The Oracle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine felt panicked as she felt her energy leave her, but was a prisoner in her own body. Unable to move, she waited, fighting to ignore the waves of ecstasy that was rocking her body hard as Olethia rubbed against her swollen clit. Olethia's body trembled as she broke the kiss, her eyes turning back to their usual pale blue before she pulled her face away to look down at Catherine's pretty features. Catherine felt too weak to move, her muscles fighting against her as she moved to shift her body under Olethia's weight. Olethia smiled and kissed Catherine's nose, unaware of what had just happened.

Olethia slid off of Catherine's body and moved to lie next to her. Catherine's thoughts were cloudy as she turned her head to gaze at Olethia. She was unsure of what just happened. What she did know is that she came really hard twice from Olethia's relentless touch, and that she wanted her again. The panic she felt only moments ago was also completely gone, and she couldn't remember it. She had a very unsettled feeling, but told herself she was being silly and she smiled faintly at Olethia. "Hi there."

Olethia smiled and slid her fingertips lightly over Catherine's body. She tucked her hair behind her ear and gazed at Catherine, her eyes meeting hers. Catherine's gaze left Olethia's face and went to the now exposed ear and her eyes widened. Olethia was oblivious, and was busy enjoying the view of Catherine's naked body. Catherine reached a hand up and touched Olethia's ear and gasped in fear.

Olethia sat up quickly and grabbed Catherine's hand. "Please don't be frightened of me.." Olethia begged. Tears filled her eyes, cursing at herself at how stupid she was to let this happen, and to let herself be exposed like this.

"Oracle..? Oh my.. Oracle I am so sorry. I had no idea it was you." Catherine stammered, sitting up and covered herself with the blankets. Catherine's voice was filled with fear. The villagers would hang her if they knew she had defiled the Oracle. She bowed her head and stared down at the bed in shame.

"Catherine, please. It's okay. I should have told you.." Olethia tried to comfort Catherine and calm her down. A tear slid down her cheek as she realized this was how it would always be for her. She gazed at Catherine and sighed, getting out of bed and grabbed her dress off of the floor. Catherine was not responding. "I'll leave, but please don't tell anyone. I don't want the village to know I'm here." Olethia was frightened of how the villagers could react if they knew she had left the Cave and was living among them. They could blame Jonathon.

Catherine watched the Oracle as she panicked, and softened when she saw a tear run down the Oracle's cheek. "You should go, Olethia.. I'll come and see you later and we will talk about this. I promise though, I won't tell." Catherine reached and picked up Olethia's hooded cloak and passed it to her after the Oracle had finished putting her dress back on.

Olethia nodded, tying her cloak and placing the hood over her head. "Okay.. thank you. I look forward to seeing you again." Olethia said softly as she wiped the tears off of her cheeks and moved to the door.

After Olethia made her quick exit, Catherine fell onto her back and stared at the ceiling, trying to make sense of the afternoon. Her body ached, and she felt bruised. She thought about how the Oracle was here in her village, and what they had just done together. Before she knew it, her eyes had closed and she fell asleep.

12