All Comments on 'The Palace Pt. 07'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 7 years ago
Feedback

I am wondering if he will provide feedback on the concubines performance at some point. Like Lottana being graceless.

I can also see him getting mad and ordering a concubines exile just to prove that The Emperor can get mad and isn't easily sated.

I would like some more politics please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Politics is a bitch

I'm loving this, here we have a character that has no real power learning to play the same game that yasina would have had to learn to survive. It's a reverse concubines story. I'm loving it... Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Counter Attack!

I have a feeling that Carrack is about to turn the tide against Dowager Empress Yasina because of her lies; it looks like he is above her match. Now, if only he plucks the courage, or we get a Deus ex Machicna device, then he will get his poetic justice against Yasina.

Same with Bishkur, he will need to get a spine against Yasina. He could be influenced by war tactics against her.

Bishkur might get a liking to Carrack as a lover too and help him escape, or he can turn into an obsessive lover and be worse than Yasina.

The politics in this story is delicious. The names are good too but needs an author's note on how to pronounce them.

It can become a nice bestseller if it's heavily edited.

slavesmistressslavesmistressover 7 years ago
More Please!

There are very few stories I have found that I want to keep coming back to for more. This is one of them. Please continue for a very long time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much fucking... Not enough story...

_jaye-

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Anal sex is so over rated. Very few women enjoy doing it they tolerate it to please men. Other wise good story but could do with a little less sex and more story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4334 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES