All Comments on 'The Palace Pt. 11'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad.

This last chapter was pretty good I'll admit that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't kill the story!!

There is so much more you could do with the story! Please don't kill it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad that it's ending...

but completely understand your reasoning. If that break will affect the quality of your work, you should end it how ever you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Probably my favorite story here!

... and there are many I have liked. This is so clever and funny, touching and entertaining. I too selfishly would have liked it to go on but I have enjoyed how you presented chapter 11. Look forward to the rest and to other stories from you. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Say it ain't so

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story up until now. It is clever and beautiful and interesting, and sexy. The empress still seems dangerous, and the new 1st wife such a lovely figure, and the emperor too aloof at the moment, for me to really guess how it all wraps up. The emperor and 1st wife don't seem to have any relationship, what will happen when, if she discovers the truth? I'll have to re-read the story to understand the empress and son's relationship, how she unintentionally or weirdly emasculated him. That would need resolution of some kind too. Seems like the only way to get what Carrach wants would be for the other two main characters to change their personalities almost 100%. Since that is unlikely.... I'm almost afraid to know the ending. Or I guess he could somehow escape... I'll just have to be patient. Thank you so much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

You have kept my attention from the first chapter, i do understand that you want to end it and get on with something new. Just don't end it with a cliffhanger and no loose ends.

HibernisHibernisover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoying where you've been taking us. It will be sad to lose it! Can't wait to see how you resolve this although either the death of the emperor or the emperor's mother would perhaps do it...

It has also not been resolved why he looks so like the emperor, is there a secret family connection?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like you, I've come to like your character too..

But if I may suggest something. I hope you make some series of a young guy and a milf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Legit made me cry

Awesome story. Every once in a while, i find a story on here that is so good i keep reading when im not even horny. This is one of those.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

You really touched us by reuniting him with Min--but having his father die upped the emotional impact. Having Bereyar waiting though...is oh-so tempting and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is nowhere near as good as your other stories... This is simply a series of fucks... with very little setup between them... There's the groundwork for a story in there... (I like the intrigue with the little beggar)... But so far it hasn't crawled out of the stroke fest yet...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4335 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES