The Orc and the Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahhh, blissful orgasmic pleasure. The half-orc shudders with pleasure and delight as she cums, filling the greedy-little slut on her knees in front of her with her potent, hot spunk, eyes closed as her hands continue to pull and tear on the girls hair somewhat. Her thighs are now glistening even more, the silky smooth skin covered with the half-orc's juices from her orgasm, which lasts for quite a bit and conversely, pumps quite a large amount of thick fluid into the half-nymph girl. Eventually though, she is done, the last drop being sucked from that thick cock, she shudders once more. Notably, Amira would not be any softer than before. No lady, not after months of having had only a hand to satisfy herself. Eyes open again and she growls softly. Bending over, she more or less picks Remedy up by her arms, lifting her and turning her around. With quick steps, she drags her to a nearby house and presses the girl against the wall. "ow...ya said ye drank some stuff ta prevent from gettin' pregnant? Think I'm gonna test how good tha stuff works cuz I'm going to pump you so full of my cum that it might overpower tha lil herbs..." she mutters as she leans forward and Remedy would feel the half-orc's breasts pressed against her back and the tip of that thick, curved shaft pressed briefly against her clothes before they are being literally ripped off to gain access.

Remedy giggles as she is pulled up, still clearing her throat and rising to her feet 'quite' willingly as Amira takes firm hold of her arms to 'assist.' "...Do you 'want' to get me pregnant, Miss Amira?" Remedy asks coyly over her shoulder with a sly little smirk, as she's pushed up against the wall, her own sensitive nipples grazing the wood somewhat roughly and causing her to abruptly moan with husky pleasure. Her back arched, her hands settle on the wall as her ass is pushed out against Amira's crotch, rubbing against that glistening shaft for a moment before her shorts are being yanked down. ...The material is actually a little bit of a hassle to 'tear,' made of some curiously strong weave, but a single tug with the intention of tearing them is 'more' than enough to bare her pale blue jiggly ass to the open air, her cunt dripping wet with her lust as she breathes huskily, peering over her shoulder through heavy lidded eyes at Amira. ...Even if Remedy hadn't had the herb earlier today, by this point Remedy couldn't have stopped Amira even if she didn't 'want' to get pregnant. Her body wanted this, and she needed it, and the idea of being flooded with Amira's seed wasn't something Remedy could truly consciously deny. She was born for it, after all. The lips of Remedy's puss notably are not 'pink,' but instead, are a pure white that might remind one of coconut, curiously. "Mmm, you goin' to try to knock me up, sweetie...?" Remedy bites her lower lip, wiggling her ass in the air now.

Amira actually allows for a moment of pause there. Not a real pause, mind you, merely really admiring the curvy, jiggly beauty in front of her, eyes grazing over the blue skin, that needy, glistening cunt, the heavy breasts pressed against the wall. She keeps Remedy firmly in her grasp though as she peers into the half-nymph's eyes, her own midnight black orbs shimmering faintly with amusement and greedy lust. "Try? Who said anything about tryin'? I'mma get ya ta be tha mother o' mah children... knock ya up eventually..." This was a lot of alcohol talking here mind you. She had had no intention to actually be a father/mother right now, but the lust-filled haze in her head caused her to think about those things, caused her to want to get this little half-nymph slut pregnant, wanted to see her belly filled with her spunk and her life. Regardless though, a moment later, she can't and doesn't want to pause anymore.

The half-orc does not want to be gentle right now either. She lets the sword, which is still in her hand by the way, now finally glide to the ground beside her and uses both hands to grab onto those hips. With a low growl, she shifts her position just a little bit and then slams her hips forward. Her thick, curved shaft plows into the half-nymph without pause and as deep as possible right away, heavy, cum-filled balls slapping against the girl's thighs as the half-orc she male buries herself in Remedy to the hilt. She stays there for a moment, a brief moment, savoring the feel of that wet, needy cunt around her before she begins to move. No slow strokes from this one. No, Remedy is getting a literal pounding. The thrusts are fast, almost brutal, driving that thick cock into the girl again and again as she leans forward, hot breath against Remedy's ear as she whispers. "Ya like tha idea o bein' da mother to ma children lil slut? Ya wanna feel ma life growin' inside o' ya?"

Remedy notably has not only 'matched' the color of her clothing to her skin, but the white mini-skirt that pretty much puts her ass and cunt on display, likewise matches the teasing glimpse of her inner folds. Whether Amira wanted to be a mother or not right now, Remedy knew she was drunk... but Remedy wouldn't be the type to stop Amira even if Amira wasn't making a conscious decision to get her pregnant. It's really just luck that she drank the herb earlier before bumping into Amira, because, otherwise, she would definitely be getting knocked up tonight. Remedy gasps with shock and pleasure as she's roughly rammed into, her cunt literally squelching around the she male orc's cock as Amira stabs into her somewhat tight, slick folds and the crown of her shaft bumps painfully against Remedy's cervix, and Remedy is 'about' to say something, when Amira's brutal thrusts begin, savagely... but properly... using Remedy's slutty little body for everything she needs.

The half-nymph is moaning and panting with pleasure, pressed up against the side of the house, and it takes honest concentration, something she is severely lacking for the moment, to remember to grind her jiggly ass back against Amira's wild thrusts, each thrust causing her tits to jiggle wildly, only the wall of the house actually keeping them from flopping. "Mmm... yes, yessss, I want you to get me pregnant..." Remedy groans with pleasure, each thrust causing her ass to ripple slightly as Amira hilts herself again and again, the insistent head of her shaft seeming to demand entrance into Remedy's tight cervix. ...Remedy's cunt muscles tighten, ever so slightly, around Amira's thrusts, but far more important is that the half-nymph is a tight but giving fit around Amira's cock, almost like her cunt was shaped just for Amira's pleasure.

Amira's thoughts are more or less non-coherent by now, even if she can continue to speak little words and sentences into Remedy's ear that point out just how much of a slut she is, just how full she will be by the end of the night. Oh yeah, there was still a lot of cum left in Amira from the months of abstinence. She continues her wild, savage thrusts, hands dug into the jiggly flesh of the half-nymph's ass, holding on to that to pull it towards her with every movement of Amira's hips, rooting herself as deep in Remedy's tight little cunt as possible. Oh yeah, she felt good and she sounded good and smelled good. "Mhh, such a tight, wet lil slut. Can ya feel me poundin' on yer walls... I'mma bury my cock in yer womb darlin'..." she mutters softly, tongue darting out to lick along Remedy's ear, then bite her earlobe, sharp tusks almost piercing the skin, close enough for a little prick as she continues to slam into the half-nymph, continues to press her against the wall and hold her there, intent on using the girl as her little sex toy for now.

Remedy couldn't reply even if she wanted to. Amira drives the wind out of her again and again, and the half-nymph feels slightly drowsy with the cum already sloshing in her belly as she tries to catch her breath, the smell of blueberry juice somewhat thick on the air as Remedy licks drool from her lips, pushed up against the rough wall again and again but barely even feeling the scratchy wood mauling her heavy, jiggling pale blue tits. Amira starts to talk, and Remedy's mind, barely coherent now, is trying to form a reply, a low, husky, 'needy' moan slipping from the half-nymph's mouth as her juices spatter around Amira's cock again and again, but as her moan 'starts' to form into a reply, she's cut off as Amira suddenly is 'past' her cervix, spreading her cunt wide clear to the womb with that thick throbbing shaft and causing Remedy to gasp in both shocked pain and absolutely pleasure. Spread wide, her cervix is still unbearably tight around the head of Amira's cock, also as though trying to 'hold' her there in Remedy's womb with each thrust, giving the faintest suckling and popping sensation around that green dick whenever Amira pulls back. Remedy is a quivering, trembling slut, her legs nearly giving out, and she's leaning fully against the wall now, just 'taking' Amira, drooling with absolute pleasure as she manages to stammer "Yes... yessss, fill me up..." almost begging.

The half-orc lass widens her eyes a little as she feels that almost unbearable tightness as she pushes past Remedy's cervix, into her womb. Of course, she staggers for a moment, almost losing her pace, but truth be told, she hadn't fucked anyone so wild for a good long while. Or ever really. Not this willingly. Not this needy. Not this slutty. One hand comes up from remedy's ass, grabbing a hold of one of those heavy, jiggling breasts, squeezing, mauling it as she slows her thrusts for a bare moment simply to not cum immediately. She wants to savor this feeling for a brief bit longer. but then need overtakes everything and if anything, her thrusts become even more savage. She is close to 'raping' the little half-nymph in front of her now, what with the savagery she is applying, but never actually intent on physically hurting her. She is still pressed forward as her hips slam into Remedy again and again, that thick, throbbing cock pushing into her womb over and over.

"Gods... so tight... I'm cumming... cummin' inside yer hot lil womb..." she moans into Remedy's ear, tongue curling out to lick over her earlobe, cheek, lips rather sloppily, mind in a complete daze by now, her body running on automatic. It doesn't take much of this to get Amira off again, not this incredible tightness around her curved shaft. Just a couple more powerful, quick thrusts and Remedy would feel another load of hot, sticky seed being pumped into her, this time, straight into her womb. And there is still so much more of it, Amira's orgasm coming in long, thick spurts, filling the half-nymph with her seed.

Remedy loves it. This is, without a doubt, something that has been worth waiting for. Never before has the half-nymph been able to get someone into such reckless abandon using her, and Amira couldn't tell, but Remedy finds a newfound appreciation for her own skills as a nymph as her womb is flooded to the brim with Amira's seed, thick, hot spurts of cum stuffing her as Remedy grinds back against Amira's cock. Amira might have been drunk and not particularly serious when she suggested making Remedy look pregnant, but with her belly already stuffed, as Amira pumps Remedy's needy pussy full of that thick fluid, she would find the half-nymph's belly swelling, not too much, but quite notably so. Because of how 'thick' Amira is, the cum didn't have much room to escape Remedy's cunt as Amira roots herself in her, the only thing escaping being the squelching juices of Remedy's own orgasm, smelling sharply like fresh peach, as Remedy groans in low pleasure bordering on unconsciousness. Her heavy tit is squeezed and mauled, and Remedy does not milk... but there 'is' a sticky nectar that seems to have leaked from one of her dark blue nipples, a strand of the sap stretching from the wall to her nipple until Amira's fingers break said strand. The fruit of the forest indeed. Remedy closes her eyes as the waves of ecstasy slowly ebb and diminish, but she doesn't pull away from Amira, panting to catch her breath, trembling beneath the she male orc.

Amira moans low, her breath hot and quick against Remedy's ear and no, she does not pull away either for the moment, savoring the feeling of being rooted deep within the half-nymph. Her hand continues the light mauling of the girls breast as she recovers a bit of breath. Notably, she -still- isn't soft. Remedy would still feel that thickness rock hard in her pussy. That said, with a sudden move, the half-orc pulls herself and Remedy away from the wall. Her thick cock slips out of Remedy abruptly as she spins the half-nymph around, then uses both hands to lift her up and press her into the wall again, this time with her back. She pushes between the girls legs, holding Remedy up seemingly without effort as she peers into the eyes of her current fuck-toy, midnight black orbs glimmering with unrestrained lust. Another thrust of her hips, her cock pushes into that needy cunt again, but she slips out once more, shifting, realigning, holding Remedy up in a certain way. Another thrust, and the thick head of that curved shaft presses against Remedy's ass right as she lets the girl drop down just a little against her.

Remedy feels just a bit woozy, one hand settling on her belly as her tits jiggly and sway and she's held up against the wall. Remedy licks at her lips again, something she can't seem to stop doing since starting to play with Amira, and her legs curl around Amira's hips as her back is pressed against the wall, and Remedy's hand leaves the swell of her belly, cum slowly starting to dribble from her cunt to pool around Amira's cock, pressed up against Remedy's cunt as it is. Her hands settle on Amira's shoulders, Remedy's legs spread wide, but feeling Amira's intentions, she arches her back a bit further, pulling herself up a bit sharply, so that Amira's cock is pushing into the tight depths of her ass. ...There is the 'faintest' smell of aloe vera on the air as Remedy slides down Amira's cock, wincing as the wall rakes her back, and it's probably a little bit of a shock to Amira as much as Remedy, when she abruptly leans forward, and, unless the half orc pulled away, her lips would seek out Amira's without hesitation, Remedy pulling her deeper into her tight, somewhat firm ass, the half nymph a hot, juicy mess by now. ...Notably, Remedy's ass, while tight, is not a rough ride at all, and it feels like there's 'gel' in her ass, natural lubricant of some kind that makes it 'very' easy to abuse an ass that otherwise would be tight enough to be painful.

Amira is certainly surprised by the natural lubrication, but at this point and in her state, she only half recognizes it truth be told. She just feels the incredible tightness and moans hotly against Remedy as she pushes in as deep as she can, the curved shaft pressing inwards inside the half-nymph gal. And then... the kiss. Amira -is- surprised by that, even in her drunken stupor, but pull away? No. She returns the kiss, in this state most certainly. 'Girlfriend' sex is not something she has had in ages and Remedy would detect a hint of incredible longing and loneliness in the kiss, a haunted feeling being brought on by memories of ages spent alone and with only hookers as company. It doesn't detract Amira from what she is doing though, beginning to thrust her hips once again, pushing and driving that thick, curved cock deep into Remedy's ass, bouncing her up and down while her arms are firm around her, holding her body pressed close against herself.

Remedy feels her breasts pressed against Amira's own now, sap sticky and the smell of sex and fruit rather thick on the air now, though that mingling scent of aloe vera adds the faintest bitterness to the sweet and tangy smells as Remedy's ass is stuffed with Amira's shaft. Remedy feels that wanting and longing, and she draws it in, arms wrapping around Amira's neck now as breasts swell tight against Amira's own bosom, Remedy's eyes closed, her head tilting as she presses her dark blue lips tightly against Amira's own. One of those tusks is a touch sharp, and there's the faintest taste of the nymph's blood between their lips, which is, not too surprisingly, like very sour juice, though extremely so, as it's clear Remedy's anatomy, though the shapes are familiar, is altogether different from normal humans. Still, Remedy gives a muffled moan of slight pain, but does not pull away, as her tongue rubs up against those small tusks, exploring, before delving deeper into Amira's mouth, running along her gums, exploring and tasting. Notably, she must be have been a good swallower, as it's hard to find any lingering cum in Remedy's own mouth.

Amira now delves into that kiss, deepening it, holding it, not wanting to let go. Notably, her thrusts and motions grow softer, more caring and tender than savage and brutal. Mind you, they are still strong and powerful. She is a half-orc after all, but there is more gentleness to it now. For this moment, it seems treatment has shifted from sex-toy to lover, Remedy being held close, firm, but gentle, breasts pressed together, their lips locked in a long, passionate kiss. Still though, her hips move, thrust her thick shaft deep into Remedy's ass, pressing her into the wall as she leans forward. Her eyes are closed, head slightly tilted as she savors the multitude of scents and tastes from the half-nymph, new to her and incredibly intoxicating, so lovably different. A soft moan slips from Amira's lips, into the kiss as she now 'makes love' as it were, to Remedy, on the streets of the town, without a care in the world that people have been watching at some point from their windows.

Remedy did want to be treated like a lover... yes, but that by no means meant it was time for Amira to slack off. The threat of a second orgasm for the half nymph lingering in the back of her mind, one hand slips down to Amira's hip, pulling insistently, her reassurance that she could take the roughness and the kissing at the same time. That sexual abandon, almost desperate in its' fury, was not something Remedy wanted to let go of, as it was literally like a drug to the half-nymph, who needed it desperately. That said, the slut doesn't pull away from the kiss despite this urging, the muscles of Remedy's ass clamping down around Amira's shaft as Remedy arches her back further, breasts pushing firmly against Amira's own as her hand leaves Amira's hip to settle behind her head, the nymph grinding back against that pounding shaft as she shivers against the half-orc, pushing herself closer, as if there were any real gap left between them, her slightly swollen belly against Amira's own as her lips press against Amira's own hungrily, with the same gusto she'd gone down on her with earlier. That moan is lost into Remedy's mouth as she locks her lips tight against Amira's, and it's only the realization that, eventually, Amira would have to breathe, that eventually causes Remedy to break the kiss, dropping a little more fully down Amira's cock as she leans tight against the half-orc, kissing along the slope of her neck and then nipping lightly at the skin there.

Amira realizes the half-nymph's urges and needs, and while she doesn't respond immediately, the girl would have gotten her wish one way or another. Lovingly she might treat Remedy now, but her thrusts grow faster quickly as she works herself towards a third orgasm, towards a third filling of her little slut. Or was it her little lover? Her little love? Her mind is spinning with thoughts that she can't quite hold onto as her motions begin to pick up again, fueled by not just the incredible tightness of that ass, but also by the tender and passionate kiss shared between the two, the feeling of that curvy, lovely body pressed close against her, held tightly. She shudders softly as she once again begins to thrust with the sort of reckless abandon that had possessed her the first time, the half-orc's strength causing every thrust to make the half-nymph jump up a little against the wall and against Amira herself as she feels the third eruption of cum close, ever so close.