count on it."

I patted her ass in her tight jeans and she left, swaying her curvy hips. I picked my jacket up from the back of my chair, putting my arms into it.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Nat, crossing her arms over her ample bosom. "Let's watch it!"

I shook my head. "Not here. It's too risky. I'm going to take it home and watch it there. The fewer people that are involved with this the better, Nat."

She seemed angry at first, but the truth of my words was undeniable. Nat could safely deny having any knowledge of what was on the video if push came to shove.

"Ugh, fine!" she huffed.

I picked up my briefcase and prepared to leave. Natalie threw her arms around my neck and pressed her tits against my chest.

"That was so hot. Don't ever make me wait that long for your cock again," she smiled, then kissed me on the lips, our tongues tangling.

"Stop, or I'm going to want to fuck you again," I chuckled.

"Oh really?" she replied, raising her eyebrows and reaching down to squeeze my cock through my pants.

A noise down the hall stopped things from progressing further and Nat sighed.

"Until next time. If you want to call me to talk about that," she pointed to my phone in my hand, "I'll be around."

I kissed her once more and left to the underground parking, relieved to be going home, and excited about what I might find on the surreptitious recording.

I was not prepared for what I was about to discover.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,641 Followers