The Other Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love," he said, "please try and relax. I am not going to hurt you, ever." He moved his face up over her breasts and softly blew his hot breath on her nipples. Then he ran circles around them with his tongue. She had beautiful, dark areola that slowly puckered a little under his treatment. Jill's nipples were still limp, and Ben hoped he would manage to get her aroused; he would love to see them go taut.

He slowly narrowed the circles around them until his tongue touched her there. He took them between his lips, alternating between her breasts, and sucked. Then he concentrated on her right breast while rubbing her left one with his hand. He flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth against her nipple, and tried to put some life into it.

Jill had never felt anything like it before. Whenever John had touched her breasts at all, he had just grabbed them in a fist and squeezed. She never knew if he had got anything out of it; she definitely hadn't. To her surprise she felt her nipples slowly grow larger, and as Ben pleased her with his tongue, they grew taut and erect.

Ben rejoiced when he felt the first telltale change. He stopped using his tongue for a second and bit her, very softly, before resuming work with his tongue again. He changed places and worked on the other nipple, and he loved feeling her taut nubs with his hand and mouth.

Jill heaved a big sigh, and when Ben stopped to look at her she smiled at him. "This is nice," she whispered.

"Good!" Ben said. "It is high time you should find out!"

He kept on pleasuring her breasts with his mouth while he slowly stroked her body with his hands, down, down, down, along her sides and belly. When he thought her nipples were good and hard he ran his mouth down to her navel and licked her there.

Jill giggled. It tickled, but it was nice, too. She felt herself slowly get less tense. She clenched and unclenched her fists, and it slowly, slowly dawned on her that this might be as good as she hoped it would.

Ben looked up at her and grinned. "You have a beautiful navel," he said. "And it feels good to my tongue."

He stopped for a moment to give her another kiss, and she put her arms around his neck to keep him there for a moment. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue, and kissed him hard for a while.

Ben rubbed her nipples while they kissed, and they stayed nice and swollen. Jill loved his hands on her. They spoke to her in a tongue she badly wanted to learn with Ben. She hoped she would.

Then Ben broke their kiss. "Step two," he said with a smile.

He stroked her cheek for a moment. Then he returned to her breasts for a minute or so before kissing her beautiful body all the way down to her pubic hair. It was almost of the same colour as the hair on her head, with just a tinge of red. Ben loved it. He stroked it softly with his hand, and then he planted a kiss on her mound.

"Please relax, love," he said. "Try and enjoy!"

He got off the bed and to get on again between her calves, right at the foot of the bed, so her pussy would be well within his reach. He bent over her belly and kissed her there, first, running his hands over the sweet curve from her bellybutton to her mound, feeling her beautiful shape and enjoying every moment of it.

Jill lay back and smiled at the ceiling. She somehow understood that this was exactly what Ben loved to do, and it made her feel happy and beautiful. Her fears that her body wouldn't stand the test were apparently ungrounded. She touched her nipples for a moment. They were hot and taut, and she looked at them. It made her feel proud, and she was happy Ben had managed to make them hard. She felt her muscles relax, slowly but surely -- she began to realise that Ben would, indeed, be gentle with her, and memories of John's beastly treatment of her slowly faded away.

Oh! She felt his fingers on her pussy. He was slowly stroking her labia, and he was kissing down to her core, slowly but surely. If only she didn't smell -- suppose he was repulsed by the smell or the shape of her sex? She felt her hands clench to fists again.

Ben noticed that Jill tensed up again. He stopped for a moment and looked at her. "I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do," he said. "You don't half know how lovely you are!"

Jill gave him a lopsided smile. So it was alright... Oh, she did hope so. Then she closed her eyes, and tried to imagine that it was.

Ben used both thumbs to open her pussy, and have a good look. Jill's inner labia were dark, somewhere between purplish and liver-coloured, and they slowly came forward a little from the outer ones. They were just a bit crinkled and they lay close together. He thought Jill's pussy was even more beautiful than Letty's had been. He ran his tongue along them to feel their surface. She tasted wonderful, too. He kissed them, moving his face up and down, and then he stopped to have a look at Jill's face. She lay, eyes closed -- and he thought she looked more relaxed than she had been as yet. He smiled and took one of her labia between his lips and sucked, softly -- just a little bit. He wanted Jill to feel good, not to scare her off.

It was something very new for Jill. If anyone had suggested the idea to her, she would have objected vehemently -- but now that it happened to her it felt absolutely right. She hoped Ben would like what he was doing, too; it certainly felt like he did. He kept kissing and sucking and stroking her pussy, and she felt herself get very warm. She hoped he wouldn't object to her getting excited -- she felt herself go very moist. She masturbated sometimes, and this was much, much better. She lay waiting for him to touch her clit... But he just took his time.

Ben used his index fingers to pull Jill's labia apart. The silky inside shone in the light of the bedroom lamps and Jill's smell was intoxicating. He pushed his tongue inside as far as he could, and touched as many places as he could reach.

Jill put out a hand and stroked his hair, and she moaned softly as Ben licked her pussy. He licked and kissed and licked and kissed again, and Jill threaded her fingers through his hair and held him close to her core.

Ben's heart sang when he noticed that she had finally given herself over to her senses, and that she wasn't so tense any more. He stopped for a moment to look at her pussy. Her labia were very swollen now, and her clit stood proudly over them, protruding from its hood and very light in colour, pinkish -- almost white, he thought. He felt her pussy with a finger and Jill groaned. He softly slid it inside. Jill squeezed it with her pussy, and he slipped in another finger while he bent over again and ran his tongue around her clit, not touching it yet but very close.

Jill groaned again, and pushed his head into her pussy. "Please!" she panted. "Please!"

Ben complied. He put his lips around her swollen clit and sucked. Jill's breathing got ragged, and he ran his tongue quickly up and down along her clit while he stepped up the suction he applied. He found her g-spot with his fingers and bit her clit -- and Jill came. She came harder than she'd ever done before, and for the first time not by her own ministrations. She felt a shudder go through her body, and she held on to Ben's head with both hands. After a while she started stroking his hair. She thought she understood a little now what whispering in the blood meant.

Ben put his head on her thigh. He stoked her belly and waited for her to come down from her height. It took Jill quite some time, but eventually she let go of his head. She lifted herself on her elbows and smiled at him.

"Thank you," she said. "Please -- come and kiss me!"

"You don't want me to wash my mouth first?" Ben said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Of course not!" She reached out for him and when he'd crawled her way on the bed she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

Ben revelled in the feeling of her naked body pressing into his, and in the love Jill put into kissing him. He put one arm around her, slowly stroking her back, and he caressed her breasts with his free hands. Her nipples went hard again, and she pressed him closer into her.

Ben slowly moved his hand lower. He loved the feeling of her belly curving down to her sex, and the dimple of her belly button. He drew circles around it with his index finger, and then he caressed her pubic hair before cupping her mound with his hand.

Jill's body was on fire. She had only experienced quick, rough, unfeeling sex before, and being cuddled and hugged and touched and loved was new and fantastic. She decided that it would probably alright to touch Ben, too, and she felt for his chest with one hand.

"You know," she said, "this was the first time someone made me come."

"Mmm, so not before time either! I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

"I did. You are a good teacher." She smiled at Ben and he stroked her cheek for a moment.

"You don't think I am a slut?" she added.

"Your ex must have been out of his mind. No, of course not. You are anything but."

"You don't mind if I touch you?"

"I don't mind anything you want to do, ever. I welcome it! Really -- I enjoy all of it. You need never ask."

He kissed her again and went back to work on her mound and pussy. He slipped his hand along her wet slit, and felt the swollen inner labia with his fingers. Then he slipped his middle finger inside.

Jill supposed she must be making a big wet spot in the sheet, but she couldn't care less. It felt good and right and wonderful, and she felt desired and loved for the first time in her life. She tried to clench the finger inside her pussy with the walls of her vagina while she held Ben as close as she could. She rubbed her breasts against him and ruffled his hair, and tried to suck his tongue into her mouth as far as it would go.

Ben kept playing with her pussy. He put in another finger, and a third, and Jill squirmed. When Ben touched her clit with his thumb she bit his tongue. Then she broke their kiss.

"Please," she said. "I want you to get something out of this, too -- shall we try?"

"Are you sure it's alright with you yet?"

"If you go slowly..." She blushed. "I have been on the pill since this spring, so you don't have to worry. Please don't be angry if I go all tense again."

"I promise I won't." He kissed her lips tenderly, and stroked her cheek. "You're brave and beautiful, and I will try to teach you to enjoy making love as much as I do."

He lowered the arm round her back and stroked her buttocks. "Come," he said. "I'd love you to lie back."

Jill complied. She lay down on her back, with her head on the pillow. "Like this?" she said.

"Uhuh. Can I have a good look at your pussy?"

Jill nodded and opened her legs for him.

"You are more than beautiful," he said. "I'd love to make love with you -- sweet and slow and as intense as we can." He knelt between her legs again, and he took his cock in his hand and ran the tip up and down Jill's slit.

It felt good. It felt smooth and sticky and slippery and soft -- completely unlike the way John had used her. The brief pang of panic that got to her vanished as fast as it had arrived, and she gave herself over to the feelings of happiness and desire that washed over her.

Ben pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. He saw it slowly disappear into the purple folds and he stopped for a moment to let Jill adjust to the idea.

Jill understood. She appreciated Ben's care very much, but she was well past the need for it.

"Come," she said. "I think you can come in all the way!"

Ben needed no prompting. He slowly pushed into her soaking wet pussy in one long, careful stroke.

Jill sighed deeply and beamed at him.

"This does feel good," she said. "And it doesn't hurt."

"Okay. That's the way it should be!"

He retracted and pushed in again, just a little faster, and Jill opened her arms to invite him in so she could kiss him. When he lay down on top of her she pulled him into her hard.

"Please," she whispered. "Make me feel what it's like!"

Ben kissed her and stroked her hair, and he found his rhythm with her. Jill was a little quiet at first, but after a little while she started to respond, moving up on his down strokes to meet his pelvis, stroking his back and kissing him deeply. As Ben picked up speed slowly, she became more and more active. She wrapped her legs around him and slammed her pelvis into his, and she held him so hard he felt her nails in his back. It only spurred him on.

"Oh please, baby -- yes!" she whispered. "So this is what the poem means."

Jill loved every moment of it. She felt loved and wanted and appreciated, and she loved the feeling of Ben's cock in her pussy. He made a slightly circular motion while he fucked her, and it seemed to her he touched every part of her inside. Ben touched her nipples for a moment.

"You love touching my breasts, don't you?" she whispered.

Ben nodded. "I do," he said. "How could I not?" and she beamed at him.

Ben felt he was getting close, and he reached between their bodies to touch Jill's clit. He softly rubbed her hard button for a while, and then he found her hand with his and slammed into her relentlessly.

Jill clawed at his back and bit his lips. She was panting and moaning softly and she squeezed his hand. She felt over the moon, and it wasn't long before she felt Ben go all tense for a fraction of a second. Immediately afterwards his come spurted into her. She felt it touch her cervix, warm and longed-for, and she let herself go and came, too. It felt different from the first time, but just as nice, and she let her legs drop down Ben's sides and relaxed her muscles.

Ben lay down on top of her, panting heavily, and she stroked his head and back, softly now, whispering endearments to him.

He smiled at her and caressed her while his breathing went back to normal.

After quite a while he got up and brought the wine to the bed. Jill sat up, and Ben sat next to her while they enjoyed their wine and each other's presence. Ben told her of his love for her, and Jill just beamed. She put her head on his shoulder, and sighed, deeply and contentedly.

When they had finished their drinks he took the glasses back to the bookcase. Jill lay back and stretched her legs.

"My," she said. "I am tired! I think I know a little now what you were talking about this evening -- I felt so jealous then! Making love is wonderful!"

Ben nodded and smiled. "I'm very happy that you do. We can try many more things together!" Then he stifled a yawn. "I'm tired, too," he said. "Let's lie down together for a while."

He lay down beside her and drew up the duvet over their naked bodies. Jill cuddled up to him and held him, and she almost immediately drifted off to sleep. Ben lay with an arm across his love's sleeping form, determined to enjoy the moment for as long as he could; but his eyes were heavy and he fell asleep only a little while after Jill.

***

When Jill awoke Ben was still asleep. She looked at him and went to the toilet first. She felt very happy and rested, and there was no stress any more. It felt as if Ben had touched some hidden spring that opened a door to happiness, yesterday. A hidden spring somewhere in the structure of her person... She grinned when she thought it might have been when he bit her clit. Anyway, the door was good and open.

When she returned to the bedroom she sat down on the edge of the bed to have a better look. He had some hairs on his chest, but not too many; there was a line of hair running down from his navel to his pubic hair. It was much darker than the hair on his head, and it grew all around his cock and balls.

His cock looked small and soft -- it looked friendly, and not threatening like John's, Jill thought. She wondered what it would feel like, and she extended a hand. She touched his balls for a moment, and then she went to his cock. It felt really soft, and she thought it was a nice sensation. She weighed it in her hand. Mmm. She put her fingers around it and squeezed it softly. It was a funny feeling; the skin was very loose, and wrinkled, and the tip was covered in loose skin, too. Only a very small part peeped out of it, with a tiny slit in the centre.

Ben lay on his side. His right leg was drawn up for stability, and his left leg was stretched out over his right foot. He was fast asleep, and he dreamt that Jill was touching him. He half understood that it was only a dream and wanted it to continue, but then he woke up.

To his surprise the feeling of being touched didn't stop. He looked through his eyelashes and saw Jill sitting on the edge of the bed. She was naked, and she was feeling his cock, that was lying on his hip. She kneaded it, looking closely at her handiwork all the while. Her ministrations felt really good, and he felt his cock start to respond, slowly but surely.

Jill noticed some change. The small softness in her hand started to get a little bigger. She supposed it must like what she did to it. The thought made her smile. She certainly liked what she was doing, and she began to move her hand back and forth a little. To her delight she felt it grow in her hand. The tip had been almost covered in skin at first, but slowly more and more of the head began to appear. It also got a little darker, and it grew smooth and taut. She moved her hand a little faster. The entire head was visible now, purple and shiny, and she saw a small drop of clear liquid appear at the slit. She touched it with a finger. It was sticky, and she put her finger to her mouth to taste it. She remembered what Ben had told her in the pub --with her taste in my mouth-- and she wondered if he had meant this sort of thing. It didn't taste at all bad, she decided.

She briefly wondered if she should stop -- what if Ben would be angry? But he had said she could do whatever she liked.

Ben fully opened his eyes. He half raised himself on an elbow and smiled at Jill. "That's a lovely way to wake up," he said.

Jill beamed back at him. Having Ben for her own made her feel ravenously happy. "I love waking you up this way," she said. "It feels good." She squeezed his cock enthusiastically. Then she bent over and kissed the tip, licking up the precum before she half rose to flash him a smile.

"I love looking at you," she said.

She got onto the bed on her knees and straddled his legs, while she pushed him onto his back. "I can use both hands this way," she said. She caressed his cock with both hands, and she experimentally moved the loose skin up and down, covering and uncovering the head, and getting very aroused. She felt that she was getting very moist, and she hoped Ben didn't mind; he couldn't but feel it, she thought.

Ben loved it. She was clearly new to it, but he felt very happy that she'd apparently lost her fears and her inhibitions with him. Her hands on him felt tender and sexy, and her smile was the best thing he had seen for years. He felt aroused no end, both because of Jill's actions themselves and because of the fact that she was so obviously enjoying them.

Jill moved up a little. "I want to know how this feels," she said as she pressed his cock flat on his belly and put her pussy down onto it. She moved herself back and forth, pressing her wet labia around his length. "Mmm," she said. "It feels good." She smiled at him and kept on doing it for some time, trying to strengthen the pressure even more. It made her pussy tingle all over, and she loved the feeling of being in command and of making Ben squirm under her. She watched him closely, and to her delight she saw beads of sweat appear on his smiling face.

Ben felt her rub the skin of his cock, and she soaked him in her juices. It felt sexy no end, and it turned him on like he had seldom been turned on before. She looked down at him and gave him an angelic smile.