The Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and a young woman stepped into the night. Little Joe took a half-step back as light flooded the small area. He could see a wooden table with a chair and various jars lining the table but nothing more. The woman leaned to the stack of wood by her front door and then, she stopped. Turning, slightly she looked straight at Little Joe. She wore a brown dress with black highlights at her hips and her brown hair was straight and long. Little Joe cursed his unkempt appearance as he stared at her beauty.

"I wasn't expecting a visitor," the woman told him in a smooth, cultured voice.

"I," Little Joe paused. "I ain't... I'm not... a visitor," he finished lamely. "I jus' was on my way home and wasn't watching where I was goin'. I didn't mean to come here."

The woman fully turned to face the young man and his heart beat faster. She had high cheekbones and a small angular nose on a slightly round face. Her smile showed faint white teeth. Little Joe could easily see the swell of her breasts through her dress and he had to remind himself to look up at her face.

"And yet, here you are. Finding your way here isn't easy, young man. Only those seeking a different path tend to end up on my doorstep."

"I ain't lookin' for nothin'," Little Joe told her.

"No? No hidden desires? No dreams of another life? No wish for escape from a dull existence?"

"I..." The thought of a life on his father's farm unfolded before him. Long, back-breaking hours spent planting and fixing and herding and tending to land and animals weighed down upon his shoulders. Eventually finding a woman, raising kids and living every year worrying about blight or sickness. Every day waking up before dawn to do the same exact thing as yesterday. Thoughts of life beyond the mountains taunted him; stories told at the fair and his own imagination pulled at him. He knew he was meant for something more than what he had. Susan's horrible laugh made him grit his teeth in anger. She knew what lay ahead for him and it burned his soul to hear it from someone else. "I guess I am. I am looking for something."

"Ah," the woman smiled. "I thought so. Come in, won't you? Tell me of your desires and we'll see what fate has in store for you."

Little Joe stepped forward hesitantly and then took another step. She's so small. What could she do? The woman grabbed a small piece of kindling from her stack before entering her house. Little Joe followed her in.

"What the-!" Little Joe staggered back. A mountain of a man stood silently in the corner. Little Joe thought Ben Talbot's father was the largest man he'd seen but this man was a head larger and even bigger. It was also the first black man Little Joe had seen. He'd heard of them from the talk of others but nothing more than just talk. The man wore simple handmade denim pants and a plain white cotton shirt with the arms cut out. Even without flexing his arms, the man's muscles bulged.

The woman glanced up and smiled again. "Ah, this is my friend, Christopher."

"You have a nigger for a friend?" Little Joe frowned. "It don't seem right for a single woman."

"A friend and an assistant," the woman assured him. "And a protector. As you say, I am a single woman and the world is not always a kind place. Now, please, have a seat. I'll make some tea."

Little Joe watched the black man warily as he sat at the small table. Sheets of cream colored paper and bottles of powder and liquids covered the surface of the table. The bottom of one of the pages grabbed his attention. Two words were heavily circled and another person had written in angry lettering below the words. The paper tore where the second author pressed too hard into their writing. Little Joe mentally worked out the two words while the woman busied herself with a small pot over an open flame. Rrrr-eh... ch...ch...aaarrrr....d-uh.... Rich-ard... Richard... M-eh...ill... errrr... Mill-er... Miller. Richard Miller. The young man tried to work out the black, angular words beneath the other two but the other writing was far less easy to comprehend.

The woman suddenly appeared beside Little Joe. She placed a steaming cup before the young man and then, glancing at his face, she shuffled the papers from the table together into a pile before turning them upside down. "Now," she said. "Tell me of your dreams."

Playing with his cup of tea, the young man wondered where to start. Finally, he spoke, telling her of his dream to go out in the world. He spoke haltingly of his hatred of working the field and the dread he felt of that becoming his future.

The young woman nodded. "All boys want more than their fathers. It is a truth in life. And? Is that all you want? To leave this place and travel?"

"No. No, that's not it." Little Joe pushed at his tea with a finger. "Not jus' that. I know I'll have to get out there on my own some day and jus' go. But for now..." Thoughts of James Tolbert and his sister filled his mind and he blushed. The blush turned darker when Susan's face replaced the other two. Her laughing at his advances. "Ain't no woman wants someone like me. I work hard helpin' my pa but all it does is... is... I smell bad workin' with the animals, they say. I ain't pretty like some of the other men. My family ain't rich. I got nothin' they want. I'm a proper man and Susan's a proper woman and ain't found nobody yet so why not me? My older sister's jus' waitin' for James Tolbert to ask. Or Victor Lusk. Or anyone and probably sleepin' with all of them."

Across the table, the young woman watched Little Joe with a speculative stare and pursed lips. "Perhaps," she said. "Perhaps I can help you with both."

Little Joe laughed cynically. "Is that right? I don't want no pretty blind girl that can't smell nothin'. If you have one hidin' around here."

"No, nothing like that. I can make the women want you."

Wood crackled and popped in the small fire at the corner of the room while the two stared at each other. Finally, Little Joe spoke. "How?" He asked simply.

The woman shrugged. "While you waste your life away in this tiny pocket, the world, she moves around you. Medicine and science evolve. You want to see the world so desperately because you know deep within that there is so much more to life than what you have here. And, there is. I can give you something that will make you appear as more than you are to the women you want. I can make you desirable and irresistible."

The pretty words flowed around Little Joe, leaving him in a trance. He knew little of what exactly she was saying but he understood the gist of it. He understood and he felt himself grow excited at the prospect. "You ain't lyin' to me? You can do it?"

"Yes," was the reply.

"But... I ain't got nothing to give. I spent all my money at the fair."

The young woman smiled and her teeth flashed between dark red lips. Little Joe had never seen such perfect teeth on anyone before and he blushed in response to her mature beauty. "Sometimes," she told him. "Sometimes one does something simply for the act of doing it. Sometimes, giving someone what they want and watching them enjoy it is payment enough for the deed."

"So... so it would make Susan Talbot want me?"

"Young man," the woman said. "It would bring you any woman you desired. Only say yes and it is yours."

Little Joe felt his heart thudding in his chest. The thought of seeing Susan Talbot giving herself to him made him extraordinarily excited. Watching her snide grin slide off of her face as she realized how much she wanted him... Little Joe looked up. "Yes. Yeah. I'll take it."

"Wonderful," the woman told him. "Now I must ask you to wait outside while I prepare the mixture. Christopher, come to me."

The large black man moved and Little Joe blinked at him; he'd forgotten about the other man, so still had he stood. The front of the man's pants bulged and Little Joe blushed before nearly running out of the small house. Collapsing against a tree facing the cabin, he wondered if she were telling the truth. Blood pumped in his ears as scenario after scenario played through his mind. Finally, the cabin door opened and the mysterious woman stepped out. With tussled hair and a redness to her cheeks and neck, the lady smiled as she held up a small glass vial.

"I'm finished," she told him.

Moonlight shone through the glass tube. The liquid inside was milky with flecks and tiny sticks suspended throughout. A simple cork stopper topped it off. Little Joe approached and then took it from her.

"Keep it warm and wait until morning before drinking it. If you remember nothing else, remember to wait until the morning. Moonlight queers the mixture. All you must do is drink it and then approach the girl you want. She will be yours. Now go, I have much to do tonight."

Little Joe gripped the tube in his hand and then walked off, stumbling a bit as he found his back to his home. Not a single light seemed to be lit as he approached. What if I forget about it? The young man wondered. What if I forget and I wake up and my ma finds it first? I'll lose my chance and the lady probably won't make me another one. Stealing another glance around, the young man unstopped the vial. Strong herbs suddenly filled the air and he wrinkled his nose. Beneath it all he smelled the faint scent of something else and a slight moan escaped his lips at the combination of smells. Before he could change his mind, the young man tipped the vial to his lips. The solution oozed into his mouth and he gagged on the thick creamy, salty taste of it. The young man pinched his nose while his stomach heaved against the mixture.

Finally, when his stomach stopped rumbling, Little Joe dug a small hole to bury the glass vial. Satisfied, he dusted off and went inside.

The young man's mother sat on their old rocking chair with her knitting and a single candle providing light. She looked up as he entered. "Joseph Robert Kellerman, if you think this is the right time to get home... well, never mind. You're gettin' older and you're home before too late. Wash up and get to bed and we won't talk of it again."

"Yes, ma." Little Joe used their wash basin to clean himself off before settling into his bedtime routine. Finally, creeping through the room he shared with his sisters, he slid under his quilt. His dreams were filled with the laughter and moans of women.

-----

Little Joe woke in darkness as his body told him it was time to start his morning chores. He moved and then stopped. His legs and blanket were sticky with his sperm. It wasn't the first time it had happened but it seemed like there was so much more. Little Joe bundled up his blanket and sheet, face burning with shame as he put them in the pile of things to be washed. When he changed out of his long johns, he looked down in amazement. His manhood was much larger than it should be. Whereas before it would dangle above his testicles, his penis now hung low beneath them, thick and long. Half of him had expected the woman to lie but, seeing this change, he knew she wasn't lying. The young man gently touched the skin of his manhood. And then, he pulled back his foreskin to expose the head. It looked more reddish than before but it was also huge. He could feel the slight pressure at the base of his penis a second before blood rushed to it. He watched himself grow hard and it was amazing to behold. Further and further it swelled until it throbbed out before him. The reddened head of his penis exposed itself outside of his foreskin. He felt an urge to play with it until he came again but then he remembered where he was. Cursing, he grabbed his clothes and prayed for the monstrous new penis to relax so his excitement wouldn't be so obvious.

On the table was a bundle of cloth with a red ribbon tied around it. Little Joe took the ribbon off to find some cheese and bread and a hunk of dried meat within. His stomach growled loudly at the sight so he devoured the food gratefully. Once finished, the young man made his way outside for his morning chores. Shivering through the cold mist, he walked the field, his mind drifting away from his chores and into vague thoughts of his new manhood. He felt himself grow hard as he imagined Susan touching him, playing with it the way he played with it. The way her breasts would feel in his hands as he kissed her. How she would look naked, shyly covering her breasts as she asked him to be gentle with her; to love her as a man should love a woman. He groaned at the thought of it.

Finally, he could hold back no more. Sneaking away, he sat against a large tree facing away from the house. Frantic with the urges coursing through his body, he stripped down to expose himself. His cock ached to be touched and he wrapped his hands around it, pumping his new thickness. Picturing Susan in the only way he knew - like an animal on her hands and knees, looking back at him, waiting for him to enter her. Asking him to please put it inside of her. He'd only seen animals rut and that was all he could imagine for Susan as his own imagination failed him. Just like the animals, the pigs squealing or the goats braying as the male jumped up onto the female's back. Their penises missing, squirming until they were inside and then mindlessly pushing until-

Little Joe's cock spasmed and he cursed himself for forgetting to think of Susan when it happened. Thick globs of cum spurted forth again and again as he jerked his member, grunting from the effort of it. He was amazed at how much came out - easily three times what he normally made. Perhaps more. Finally sated, his penis relaxed back into the foreskin and the young man buttoned his clothes again. He grinned as he stood; he could feel his new penis lying thick and warm against his leg and it made him feel confident. Better yet, the woman wasn't lying to him and that meant he'd show Susan Talbot what happened when you laughed at him. He'd make her beg him.

The rest of the morning passed as it always did and Little Joe was plowing the field when his mama called out to him. "Little Joe! Find your sister and tell her I'll be visiting Cora Whitfield the rest of the day and I'm takin' Annie with me. I've set food on the table for later." Little Joe waved his understanding and then unhooked himself from the plough. He'd seen his sister walking to the south part of the field so he set off to find her. The day was as hot as the day before and he fanned himself with his wide hat while he walked, bare foot through the hard earth. Little Joe smirked as he neared the copse of trees at the southern part of their land; no hidden place for his sister and James Tolbert to enjoy each other's company.

Memories of his sister naked and moaning suddenly filled his mind and Little Joe's grin slipped when he felt himself harden beneath his overalls. A dull ache settled into his balls and he groaned, remembering the way his sister's small breasts looked in James' hands. How she'd panted for her lover. When the young man stepped into the midst of the trees, his sister was suddenly there in front of him. Lily looked down and the young man knew she could see his excitement. He wanted to hide himself and apologize and run and do so many things but thinking through the blood in his ears was difficult. He saw her in front of him and he could picture her naked in his mind's eye and it wasn't entirely shame that made him turn red.

Lily walked to her brother in a stupor. Without a word, her small fingers worked at the buttons of his overalls until the young young man's scrawny chest was exposed.

"W... wait... Lily..." Little Joe moaned.

The young woman bent on her knees, tugging at the young man's clothes and underwear until his erection popped out. Lily grabbed Little Joe's manhood, wrapping both of her warm, dirty little hands around his thickness. Without a single sound, she pushed her lips down and around her brother's cock. Little Joe moaned, confusion and excitement clashing in his mind as he leaned against the tree next to him. His sister's mouth was soft and wet and she took half of his length into her mouth before she gagged and pulled back. He'd never felt anything like it. Unable to hold back, the young man gripped his sister's head while shifting his back against the tree. His fingers tightened against her black hair and, unseen to him, those same fingers thickened and splayed out. Black hair sprouted from the enlarged knuckles of both hands, racing up to his wrists and along his forearms as skin shifted to allow for expanding muscles. The black hair grew out densely up his shoulders and then down his back and along his spine before ending at a spot on his lower back.

Little Joe's shoulders cracked as they widened, stretching his small frame. He looked down and his mind barely registered the thick growth of black chest hair growing along his expanding chest. Hard muscles rippled along his lower belly as the change expanded down his body. His chest hair grew down in waves to partially cover his belly and the air was suddenly filled with the heavy scent of his musk. The young man could see his sister and a part of him knew it was wrong but a much larger part demanded more. Pressure mounted within the pit of his stomach as Lily jerked back and forth rhythmically. The young woman pulled one hand from his manhood to cup and squeeze at Little Joe's balls and still her pace never varied. She continued to silently suck at his thickness until her brother cried out from the sudden orgasm. He felt himself swell in his sister's mouth and she gagged as her throat was forced to expand for him. Hot, thick cum spurted from the tip of Little Joe's fat cock and his sister continued to gag as she tried to swallow all of it.

Gasping and sweating from the effort, Little Joe looked down. His sister's eyes were blank, distant from everything while her throat worked up and down with every spam of her brother's cock. A tiny piece of his mind recoiled in horror as his creamy cum dribbled from his sister's nose. Still, as she pulled away from him, all he could see was James Tolbert's mouth on his sister's nipple and the thought was too much for him to bear. Little Joe pushed his sister over and she toppled over without a sound. Muscles bunched and bulged in Little Joe's arms as he grabbed feverishly at his sister's dress, ripping it down the middle to expose her small breasts. Above him, Lily's eyes dilated full and then compressed into horizontal bars. Around her newly shaped pupils, the brown coloring brightened into a murky yellow. Her brother's cum continued to run from her nose and, as it did, her nostrils flared. Bone and cartilage shifted within the bridge of her nose and it stretched, widening into a mockery of a goat's flattened nose.

Little Joe bent to his sister's nipples, eagerly taking one in his mouth. It wasn't with pleasure that he sucked at her; primal forces drive him to take the female and he answered the call. Lily's nipple lengthened in his mouth and he happily suckled from it. Red and swollen her nipples became until both stood out nearly two inches from her small breasts. Little Joe knelt over the ruin of his sister's dress while he massaged both of her breasts. The older girl's back arched involuntarily as the flesh of her chest expanded. Meager breasts swelled through her brother's thick fingers and Lily finally made a sound, moaning as her breasts became engorged. Further and further her breasts grew doubling and then tripling in size until Little Joe was hefting them and squeezing them together. Still they continued to fill until both lay heavily to her side.

Blue veins stood out against the pale white flesh of Lily's gigantic breasts and her nipples ached for release. The young woman cupped her hands around the base of the long nipple in Little Joe's mouth. With practiced ease, she squeezed and pushed over and over until the slightly sour taste of his sister's milk filled Little Joe's mouth. Lily moaned again and then pressed harder on her breast and a sudden hard stream squirted into the back of her brother's throat.