All Comments on 'The Palace Pt. 12'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Loved the story and how it's being concluded. I hope you have something in mind about the beggar Serim and who he is and how he seemed to know so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So happy to get another, bonus chapter!

I was afraid you would try to wrap this up too quickly and shortchange the whole story... I should have had more faith. This chapter was at the same level of quality as the other ones. Thanks again!

asianToyasianToyover 7 years ago
Spectacular

Why, oh why, can't every author take such care with a story (and I include myself in that lament). Very well done and completely entertaining!!

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I sucked so much air into my lungs when I saw this update that I chocked.

You did say that 12 would be the last and my mind just couldn't cope with it. I am glad this is not the end.

But that title...

I was imagining some blood shed and what not. Sigh. Glad Carrach is okay, and everyone else, it was about time Bishkur showed his cards.

Can't wait for the end.

Although...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my God

It keeps getting better and better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo

Wonderful story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
palace intrigue

and the story is nearly done

interested to know did you have this storyline mapped before you wrote Gamers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OR

did this whole plot eemerge after your experiences writing Gamers ?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Wow, Just Wow

I have a "Just Wow" category for certain saved stories. This one goes in there.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Well-planned coup, although I didn't expect how you executed it.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

I have never felt so much pain like when I found out Yasina was fucking other men. my heart seriously clenched

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Not surprised that Yasina was fucking other men to gain their loyalty. I was very pleased that Bishkur had learned from his mother how to set a trap. Great writing. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES