The Orc and the Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The half-nymph's breath is almost scathingly hot on Amira's neck as she nips and nibbles, occasionally licking with long strokes of her tongue along the length of Amira's neck as thrusts grow rough once more, bouncing her enough that tits jiggle between them despite lack of room to breath. Her back feels sore from the wall behind her now as she's ground against it with each pummeling of her tight ass, but she does nothing to wriggle out of the situation, even if she could, moaning huskily against Amira's neck as she feels that thick, throbbing shaft swelling deep in her tight, but slick asshole. Blood, a somewhat pale green in color, is licked from her lips and Amira's shoulder as Remedy feels another orgasm rock her body, though this one is somewhat smaller, but it is still more than enough to leave her shuddering, her breath reduced to short gasps now as she closes her eyes, leaning away from Amira's neck, oblivion sweeping over her thoughts and capabilities. ...The sway of the half-nymph's natural abilities curls up, thick in the air around them as her need to be filled with Amira's spunk sweeps over their senses, even if Amira wasn't cumming in her fertile womb this time.

The shudder, the licks, everything in the situation drove Amira ever closer and finally, over the edge again. For the third time tonight, Remedy could feel hot, thick cum being shot into her body, filling her. Granted, the load isn't as big as the first or second one, but it is still more than enough to be felt quite vividly and to fill up that tight little ass. Amira moans roughly, deeply against Remedy, holding her close still, shuddering herself and swaying just a little bit as she roots herself deep in the half-nymph's ass and remains there, holding the girl in her arms and pressed against her, eyes closed, savoring the afterglow of her own orgasm. She does move a bit away from the wall, instinctively, but remains as she is for now, just... holding Remedy close.

Remedy feels absolutely 'stuffed' with cum, the half-nymph a little confused but pleased. Maybe it was a half-orc thing? Amira had a lot more cum in her than Remedy could ever have expected, not that she was complaining. She buries her face against Amira's neck for the moment, just holding on, her breath ragged against Amira's collarbone. Despite looking like she might faint at any moment the whole time, though, Remedy remains conscious, and, after a few long moments of silence, save for the panting, Remedy giggles faintly. "...This turned out a lot better than a trip to the Red Lantern District." murmured with somewhat husky amusement. ...Amira for her part, might find herself curiously clear-headed once the scent of Remedy's lust stops drowning the both of them, the nymph apparently 'satisfied' for now. Full of cum enough that some has been forced out of her pussy finally, Remedy feels a 'little' drowsy, and knows it would probably be best to get back to the farm or the inn for the both of them, but for the moment doesn't move.

Amira blinks once, twice. The lusty haze was gone, though her drunkenness lingers for a moment. It only partly covers up what happened though and Amira is still confused when she blinks her eyes open, holding onto Remedy. Her brain doesn't quite function as it usually does though. She is tired, too, spent, quite literally. Yes... a place to lie down and relax sounds like a wonderful idea right about now. "Hmmm." she just replies, murmuring. Slowly, gently, she would settle Remedy down on the ground, peering at the half-nymph from lidded eyes, swaying a bit on the spot. "We should head to a place ta sleep..." she murmurs quietly, leaning over to pick up her sword... and pants! Amira blinks rapidly for a moment. her drunk stupor fading, no headaches even, and suddenly fully realizes what just happened. A soft gasp as she stares at Remedy and she shifts a little, hastily quickly, trying to disentangle herself from the half-nymph, drawing a sharp, pleasurable hiss from her as she slips from Remedy's ass and settles the half-nymph down on the ground, albeit gently and carefully. "Ah... I... oh gods... I'm... I don't know what came over me..." she mumbles and blushes... furiously! Her eyes are somewhat narrowed as she looks down at herself and quickly leans over to draw up her pants, covering herself. "M.. miss Remedy, that was so wrong of me...I am sorry. I shouldn't have... I mean..." she stammers, not quite sure what to say. She was rather overwhelmed right now.

Remedy blinks as her feet settle once more on the ground, but she doesn't exactly pull away from the sudden shift in the half orc who is quite flustered. The healing effects of having sex with Remedy, even if somewhat draining, certainly are more than enough to have Amira clear-headed, and Remedy doesn't exactly look surprised as one hand leaves Amira's shoulder rest lightly on her stomach. "...I know what came over 'us.' And nothing about it was wrong, sweetie." Remedy licks her lips lightly, then leans forward to, without any further elaboration, kiss Amira gently on the lips when she rises from pulling up her pants. "...Mmm, I'm a mess now, though." Remedy looks down at her drenched thighs as she finally pulls away to pick up her clothing, wriggling back into shorts. The strip of dark blue fabric, which matches the color of her nipples, is re-tied, before Remedy turns to peer at Amira with a slight smirk on her lips, before she giggles. "I didn't have any idea, until you got close to me. I'm glad you came home." the half nymph nods.

Amira shakes her head again. She certainly felt positively awful right now. She had...what -had- she done anyway? She remembered most of it, the rough fucking, the blow-job, filling the nymph. It had been..... so good. A soft moan came over the half-orc's lips before she blushed again at the kiss. "Miss... Miss Remedy... no... I mean I... I don't even know you very well... and you're not... I mean not like others I go to..." she shakes her head once more. "Ah... this will.. this is so weird. How... why..." she pauses and tries to gather her thoughts again.

Remedy peers down at her glistening breasts a moment, 'fairly' covered, before she licks lightly at her lips, wincing at the ultra-sour green blood at the corner of one of those dark blue lips, but cleaning and swallowing the blood from the tiny wound. "You'll know me well enough, I think." Remedy rubs her belly, and the swelling is somewhat diminished, but still fairly visible, as Remedy slips up to Amira's side, and whispers lightly... "If you want to." The pale blue lass presses lightly up against Amira's side, and giggles. "...Walk together this time? My knees are still a little shaky after that." Remedy laughs, quite happy with how the night's turned out, apparently.

Amira is... happy is not the word, no. She is... still confused, still a little weirded out by what happened and still seems to think she did something wrong, but she does walk with Remedy, slowly. She leans down to pick up her weapon again, shouldering the huge blade before continuing to walk, trying her best not to look at Remedy at the moment, staring off into the distance. So what did this mean then? Usually, the only implications a night of sex had for her, was her salary being expended a bit more quickly. That was that. This though.. .they lived on the same farm, so consequences would have to be drawn. What kind of consequences, though? All these thoughts swirled through Amira's mind as she walked next to Remedy, unsure of what to say or do at this very moment.

Remedy takes a hold of Amira's free hand.. not to lead her, but to hug Amira's arm against her bosom, the half-nymph's eyes somewhat heavy lidded as they walk. There is a small smile on her face that seems fairly content. She'd found it. A balance between strong masculinity, even violence, that could shelter and nurture, that her nymphish side could indulge in and hide behind, while the human side of her that balked at thoughts of these things and required something more 'defensive' had found something to cuddle up to, that, in her own way, was soft and fragile. Amira was... special. "...I'm sorry I didn't trust you." Remedy murmurs softly, a faint purple blush on her face but the same look of contentment lingering there as they slowly make their way back towards the farm.

Amira walks with quiet steps, getting to be more like her again slowly, strong, purposeful, confident. She's not leading mind you, too confused for that at this point of time. A slight, faint frown flies over her lip, but it's not that she is angry or anything. She just doesn't know what to do now. Is she attracted to Remedy? Well certainly, who wouldn't be? Does she love the half-nymph? She can't say. It's just been a night really, and she doesn't even know her! But... but it felt so good to be needed again. To feel loved. She remembered the kiss, how that simple, deep kiss had filled the hole that loneliness had created over the years. "You need not be sorry Miss Remedy." she murmurs quietly.

Remedy smiles, one arm slipping around Amira in a loose hug. "...We got off on the wrong foot. I just didn't understand, you know? I was scared. Life's so good here, and I thought the past had caught up to him. That it was going to mess up everything. I'm sorry, that wasn't fair, but things can get scary around here, you know? And you cut a pretty tough figure." Remedy glances aside to that sword in a telltale fashion, then continues... "But you did save my life. I kind of had a feeling after that, but I still wasn't sure. Always better safe than sorry, you know?" Remedy shivers faintly, her gaze on the ground for the moment, before she glances aside to Amira. "...I... took advantage of you, I think. While you were drunk." Remedy pulls away then, to skip ahead and turn to face Amira. Hair messy, mini-skirt 'barely' hiding the mess of her thighs, Remedy is blushing as light plays over her pale blue skin, and, once again, she is bowing slightly. "I'm so... I'm sort of sorry. I loved it. You wer... are... so good, you know? I couldn't help it." Remedy bites her lower lip, then pushes on. "If you don't want me, that's okay, I guess, I'm sorry." The curvaceous half-nymph seems to have a thing for apologizing too much.

Amira shakes her head slightly, stopping. here she was, ranking officer of the army, carrying that huge sword like it was a feather, strong, powerful, and yet oh so insecure in these things. Truth be told, she had had experienced love once. She had been badly disappointed. Obviously he had turned her away when she had found out about her... oddity. She peered at Remedy quietly for a while longer, not saying a word, biting her lower lip. "Don't apologize so much Miss Remedy. I didn't come in here as friendly as I could have." she pauses and shakes her head. "I still am not sure what to make of it all truth be told. I don't know what I even want to make of it." she pauses again and sighs. "Don't want you? I don't know what I want Miss remedy, but it's not like I want you to leave, that much I know."

Remedy winks at Amira, and nods, bells accenting the movement as she slips back up against Amira's side. "Okay. Then we're friends. Until you think about it all. That's better than how weird things were before, no?" Remedy is holding her breath for the moment, because even tired and satisfied Amira's scent still is a bit intoxicating. "Let's go home and get some rest. We'll hang out tomorrow, yeah? It doesn't take me long to make my circuit of the farm and Grummush pretty much lets me do my thing, you know? So we can go out for a drink or something." Remedy smiles cheerfully, blinking rapidly a few times to try to hide the drowsiness that's tugging at her. Oh yeah, she's a bit worn out, as much by her own wanton lust for Amira as Amira's actual rough stuffing. and her pussy feels a little sore... honestly, it wasn't the 'first' time she'd had her cervix penetrated, but they hadn't been quite so thick before 'or' they'd been so large her cunt had been number after the sex.

Amira nods slowly. She is still in a sort of daze really, not drunken, not lust filled, simply confused and unsure where to go. But yeah, she didn't want to leave remedy behind or leave her at all for that matter, no. She didn't know how things would work out, or what to expect from now on, but then again, she hadn't known that when she had set out to come here. And she still had a couple of weeks before she would have to report back to her unit for a while. Curiously enough, the thought of that caused a bit of an ache this time around. She shook her head and walked with Remedy now, back to the farm. "Aye...some rest will be good." she murmurs, nodding softly as she moves. Rest, and some clarity of thought as to what to do now.