The Palace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

- "I wouldn't want to hurt you." I said.

- "You wouldn't, Highness." she said. "I wouldn't be offering if it hurt."

I leapt from the bed, and found the remnants of the massage oil I had used on Yasina. I thoroughly soaked my finger in it, and then inserted that digit into her back passage - slowly - all the way to the second knuckle. Avadi groaned - but it was lust, not pain.

With my other hand, I poured the oil over my shaft, and rubbed it in. Then I set the lubricated head of my penis against the little hole of her anus, and pushed. It was incredibly tight, as I had expected, but Avadi was pushing against me as well. I could feel the ring of her sphincter dilating around the head of my erection. Gradually, after a few stops and starts, the full length of my shaft slid into her back passage.

Avadi moaned, and trembled. I withdrew, pulling back, and she moaned again. Her anal passage seemed to be stretching to accommodate me. I pushed back in.

It took some time, but Avadi encouraged me. She had her face in the sheets, as she reached back with both hands to pry her butt cheeks further apart. Finally, I was fucking her ass, with firm, deep strokes.

- "I - will - be - seeing - you - again." I panted, each word separated by a thrust into her rectum.

- "Yes - you will." she agreed.

I was thinking about whether or not to send hertworoses when my balls seemed to tighten and then explode, furiously creaming her bowels with my seed.

Then I completely forgot to ask her the question that had been in the back of my mind for days.

****************

Yasina was definitely setting out to test my limits. Avadi had taken a lot of steam out of me. I was lying on my back, with a satisfied grin on my face, when Notroh arrived to tell me that the next concubine would be arriving soon. I was surprised, but I didn't complain: Notroh probably wouldn't have sympathized with my particular set of problems.

I jumped into the bath, and began to clean up. Then I remembered that I was supposed to be the Emperor - why was I hurrying? I poured myself a glass of wine, and relaxed. When the concubine arrived, she showed no surprise to find me naked in my pool.

At first glance, Tinele appeared to be much older than she was. She was tall - perhaps 5'9" - with black hair and light eyes. Her eye makeup accentuated their unusual color, making them look almost blue. She had a long, narrow nose, and a small mouth. Not a great beauty, like Alakis, or Nima - but attractive enough.

- "Please - pour yourself a glass, and join me." I told her.

She gave me a wry smile, and then did what I asked - in an unusual order.

First, she stripped. Slowly, deliberately, she removed her red silk dress, and the white bandeau underneath. Tinele gradually revealed an astonishingly large pair of breasts. As a budding connoisseur, I would argue that Yasina's breasts were the best-shaped I had ever seen. But Tinele's had to be larger.

I knew that they would overflow my hand - that I could probably use two hands to weigh one. Her areolae were quite large - perhaps three inches in diameter. They swept apart slightly, in a classical curve.

Tinele seemed to enjoy my undivided attention. She brushed her long hair back to grant me an unobstructed view. When she removed her sheer, translucent underskirt, she pivoted to show me a slim backside, utterly out of proportion to her otherwise voluptuous body.

When she was finally naked, she went to pour herself a glass of wine. Tinele bent over just a little bit more than absolutely necessary, and held the pose far longer than she had to. I admired her strong legs, her taut backside, the swell of her belly ... but the prize had to go to her downward-hanging breasts - they were truly spectacular.

She held up the jug of wine. "Would you like more, Highness?" she asked.

- "Bring it with you." I instructed her.

She slid into the bath next to me. There was a ledge, for sitting on, running around half of the circumference of the pool. I blessed the unknown craftsmen who had created it: it was at the perfect height for Tinele. Her large breasts floated just at the surface of the water. I could not have designed it more perfectly myself.

- "Where did you learn to remove your clothes like that?" I asked her. "I was absolutely mesmerized."

Tinele smiled. "We are trained, Highness, when we first arrive at the Palace."

- "How long have you been here?"

- "Six years, Highness." she said.

- "May I say, Tinele, that in addition to your ... most obvious attributes, I find the color of your eyes quite fascinating."

- "Thank you, Highness." She seemed quite pleased by the compliment. Or compliments.

She was from the Northern Province, where there is quite a mixed heritage. I suspect that Tinele had more than a little Kilchik blood. I asked her quite few questions, and we had a pleasant conversation.

Yes, I wanted to grab at her breasts - what red-blooded male would not? But pleasure deferred is pleasure increased, as they say. Besides, I needed all the time I could get to recover from Avadi's depredations. And I finally got a chance to ask my question.

- "Tinele - how would I go about getting into contact with the gardeners? Do you know?"

She looked confused.

"How would you go about getting flowers, if you wanted some?" I asked.

- "Everything we need is provided, Highness." she said.

- "But if you wanted something else .." I persisted.

Tinele was no fool. But my questions clearly perplexed her.

"What if you wanted a few flowers, to give as a gift - how would you get them?" I asked.

- "I would ask Gaelava, our trainer. Or Master Opkor. He is in charge of all the concubines." she said.

- "Ah." That was part of what I wanted to know. "Thank you, Tinele." I said.

I luxuriated in my bath for a few more moments, enjoying the view, sipping at my wine.

"Tinele?"

- "Highness?"

- "Would you refill both of our glasses, please?"

She did.

- "And Tinele?"

- "Yes, Highness?" she answered.

- "Would you sit astride me? I have been aroused for ... quite some time, now - just from watching you. But now I am ready to for more."

Tinele slid over, and straddled me. She had a little grin on her face, and she went out of her way to make sure that her large breasts were readily available to my hands, lips, and tongue. Otherwise, she correctly gauged my mood, and adopted a moderate pace as she rode me in the bath. In other words, we created sizeable ripples, but no huge waves.

I kissed her, and thoroughly amused myself by weighing, fondling, and squeezing her remarkable breasts. I was pleased to discover that I had hidden reserves - that Avadi had not completely exhausted me.

When I felt my orgasm building, I lifted her from my lap, and returned her to the bench. I climbed out of the pool, and sat on the edge. She did not need prompting: Tinele leaned over and took my erection into her mouth. I climaxed almost immediately.

There was a method to my madness. I helped Tinele from the pool, and helped to dry her off. Then I led her to the bed.

I fully intended to please her orally - that was why I had fired my load intohermouth. I was never shy about kissing Minika - or any woman, for that matter - after she had swallowed my seed. But I had no desire to swallow my own semen while I was licking and sucking my partner's privates.

Tinele let me play with her breasts all I wanted, and she seemed to enjoy having my finger inside her. But she was less enthused about my mouth on her lower lips.

I was perhaps a little drunk. Also, having reached three orgasms already, I didn't feel any urgent need at the moment. So I asked her why she was reluctant.

- "Oh - it's not seemly, Highness. It should be my mouth on you." she said.

- "Alright." I said. I wasn't going to debate the matter with her. So Tinele straddled my lower legs, and went to work on my flaccid member with her mouth.

She was moderately skilled with her mouth, but I suspect that it was the pressure of her massive breasts against my upper legs that stimulated me enough to produce another erection. Tinele seemed moderately pleased with her achievement.

- "Do you know what I was doing this afternoon?" I asked her.

- "Yes, Highness. Avadi was with you." she said.

- "I thought I was done." I told her. "But look at this." I pointed to my erection. "That's a tribute to you, Tinele."

I put her on her back, and entered her.

"Next time," I told her, "you will be my first of the day. You deserve a day to yourself."

- "Yes, I do." she agreed, shifting her hips to take me deeper.

- "Yes, you do." I confirmed.

****************

My question was answered the following day. Yasina summoned me in the early afternoon. She was dressed as the Empress Dowager, rather than the greatest concubine.

- "Why do you want to contact the gardeners?" she said, without preamble. She was not happy.

That simple question from her answered several of mine.

First: Tinele had communicated my question - perhaps our entire conversation - to her superiors, late last night, or early this morning. I didn't know if she had told Gaelava, the trainer of concubines, or the eunuch Opkor. It didn't matter.

The key point was that I couldn't trust any of the concubines to keep a secret. They were trained to please me, sexually. But they were also indoctrinated to repeat anything I said to their trainers. I expected that - but it was a little disheartening, nonetheless.

Second: Yasina was informed - immediately - of anything I did or said. She knew, within hours, at most.

Third: she wasn't happy that I wanted to contact a gardener. I was not to speak to people, other than concubines. And, really, I was just supposed to fuck them - not talk to them.

- "Why, Carrach?" she repeated.

- "I'm sorry, Highness. Did I do wrong? I wanted to get in touch with a gardener, and have him deliver a dozen roses. I would have paid him out of my own money."

- "A dozen roses? For who?" she asked, still fuming.

- "For you, Highness." I said.

- "What?" Now I had her - perplexed, and yet curious.

I bowed my head. "I thought that giving each concubine a rose would be a fitting acknowledgment." I said. "But after our last ... encounter - I was trying to determine how best to show my ... appreciation. I decided - eventually - but I didn't want you to know, until I could produce them on my own."

- "Producewhat?" she asked. "What are you talking about?"

- "A dozen roses, Highness."

- "What?"

I looked her in the eye. "You are incomparable, Yasina. I thought that if the concubines were receiving a rose after I spent a night with them, then you deserved at least a dozen."

I saw something, then, that very few people - if any - have ever seen: Yasina, the Empress of Zamarka, lost for words. Her lips moved, a little, but no sound came forth. She seemed partly incredulous, or disbelieving - but also partly pleased. No one is completely immune to flattery.

The Empress re-asserted herself, first.

- "Carrach, that's a very sweet thought. Thank you. But you should tell ... me - or Nanka, if you must, if you want something."

- "I understand, Highness. I only wanted to surprise you." I said.

- "I know." she said, with a smile. "And I appreciate it. Carrach?"

- "Yes, Highness?"

- "You can rest for two days." she said. "But on the third day, you had better be prepared to give me proof of your ... devotion."

****************

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers
12