The Other Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

"You like this, don't you?" she said sweetly.

Ben nodded and bit his lower lip, momentarily at a loss for words. Then he said, "I do, and how! It feels marvellous. But if you go on like this you will have me come all over the bed soon."

Jill looked at him pensively. "I'd love to see that -- and to have a hand in it," she said. "I'll try some day soon, alright?" Ben nodded, flabbergasted and marvelling at the change in her. "Good! There are so many things I will want to do together with you... But now I want you inside."

She lifted her bottom. Ben's cock sprang up and she took it in her hand, to lower herself slowly over his member until she had all of him inside.

"I can feel you touch my cervix," she said earnestly. "So -- here we go!"

She lifted herself a little and sank down again. It felt good, and smooth, and she loved how his cock seemed to fill her completely, and the warmth of their union. Ben looked at with eyes that seemed full of love, and something else -- she thought it might be admiration. She blew him a kiss while she tried the same movement again. Yes, she thought, that is the way I want it now. She bent a little forward and put her hands on his chest, and started to fuck Ben hard.

Ben marvelled at the change in her. Only yesterday night she'd been almost too tense to lie down. And now... He told her how much he admired her for it, and she stopped for a moment to bend over him deep enough for a quick kiss.

"You're sweet," she said. "I love you so much!"

Then she went back to fucking Ben, long and with all the unspent desire of a decade of misery behind it. Ben tried to meet her every time she slammed down over his cock by thrusting up, as good and as bad as circumstances allowed. She looked into his eyes all smiles, and Ben felt happier than he could remember having done for ages.

He reached out to touch her breasts, and Jill pushed out her chest to give him better access. Her nipples were taut, standing proud on her beautiful breasts, and Ben loved the way the felt to his aching fingers. He wished he could get his lips around them... Some other time soon, he hoped.

Jill bounced up and down Ben's cock, her tight sheath milking the hard length of his sex, enjoying every moment of it. For a passing second she felt hot with anger remembering the way John had denied her all this joy -- but the emotion passed like a shadow, and she concentrated again on the business on hand. And Ben -- Ben was worth any amount of those guys to her.

She bent over and rubbed her nipples against Ben's chest, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "My love," she whispered before she glued her lips on his mouth and sought his tongue.

She kept fucking him hard while she sucked his tongue and pushed hers into his mouth. She stroked his hair and he caressed her back and her bottom, running a hand through the crack between her asscheeks and tickling her anus.

Jill shivered. Ben looked in her eyes and took her head in his hands.

"I love you, Jill -- and I love what you are doing to me," he whispered. "And the best is to see you so happy."

Jill bit her bottom lip and nodded. She stroked Ben's cheek and humped her bottom up and down a few more times -- and then she came, hard and beautiful and deeply satisfying, her pussy contracting around Ben's cock and sending him right over the edge with her.

She slumped down on top of him, happy and smiling. Ben thought that she seemed to be aglow from within. She looked more beautiful than ever, and there wasn't the slightest hint of nerves to be seen.

"I'm so happy," she said. "Thank you for teaching me! Maybe you can teach me some more tonight?" She kissed him all over his face. "That was nice, wasn't it?"

"I thought it was marvellous and fantastic! You did some teaching to me, too." He grinned and tickled her shoulder blades. "How about some holiday at Christmas? Can I tempt you to come and go abroad with me?"

"That would be lovely!"

"We can find a good setting to get engaged..."

Jill beamed. "Great!" she said. "Yes please. I would really love that!"

She wiggled a little, making Ben feel her lovely body again. Then she rose and held out her hand. "Come," she said. "Time to start our first real day together!"

demure101
demure101
212 Followers