The Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Joe brayed in surprise, suddenly coming back mentally to where he was and what he was doing. He sat back and stared as his sister milked herself, moaning and twisting beneath him. Her face held the hint of a goat's profile and her breasts were heavy swollen bags with nipples too long for a human. His own body was covered in wiry black hair and thickly muscled.

"Joe. Milk. Please. Milk." His sister's voice was subtly different. Slightly deeper and, yet, softer at the same time. She looked at him and he covered his mouth in horror. She had the eyes of a goat.

The young man stood quickly and his spent cock hung heavily below him, the base covered in heavy black hair. "What did... Oh God, Lily!"

The young woman sat up and her immense breasts weighed her down, hanging nearly to her belly. She looked at him pleadingly as she continued milking herself. The air smelled of sex and sweat and goat's milk and Little Joe suddenly couldn't stand it. The young man pulled up the tops of his overalls and then swore when he could no longer fasten it around his larger frame. Tears lined the bottom of the clothing and he could see hard muscle behind black leg hair. His sister was leaning against the tree now. Streams of off-white milk sprayed from her obscenely long nipples and she gasped every time.

Little Joe ran and his legs carried him with speed toward the forest in the distance. Startled birds fled to the sky as he sped past. Tears ran down his face as his mind cruelly recounted what he'd done. I couldn't help myself! He cried. I didn't mean to do it! I was just... she was... Oh Lord, forgive me! The young man ran and ran until he found the small cabin again. Without waiting to knock, he slammed into the front door and it cracked around him. The woman sat in the corner near her black manservant.

"You witch!" Little Joe screamed. "What did you do to me?!"

"Well," the lady answered, standing slowly. "I've given you what you wanted."

"You... you lie! I didn't ask for this! My sister... my sister..."

The woman cocked her head. "Your... oh, my. Little boy, did you not listen to my instructions? Not to drink the vial in the moonlight?" The laugh that escaped the woman's lips was slow and sultry. "Well, I'm afraid you've made some mistakes."

"What do you... what mistakes?" The young man asked. "What did you do?"

Picking up a small murky mirror, the lady presented it to the young man. In the reflection he could see the changes in his face. Like his sister, his nose was flattened and wider than it should be. Worse, his eyes were the same yellow color with the same horizontal pupils his sister had. The eyes and beginning face of a goat. The flesh of his forehead pressed out slightly in two bumps above his eyes and, touching them, he could feel hard bone underneath. "You did this to me," he whispered.

"Yes," came the reply. "Yes. These changes are what I did. They would happen naturally. But, your sister is entirely your fault. Is she changed like you?" The young man nodded dully. "Then, yes. That is you fault. My potion should've driven you to your heart's desire. This... Susan you spoke of. Your changes would have occurred naturally over time. Now, I'm afraid you'll shape what you touch and you won't be able to help yourself."

"I won't," he said. "I'll run away and never touch Susan."

The woman tsk'ed. "I'm afraid you'll do neither, little boy. Not now. Not as you are. Look here." Hands at the hem of her dress, the lady pulled up until her hips were exposed. She wore no undergarments and her sex was smooth and hairless.

Little Joe stared at the woman's vagina. He felt the dull ache begin in his balls as his manhood hardened for the third time this morning. It shouldn't be possible but he became full erect as he stared. Blood pounded in his ears as a dull buzzing sound hummed through his mind. Little Joe flexed his fingers at his side and his forearms tensed. "I won't," he whispered.

"Come to me, boy. Give me your mouth."

He could smell her from where he stood. The nostrils of his wide nose flared to take in the female's scent and a soft animal sound escaped his lips. He'd never touched a woman's sex and now, here a woman was, offering herself up to him. Just like he'd dreamed of many nights. Little Joe found himself walking towards the strange woman. He felt himself drawn to her and he kneeled in front of her vagina. Grabbing her thighs with his powerful hands, he held her open. Little Joe's tongue lashed out, tasting the woman's juices and she murmured her approval as her fingers played through Little Joe's hair. With each lick, the young man's tongue grew. Longer and thicker his tongue rolled out of his mouth until it was almost too much for his jaw. Thick ropes of nearly white drool dripped from the corner of his mouth as he licked between the woman's slick pussy lips. Little Joe's cock groaned for release but he couldn't pull himself away from where he kneeled.

A loud crack sounded in the air and Little Joe stifled a scream. The young man's feet merged beneath him and he could barely think through the pain of it. Lying his head down on the woman's thigh, he breathed deeply through his nose. And, even with the pain, he couldn't help himself from slowly licking between the woman's thighs. The skin of his toes stitched together until his feet were long fleshy masses. Hot tears rolled from the corners of his eyes as the feet stretched, pushing his ankle further away from his toes. Blood dripped from the front of his feet as sharp, rigid growths pushed through his feet. The new growth combined with his toenails and then continued piercing his skin throughout the front of his feet in a semi-circular shape.

The woman pulled away and Little Joe reached for her weakly before collapsing to the ground. Her crotch was covered in Little Joe's drool but the woman barely noticed, dropping her skirt to cover herself once again. The opaque growths on his feet solidified into soft white hooves. Little Joe's feet twitched and the hooves clattered against the wood flooring. "No," he moaned. "Please. No. Not this."

Rather than answering, the woman sat and watched. The tops of Little Joe's hooves darkened and the black coloring flooded downward as they hardened. Finally, the young man trembled, pushing himself up. The hair along Little Joe's spine thickened and new hair pushed from the sides of his back. The base of his spine bulged and the young man groaned as new nerves and muscles and bones formed a small black tail. Grabbing the edge of the table nearby, he pulled himself completely up and then wobbled on his new feet. Little Joe stood over a foot taller than he had been and his powerful legs shook as he found his balance.

The young man briefly considered attacking the strange, beautiful woman but every time he tried to move against her, he couldn't. The lady smiled slowly as she read his intentions. "No, I think not. I made you, boy. You can't fight your creator." She swayed toward Little Joe and he watched the motion of her hips. The taste of her was strong and fresh on his lips and he was still erect.

"Oh my," the woman said. "Look at your beautiful cock."

Little Joe looked at himself and his heart leapt in fear. His hard penis was completely red and thick but it slowly narrowed towards the tip. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and Little Joe moaned but held his hands to his sides. The woman pushed at the now thick hair around his manhood and, beneath it, he saw a fleshy growth at his base. It was covered in soft, short black fur. The woman went to her tiptoes to whisper into Little Joe's ears. "Your sheath is coming along nicely, my dear."

Hot tears fell from Little Joe's eyes as the woman stepped back. "Now, don't you have someone you need to see, little boy?" She said.

His voice was shaky but Little Joe answered. "No. I won't go to her."

The woman laughed again. "Oh, but you will. You won't be able to help it. She was your desire and it will drive you to her. Just picture her in your mind's eye. Smiling sweetly at you as she undresses. Standing naked before you, her young, lithe body ripe and ready."

"Ngh..." Little Joe grunted. He could see her now. Her cruel laughter fading to desire as she saw him and his monstrous manhood. Coming to him, whispering how much she wanted him as she gripped his cock. Telling him how she'd dreamed of him taking her and making her his. Going to her hands and knees so he could bend over her and mount her. His cock pushing through its sheath in excitement as he spread open her furry pussy lips. Little Joe shook his head and sniffed the air. She was-

"I called her here for you. She's wandering the woods near the edge of town and can't remember why. You will go to her and finish it."

Little Joe walked out of the small house, sniffing the air to follow the faint scent of the young woman in his head. She was smiling wide in his mind, beckoning him forth. Spreading her legs for him. Little Joe stomped through the forest as his small tall slowly wriggled back and forth. The tatters of his overalls dragged behind him until he simply ripped them off. Hooved, covered in black hair with a subtly long face and a thick line of fur running down the middle of his back, ending in a short tail, Little Joe huffed at the air. She was close and his strange eyes scanned the forest while he tested the air.

A few minutes later, he found her. Susan wore a simple white dress with red flowers. Her, long blond hair was pulled back in a single braid that reached the middle of her back. She turned, saw Little Joe and then screamed. The young man was confused. No. Not right. No scream. This close to his heart's dark desire, his mind slowed to an idiot's capacity. He stepped to her and she fell back, eyes wide with fear. Not right,he thought.

Going to his hands and knees, Little Joe crawled to Susan. His larger form overshadowed the young woman below him. "Please," Susan gasped. "Please don't hurt me. Please, God have mercy on me. Please..." Little Joe licked the woman's neck lovingly and his long tongue left a thick line of drool along her neck. "No..." Susan moaned.

The young man smiled at the young woman to show how gentle he was. "Susan. Joe. Me." The young man's voice was deep, nearly rumbling as he spoke.

"Joe?" She asked. "Little Joe? No... it's... but, I see... Little Joe, please. Don't. Don't do this. Don't-" The young woman gasped as Little Joe's wide mouth covered hers. Her mouth was forced open as the young man pushed her lips open with his tongue. Susan's pleadings turned to struggles and she struck the side of the young man's face with her fist. Little Joe pulled back, touching his aching face with splayed fingers.

"Don't you touch me! Don't you dare-!" The young woman screamed.

With a roar, Little Joe grabbed the top of Susan's dress and pulled. The fabric tore easily under his immense strength and the young woman's soft breasts jiggled from the force. Soft pink nipples lay flat against her smooth white breasts. The young man tore again and the dress fell away, exposing her small vagina. Curly blond hairs grew around her pussy and Little Joe felt the ache in his balls worsen. Susan screamed and tried to cover her nudity with her arms and hands but Little Joe easily held her hands apart. The young woman bucked her hips in fury but Little Joe just laughed.

Susan made a small grunt of pain and with the crack of the bridge of her nose, it flattened. As she continued to struggle, the young man watched the young woman's front teeth flatten. Above her nose, the beautiful green of the young woman's eyes was consumed by yellow. Finally, as his sister's eyes and his eyes had done, the round pupils squeezed into horizontal bar shapes. The young woman looked around frantically, trying to form words through her pure panic. Colors seemed to lessen behind her eyes and her thoughts became erratic.

Little Joe's jaw cracked and the young man squeezed his eyes shut against the pain. His nose flattened further against his face as his jaw lengthened slowly to a short muzzle. Black hair crept up from his back and around his neck to surround his cheeks in a coat of short animal fur. The young man licked at his lips and, where the wet tongue touched, the lips blackened until the tip of his furry nose and lips were completely black. Strings of drool fell to the ground as he pulled back to shove his muzzle between Susan's thighs.

"Mee-eeee-eeeeh!" The young woman screamed in a high animalistic sound. Little Joe's ears twitched in pleasure at the sound of the changing woman and they grew to long points.

Small brown and faint blond hairs grew from around Susan's thighs and vagina as Little Joe frantically licked at the young woman. Under his attentions, Susan's vulva swelled and she gasped, arching her back as everything he touched suddenly turned sensitive. Susan's fat, swollen pussy shifted slightly under her and she bit her lips to distract herself from the orgasm she felt building in her lower stomach. Short brown hairs grew down her thighs in patches and trails until they reached her slim feet. Over and over Little Joe's tongue rubbed against her exposed clit and Susan couldn't hold back the goat's voice that issued from her throat. Base thoughts were overcoming her and she slowly stopped struggling. With her legs covered in short, wiry hair, more sprouted around her hips and ass until her lower body was completely hidden behind the short fur.

Feeling the lack of a struggle, Little Joe let Susan's hands go and she gripped them deep into the earth as she pressed her hips hard into the young man's muzzle. He held his hands beneath her and pulled her up against him and she went willingly, gasping and crying out in that strange mixture of a goat's cry with a woman's moan. Little Joe kneaded against Susan's small, muscular ass and it swelled as he did. Fatty tissue grew beneath her skin and her ass bubbled out to accommodate. The young man spread Susan's new ass cheeks and then, on a whim, he pressed his long tongue inside of her wet cunt.

The young woman's orgasm was immediate and she sprayed Little Joe's muzzle with her juices; a thick, musky, clear liquid issued forth as she squirted from her first orgasm. Veins stood out on Susan's neck and a faint hiss escaped her lips as the intensity of it wiped human thought from her mind. Her hips bucked again and again as small aftershocks rode through her body. Behind Little Joe, Susan's toes merged in the beginning of her own set of hooves. The young man gently laid Susan down and she gasped as another small orgasm made her legs quiver. Her lips blackened and a long tongue rolled out of her mouth to wet her suddenly dry lips.

Little Joe gripped the young woman's expanding hips and flipped her over. She immediately went to her hands and knees, spreading her furry thighs to expose her swollen sex. Above her now-large ass a small brown tail wriggled in excitement and it continued to push out from her spine. Fur from the tail sprouted along the young woman's back in a line up to her neck and then around to her sides.

Susan looked back at Little Joe with her eerie goat's eyes and, when she opened her mouth, it popped and lengthened into a short feminine muzzle. "Meeeeeeeeeeeh!" The young woman screamed. Above her eyes, flesh pushed out into bumps and then split, exposing slick, wet bone. Susan shivered as two small ridged horns grew from her forehead in a slight curve.

The young woman's furry ass had dirt and small sticks stuck in the wet fur around her puffy asshole and swollen pussy but Little Joe could care less. She smelled like the most amazing thing in the world. The scent from between her legs was driving him mad and he gripped his manhood to guide it into her. With a hard shove, the young man entered Susan's furry opening and he sighed as he felt the slick muscles inside open to him. Small drops of blood mixed with the young woman's juices from Little Joe's harsh entry but she slammed back in encouragement.

Fur spread up from the young woman's lower stomach. Six patches of skin became red and irritated along her soft stomach and Susan whined with her goat's voice as the flesh hardened into nipples. Almost in unison, her eight nipples lengthened as Lily's had, pushing inches away from her flesh. The large upper nipples looked cartoonish on her small breasts but, soon, those breasts became heavy on the young woman's chest. She could feel things moving beneath her skin as her upper breasts grew and filled with milk. Further and further they pushed from her chest until her extended nipples brushed at the dirt beneath her. Now not just her nipples ached but her breasts also felt sore and hot and heavy with milk needing to be expressed. Below the top set, the other six nipples moved as smaller breasts formed. Skin moved and stretched until eight heavy breasts hung to the ground with the bottom six a third the size of her top two.

"MEEEEEEEEEEH!" Susan screamed as Little Joe's cock painfully stabbed deep inside of her soaking wet pussy. And yet, she pushed as hard as ever, trying to pull him further inside. Her entire lower body was a throbbing, aching pain that needed to be filled. She needed Little Joe to spread her. She needed to fill his thick cock rubbing at every ridge inside of her. She lost herself to the motion as she rocked herself back over and over.

Little Joe nipped at Susan's furry back with his flat teeth. He could see her massive breasts slapping against each other with every slam of his pelvis against her now soft ass. Milk leaked from the ends of all eight of her long, red nipples. He felt the slick muscles deep within her pussy convulse around his cock and the young woman cried out before collapsing weakly to the ground. Her hooves knocked hard together over and over behind him and she shook from the pleasure of another orgasm. The furry flesh of her breasts made it look like she lay on a brown pillow but more and more Little Joe's mind shrunk down to one simple thought, shutting out everything else around him. He had to orgasm. He was so close. So very close. The pressure was building and building in his stomach and balls and-

Susan's hips jerked as Little Joe dug his fingers into the pillowy flesh of her expanded hips. The young man's thick cum filled Susan and a monstrous orgasm stormed through her body. Again, her body squirted, ejecting the clear white liquid. Over and over the young man grunted, pushing deeper and deeper until he felt a bone touch the tip of his swollen cock. White cum dribbled down Susan's furry opening as her pussy overflowed. Little Joe grabbed the young woman's short tail and thick braid and pulled, trying to force himself deeper into the young woman. Susan gasped at the feeling and another, much smaller orgasm rolled through her body. Drool oozed from the corner of the woman's mouth and she closed her yellow eyes from the overstimulation.

The crack of a branch made Little Joe look around. The woman from the cabin stepped carefully around the forest as she made her way towards the couple. Her black manservant followed behind her. Little Joe's fat nose flared and his eyes widened. Afraid. Scared. His simple mind screamed.

"Oh my. Just as I pictured. No, don't move." Little Joe froze. His red cock stood full exposed from the sheath surrounding it and he was still deep inside of Susan. The woman stood close and touched a single finger to Little Joe's forehead. The young man felt skin break on his head and the two bony growths tugged at his forehead as they expanded into thick horns. Her finger felt cool on his feverish skin. "I could leave you as you are but then, what would become of you? Killed by the townsfolk, no doubt. We can't have that, can we?"