All Comments on 'The Package Ch. 03'

by robin35

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This series is

just a load of cheating shit.

Now that is probably okay, but even the sex descriptions are boring as batshit.

Usually a character needs some sort of quality that helps us realise they are human.

This woman has no such humanising qualities. She is an amoral piece of crap.

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Maybe, just maybe

if the wife showed the same enthusiasm to her husband that she did with all those other men, he would be able to satisfy her better. All she is concerned about is her own pleasure. Just make sure the husband doesn't roll over and take it like it seems 95% of husbands do on this site. Give him a "real world" reaction.

You know, if the man had been doing this, he would have been accused of "thinking with the little head." What do you call the wife who throws everything away "thinking with the pussy."

gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
From the very start

of this series "Congratulations" this character has shown that the only person she believes in or cares about is herself.

We keep reading how she loves her husband and daughters, but not enough to do the right thing. She picks the kids up but dosen't even pay attention to what they are saying but instead keeps on remembering her lesbian experience. Then when her husband comes home she is thinking of her boyfriend and counting her husbands strokes while she just lies there making the appropriate sounds.

Maybe this is normal in the United Kingdom and by most of the authors on this site, but not over here across the pond. In the past 50 years or so I have never seen or met a guy who would put up with this. Of course at this point of the story he has been out of town and just returned so how could he know or do anything about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unbelieveable !

Do you really expect us to believe her husband did't notice that buttplug up her ass?

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 20 years ago
I get all that.

I get all that, but she is interested in helping him too. She is just frustrated. Not applying a double standard, however, because she should have discussed it with him first, and proposed an open arrangement, instead of going behind his back. A man in this situation would be blamed, so why not a girl?

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Another cumbucket

Loves her husband and daughters?? Bullshit! SHe cares about nothing but herself and her own enjoyment regardless of consequences. She'll come down with aids soon and the shit will hit the fan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Isn't this a bunch of crap.

Now she has a wimp inadequate husband. Makes you wonder how she could have married him being that he is nothing she desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry, does nothing at all for me.

Maybe another chapter where the slut realizes just what she is about to loose. I dont know, this just sucks. Definitely need more story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous