The Palace Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,335 Followers

- "At last!" she gasped, when I finally entered her.

Eyes closed, she threw her head back on the pillow. Surrounded by a cascade of her long hair, she looked positively angelic.

- "So beautiful." I murmured. Minika smiled. She didn't quite believe me, but she had ceased arguing the point.

- "Says the Master of the Harem." she said.

- "I would choose you first, before any of them." I said. Min's eyes flew open: she recognized the truth of that statement in my voice.

We made love sweetly, unhurriedly, again and again, until the first light of dawn.

******

Thank you very, very much for your positive comments and feedback. I am especially flattered by those suggesting that I should make this a 20-part series.

I'm not sure that would be wise - I originally envisioned this as a six-parter (like the Murder Mystery). The darn thing just kept growing. I started liking my own characters (surely a serious character flaw).

Also, I will be AFK for a month, and that will be more than enough time for me to lose the thread of this story. That's one reason why, regretfully, I have to end this tale very soon.

The other is that I already have a longer project in mind. It will be qualitatively different - say, an 'R' rating, instead of an "X".

That's why Part 12 of this story will probably be the last. I will try to include a thorough epilogue, to let you know what happens to the characters you liked best.

Again ... Thank you - sincerely - for all the support.

AspernEssling

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,335 Followers
12