The Old Man & The Hot Young Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell yes!"

"Ok, I'm going to be on top. Do you want to do it here on the couch, or would it be better on the floor?"

"The floor! Definitely the floor!"

"Ok, last and most important question. Do you think you can go two minutes without coming in my cunt, or do we need a raincoat on that thing?"

"Oh, my god, Angie! I wish I could go it, but right now, I am so turned on I'm afraid I'll come just looking at you!"

"Ok, let's get some latex over that thing." Before he could reach for his jacket, Angie produced a foil packet from the same drawer she'd had the game and lube in. She tore the pack open and quickly rolled it over his throbbing cock. And then, slowly and smoothly, she slid down onto him, pulling his cock all the way into her pussy.

"Oh, god, Angie, that feels so good! So good!"

"Yes, Bob! Yes!" She started a slow rocking, forward and back, up and down, in and out, squeezing his cock with her cunt and relaxing her grip. It was the best fuck he'd ever had! He watched the expression on her face, the glow in her beautiful green eyes, and those incredible tits, moving above his face! And then, just as he was ready to come, the damned timer buzzed!

"Damn, Angie, don't stop! Please! I am so fucking close!"

But she did. She stood up, pulling that sweet pussy off of his cock. "I know, Bob! I know! I'm right on the edge, too! But we agreed. Damn I hate that timer! Maybe you'll get an "I". Roll the dice, Bob!"

He got the six he needed to land on the Bonus square! "Oh, shit, Angie! I hope I draw the damned Super Bonus!" He did! "I got it, I got it! Hurry up girl, roll the fucking dice! Get another damned "I"!"

She landed on a Rest! They sat, watching the timer, for the two longest minutes he could ever remember! "Why, Angie, does that thing go so fast when we're fucking and so slow now, when we want it to go faster?"

She just laughed. "We both needed this, Bob. We're going to be ready to go the distance now!"

The timer finally buzzed and Bob rolled, a four. He landed on a "G". And he drew an "O"! "Are you ready, Angie! We're using the timer. I'm saving the Bonus for the next "I"!"

"Yes, Bob! Hurry up, get your tongue in here!" She scooted to the edge of the couch again, and Bob hit the timer as he dropped between her thighs. He started to attack her cunt, and then remembered that she liked it slow. He spent the two minutes making soft, slow circles around her clit with the tip of his tongue. And quit the second the timer buzzed. 'Oh, god, Bob, that was so good! I am so close! Damn, one of us needs the damned "I"!"

Neither of them was willing to just put the game away and fuck. They were determined to play it out. Angie rolled a five and landed on an "R". She held her breath and drew. "Yes! It's an "I"! Here, Bob! On the couch! Get that thing in me! Damn I need that!"

He moved over her and slid his still covered cock all the way into her cunt and began a slow long dance, in and out of her pussy! It was incredible! She squeezed and released, lifting her ass to meet his thrusts. And then she came! "Oh my god, Bob! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, my god! Yes!"

He kept the same steady pace, watching the expressions on her face, enjoying the knowledge that he'd given her this. And then he felt the tightening in his balls and a second later he exploded in her pussy! He kept moving, pumping the come into her until he was afraid the rubber would break. And then, totally spent, he collapsed onto her, feeling her tits pushing against his chest, feeling her heart thumping, his cock starting to soften in her pussy.

Angie, took his face in her hands and kissed him. "Thank you, Bob! That was beyond awesome! I needed that so bad!"

"I should be thanking you, Angie! I needed it at least as much as you, if not more! Thank you!"

"I think you better get that monster out of me before we lose the raincoat, Bob. I think you're starting to soften up a bit! Why don't we put the game away and go to the bedroom for a while? I'm pretty sure we can stiffen that bad boy back up if we rest for a few minutes!"

"Do not pinch me! I don't want to wake up from this dream!"

Angie laughed. "I don't know if you can understand it, Bob, but this has been just as good for me! It's been quite a while since I enjoyed an evening this much."

"Well, I don't think there's any question, we'll have no problem with the revival!"

It took a few minutes to put the game back in the box and as she put it, and the lube, back in the drawer, Angie grabbed several more foil packets. Bob was still feeling like he was dreaming, walking around nude with this hot young redhead!

They went into the bedroom and pulled the covers back on the queen size bed. "I usually sleep on this side," Angie said, "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, that's great! I sleep on the other side! Are we actually going to sleep?"

"Well I think a twenty or thirty minutes nap will help us both! Is that okay?"

He didn't think for a minute that he could possibly fall asleep lying in bed beside this gorgeous young lady! He was wrong. He was out before his head found the pillow! The sensation that brought him awake was, at first, confusing. It took several seconds to register. His cock, warm and moist – and then the gentle suction. He came fully awake with a start, and looked down to see those incredible green eyes smiling at him as Angie's mouth moved slowly up and down his quickly hardening cock!

"Hey, sleepy! Ready to go again?"

It was Bob's turn to laugh! "No, not yet!" He chuckled at her questioning look. "There are two sweet nipples that need some attention first, and then I think someone's pussy just might need a bit of attention from either a tongue or a finger or both!"

Fifteen minutes later, Angie finally got her breath back! Bob had given her multiple orgasms with his tongue on her clit and a finger working in her pussy finding her g-spot. "Oh, god, Bob! That was incredible! Let me get you covered! I want that cock in me now!"

She quickly rolled the latex the length of his erection and then lowered her pussy onto him.

"Go slow, Angie! I want this to last as long as it can! Forever would be just fine! You are the most incredible lover! No one has ever been this good!"

She moved slowly up and down on his very hard erection. He watched her face, those freckles on her nose, the red hair on her shoulders, her tits rising and falling as she rocked back and forth. As he felt himself coming close, he slowed her down just a little. They worked together, both of them enjoying every second of his erection moving in and out of her cunt, her pussy moving up and down on his cock. They kept the motion going for a blissful eternity.

"Oh, god, Bob! This is so very, good! But, don't you need to come?"

"Yes, no, no, yes! Damn, Angie! I do, I really do! But I want this to last! Don't you?"

"I have! So good! Yessss! I've lost count! Orgasms! Yessss! Keep going, Bob!"

That was enough! He exploded in her pussy! And kept fucking her, and kept coming! Angie finally stopped him. "Bob, we don't want to break the rubber! We have to stop!"

An hour later, they'd shared a hot shower and he was at the door, ready to leave. "Thank you, Angie. This has been the most awesome evening. Thank you!"

"I agree, Bob. It has been incredible. I do have one extra request."

"Yes?"

"Do you remember I said I preferred older men? One thing going about older men is they understand discretion. Can we keep this discrete, please? It would not be good for my uncle, or the rest of the staff, to know I went out with, hell, I screwed the brains out of, a customer! Can we keep it between us, please? And, I mean, I don't want any of the other guys thinking they should hit on me, okay?"

"Not a word, Angie! To anyone."

"Oh, Bob, there's one more thing."

"Yes?"

"I get off at nine every Tuesday!"

12