The Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Joe's nostrils flared over and over as his heart slammed deep in his black furred chest. The woman leaned close to him, her finger still gently pressing between his eyes. "Remember," she whispered in his ears.

The woman stepped back, her eyes locked onto Little Joe's yellow eyes. He stared back, confused. And then, he remembered. The young man sat back, eyes full of fear and shame. As his cock pulled out of Susan's still engorged vagina, the goat woman made a sad little noise. The young man's cum oozed from the suddenly empty opening.

"No," he said. "No. No no no NO!"

Susan pushed herself up, curious and concerned about the noises the male was making. The male stood and her eyes slid hungrily to his glistening cock. "Meeeeh?" She asked greedily, reaching for him with fingers tipped in hard black fingernails.

"What's wrong, boy? No longer interested in your heart's desire? She wants you. Badly. She'll never stop wanting you. And you did this to her. Will you take her with you? I promised you I could give you your heart's desire and let you see the world. Now I've delivered on my promise. For, where else can you go except away?

Little Joe felt the tears on his face. He knew he couldn't live like this. He knew he couldn't go back home to face his parents or ever see anyone again. They'd maim him or worse. And Susan... Little Joe looked back at the young woman. She lay in a pool of their cum, the brown fur around her thighs now nearly black from the liquids. Her expression was simplistic and curious and slightly worried. As he watched, her beautiful blond hair came away strand by strand until the braid simply fell from her head furred head. She'll slow me down. It was her that did this to me, anyway. Laughin' at me. Temptin' me. Treatin' me like I ain't nobody! And now... and now... look at her. Look at her. She's... she's...

He went to her, reaching out with his black furred, heavily muscled arm. A soft brown hand reached back for him and their hands touched. Little Joe whimpered, biting back tears as he gripped and pulled, hooves pressing heavily into the ground as the young woman came to her new hooves. Susan collapsed against Little Joe and he felt her warmth and her softness when she pressed herself into his short fur. Warm milk from the ends of her teats soaked into his black fur.

"Oh, hoh," the woman said in wonder. "I will admit, I didn't think you would. My, my. Was I wrong about you? Over three hundred years I've been on this earth and I've yet to be wrong. Although, my time in this country has been short and if I hadn't been chased here by... no matter. Perhaps your people are different or perhaps I've not yet met someone such as yourself. Regardless, the deed is done and you've gone beyond what I expected. I don't expect I'll see you again, boy. Come along, Christopher, I'm expecting a guest any moment now."

With a swish of her dress, the woman turned and left and her ever silent servant followed. Little Joe watched them go as he held Susan in his arms. The smaller figure shifted against him and he felt a sudden wet tongue against his ear. The briefest hint of a smile played at the corner of the young woman's black lips before she nuzzled back into Little Joe's arms.

The young man looked through the trees to the mountains in the distance. Little Joe gently pulled Susan away from him and the young woman looked up with slightly worried eyes.

"Susan?" He asked. The young woman looked back quizzically and he knew she didn't understand him. Instead, he held her hand and pointed to the mountains beyond the trees. "Come?" Little Joe asked more simply. The corner of Susan's mouth turned up in the hint of another happy smile. The young woman wobbled on her hooves and then licked Little Joe's face.

With a heart full of regret and an uncertain future, the young man led his young woman out of the forest. They both turned to blink up at the warm sun. Susan tugged at Little Joe's hand with a small contented 'meeh' and the young man blinked away sudden tears as they walked.

"You won't know what I'm sayin' or remember the words, Susan, but those are the Saint Fran-swaur mountains. That's where we're going. And then we'll figure things out from there. Can you say it with me? Saint Fran-swaur?"

Little Joe's voice faded in the distance as the two figures made their way into their new lives.