All Comments on 'The Other Side'

by rabbadi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whimp and Slut

If we were the man of the house, we would fire all all of the servents, kick the slut mother out of the house, file for a divorce and seek custady of the boys since the mother is unfit. But then again, the whimpy husband seems to like seeing his wife having sex with others, so there should not be a second chapter to this. We only wonder how long it has been going on and if the servents knew about it, why didn't they say anything to Whimpy?

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
World Wide Epidemic

It looks like the plague of slut whore wifes and ass wipe wimp husbands is a world wide plague.

And the story sucks too!

p.s. for those of you that tell me not to read it if I don't like it, go fuck yourself. I'll read what I want and comment the way I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
5 for humour (narrative)

4 for the plot

3 for grammer

Isn't India under water this season?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ANOTHER WIMPY HUBBY

I HAVENT EVEN READ IT YET, BUT I CAN TELL THAT HE SHOULD KICK HER ASS OUT AND DIVORCE HER. THEY ARE ALL GOING TO HELL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good guy, understands wifes real needs

All commentators are abusive. Why did they browse in the first place? It is ok for them to browse. If their wives browse, it would be sin! Hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs editing

It's a good story but needs a lot of editing as there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in it. Ask a Literotica Editor to edit the story for you because it has potential to be a 5-star story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

resal152@outlook.com

v horny story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yesterday

sorry my email is resal1520@outlook.com

i would love to share my experiences with u

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
For dizzy

I got dizzy reading the first paragraph and had to quit reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous