The Orc and the Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remedy is a little surprised when she's pulled into a hug, and this shock makes it a lot harder to hold back the sudden emotional rush from the half nymph girl. It had been embarrassment after embarrassment today, and goofing up and sort of messing up Amira's night had Remedy's cheeks wet as they were pressed up against Amira's breasts, Remedy warm against her and smelling faintly of blueberry. The half nymph is a little hesitant to respond, unsure of herself and what to say... but eventually, she hugs Amira back, trembling against her, and the half-nymph, despite blinking rapidly to try to diminish her tears, giggles nervously as she leans against Amira. ...She could feel it, you know, when she'd fallen against Amira that first time. Something was off about the woman, and Remedy found her 'attractive,' and wasn't quite sure 'why.' So Remedy's resistance, where normally she would pull away from another woman, is gone, as she leans against Amira, taking a deep breath and finding it, bizarrely, intoxicating. "...Miss Amira..." murmured, Remedy abruptly sounding 'faintly' drugged and sedated, but very puzzled, as she peers up at Amira. "...We... just got off on the wrong foot all around." The half-nymph licks her lips lightly, trying to find words to make this less awkward, but finding a curious fuzz over her thoughts.

Amira just strokes Remedy's hair gently for a moment. Everything about Amira screams woman, of course. Remedy can feel the gentle softness of those breasts against which she is pressed right now, she can feel the silky smooth skin under her hands. The curves, the lips speaking little words, still slurred, but where meaning was no longer in the words, but the sound of the voice for now, calming, soothing. That all was female, gentle. But there was this other quality, too, this protectiveness and strength, something...decidedly not female. Something entirely different. Eventually, she does speak again though, still holding the half-nymph girl lightly. "Ya need nae be sorry lass. We both got off on da wrong foot an mah hotheadedness dun make thingsh easier..." she giggles briefly, shaking her head. The embrace continues, strong, firm, their bodies pressed together. Something in Amira's scent, something was decidedly off. Not in a bad way, mind you... just... different.

Remedy was 'drowning' in it, whatever it was. This was, in fact, exactly why Remedy had been heading to the Red Lantern District, and had been so bitchy about picking choices herself. Some didn't have this effect like others did. ...Something about potency... about strength, power, the ripple of muscles, the raw, rough feel of a man against her. Remedy is feverish to the touch, and she is confused, but despite her confusion, her legs are spread slightly, and the only reason Amira wouldn't feel Remedy's moist desire against her thigh, is because Remedy, the silly girl, wore both a mini-skirt and shorts today, which is enough of a buffer to make her wanton lust somewhat masked. Still... the scent of Remedy climbs up and over them, and there is, likewise, in Remedy's scent, that intoxicating lure of need, of an intense desire to fuck her, to bed her, and plant one's seed in that almost unnaturally fertile womb... though, of course, the drink Remedy had had earlier would insure she'd have no children for a few nights.

Remedy reluctantly, notably panting, pulls away, blushing huskily, confused, nipples very blatantly straining the dark blue strip of cloth over her chest, looking dazed. "...Miss Amira..." she licks her lips, her mouth dry. Wanton lust... it was great, but Remedy wanted to know more, and her mind fought against the raging nymph blood and desperate desire of her body. Despite that, Remedy remains close, her face mere inches from Amira, taking deep, intoxicating breaths. "...Am I bisexual...?" Remedy stares down at Amira's breasts, her world turned upside down somewhat. She didn't think so, it still didn't feel the same, thinking of other women. She looks back to Amira, and eyebrows are drawn together, just slightly, before Remedy's eyes abruptly widen in shock. "...Aaaaaaah!" Not a scream mind you. A sudden gasp of understanding and relief mixed.

Amira tilts her head a little. Well, she hadn't had this kind of effect on a woman before. Hell, that was... well, she was a half-nymph so maybe... ohhh, that was something different. Catching that scent, through the haze of alcohol, Amira certainly catches on quickly and rather intensely, what with the hormones floating about. And if Remedy had remained close...well then she would probably notice that something was growing rather hard against her midriff by now, pressing through the fabric of Amira's wide pants. The explanation for those pants, THERE you have it! The half-orc girl is suddenly rather aware of how close they are and of what is happening and she blushes... yes, she blushes and shifts a little, half intent on pulling away, half intent on remaining where she was or even getting closer. "Not exactly...." she mumbles to Remedy's question and smirks a little, her speech still slurred.

Remedy is... dirty. She came out to have fun, and suddenly, a sly smirk is on the half-nymph's face, her eyes narrowed faintly... oh, not in a bad way. In a plotting way that says she just spotted something, or in this case, someone, she absolutely 'has' to have. "...Close enough." Remedy grins up at Amira. To think, she'd just been talking to Rothrick about how some wanton sluts just 'had' to try something different. ...How much more 'different' could Remedy ask for? Remedy eyes the bag of coins in her hand, then looks back to Amira, peering up at 'her' though dark blue bangs as she licks her lips. Remedy's voice is a little hesitant, the faintest trace of nervousness in her tone, but that doesn't stop her from asking. "Miss Amira... would you mind... helping me play out a little fantasy?" Remedy reaches out, free hand settling lightly on Amira's hip, Remedy pulling herself back up against the half orc, as the bag of coins is held up between them, Remedy all too happy to conceal Amira's 'surprise' in public by feeling it pressed up against her belly. "...I barely know you... 'yet.' And I kinda want to fuck a bit of a stranger, though... I think I want to get to know you. ...And I want to be a whore. Just... sometimes." Remedy purrs up at Amira, as the bag of coins would be pressed insistently into one of Amira's hands. ...She'd give Amira the money just so Amira could 'pay her' for a fuck, hah.

The half-orc is still pretty much drunk. And now incredibly turned on. Well, hell. She had an incredibly hot girl pressing against her. She could feel the soft, plump curves of those breasts pressing against her body. She could feel her..."extra" pressing against Remedy's stomach. She could still detect the scent of the half-nymph, needy and lust-filled in the air. How could she refuse? She had lost inhibitions, any she might have had, when she had downed the 5th bottle of liquor. So, the coins are taken. She#s no stranger to buying her entertainment after all. So instead of even thinking about things twice, instead of even pondering the ramifications of this, the half-orc simply says. "So... how much ya take fer a full service whore? And mind ya, I want ya ta swallow and take a load up both yer holes....at least." she waggles with the purse a little, letting the coins clink against each other.

Remedy licks her lips, blushing as Amira easily slips into the role, purring. She's a touch reluctant to pull away, but for this act... in order to 'size' Amira up, Remedy takes a step back, putting one hand on her hip and pretending to really by thinking about this... "Mmm, at least three fucks... that'll come down to..." she giggles. "30 copper." Hah, calling herself a cheap fuck. It was all for fun, of course. "For you, that is... don't tell your friends." Remedy's voice is soft as she says this last part. "I'll swallow. I'm clean... and I'm on an herb that'll make sure I don't get pregnant." Remedy licks her lips, then laughs. "Ah, fuck it, Fuck me Amira!" Hands suddenly on Amira's hips, and Remedy couldn't lie. She wanted Amira 'now.' All pretense of the fantasy is abruptly thrown aside, Remedy dropping to her knees as she moves to hastily tug down Amira's pants. A little rushed? The nymph has been needy all day, and Amira's is like a diamond in the rough dropped into her lap when she didn't expect to find anything. Full service indeed.. it would be her 'pleasure' to be filled with Amira's spunk by the end of the night.

Amira is surprised, but not in a bad way, certainly. And Remedy, well Remedy might be surprised, too, in a good way. Amira certainly has quite some extra down there. Even if it might not be one of the biggest, her cock is rather thick with a slow, gentle curve to it which, as Amira had found out, usually led to the tip of her shaft pressing against women's most sensitive spots inside. Not to mention that her shaft was very thick and, to go with the rest of her body, it was also -rock-hard. Pants are removed easily enough and Amira peers down to the needy, greedy half-nymph from heavily lidded eyes. It's been a while since she had a proper fuck and already, pre-cum is glistening at the tip of her cock, the thick member almost throbbing with anticipation as her free hand slips into Remedy's hair, stroking, but also taking a (for now) light hold of it.

Remedy is just about everything Amira needs and probably expects at this point. Legs spread in the dirt, her wet, though still covered, sex pressed lightly against Amira's foot now, Remedy shivers as Amira's fingers wind into her hair. While she might not have cared for being 'led,' sex seems to have changed everything, as the possessive feel has Remedy's breath hot on that thick, hard shaft. Remedy worships it, her tongue curling up against the shaft as she licks from the root all the way up to the crown and back again, savoring the taste and even kissing the head once or twice. Her hands settle on Amira's hips as Remedy giggles just a bit, jiggly, heavy breasts rubbing against Amira's legs a moment, as dark blue lips purse tight around the head of that gently curved cock, the needy nymph's tongue diving in to tease the tip of her shaft as Remedy shuffles closer. There's no time wasted for the half nymph, bells jingling ever so faintly as Amira slides smoothly between her lips into the warm, wet depths of her mouth, Remedy's tongue curling tight against the base of her shaft, tongue arched to follow that gentle curve as Remedy slides her quite smoothly right into her throat. ...For someone who hasn't been fucking much as of late, Remedy doesn't seem to have any form of gag reflex, but that might just come with the race, really.

Regardless of what it came with, it gave Amira a superb sense of pleasure and the half-orc, eyes still heavily lidded, moans deeply as she feels her shaft sliding between those pretty lips right down into the tight throat of the half-nymph. The hand holding Remedy's hair instinctively tightens the hold on her hair and the grip pulling Remedy even closer while the half-orc's hips thrust forward lightly, burying herself within that mouth and throat as deeply as possible. The exquisite feel of Remedy's body against hers, those heavy, jiggling breasts against her leg make the half-orc smile brightly. Even when drunk, she certainly knows what she wants in this sort of situation, -and- she knows a woman's needs. Hell, she -is- half woman after all. Her toes curl lightly, in those light sandals, causing them to rub against the as yet covered sex of the half-nymph, while she holds her firmly down, fully buried in that needy mouth for a moment before she 'allows' the half-nymph to slide back and begins to pull her head back and forth rhythmically.

Remedy moans with pleasure as Amira stuffs her throat full of that thick, hot shaft, the half nymph shivering as her lips are pulled down to the root of Amira's cock, and she does nothing to pull away, her lips flush up against Amira's crotch. Remedy's eyes open, to glance up for a moment, and she begins to bob, slowly, up and down that shaft, when Amira gives her the freedom to do so. Dark blue lips purse tight around that warm shaft as Remedy's tongue, silky feeling, curls around Amira's shaft, loosely stroking it, until Remedy's lips are pursed just beyond the crown of Amira's dark green shaft, and she's working her way back down when those toes curl up against her moist sex, which causes her to moan hot around Amira's shaft, her own hips grinding, lightly, down against those shifting toes. Despite her bunched skirt and the booty-shorts she's been wearing today, her moistness is obvious at this point, somewhat of a testament to just how horny Amira has gotten her. As if the fact that she is literally drooling around Amira's cock wasn't testament enough.

Amira grins faintly, licking her lips, little tusks gleaming in the dim light of the streets. Woweeee, that was certainly a skilled little slut right here, and greedy. She moans again as Remedy begins to bob her head and her fingers curl a little tighter into the half-nymph's hair, pulling her back and forth intently, forcing her (as if she didn't want it!) to take that thick shaft all the way into her throat again and again, her hips bucking lightly to push it just that bit further in and make the whole process just that bit more demanding and a little harsh. Toes continue to curls and shifts, rubbing against the soaked fabric of Remedy's clothing, pressing against sensitive spots insistently One thing was certain, Amira knew just where to touch. She wasn't new to this for sure. "Mhh, who'd ave thought yer such a good lil cock-sucker. Greedy lil slut. Feel good ta suck the cock of yer lover's daughter?" she mumbles quietly, still slurring her words, but speaking clearly enough for the half-nymph to hear her as she grows a bit more heavy-handed on the pulling of the girls hair, though mindful not to actually get to the point of fully hurting her.

Remedy certainly has no intention of resisting the tugs and pulls of her lips down Amira's throbbing shaft, one hand idly dropping from Amira's hip to, with a skill that hints at too much practice, undo the knot that holds that strip of cloth around her tits even as she's bobbing up and down on that shaft, her eyes closing as she moans with pleasure. She didn't really have a foot fetish, mind you, but those toes curling and kneading her cunt through the soaked fabric have her breath coming a bit stuttered around that orcish shaft as it plunges back down her throat, the half-nymph swallowing tight around the head of that cock as she dimly hears the works spoken down to her. Tits freed to jiggle faintly as the thin strip of restrictive cloth is dropped on the ground beside them, when Amira pulls her back this time, Remedy's tongue curls along the base of her shaft, tickling lightly as dark blue lips pull off of the head of her drenched cock with an audible plop, and she looks up at Amira, licking her lips hungrily before she actually replies. "...You want to know what else I'm good at? There's lot of things I'd love to do with my 'lover's' daughter right about now." Remedy grins a bit wickedly up at the half-orc. ...Did she want to fuck right here in the road?

Amira is drunk, remember? She doesn't care that the two of them are right there, in the middle of the road. Of course, it is late, but chances are there will be people passing by eventually. Still, that thought doesn't make it to the alcohol induced mind of the half-orc gal. Right now, she only feels a whole lot of lust, overpowering really. When Remedy pauses to speak, she glances down, smirking lightly, almost amusedly at the words. Her eyebrows raise, though her toes never quite stop what they are doing. "I'll find out whatcha good at. Nights still young an' I'll make sure yer so full o' my cum by the mornin' that ye'll look pregnant. Now finish suckin' that cock lil slut and ya better swallow every last drop. Ah'll get ta paintin' tha lovely skin later!" she mumbles and pulls Remedy down again. She certainly knew what she wanted and was intent on getting it. Remedy would, possibly, be surprised at some point, but the half-orc lass, while having discipline herself, was rather...wild and untamed in bed as many of her former 'lovers' had found out. Hence why she usually had to paid for a lot more than the normal 'hour' at hookers. She just couldn't be fully satisfied in that little time.

Remedy is blushing a heavy, husky purple as she's pulled back down Amira's shaft, and the half nymph offers no verbal reply, not one to deny Amira's own lust since Remedy felt the same way. It isn't like Remedy cares if anyone sees them or, hell, even takes up a slot, though she doubts she'd enjoy anyone else like she's enjoying Amira right now. Lips seal once more around Amira's cock, and with Amira's determination that she should swallow every last drop, Remedy redoubles her efforts. Her tongue curls tight against Amira's shaft as the half-nymph's lips purse tight against her shaft, and she begins to deep-throat the half orc, sitting up a bit more, which unfortunately brings her cunt away from Amira's toes, but let's her 'go down' on the cock she's now thrusting up into her mouth. The sounds of her swallowing are somewhat audible as Remedy's bells jingle and chime in time to each bob of her head, no longer pulling all the way back, but only about half the length of Amira's shaft, the head barely out of her throat before she's diving down again. She suckles tight around Amira's shaft, the pressure almost unbearable as she pulls her way up the shaft, before blowing her way down, but lips pressed tight against the hot shaft, unquestionably milking Amira now as she gets into it.

Amira is definitely getting what she "paid" for. Hah! The half-orc lass is growling low in her throat now, the intense sucking and incredible skill of the half-nymph, not to mention her lack of sexual activity for a while is making this first round seem to be over pretty quickly. She can feel her orgasm coming, building up and her shaft beginning to twitch and jerk inside Remedy's mouth, though the half-orc continues to force feed that thick, curvy cock back into Remedy's throat, again and again. Her motions though grow a little jumpy, a little out of rhythm, jerky as she comes close, legs glistening slightly with her own juices and most probably some drool from Remedy as well as she pumps her hips back and forth to get into the little sluts mouth as deep as possible. "Ngh... fuck yeah...I'm gonna fill yer belly in a moment...good lil slut..." she utters between short, quick breaths, apparently not one to shut up during sex and not one to care about volume either. If anybody in the close vicinity was present, they would certainly hear her. Never mind that though as she suddenly stops her jerking motions for a moment, gripping Remedy's hair almost painfully tight, that thick shaft buried deep within her throat, another jerk and then, the half-nymph would feel a long backed-up load shooting into her and yes... it's been quite a while and therefore, an almost ridiculous amount of hot, sticky, sweet cum pours into the half-nymph's mouth and throat.

Remedy dives down, not planning to miss a drop, drooling around that thick cock as Amira promises to fill her belly with that hot, thick cream. So stuffed she looked pregnant? ...Amira had no idea how much words like that turned on the fertile half nymph, her blood on fire with lust as she pushes the crown of Amira's cock straight into her throat, feeling the thick fluid paint the back of her throat. ...She doesn't swallow, actually, letting it fill her throat as she closes her eyes, letting it flood up and into her mouth for a moment before she actually begins swallowing the thick, potent stuff down, moaning huskily around the orgasming Amira as one hand slips under Amira's cock to find her own folds, stroking and rubbing lightly to carry the she male orc fully through her own orgasm. Shivering with pleasure as she swallows down that hot spunk, Remedy does as she was told, not missing a drop as Amira force feeds her, only beginning to bob again when those thick, hot spurts start to taper off.